00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Echo6261 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

DAG messages

21,197 Views | 792 Replies

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-21 21:05:50

Where were you today Shih??? LOL...anyways, seems like all I do is piss people off, or is it just me who thinks that? Oh, sorry to you Lyddiechu or whatever, I DO NOT REPRESENT THE DAG, there I said it, the DAG does not represent me, nor I it...sorry for making the DAG look bad...seems like that's all I do is give yall a bad name, so if you would like, I will remove myself from your club...let me know.

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-21 21:31:15

At 5/21/03 09:05 PM, cannibal7878 wrote: Where were you today Shih??? LOL...anyways, seems like all I do is piss people off, or is it just me who thinks that? Oh, sorry to you Lyddiechu or whatever, I DO NOT REPRESENT THE DAG, there I said it, the DAG does not represent me, nor I it...sorry for making the DAG look bad...seems like that's all I do is give yall a bad name, so if you would like, I will remove myself from your club...let me know.

heres the deal, cannibal. DONT FLAME PEOPLE. That being said, I dont care what else you do. Say whatever you wanna say, whenever you wanna say it, just keep in mind that all flaming does is piss people off. There is noone here who you can flame who will say,"Wow, I really must be a little bitch, I'll never post here again." What happens is that people just think you suck, and that you need to chill out. I actually liked the charles manson thread. I know you can do better than this. Just remember: flaming wont convince anyone youre right, it will only convince them that you suck.

(FUNK is now officially 1 1/2 forties into the night)

This is a song about death. It's on mandolin.

Hate is the first step to all solutions.

You will not end bigotry until you learn to hate it.

BBS Signature

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-21 21:48:13

At 5/21/03 09:31 PM, FUNKbrs wrote: (FUNK is now officially 1 1/2 forties into the night)

LOL, I am about to be one 40 oz. into the night...I am drinking St. Ides, it's like 8.5% alcohol...anyways, cool, I will honestly not flame people, unless I get the go ahead from you personally. I appreciate that you recognize my threads when they are good, thank you for that. I do want to be actually respected here, so I will take your advice, no more flaming, unless as I said, you give me explicit instructions to do so...that said, drink on brotha!

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-21 21:54:44

At 5/21/03 09:48 PM, cannibal7878 wrote: LOL, I am about to be one 40 oz. into the night...I am drinking St. Ides, it's like 8.5% alcohol...anyways, cool, I will honestly not flame people, unless I get the go ahead from you personally. I appreciate that you recognize my threads when they are good, thank you for that. I do want to be actually respected here, so I will take your advice, no more flaming, unless as I said, you give me explicit instructions to do so...that said, drink on brotha!

I like cheap beer. I'm drinking some locally brewed stuff called "Prime Time". It's only $1.30 a 40 oz.. At the corner store, the Turks call me Prime Time, because I'm the only one who drinks that shit.

slogan: "Prime Time, the cheapest you can find. With yo' broke ass."

BBS Signature

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-21 22:07:13

Where do you live FUNKbrs? I lied, the alcohol content in this 40 is 8.2%, what is yours? Where is Shih today, he wasn't in school either???

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-21 22:28:47

Shih, where art thou?

DAG messages

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-21 22:46:30

no worries cannibal, and no bad blood.

im eating bbq soy crisps right now and washing it down with this weird-ass tasting sobe crap which i wish was a 40... but i'll have plenty of time for that next year (i am going to u-wisconsin madison, a big-10 big-drinking kind of place).

hmm i wonder if the lightweight crew (which i got recruited onto.. im going to fucking DIE next fall) at wisco lives off beer and protein supplements??? or just sides of cow.. it would be cheaper than a powdered mix in the midwest.

40s always remind me of that movie "dont be a menace to south central while drinking your juice in the hood"

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-21 22:49:57

At 5/21/03 10:46 PM, Lyddiechu wrote: no worries cannibal, and no bad blood.

Good, I really was being a fuckin bastard to you, thank you for your mercy...
:.

40s always remind me of that movie "dont be a menace to south central while drinking your juice in the hood"

Damn, that blows, cuz I fuckin hated that movie...that makes me not want to drink the rest of my 40...oh wait, they were making fun of the "ghetto" lifestyle, weren't they? I guess that movie is o.k...nice to see another level 2 on here besides me...sweet to have you on the DAG...

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-21 22:57:26

awww danke schon!!! yea dont be a menace is strictly a parody. .. i was laughing so hard i started choking on my 40 when i saw it...

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-21 23:10:17

Ja wohl...der movie ist sehr gut...Spater Stater...

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-21 23:16:19

Man I'm gone for one day, and everyone's speaking in some sort of weird moon language.

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-21 23:21:55

At 5/21/03 11:16 PM, Shih wrote: Man I'm gone for one day, and everyone's speaking in some sort of weird moon language.

Whatchoo talkin bout...you missed school and missed most of the posts on here for the day...sup with that? lol everyone needs a few (10)days off of school...j/k you did miss a test though...in speech...kinda hard if you didn't read the chapter though...nice to know you are still breathing though...damn, I am startin to feel intoxicated...How I do love that feeling...anyways hail to the DAG, and glad to see you are still alive Shih...

DAG messages

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-21 23:26:37

Sorry for this post...just doin this to break 100 posts...so have it anyways...

DAG messages

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-21 23:28:16

cannibal... sprachts du deutsch? (oder sprachen sie.. i dunno if you want to be addressed formally or no)

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-22 08:23:16

Aaaah more moon language flee for your lives. I'm sorry I'm still a little doped up from having a tooth pulled.

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-22 08:40:46

At 5/21/03 11:28 PM, Lyddiechu wrote: cannibal... sprachts du deutsch? (oder sprachen sie.. i dunno if you want to be addressed formally or no)

Ja, Herr Cannibal ist gut. Eine "little" Deutsch from der Schule. lol...Wo bist du Lyddiechu?

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-22 09:14:13

Is it just me, or did anyone notice the badass animated jpgs that cannibal is pulling off? I just thought I was REALLY drunk last night, but no, in fact the screen demons were real after all.

BBS Signature

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-22 09:43:05

The young padawan is becoming strong in the dark side.

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-22 10:00:02

Ja, Herr Cannibal ist gut. Eine "little" Deutsch from der Schule. lol...Wo bist du Lyddiechu?:

Ich wohne in Philadelphia auf einen Vorort. Und Sie? Wie alt sind Sie?

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-22 10:36:23

Du hast meich herr cartoffle cough?

BBS Signature

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-22 10:45:14

er, I meant koff, not cough, damn non-phonetic english associations, non-corporeal bastards that they are.....

BBS Signature

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-22 10:47:24

Ich wohne in Philadelphia auf einen Vorort. Und Sie? Wie alt sind Sie?

Ich wohne in Minnesota auf Maplewood...ja, ist sehr schelcht aus MN. MN ist sheisst. lol...wie alt bist du?

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-22 10:50:02

At 5/22/03 09:14 AM, FUNKbrs wrote: Is it just me, or did anyone notice the badass animated jpgs that cannibal is pulling off? I just thought I was REALLY drunk last night, but no, in fact the screen demons were real after all.

so you like this one FUNK???

DAG messages

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-22 10:52:52

Ich wohne in Minnesota auf Maplewood...ja, ist sehr schelcht aus MN. MN ist sheisst. lol...wie alt bist du?

Ach, Minnesota?? So ein mist. Ich bin 17 (mein profile sagt das!). Bist du in Universitat?

FUNK... potato cough?? wtf??

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-22 10:56:40

What the hell is everyone saying! I'm so confused.
*runs and hides in the corner*
*quiet sobbing*

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-22 10:58:25

At 5/22/03 10:52 AM, Lyddiechu wrote: FUNK... potato cough?? wtf??

"You hate me Mr. Potato head?" I thought koff meant head, as in dumkoff. (yeah, I cant spell worth a damn in funny moon talk)

This ones in oordu "Boura din garn beta re ta de ga, pehen chode?!" I think in English its called hindi, but anyone who speaks it calls it by its real name.

BTW, cannibal, Make that damn dracoliche bigger, he rocks to much to stay that size.

BBS Signature

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-22 11:02:56

ohhh ok.. "head" is "kopf"

thats hilarious!!! how the blood do you know that in urdu/oordo/uououordu?

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-22 11:03:04

Kimi wa na kiri da. Spelling is so off on this.
You post in a language I don't know and I'll return the favor, Bwa ha ha ha ha !!!!

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-22 11:07:16

At 5/22/03 11:02 AM, Lyddiechu wrote: ohhh ok.. "head" is "kopf"

thats hilarious!!! how the blood do you know that in urdu/oordo/uououordu?

which one? the german, or the oordu? the oordu one means "What, are you going to sit on your ass all day sister fucker?!". My boss is Pakistani and we hang out at work alot with his friends. Thats how I got the Afghani gig, for those on the AOL group.

BBS Signature

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-22 11:10:40

At 5/22/03 09:14 AM, FUNKbrs wrote: Is it just me, or did anyone notice the badass animated jpgs that cannibal is pulling off? I just thought I was REALLY drunk last night, but no, in fact the screen demons were real after all.

LOL...funk and you were only drinking imagine me i was on whippets and pot i was flipping...i dont speak german(im guessing thats the moon language shih is refering to)so as my fist post on dag messages i would like to say:
El queso esta viejo y muy pudrido.
Donde esta el sanitario?