00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Echo6261 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

DAG messages

21,198 Views | 792 Replies

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-22 11:11:35

both the german and the oordu are hilarious... yeah there is a huge paki community where i live.. we all work for the ADL at my school so that's how i even know what oordu is! i have this one friend she speaks like 5 dialects of it its ridiculous

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-22 11:14:13

At 5/22/03 11:10 AM, nitroxide wrote:
LOL...funk and you were only drinking imagine me i was on whippets and pot i was flipping...i dont speak german(im guessing thats the moon language shih is refering to)so as my fist post on dag messages i would like to say:
El queso esta viejo y muy pudrido.
Donde esta el sanitario?

The cheese is old and very rotten(?).
Where is the washroom(?)?

Damnit, I've been thinking about getting some whippets, I just havent got off my lazy ass and gone to the head shop yet.

This is a song about death. It's on mandolin.

Hate is the first step to all solutions.

You will not end bigotry until you learn to hate it.

BBS Signature

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-22 11:17:55

. Ich bin 17 (mein profile sagt das!). Bist du in Universitat?

Ja, in der Universitat...ja Universitat ist toll (cool)lol., k, my deutsch is slowly running out...lol heil DAG...sig heil...heil dag...lol.

DAG messages

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-22 11:19:37

Ah whippets. How can you not love hippie crack?

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-22 11:21:13

hey funk you really need to get motivated whippets rock!yeah i figured everyone was speaking random crap in german so ill post random crap in spanish...

La dearra es muy peligroso...

anyways funk thanks alot for the entry to your group i was wondering if you could give me a name im working on my sig pic and i would like to add it to my sig.

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-22 11:27:35

And behold did NitrOxide rise
forth from blackened pits
as a fiend bearing a sword of flame
and great was the PCs terror

NitrOxide- Swordsman of the Pits

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-22 11:27:59

At 5/22/03 11:21 AM, nitroxide wrote: anyways funk thanks alot for the entry to your group i was wondering if you could give me a name im working on my sig pic and i would like to add it to my sig.

Hmm.... How about Alchemical Master? Shih, help me out here....

BBS Signature

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-22 11:31:18

Ask and ye shall recieve

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-22 11:40:54

At 5/22/03 11:27 AM, FUNKbrs wrote:
At 5/22/03 11:21 AM, nitroxide wrote: anyways funk thanks alot for the entry to your group i was wondering if you could give me a name im working on my sig pic and i would like to add it to my sig.
Hmm.... How about Alchemical Master? Shih, help me out here....

Hey funk i actually really like that one cant that be it?

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-22 11:42:53

Damnit now I have to redo the biblical passage. Give me a few minutes.

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-22 11:45:09

At 5/22/03 11:40 AM, nitroxide wrote: Hey funk i actually really like that one cant that be it?

It can be whatever you want

BBS Signature

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-22 11:50:21

At 5/22/03 11:45 AM, FUNKbrs wrote:
At 5/22/03 11:40 AM, nitroxide wrote: Hey funk i actually really like that one cant that be it?
It can be whatever you want

Kool then im going with,Chemical Master of the DAG
Soung good...?

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-22 11:57:51

At 5/22/03 11:50 AM, nitroxide wrote: Kool then im going with,Chemical Master of the DAG
Soung good...?

Alchemical sounds more archaic, and refers to an ancient science of trying to find a chemical catalyst (the philosopher's stone) that can turn lead into gold.

BBS Signature

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-22 12:06:16

At 5/22/03 11:57 AM, FUNKbrs wrote:
At 5/22/03 11:50 AM, nitroxide wrote: Kool then im going with,Chemical Master of the DAG
Soung good...?
Alchemical sounds more archaic, and refers to an ancient science of trying to find a chemical catalyst (the philosopher's stone) that can turn lead into gold.

KOOL!Thanks for the info...Alchemical Master of the DAG it is!Although funk as my name refers to the beautiful Nitrous Chemical Master i see as more fitting...I would prefer that but your the funk so let me know.

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-22 12:07:17

And nitroxide did rise forth
with wings cloaked in smoke
and noxious he poured forth
to spread his touch over the BBS

nitroxide- alchemical master of the DAG

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-22 12:11:41

At 5/22/03 12:06 PM, nitroxide wrote: KOOL!Thanks for the info...Alchemical Master of the DAG it is!Although funk as my name refers to the beautiful Nitrous Chemical Master i see as more fitting...I would prefer that but your the funk so let me know.

what ever you want, man.

BBS Signature

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-22 12:13:52

uh, yeah...I hate taking tests...lol

--Cannibal7878 acidevil evilives

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-22 12:15:43

At 5/22/03 12:11 PM, FUNKbrs wrote:
At 5/22/03 12:06 PM, nitroxide wrote: KOOL!Thanks for the info...Alchemical Master of the DAG it is!Although funk as my name refers to the beautiful Nitrous Chemical Master i see as more fitting...I would prefer that but your the funk so let me know.
what ever you want, man.

It is this freedom of expression and enlightened soul gathering that has brought me to the DAG and away from the hands of the decietful PC.

VIVA LE DAG!!

Chemical Master of the DAG.

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-22 12:32:26

Well at least I don't need to change the passage this time.

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-22 13:09:56

Now that Nitro is apart of DAG I think it is only proper for me to whip up a tribute pic for him to.

DAG messages

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-22 13:16:00

woo hoo! A tribute to me nah you shouldnt have...its a really awsome pick lost siren.Great work!thank you.

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-22 13:17:52

hmm youget an awesome title?? maybe i will join the DAG......

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-22 13:21:35

At 5/22/03 01:17 PM, Lyddiechu wrote: hmm youget an awesome title?? maybe i will join the DAG......

ANd you get a groovy passage written about you as well as a DAG form on our group.

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-22 14:23:17

Hey, have you noticed what they are talking about in the lounge thread, Shih? theyre complaining that all of the old PC's are fading away. Meanwhile, the DAG is stronger than ever.

DAG

Whose laughing now?

BBS Signature

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-22 14:57:28

Yes, come Lyddiechu...come over to the "good" side...they are the evil ones...we are the good, true and pure...lol. FUNK...I'm working on some new DAG material...animated banners, animated devil gifs...etc....good material for a web site...hmmm. Maybe I should write up a website this weekend...sound like a good idea? We definately need a site besides being here, we need to give St. Dag a proper home to reside...lol. Soon I will be submitting my flash work to NG, lol, stick dudes, just for you Shih...lol but plenty violent, and plenty of blood...just the way I like them. Man the deftones rock...at least from the c.d. "around the fur"

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-22 15:15:14

At 5/22/03 02:23 PM, FUNKbrs wrote: Hey, have you noticed what they are talking about in the lounge thread, Shih? theyre complaining that all of the old PC's are fading away. Meanwhile, the DAG is stronger than ever.

DAG

Whose laughing now?

Heh. If only you knew what was coming. We are talking about a few old members that are dormant for the time being, not a fade out of the crew. Big developments are happening in the PC. The crew's power has only grown since its formation and it continues to grow.

Also, Lyddiechu, the PC is very interested in you. Please do not become our enemy by turning to the DAG.

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-22 15:19:35

At 5/22/03 02:57 PM, cannibal7878 wrote:

Soon I will be submitting my flash work to NG, lol, stick dudes, just for you Shih...lol but plenty violent, and plenty of blood...just the way I like them.

Ah, yes, I've been waiting for this moment. The culmination of our designs for the three-headed attack beast is on the verge of fruition. Go, our chief minion, and spread the power of the DAG to the Portal, that it may live forevermore!

BBS Signature

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-22 15:22:53

The PC have ascended the mortal boundaries of the BBS, and we can move freely from the squabblings of NG to the Haven of Snooble.
We feel free to mediate a discussion, engage in one, or stay clear. It is an evolution beyond being a regular.

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-22 15:34:56

At 5/22/03 03:22 PM, Ted_Easton wrote: The PC have ascended the mortal boundaries of the BBS, and we can move freely from the squabblings of NG to the Haven of Snooble.
We feel free to mediate a discussion, engage in one, or stay clear. It is an evolution beyond being a regular.

You greedily hoard you knowlege of debate in Snooble, where the deserving n00b is denied access to the wisdom contained therein. You contribute to the ignorance of all NG posters with this action, and further degrade the quality of debate in your mother forum. Snooble is a tick sucking out the lifeblood of the politics forum, a parasite of infinite guile and unquenchable thirst. Show the truth of my words, and open the archives of Snooble unto the light of day. I do not ask that you allow the posting of n00bs, only that you cease the stockpiling of knowlege for the use of PC's, and none else.

BBS Signature

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-22 16:34:05

entschuldigung ich, wenn mein deutsch ein wenig rauhes ist. kommt eine zeit in irgendjemandes leben, als sie themeselves von der kindheit freigeben müssen. dieses mal ist für den dag gekommen. diese geringfügigen kämpfe zwischen bestimmten mitgliedern von beiden stören mich wirklich. beide seiten kommen aus dem schauen kleiner wie fällige postes, aber mehr wie jugendlichen dummköpfen. sie können sie denken haben gute punkte, aber alle, die ich höre, ist "sie begann es! nicht sie!" genug ist genug. erhalten sie zurück zu dem punkt, leute.

And that's all I have to say 'bout that</gump>

"A witty quote proves nothing."

~Voltaire

BBS Signature