00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

twmimic001 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

DAG messages

20,912 Views | 792 Replies

Response to DAG messages 2003-06-05 09:17:17

1 Sweet pic shrike. I'm gonna hang that one on my wall.

2 Nitro, look man, I said it before and I'll say it again, it is IMPOSSIBLE to flame someone out of a topic. If it were, would any of us still be here? Also, remember, SUBVERSION. The idea is to make your opponent LIKE the DAG when they leave, not just insult them. What's more impressive; Returning flame for flame, OR, using your awesome powers of psychological control to completely bend someones mind to your evil will? I think we all know which choice is more in character with the DAG.

3 Shrike, PJ, why werent you guys at Steak & Titties last night? They had Mina the ping-pong player there....

This is a song about death. It's on mandolin.

Hate is the first step to all solutions.

You will not end bigotry until you learn to hate it.

BBS Signature

Response to DAG messages 2003-06-05 12:48:13

At 6/5/03 03:33 AM, TheShrike wrote: Well, I thought you'd learn. I figured you'd get the idea.

Im to stoned...cant comprehend...

And I was wrong. I grow tired of this silliness.

So stop fucking posting...

You have not only completely missed all of my points, but you have also chosen to ignore what I've said. So go ahead. Ignore me.

What points?I thought this was pointless.
awww...spikey you feel ignored...awww...

Why ignore all that has been said, Nitro? Everyone else understands, why won't you? Hell, even Judge_Volt completely passed up all of our posts. And canibal is nowhere to be seen.

Cannibal is not seen,because he is banned dont worry i guarantee he will reply.Im not judge,im not funk,im not any of my comrades my decision is purely on me, not my fellow DAGggers.Wether or not they back me or not is entirely up to them.

Oh wait... you're not going to listen. So yeah, go ahead, I'm not going to reply to your next response. So just spit names and silly insults, it just means I win.

Alienated arrogant asshole...you win!!!

Yeah. I win.

WOO FUCKING HOO!

I'm not going to respond, but you will respond to me anyway, rather than let it be. In doing so, you prove your imaturity with your next juvenile insult. Think about it before you claim victory (which you will do), ask yourself: "Does this earn me any respect? Have I offered up one valid rebuttal? Am I really acting like a four-year old?

Ask yourself this spikey:Am i a fat bastard?Did i just prove nitro's point by replying.

Well, I wish my promised post to bump this thread to the top could have been nice and light-hearted. But you won't let it die. You won't admit to your own juvenilistic behavior. You won't listen to what I'm saying, and continue to mindlessly flame, reguardless. I don't bite until you provoke me. think about that.

oooh...im quite scared of your internet bite...

Listen again fuck turd your attention span is very disconcerning...i wasnt flaming you fool,maybe your the fucking one not replying to what i have said.
I said go fucking lecture ted,he is the reason...
Im quite glad you enjoy hanging around our thread.

Listen spikey,you continue this pointless rant,proves my point your a thinned,skinned,pansy every single reply i see from you here shows that im getting to you im getting under your skin and that is what im about,fewel i never claimed victory,because i saw no battle.

Response to DAG messages 2003-06-05 12:55:59

At 6/5/03 03:44 AM, PreacherJ wrote:
At 6/5/03 03:00 AM, nitroxide wrote: You cant bow to the DAG.
So, is this some sort of admission to the DAG being inferior, or something? Like the DAG is so low that it's impossible to bow to them? Or that the DAG doesn't deserve the respect necessary to warrant bowing? After all this stuff you posted about bowing to you, and how you're superior, and then you saying this, well... It seems slightly contradictory, does it not?

Condecending words from a feeble mind...ahhh...the pleasures of NG.

After all...

You'd never make any sort of mistake with the punctuation, or anything, because, you know, a comma could change the entire meaning of that simple little almost Anti-DAG sentence.

Only a fuck turd would not understand the intent of the statement.There is a this thing you might want to look it up its called"Common sense".

Just food for thought.

*mmmm...food for thought...ahhh quite satisfying...

*Takes pleasure in not bumping up topic*

*takes pleasure in kicking a preacher in the nuts*

Word. FROM A TURD

Response to DAG messages 2003-06-05 15:39:20

At 6/5/03 09:17 AM, FUNKbrs wrote:

I said it before and I'll say it again, it is IMPOSSIBLE to flame someone out of a topic.

Impossible?

When I see something I truly hate, I destroy it.

You'll see my bitterness rise about page 5.

Need a hot dicking?

JonasATnewgrounds.com

I do voices.

Response to DAG messages 2003-06-05 16:13:48

The next person to post in this topic will be banned.

DAG members: please restart this topic in the Clubs and Crews forum, or create your own on another site.

Quote of the day: @Nysssa "What is the word I want to use here?" @freakapotimus "Taint".

Response to DAG messages 2003-06-05 17:10:31

Freak, if you want to lock a topic, lock it. Threatening a ban to all posters is ridiculous.

Well if this is my reward for getting posters like Shih, Lyddiechu, and GnarlyCar, then I will accept it as it is given. To Nitro and Cannibal, you see, this is why I was anti-flame. To Dredd and Nirv, well, you got along fine before me, I imagine you'll do the same after. Its my thread, so I guess it's my head.

BBS Signature

Response to DAG messages 2003-06-05 17:13:38

Ban away FREAK!!! FUnk we stand together...FUCK THE P.C. up it's GAY little ASS

Response to DAG messages 2003-06-05 17:20:13

At 6/5/03 05:13 PM, cannibal7878 wrote: Ban away FREAK!!! FUnk we stand together...FUCK THE P.C. up it's GAY little ASS

I'm speechless. I'm just laughing my ass off here!

Response to DAG messages 2003-06-05 17:38:08

I think this is way dumb. I guess I will get banned too. I just think it is dumb to try and control people this way. As a mod you should have closed the topic not try and test people and threaten them. I am a PC member and if this makes everyone reconsider my PC membership then maybe the PC isn't for me.

Response to DAG messages 2003-06-05 17:39:25

This topic is too old to be locked, so anyone else posting will be banned. FUNKbrs, no, because you were polite and basically asking. The other two? BANNED! Learn from their examples.

Quote of the day: @Nysssa "What is the word I want to use here?" @freakapotimus "Taint".

Response to DAG messages 2003-06-05 18:16:27

At 6/5/03 05:39 PM, Freakapotimus wrote: This topic is too old to be locked, so anyone else posting will be banned. FUNKbrs, no, because you were polite and basically asking. The other two? BANNED! Learn from their examples.

Woo hoo!! I want to personally thank,shrike,ted,and jim,for the lengthy post...its kind of ironic you cant close our post becuase its to old,proving that we are established and a force to be reckoned with.
MMMwaahaha!!!
::Sinister Grin::

The whole fucking reason this started was ted's condecending remark.Then male KUM-Demaderk25 decided to take a cheap shot at canni.
Then spikey,and pedophilia preacher had to come in and put their fucking two cents in which we here at DAG dont appreciate.

Did you really have to come here and post that.You should be banned after all you did post here after the warning, if there is any NG justice bann yourself!!
You asshole dictator,you have proved our point about the PC.

Im not as nice as funk!

Eat my ass cum swallowing bitch ass!Your nothing but a dick biting midget!

::Gives andrea a golden shower::

You dont wantto flame us,you dont want to continue this bullshit yet you come to the underworld and preach to the minions and their devil.

THIS FUCKING MEANS WAR!!!!!!!

VIVA LE BANN!!!
::NITRO SHOVES THE MIGHTY BONG UP ANDREAS ASS::

Response to DAG messages 2003-06-05 19:31:04

a message from our fellow DAG, antiqqk, an acclaimed NG flash poster

Could anyone post this to Freakapotimus for me, since I'm banned by this Fascist I also posted it at (http://dagforum.proboards19.com/ if you guys wanna take the forums there)

At 6/5/03 05:39 PM, Freakapotimus wrote: The other two? BANNED! Learn from their examples.

Ahh please do ban me if you please. You stated that FUNKbrs was polite, yet I have not offended you in any way. If to deserve your approval I have to get down on my knees and beg you to keep me afloat here, it won't happen. Just because I have not been coming to NG political forum for that long does not make me any inferior to you. What you are exercising here is the degree of power given to you as a mod. And you are effectively exploiting it against the innocent. As FUNK said, if that is what we get for simply posting here then so be it. We are part of this thread and it is our head then.
You are so eager to discuss the political systems and how they limit people's rights and silence them.
I dare not think what would have happened if you were given enough power to control a nation. People banned and locked up here and there for "spamming" and misusing their right for freedom of speech.
This is how revolutions start and this is how people go against those with power, when you drag the innocent along with you into your little affairs.
If me not being polite enough here constitutes in a BAN then so be it, as I said."

BBS Signature

Response to DAG messages 2003-06-05 19:49:16

OMG SHUT THE FUCK UP AND STOP POSTING IN THIS TOPIC!

I asked politely for people to stop posting here. I asked politely for DAG to move it to C&C or to get their own.

This topic is too old for me to lock, I'm called for an admin to lock it.

This does not make me anti-DAG. The topic has gotten out of hand and turned into a WAR that shouldn't have been started.

I would ask that people not bump the PC Message thread, but I didn't bother to call for a lock there since it wasn't even on the front page.

READ THE FUCKING RULES, STOP POSTING HERE, STOP TALKING SHIT ABOUT ME, AND DON"T EMAIL ME ABOUT IT!!!