00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

RayRassaArt just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

DAG messages

20,993 Views | 792 Replies

Response to DAG messages 2003-06-04 09:10:03

At 6/3/03 10:10 PM, Commander-K25 wrote:
At 6/3/03 09:58 PM, cannibal7878 wrote: Sup people, once again, I was the brunt of an attack.
Yep.

that's what we in the business call a "cheap shot". If you wanna attack our charter, we will defend it. But it seems all you really want to do call us names and flame us. I forgot, how are you guys any better than we are? We both seem to do all the same things, well, except the DAG doesnt START flame wars.

This is a song about death. It's on mandolin.

Hate is the first step to all solutions.

You will not end bigotry until you learn to hate it.

BBS Signature

Response to DAG messages 2003-06-04 09:34:28

At 6/4/03 04:19 AM, mysecondstar wrote:
At 6/4/03 03:54 AM, nitroxide wrote:
At 6/4/03 03:05 AM, mysecondstar wrote:
the guy has a sense of humor. heh heh. haven't smoked up in a while. mind if i join?

::Snatches bong from house::
::Passes to secondstar::

HURRY HIT THE BONG BEFORE HOUSE TAKES IT BACK...!!!

mmmm....house of leaves...mmmm...sorry, wait your right im not....mmmmmmm house...*wipes drool*

Response to DAG messages 2003-06-04 09:38:02

this is why I ALWAYS bring my own blunt. Who wants a shotgun?

*hits niro's whipcream can*

*chugs fo'ty*

BBS Signature

Response to DAG messages 2003-06-04 09:46:07

*breaks out the cold bottle of stoli vodka* wooohooo all my finals are over except for music theory!!! life is goood and im ready to get blitzed!

Response to DAG messages 2003-06-04 10:10:41

*takes out a bag of shrooms...hmmmm...shrooms*
*eats half bag*

Yeah let's all get really fucked up, who can get the most fucked up of all?

Response to DAG messages 2003-06-04 12:36:01

I can blink all you guys under the table.

*Puts gallon jug of CLEAR on the table*

*Mixes up batch of PGA pink lemonade*

*Makes gravity bong out of milk jug and puts in sink*

BBS Signature

Response to DAG messages 2003-06-04 12:39:18

*rocks out to American Head Charge*

"You look so seamless now."

Kinda quiet now, where is all the opposition? Guess they got scared and ran away with their tails in between their legs. At any rate...yeah, boring.

Response to DAG messages 2003-06-04 12:56:59

I can still watch those eyes
crawling over her dress until
I could show you everything
but I dont have to hear the words
cause I already feel your thoughts
so it comes as no surprise
that all the intent is real
all the suspects are right
if we stop
it all falls down
cover my eyes
obey my ignorance
to purify you
Ill only watch you rot
without malicious intent
your doubt resembles someone else
stick the needles in me

Response to DAG messages 2003-06-04 13:09:33

Got the pebbles in my lunchbox, gonna go down to the playground...next muthafucka gonna get my metal...

Response to DAG messages 2003-06-04 13:10:36

At 6/3/03 10:51 PM, cannibal7878 wrote:
At 6/3/03 10:40 PM, antiqkk wrote:
At 6/3/03 10:27 PM, mysecondstar wrote: like i said. funny.
I call it funny and yet I am rather amused myself. I am not taking sides, but if you are so intelligent and I dumb why are you the one trying to insult me?
Who is trying to insult you my man, surely not me, you are of the dag, I would not harm any of the dag.

I didn't say you were trying to offend me cannibal. I replied to mysecondstar's post who simply decided to dismiss DAG and everyone in this thread by implying that I, along with everyone else here, is unimportant due to the fact that my name is not famous around the forums and thus, my opinion doesn't really matter.

Response to DAG messages 2003-06-04 13:15:42

I didn't say you were trying to offend me cannibal. I replied to mysecondstar's post who simply decided to dismiss DAG and everyone in this thread by implying that I, along with everyone else here, is unimportant due to the fact that my name is not famous around the forums and thus, my opinion doesn't really matter.

Oh, good, I didn't think I had flamed you, in fact, I rather like you. Just keep posting and you will create a name for yourself as we have done. P.S. your posts are always important to the dag, you can be assured of that man!

Response to DAG messages 2003-06-04 13:57:26

At 6/3/03 04:43 PM, Shih wrote:
Right off the bat I'd like to say as tactlessly as he put Nitro's right Ted saying "I don't mean to be insulting" and then insulting the person isn't just condescending it's offensive, I'm asking you to at least openly insult the DAG if you must, don't try and be subtle about it assuming we won't notice Ted.

I'd already covered this, and aside from what I've said, what makes you think what he said was meant to be hidden. You guys seriously underestimate Ted if you think that was his version of a veiled insult.

As far as "quality control" goes you're right we don't believe in it because everyones beliefs on topics like politics are valid even if we don't agree with them.

One of the PC's founding principles: We don't want everyone to agree with each other. That would be boring. All we ask is that you make informed and worthwhile posts

WHen saying we're more open-minded than the PC I mean that while the PC as group tends to agree with each other (this is not an all inclusive statement I realize you do vary on some issues but not having access to Snooble can make it difficult to tell how much) the DAGers rarely agree on anything in the political spectrum.

You say that we all agree with each other? look at the picture I've included from Page 2 of the PC Pictures Post

We ARE all over the spectrum.

When it comes to being aggressive we tend to be much more militant in our viewpoints than the PC. I don't say this is always a good thing or always a bad thing it's solely and observation.

So, you're open minded and staunchly defensive of your views? Ok, well, we'll skip the irony and contradiction there... because so far, when you try to differentiate between the PC and the DAG by listing qualities of the DAG, you just end up describing the PC as well.

I see the way of doing this differently than FUNK or Canni or any other DAGer, and I believe people will join for different reasons than they do just as they're opinions differ from mine. That's what the DAG is about though differences. I'm not saying the PC is conformist simply that it has a much more similar member base than we do.

LOL again, this shows the ignorance you all have of the PC. Again, see the picture below. it's almost, but not quite as old as we are.

At 6/3/03 04:50 PM, FUNKbrs wrote:
Quantify openmindedness and aggressiveness. Ok, Ill give it a shot.

Hilarity ensues...

Agressiveness (for the sake of the argument)=topic maintenance without flaming.

I hope you aren't trying to imply that the PC just flame people in the topics. And I hope you aren't trying to imply that the DAG do not.

And to assume that one group is more guilty of flaming shows the blatant ignorance I'm discussing here

DAG topics, while fewer in number, tend to be DAG dominated.

I'd like to point out that this is the doing of the DAG, and no-one else. Group mentality. "Ohh look! Shih posted! *posts* ohh look! FUNK posted! *posts*".
The PC does this as well, but only with the Picture Post.
I'm truly sorry, but most topics started by DAG members aren't worth the effort to post in, and many people (not just PC members~I have friends outside the PC in here) won't post in topics created by a certain *un-named* member, just because no one has or will have respect for him. (Ohh shoot! that's a clue, isn't it?) I have respect for some members of the DAG, but I won't post in a topic just because I like the person who created it. It has to be worthwhile to me.

Hell, even non-DAG topics that DAGers like tend to stay at the top of the chart, for the simple fact that most DAGers are prolific posters.

So? Same goes for the topics PC members like. And that is because PC members are "prolific posters".

No joke... when you guys talk about yourselves, you just end up talking about characteristics the PC holds dear.

I post all day at work, and Shih, Nitroxide, Cannibal, and Lyddiechu are pretty commone names in the forum. We may be small in number, but the letters "DAG" blaze across every worthwhile thread around.

And this is not also true for PC members? Again, you try and distinguish yourself, but the line only becomes more fuzzy.

And not just that, but the yin-yang is recognizeable in topics from years ago. Not just from this or last month.

Open mindedness. The DAG is willing to accept any train of argument, provided it has a valid base and lacks flame. Pro-Fascism? As long as you support your argument with valid reasoning (ie, Fascism is a very efficient and progressive form of government), be assured a DAG will be willing to agree with you.

Here is a quote from Snooble that shows our open-mindedness.

I would support some one who could logically defend the KKK. I don't think it could be done however, but if the arguement was raised...
If we find ourselves limiting the membership based on views, then we face quite a bit of trouble.

Again, I fail to see how we are not open-minded, or even less open-minded.

I don't want that kind of radical in our crew, but since we're about good debate and not about similar views, if someone could debate something so idiotic and hateful as the KKK, and do it effectively, that person probably get in, no sweat.
Again, the more you try to set yourselves apart, the more you sound like the PC.

But the main perk of being a DAG is that there are always people willing to give a good arument.

So do we. This point is null and void.

PC-style; which is support your own view, and attack the opposing view

Mostly right... see the next response.

DAG-style; find common ground with your opponent and use their arguments to build a conclusion both sides can agree upon.

Also a style of the PC. The problem is that you can't just define us. you can't draw a box and say "this is all that is PC".
Good examples of PC members with this quality would be myself, Freakapotimus, Nirvana13666, HouseOfLeaves, Ted_Easton, etc...

DAG messages

"A witty quote proves nothing."

~Voltaire

BBS Signature

Response to DAG messages 2003-06-04 14:03:41

At 6/4/03 01:57 PM, TheShrike wrote:

Ok the point has been made long ago. And as I have previously said, why try and prove to each other which organisation is better. You defend PC, we defend DAG. Everyone tends to believe their little organisation is better so why not just stop the ridiculous government and just live on as two separate, yet similar, organisations, without having to offend each other?

Response to DAG messages 2003-06-04 14:05:22

At 6/3/03 05:05 PM, canibal wrote: Thanks for proving my point black belt wanna be shrike, learn to spell correctly before you insult someones iq...

Before you may have respect, you must first understand that
TYPOS HAPPEN

When you understand this, you will have taken the first step towards the path to respect, my disrespected son.

K P.S., like I care if you are a black belt in karate...oooohhhh*runs scared* please, go back to your dojo

Well, thanks for proving my point for me.

Oh? You don't know that your own post proved MY point?

Well, then.... allow me to elaborate.

ACTING LIKE YOU ARE GOD'S GIFT TO THE WORLD, ACTING LIKE YOU'RE THE MEANEST, BADDEST MOTHERFUCKER ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH WILL NOT DO YOU ANY GOOD. IT JUST MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE AN ATTENTION-STARVED FIVE-YEAR-OLD.

IT DOES NOT EARN YOU ANY RESPECT FROM THE PEOPLE YOU WISH TO ARGUE WITH.

If anyone is guilty of this particularly childish trait, it is you, canibal.

~Voltaire

BBS Signature

Response to DAG messages 2003-06-04 14:17:23

At 6/3/03 05:11 PM, canibal wrote: hmmmm, I'll allow you to go and count how many spelling errors you have.

No, really, do it for me. I'd just loooove to know.

I argue my point all the time, yet it is always unpopular, so you all say it isn't intellectual.

No, I say it is not intellectual because it usually doesn't have a shred of wit to it. And that's the harsh truth.

I don't care if someone holds an unpopular belief.

Really, I don't. I have some fairly unpopular beliefs under my belt, and I attack people who try and voice those beliefs in an idiotic fashion.

In other words, even if I agree with you, I'll insult you if you make yourself look like an idiot while defending beliefs I agree with.

There are no stupid ideas, just stupid people.

Big deal, I really don't care what you or the p.c. call me, gee mommy, I am so scared. Give me a fucking break.

You say this, and then you try and act like you're Mr. Big Badass? Puh-leeze!!! You can dish it, but you can't take it?

And another thing:
When people attack your arguements, and all you can do to respond is to point out spelling and grammar...

It really means you have no valid responce. They win, you lose, and you look like a fool.

~Voltaire

BBS Signature

Response to DAG messages 2003-06-04 14:19:47

At 6/3/03 05:26 PM, FUNKbrs wrote: I did have a post defending canibal to post, but he seems to be doing fine on his own.

Yes... pointng out my grammar and spelling mistakes is such a good responce.

Go ahead and defend him. I do not wish this to be one on one, I'd much prefer it to be one on all.

~Voltaire

BBS Signature

Response to DAG messages 2003-06-04 14:24:41

At 6/4/03 01:57 PM, TheShrike wrote: the PC and DAG charters are similar

Yeah, exactly. One of the major points of having TWO SEPARATE GROUPS is that they can reflect the political two-party system. You see, I have made a little thread. It's called "the advantages of a one party system". Most people think it's an efficient system in that it reduces debate, but is similar to a fascist system. Having only one organization on the Politics Forum is exactly like having only one political party in a country. The idea is to reflect the current political system with two separate groups that debate each other.

BBS Signature

Response to DAG messages 2003-06-04 14:48:59

At Page 28, DAG & PC wrote:

anti-flames, etc.

Finally, some goddamn sense.

*walks away*
*knows that half-thought rebuttals to his last posts are commming*
*doesn't care*

~Voltaire

BBS Signature

Response to DAG messages 2003-06-04 17:04:20

*puts down a bottle of whiskey*

Oh shit why is it every time i'm gone for one day is when this tread shoots forward three or four pages? Shit I'm just gonna keep drinking and see if that helps anymore.

Response to DAG messages 2003-06-04 17:28:01

At 6/4/03 05:04 PM, Shih wrote: *puts down a bottle of whiskey*

Oh shit why is it every time i'm gone for one day is when this tread shoots forward three or four pages? Shit I'm just gonna keep drinking and see if that helps anymore.

I think I'll join you. Fortys of Prime Time, anyone?

BBS Signature

Response to DAG messages 2003-06-04 21:53:33

BBS Signature

Response to DAG messages 2003-06-05 00:23:11

At 6/4/03 02:17 PM, TheShrike wrote:
At 6/3/03 05:11 PM, canibal wrote: hmmmm, I'll allow you to go and count how many spelling errors you have.
No, really, do it for me. I'd just loooove to know.

Well, you said:intelectual debate or argument pg 26.

That means you spelled INTELLECTUAL wrong but hey typos happen im not saying anything,you said you would Loooove to know.

No, I say it is not intellectual because it usually doesn't have a shred of wit to it. And that's the harsh truth.

The PC disregards all post if a characteristic of an individual is rather bothersome,if you don't like cannibal don't listen to him.

Really, I don't. I have some fairly unpopular beliefs under my belt, and I attack people who try and voice those beliefs in an idiotic fashion.

Why because you need attention?Do you want to fee like the big 200 pound guy you are by tearing apart peoples beliefs?

In other words, even if I agree with you, I'll insult you if you make yourself look like an idiot while defending beliefs I agree with.

That makes you a fuck turd...

::Nitro points at shrike::

You say this, and then you try and act like you're Mr. Big Badass? Puh-leeze!!! You can dish it, but you can't take it?

Puh leeze!!!Your the fucking one wanting to continue this pointless rant.Cannibal is the warrior of the group if anyone can take it is him.As ive said before the only trait needed to be in the DAG is thick skin.

And another thing:
When people attack your arguements, and all you can do to respond is to point out spelling and grammar...

I agree...you spelled argument wrong.

It really means you have no valid responce. They win, you lose, and you look like a fool.

OK i dont mean to look like a fool but you spelled response wrong.

Listen spikey...i mean shrikey if you don't like the DAG don't come here.We dint start this shit,ted wanted to be an obvious ass...he gets an obvious flame,besides everything was calm till
the male CUM-Komander-k25 wanted to throw a cheap shot at cannibal,thus initiating a flame war.

Response to DAG messages 2003-06-05 00:35:05

To:Shrike

One more thing as i have already thanked Jim for his many contributions to our thread i would also like to thank you...
*Everyone in DAG*
::Clap:: ::Clap::

Shrike it gives me great pleasure when i sign on and i see our DAG thread on top,and its at the generous contributions from PC'ers.Thank you,thank you so much spikey.

I await your reply so you can shoot us up to the top of the page again for the....i lost count hey i think you might have posted here more than Gnarly Car.

Hey FUNK...Cannibal is that webpage just the start i can click on anything.

Response to DAG messages 2003-06-05 02:19:08

At 6/5/03 12:23 AM, nitroxide wrote: Well, you said:intelectual debate or argument pg 26.
That means you spelled INTELLECTUAL wrong but hey typos happen im not saying anything,you said you would Loooove to know.

Well, thank you for spotting a typo. you win the "NOBODY FUCKING CARES" prize. You aren't reading all my posts. If you were, you'd realize that a response is not needed. FUNK Shih, & Lyddie got the idea. Now try and catch on. Don't let your peers down.

Awww Shit, I'll just repeat myself and tell you what I told canibal.

TYPOS HAPPEN

When you understand this, you will have taken the first step towards the path to respect, my disrespected son.

So chew on that for a lil while.

Why because you need attention?Do you want to fee like the big 200 pound guy you are by tearing apart peoples beliefs?

Again. you aren't reading my posts. Go back and try again. You might just realize sooner or later that a response is not needed. Or hey, you can act like a child and make some half-witty post to respond.

Hell, even canibal got the idea to shut up when I responded to his comments about my self-description. Take a hint. Go back and re-read.

That was such an intelligent reply... how do you do it? I am astounded by your skills, man. Really. I am in complete awe.

Nitro points at shrike::

Wow.. if you keep that up, I may just leave... how can I compete with that??????

Puh leeze!!!Your the fucking one wanting to continue this pointless rant.Cannibal is the warrior of the group if anyone can take it is him.As ive said before the only trait needed to be in the DAG is thick skin.

No... Everyone understood, apparently. Everyone read, and comprehension was at an all time high. Thanks for ruining it with your reply.

wow. I speellled argggugueururmwnert wrong.

Hey... can you spot the last error I made in that sentence?

Well, you're doing a great job of it, no matter what you meant to do.

Listen spikey

Hey... you spelled shrikey wrong.
Look... I'm cool! I'm smart! I can point out simple spelling errors after the fact!

...i mean shrikey if you don't like the DAG don't come here.

*sigh*
For the last fucking time....

I AM NOT ANTI-DAG. I AM ANTI-IDIOT, ANTI-IGNORANCE, NOT, I REPEAT..... NOT ANTI-DAG.

I hope you understand this time.

~Voltaire

BBS Signature

Response to DAG messages 2003-06-05 02:43:54

At 6/5/03 12:35 AM, nitroxide wrote: One more thing as i have already thanked Jim for his many contributions to our thread i would also like to thank you...
*Everyone in DAG*
Clap:: ::Clap::

Please. Copy some more intelligent words once in a while.

Oh, and I think I did not make this clear...
I AM NOT ANTI-DAG. REMINDING ME OF THE FACT THAT I AM BUMPING THIS THREAD DOES NOT PHASE ME ONE BIT.

C'mon... you're making you leader look bad by continuing this. You're flaming, and not doing a very good job at it. Just give up and give in like canibal. Sweet silent canibal.

Shrike it gives me great pleasure when i sign on and i see our DAG thread on top,and its at the generous contributions from PC'ers.Thank you,thank you so much spikey.

At the risk of dragging myself to your level, you're missing 2 capital I's and three spaces in that last line alone.

See? It's just not effective, is it?

Not only does it not respond to what you said, but it makes me look stupid for pointing out obvious mistakes in lieu of a real come back.

Again, typos happen. Get over it and try a real response.

I await your reply so you can shoot us up to the top of the page again for the....i lost count hey i think you might have posted here more than Gnarly Car.

I'm also about 1000 posts over Gnarly in this forum.
So, what's your point? Hell, I'm such a nice guy, I'll make one more post in here after this one, just to put your precious thread at the top. A present from me to you.
Cherish it.

~Voltaire

BBS Signature

Response to DAG messages 2003-06-05 03:00:33

At 6/5/03 02:19 AM, TheShrike wrote:
At 6/5/03 12:23 AM, nitroxide wrote:
Well, thank you for spotting a typo. you win the "NOBODY FUCKING CARES" prize. You aren't reading all my posts. If you were, you'd realize that a response is not needed. FUNK Shih, & Lyddie got the idea. Now try and catch on. Don't let your peers down.

Listen spikey i dont give a rats ass wether a response is needed or not i felt like talking ill talk.I dont follow my peers as the PC so blindly do.

Awww Shit, I'll just repeat myself and tell you what I told canibal.
TYPOS HAPPEN
So chew on that for a lil while.

Pretty fucking unoriginal couldnt think of something better?My highly agitated son...

Again. you aren't reading my posts. Go back and try again. You might just realize sooner or later that a response is not needed. Or hey, you can act like a child and make some half-witty post to respond.

I go with half-witty response:Spikey you answering me only give more post in the DAG thread giving the appearance of high popularity,so keep them coming.Besides you needing to reply to me shows how is the starved child for attention.

Hell, even canibal got the idea to shut up when I responded to his comments about my self-description. Take a hint. Go back and re-read.

That is because i wasnt here to unleash him...CANNIBAL ATTACK!!!
Take a hint...you stink!!!woo hoo it rhymes.

That was such an intelligent reply... how do you do it? I am astounded by your skills, man. Really. I am in complete awe.

Well its starts with a dash of sarcasm a sprikle of hate and a great deal of...wow almost gave away my secret!

Nitro points at shrike::
Wow.. if you keep that up, I may just leave... how can I compete with that??????

You cant bow to the DAG.

No... Everyone understood, apparently. Everyone read, and comprehension was at an all time high. Thanks for ruining it with your reply.

Your quite welcome,Anytime...

wow. I speellled argggugueururmwnert wrong.

You see you fuck turd you did it again..

Hey... can you spot the last error I made in that sentence?

I dont know im to stoned...you biggest error was probably fucking with me.

Well, you're doing a great job of it, no matter what you meant to do.

Aww...DAG it dint work...

Listen spikey
Hey... you spelled shrikey wrong.
Look... I'm cool! I'm smart! I can point out simple spelling errors after the fact!

I never said you werent kool...or smart.You said you would loooove to know i merely pointed out your mistakes at your request.

...i mean shrikey if you don't like the DAG don't come here.
*sigh*
For the last fucking time....
I AM NOT ANTI-DAG. I AM ANTI-IDIOT, ANTI-IGNORANCE, NOT, I REPEAT..... NOT ANTI-DAG.
I hope you understand this time.

Fine i have always understood that but condecending remarks on our thread make you a target.Im not anti-PC im anti-assholes in the PC.

I never had a problem with you man,
You came and bashed cannibal wether or not i agree with him or not is besides the point.He is my fellow comrade,as you understand.The whole reason for this shit was ted go fucking lecture him not us...and attacking cannibal only make you look like a thin skinned pansy...Did he hurt poor spikey?

BAD CANNIBAL!!!
*Points and shakes fingure at canni*
BAD CANNIBAL!!!

Response to DAG messages 2003-06-05 03:02:34

At 6/4/03 09:53 PM, FUNKbrs wrote:
and so it begins....

truely scary! *winks*

Response to DAG messages 2003-06-05 03:13:36

At 6/5/03 02:43 AM, TheShrike wrote:
At 6/5/03 12:35 AM, nitroxide wrote:
Please. Copy some more intelligent words once in a while.

::Clap:::Clap::

Oh, and I think I did not make this clear...
I AM NOT ANTI-DAG. REMINDING ME OF THE FACT THAT I AM BUMPING THIS THREAD DOES NOT PHASE ME ONE BIT.

Ok great thanks for posting keep them coming...

C'mon... you're making you leader look bad by continuing this. You're flaming, and not doing a very good job at it. Just give up and give in like canibal. Sweet silent canibal.

Funk will agree with me he is a prisoner of his minions,he cant help it wether or not we say things.Im not even trying to flame....lol...wow you misinterpret things.
Cannibal is a sleeping demon he will awake most definitely after seeing your tacky remarks.Shrike face it your corny.

At the risk of dragging myself to your level, you're missing 2 capital I's and three spaces in that last line alone.

Hey Dipshit i never said anything about your spelling...you asketh i giveth.I only said those things at your request.

See? It's just not effective, is it?

Nothing that comes from you can truely be effective.

Not only does it not respond to what you said, but it makes me look stupid for pointing out obvious mistakes in lieu of a real come back.

You do a great job at making yourself look stupid.

Again, typos happen. Get over it and try a real response.

LOL...ok
::Nitro hands shrike,"THE FUCK TURD OF THE YEAR AWARD"::

I'm also about 1000 posts over Gnarly in this forum.

I said in the DAG thread you fewel.

So, what's your point? Hell, I'm such a nice guy, I'll make one more post in here after this one, just to put your precious thread at the top. A present from me to you.
Cherish it.

I await in utter fear
::Nitro trembles::

Response to DAG messages 2003-06-05 03:33:17

Well, I thought you'd learn. I figured you'd get the idea.

And I was wrong. I grow tired of this silliness.

You have not only completely missed all of my points, but you have also chosen to ignore what I've said. So go ahead. Ignore me.

Why ignore all that has been said, Nitro? Everyone else understands, why won't you? Hell, even Judge_Volt completely passed up all of our posts. And canibal is nowhere to be seen.

Oh wait... you're not going to listen. So yeah, go ahead, I'm not going to reply to your next response. So just spit names and silly insults, it just means I win.

Yeah. I win.

I'm not going to respond, but you will respond to me anyway, rather than let it be. In doing so, you prove your imaturity with your next juvenile insult. Think about it before you claim victory (which you will do), ask yourself: "Does this earn me any respect? Have I offered up one valid rebuttal? Am I really acting like a four-year old?

Well, I wish my promised post to bump this thread to the top could have been nice and light-hearted. But you won't let it die. You won't admit to your own juvenilistic behavior. You won't listen to what I'm saying, and continue to mindlessly flame, reguardless. I don't bite until you provoke me. think about that.

DAG messages

~Voltaire

BBS Signature

Response to DAG messages 2003-06-05 03:44:56

At 6/5/03 03:00 AM, nitroxide wrote: You cant bow to the DAG.

So, is this some sort of admission to the DAG being inferior, or something? Like the DAG is so low that it's impossible to bow to them? Or that the DAG doesn't deserve the respect necessary to warrant bowing? After all this stuff you posted about bowing to you, and how you're superior, and then you saying this, well... It seems slightly contradictory, does it not?

After all...

You'd never make any sort of mistake with the punctuation, or anything, because, you know, a comma could change the entire meaning of that simple little almost Anti-DAG sentence.

Just food for thought.

*Takes pleasure in not bumping up topic*

Word.