00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

novaruah just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Wrestling (WWE) Club

1,516,325 Views | 29,934 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2008-02-28 08:38:08

At 2/27/08 08:53 PM, Dream-of-Duke wrote: First of all, a face vs face match up really did not make too much sense. Let's face it, Jeff will probably win the MITB suitcase and cash in around SummerSlam. As much as we love Y2J, he is probably not going to be a WWE champion again for the rest of his life, and now you had Jeff --- a guaranteed WWE champion in the future jobbing clean to someone who is not and will not be in the title hunt? Nonsense!

I've got to disagree with you on this one. Jericho is a good candidate for being a future champion, though it won't be anytime real soon, and although we tend to forget, he has held the top belt before. Jeff losing will not hurt him in any way since he is very likely to win the MITB match, and also a loss to Jericho isn't damaging since it was such a narrow win, and it was by no means an upset win.

That being said, I'd love to see a fued between the two as I'm sure they could have some awesome matches together. Monday's match was good but if they had a lot longer to prepare, it would be even better.

Founder of the "Weird" Al club & Strong Badia. TMBG Club! MLP! Sig by: Ryan

Click the sig... YouTube My Let's Play Channel Game Sharks

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2008-02-28 09:17:28

At 2/28/08 08:38 AM, Outlaw88 wrote: That being said, I'd love to see a fued between the two as I'm sure they could have some awesome matches together. Monday's match was good but if they had a lot longer to prepare, it would be even better.

I see Jeff winning the MITB match and either Cena or HHH winning at Mania. Then i reckon those two will probably fued for a while, before Jeff cashes in his title match. Then and only then could we see a Hardy/Y2J fued over the title. As long as Jericho keeps getting pushed forward, beating people like Orton and Umaga.

|| Portfolio || Facebook || Twitter ||

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2008-02-28 19:21:07

At 2/28/08 04:17 PM, Needle-In-Haystack wrote: Jericho kicked ASS! He's so fucking awesome, he should face Jeff in another match.

It kinda turned me off when I saw him keep kicking Jeff in the head out of frustration. I don't like when 'good-guys' are supposed to do that. It's boring.
I was hoping Shelton got to challenge Chavo and then won it. That way, Kane would have someone to fight.
I've been saying this for like 3 months now and Layla finally put her leg under the rope. Very cool. Santino's attempt, well... it was just funny. Kofi probably won't have a feud with Santino though, huh? That might be a good idea for him, I think... but oh well.
Delaney put on a good show. It was nice to see his 'heart' in the match. I think it'd be sweet to see him go to wrestle mania and get the title there, rather than next week, don't you guys think?

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2008-02-28 22:07:42

At 2/28/08 07:21 PM, Black-Lightning wrote:
At 2/28/08 04:17 PM, Needle-In-Haystack wrote: Jericho kicked ASS! He's so fucking awesome, he should face Jeff in another match.
It kinda turned me off when I saw him keep kicking Jeff in the head out of frustration. I don't like when 'good-guys' are supposed to do that. It's boring.

Jericho has always been a tweener tho.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2008-02-29 01:23:41

At 2/28/08 10:07 PM, PantyWipe wrote: Jericho has always been a tweener tho.

Plus, Jericho does his best work as a heel I think.

You don't have to pass an IQ test to be in the senate. --Mark Pryor, Senator

The Endless Crew: Comics and general wackiness. Join us or die.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2008-02-29 08:26:33

I don't know too much about WCW's use of him other than Goldberg insulting him, but I do remember hearign something about him getting lost. Funny stuff. The cool thing about Jericho is that he works so well as botrh a face and a heel. A very versital character.

Matt Hardy is said to be very healthy and ready to return. It's only a matter of time. I'm looking forward to SD, maybe we'll see more of who will be in the MITB.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2008-02-29 10:13:21

At 2/29/08 08:26 AM, Outlaw88 wrote: Matt Hardy is said to be very healthy and ready to return. It's only a matter of time. I'm looking forward to SD, maybe we'll see more of who will be in the MITB.

It sucks that he's been out for this long. I think it would be too rushed if they brought him back now and had him face MVP at Mania, especially after how slowly they built the feud up.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2008-02-29 13:04:16

Huh, I can't get onto my PWinsider account. Says "This account has been suspended". That's worrying, though I did hear that they're changing their website format.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2008-02-29 14:53:41

At 2/29/08 07:35 AM, The-Redangleprince wrote:
At 2/29/08 01:23 AM, aviewaskewed wrote: Plus, Jericho does his best work as a heel I think.
I always felt his best work was getting lost on the way to the ring.

oh, that silly Chris Jericho...

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2008-02-29 16:54:20

At 2/28/08 09:17 AM, DannyIsOnFire wrote: I see Jeff winning the MITB match and either Cena or HHH winning at Mania. Then i reckon those two will probably fued for a while, before Jeff cashes in his title match. Then and only then could we see a Hardy/Y2J fued over the title. As long as Jericho keeps getting pushed forward, beating people like Orton and Umaga.

Actually, it would not be a terrible idea if Umaga gets the title. Sure he cannot speak English, but it has been a long time since the WWE got a monster heel champion. (Khali does not count for obvious reason) Unfortunately, we probably will not see this happening.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2008-02-29 18:11:07

I have a deep prediction that it will be Umaga vs. Batista at Wrestlemania.

I thought that a while back(since Batista really didn't have a spot at Wrestlemania) and then when I heard William Regal say that a resprestative from raw will face a representative of Smackdown, the one from raw being Umaga, I'm pretty sure of it.

Also am I the only one who thinks that Paul Burchill's sister is mad hot or what?

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2008-02-29 18:20:26

I'm predicting that it might be Umaga and Khali. Theyhave never faced each other, the started around the same time, and they are both monsters. Then again that pretty much turns Umaga into a face, and he gets stuck with a guy with less talent than a tree.

Yes, she is hot. Maria is still my favorite though, she reps Chicago and straight edge.

I am a new terror born in death, a new superstition entering the unassailable fortress of forever. I am legend.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2008-02-29 21:21:43

At 2/29/08 01:04 PM, HeartbreakHoldout wrote: Huh, I can't get onto my PWinsider account. Says "This account has been suspended". That's worrying, though I did hear that they're changing their website format.

Try it again, apparently there was an issue with the new server, and they've redirected back to the old while they do an upgrade. I got on fine...which is good. It's "No Name" time, and I get pissed if I miss my weekly dose of Dave and Buck bickering.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2008-02-29 21:52:07

At 2/29/08 09:23 PM, Needle-In-Haystack wrote:
At 2/29/08 06:20 PM, boloneyman wrote: Yes, she is hot. Maria is still my favorite though, she reps Chicago and straight edge.
You rock, Maria has ALWAYS been my favorite since she got it the business! HOLY SHIT SHE'S SO CUTE!

Can't wait until her issue of playboy comes out, cuz I'm gonna be getting it. teehee.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2008-02-29 22:36:28

Remember, a while back (I think like 4-5 weeks ago) when Finlay was saying to Mcmahon "we had a deal" and Mcmahon would shush him??

Could that mean that JBL's claim is right??

Is Hornswoggle Finlays son!??

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2008-02-29 23:12:20

At 2/29/08 10:36 PM, sixonenine wrote: Remember, a while back (I think like 4-5 weeks ago) when Finlay was saying to Mcmahon "we had a deal" and Mcmahon would shush him??

Could that mean that JBL's claim is right??

Is Hornswoggle Finlays son!??

Is WWE smart enough to pull something off like this? We shall see Monday perhaps?

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2008-02-29 23:31:11

Meh, I just want this whole thing over with, but the problem here is that I doubt it will be. WWE is probably now trying to maneuver somebody else into being Vince's bastard kid, although I hope they aren't, and that maybe we get some kind of Finlay beating JBL or Vince kind of blowoff at Mania. This story has gone way too long and gotten way too stupid.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2008-02-29 23:54:34

At 2/29/08 06:11 PM, mothballs wrote: Also am I the only one who thinks that Paul Burchill's sister is mad hot or what?

Hey, stop stealing my credits. I said that she was so fucking hot right after she debuted on RAW. >:( I will certainly fuck her if given the chance. :P

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2008-03-01 00:02:45

Deuce and Domino are probably heading to the longest losing streak of the WWE history, all to push your No.2 heel tag team in SD!, Vince!

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2008-03-01 10:13:30

SD was eh last night. We did find out that it will indeed be Batista representing SD against Umaga at WM. That will be an intersting match to see, power vs power. I think Batista will win that one though.

It doesn't make much senes to hold off too much longer in the Hardy/MVP fued. Hardy needs to come back next week.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2008-03-01 12:56:30

At 3/1/08 10:13 AM, Outlaw88 wrote: SD was eh last night. We did find out that it will indeed be Batista representing SD against Umaga at WM. That will be an intersting match to see, power vs power. I think Batista will win that one though.

It doesn't make much senes to hold off too much longer in the Hardy/MVP fued. Hardy needs to come back next week.

Are they even going to concentrate on that or what? Cuz usually they show something about their recovery, but I haven't seen nothing about it. Maybe they're only showing it on SD, cuz I haven't watched SD in like 3 weeks.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2008-03-01 13:46:43

At 3/1/08 12:56 PM, Black-Lightning wrote:
At 3/1/08 10:13 AM, Outlaw88 wrote: SD was eh last night. We did find out that it will indeed be Batista representing SD against Umaga at WM. That will be an intersting match to see, power vs power. I think Batista will win that one though.

Are they even going to concentrate on that or what? Cuz usually they show something about their recovery, but I haven't seen nothing about it. Maybe they're only showing it on SD, cuz I haven't watched SD in like 3 weeks.

Nah, theres been no mention of it.
Smackdown was ok last night in my opinion.

The Batista/Kane, Khali/MVP maths was good, as were most of the matches on the undercard.
Who in the hell was Big Show versing?

The main event was a little off for me. I can see why they did it, but...

|| Portfolio || Facebook || Twitter ||

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2008-03-01 16:37:09

At 3/1/08 01:46 PM, DannyIsOnFire wrote: The main event was a little off for me. I can see why they did it, but...

Hat off to Ryder, he put on a good fight again Taker. I thought that the match would be a total squash. I can certainly see the Edgeheads winning the tag titles after WM.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2008-03-01 21:46:17

At 3/1/08 04:37 PM, Dream-of-Duke wrote:
At 3/1/08 01:46 PM, DannyIsOnFire wrote: The main event was a little off for me. I can see why they did it, but...
Hat off to Ryder, he put on a good fight again Taker. I thought that the match would be a total squash. I can certainly see the Edgeheads winning the tag titles after WM.

I personally think that theey are very boring and I don't find them being champs, entertaining...

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2008-03-01 22:45:33

At 3/1/08 09:46 PM, Black-Lightning wrote: I personally think that theey are very boring and I don't find them being champs, entertaining...

Nah, I think that they are doing great as Edge's side kicks. Remember when they were faces, they were not heading to anywhere? The Edgeheads resembles the Basham Brothers a few years back. Both teams were side kicks of a supervillain. Honestly, the Basham Brothers had a pretty entertaining title reign. I am confident that the Edgeheads will fare even better.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2008-03-02 00:04:21

Matt Hardy returned on the house shows this weekend, and immediately went after MVP. Looks like we could have that match finalized by Friday, here's hoping.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2008-03-02 01:29:50

At 3/2/08 12:04 AM, aviewaskewed wrote: Matt Hardy returned on the house shows this weekend, and immediately went after MVP. Looks like we could have that match finalized by Friday, here's hoping.

Thanks for the warning. I'll have to start watching Smackdown, now.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2008-03-02 10:28:14

At 3/2/08 12:04 AM, aviewaskewed wrote: Matt Hardy returned on the house shows this weekend, and immediately went after MVP. Looks like we could have that match finalized by Friday, here's hoping.

Thats very good news. Matt and MVP are sure to have an awesome match. I'm looking forward to the continuation of that storyline as it was one of the better one's going at the time.

There are still some spots open for the MITB. Who do you think will get it?

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2008-03-02 18:03:22

I was looking at finishers today. I don't like the Pedigree. It looks fake, like they never hit their head. I dunno.
By the way, Needle in a haystack, your sig pic is hot.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2008-03-02 18:31:30

At 3/2/08 06:03 PM, Black-Lightning wrote: I was looking at finishers today. I don't like the Pedigree. It looks fake, like they never hit their head. I dunno.
By the way, Needle in a haystack, your sig pic is hot.

Yea but the pedigree would hurt like FUCK in real life.