00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

CleanCosmos just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Anime Club

2,855,595 Views | 59,825 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Anime Club 2005-08-23 02:57:45

At 8/23/05 01:54 AM, Master_Inuyasha wrote:
At 8/23/05 01:29 AM, ThinksWithBrain wrote:

Which raises a question, does anyone else have any OSTs? So far I have Wolf's Rain, Slayers Try - Treasur Vox, The Best of Inuyasha Vol 1, Fooly Cooly Vol. 1 Addict, most of the Naruto I, II, & vol III OSTs, and I have a ton of VG soundtracks as well.

I've got all of the Samurai Champloo OSTs, I also have FLCL vol.1, macross VFX-2 OST, Gundam Battle Assault OST (for what I don't know), and a couple of Cowboy bebop songs.

Response to Anime Club 2005-08-23 10:34:52

I have both .Hack//Sign OST 1 and 2 but not on cd or anything because i "aquired" them through the internet but it's better that way since i couldn't find anywhere that sold them and now i can share with my freinds or people who want them.

Oh and YAY off to best buy to possibly get .Hack/sign today.

Response to Anime Club 2005-08-23 11:18:40

does any one have a clue where i could buy anime series the guyver as all the torrents are dead not tht i ever use torrent of course but im willing to pay for them atm i only have on anime collection which is inu-yasha the complete collection and the 2 english movies i will have them soon

Response to Anime Club 2005-08-23 11:20:13

At 8/23/05 11:18 AM, King_of_Evil wrote: does any one have a clue where i could buy anime series the guyver as all the torrents are dead not tht i ever use torrent of course but im willing to pay for them atm i only have on anime collection which is inu-yasha the complete collection and the 2 english movies i will have them soon

I just told you in your thread that HMV should carry it

Response to Anime Club 2005-08-23 12:38:46

I just finished wathcing episode 1 of Naruto and i must say i'm impressed so far with the graphics problem is its fan dub so timing is a bit off with voices and sometime i have to go back to catch part of what someone says but other than that its good

and WOOT new Sigpic

Response to Anime Club 2005-08-23 12:45:43

At 8/23/05 12:38 PM, BeanBagBoy wrote: I just finished wathcing episode 1 of Naruto and i must say i'm impressed so far with the graphics problem is its fan dub so timing is a bit off with voices and sometime i have to go back to catch part of what someone says but other than that its good

I only get to read the manga but yes it is a pretty good series. And I do have some problems with fan subs because they can screw up the translations and throw people off with mis-translations.

and WOOT new Sigpic

That is a Geloog on the left isn't it? [I can't remeber if it is or not]. And didn't they appear towards the end of MS Gundam?

[ King of Hearts: Domon Kasshu - Anime Club ] :: [ Final Fantasy Club ]

XBL / PSN - Voidist

Malice is my Sword, Rage my Armour & Anger my Shield.

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2005-08-23 14:08:15

At 8/23/05 12:45 PM, Master_Inuyasha wrote:
At 8/23/05 12:38 PM, BeanBagBoy wrote: and WOOT new Sigpic
That is a Geloog on the left isn't it? [I can't remeber if it is or not]. And didn't they appear towards the end of MS Gundam?

Yes it is a gelgoog marine and i have not seen much of 0079. I have only seen the first part because there was a Jumbo Video near me at one point and they only had the first part on VHS and the first two episodes of 0083 but yes i think they are used near the end of 0079 because Char has one at one point from what i hear and they are used in 0083 you also see one in 08Th MS team but it deosn't fight

Response to Anime Club 2005-08-23 14:16:03

At 8/22/05 05:12 PM, Fumetsu316 wrote: hey, i'd still really like to know. does anybody here know how many volumes there are of saiyuki? this way, i'll be able to tell wether or not there's a slight chance i might be able to get the whole series on dvd.

If you're going to get the whole series, why not just get the boxset?

Response to Anime Club 2005-08-23 15:39:56

At 8/23/05 02:08 PM, BeanBagBoy wrote: Yes it is a gelgoog marine and i have not seen much of 0079. I have only seen the first part because there was a Jumbo Video near me at one point and they only had the first part on VHS and the first two episodes of 0083 but yes i think they are used near the end of 0079 because Char has one at one point from what i hear and they are used in 0083 you also see one in 08Th MS team but it deosn't fight

Ah, I know the one you are talking about, MS-14S (YMS-14) Gelgoog Commander Type. [Picture Below] But the one in your sig looks more like the one from 08Th MS Team. But the one from 0083 looks really, REALLY goofy IMO.

Anime Club

XBL / PSN - Voidist

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2005-08-23 15:46:28

At 8/23/05 03:39 PM, Master_Inuyasha wrote: Ah, I know the one you are talking about, MS-14S (YMS-14) Gelgoog Commander Type. [Picture Below] But the one in your sig looks more like the one from 08Th MS Team. But the one from 0083 looks really, REALLY goofy IMO.

That is the most wierdest robot I have seen! Speaking of Gundam, Does anyone like Gundam Wing?

Response to Anime Club 2005-08-23 15:51:03

At 8/23/05 03:46 PM, Kronik_The_Hedgehog wrote: That is the most wierdest robot I have seen! Speaking of Gundam, Does anyone like Gundam Wing?

Zeon does make the odd moblie suit but they do get the job done quite well. The Acguy for one is a most formidible mobile suit if fought in close combat. It's claws are quite deadly. And yes I've seen Wing. Wasn't my favorite either but it was alright. Heavy Arms Custom from Endless Waltz would be my favorite. Sandrock was pretty good as well, same with Deathscythe.

XBL / PSN - Voidist

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2005-08-23 16:33:04

At 8/22/05 05:12 PM, Fumetsu316 wrote: hey, i'd still really like to know. does anybody here know how many volumes there are of saiyuki? this way, i'll be able to tell wether or not there's a slight chance i might be able to get the whole series on dvd.

no idea but it might be listed on DeepDiscountDVD.com if it's listed there then they have it really cheap.

Response to Anime Club 2005-08-23 17:42:36

hey as ne one ver seen the guyver its awesome

Response to Anime Club 2005-08-23 17:47:31

At 8/23/05 05:42 PM, King_of_Evil wrote: hey as ne one ver seen the guyver its awesome

no, but I've seen aposter of it. I remember a movie "the Guyver" and it resembled the poster. did they make a non animated Guyver move?

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2005-08-23 18:34:49

At 8/23/05 03:39 PM, Master_Inuyasha wrote:
Ah, I know the one you are talking about, MS-14S (YMS-14) Gelgoog Commander Type. [Picture Below] But the one in your sig looks more like the one from 08Th MS Team. But the one from 0083 looks really, REALLY goofy IMO.

Yes the one in my sig IS from 0083 it can be identified by the slits in the right shoulder armor and as for the Zeon MS being goofy looking i personaly prefer the look of Zeon MS to most Federation MS , Federation MS is still cool though but i hated Gundam Wing MS design and i HATE seed designs ( same with story for seed and wing)

At 8/23/05 05:42 PM, King_of_Evil wrote: hey as ne one ver seen the guyver its awesome

Yes i have seen guyver , i own it and if i remember correctly Tink has seen it as well but no it was not awsome the ending was stupid because it never really ended properly.

Response to Anime Club 2005-08-23 18:48:03

does anyone know where I can get some good anime wallpaers?

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2005-08-23 20:09:46

At 8/23/05 02:16 PM, Kronik_The_Hedgehog wrote:
If you're going to get the whole series, why not just get the boxset?

....cuz i had no clue there was a boxset...there's really a boxset, now?

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2005-08-23 21:03:16

At 8/23/05 08:09 PM, Fumetsu316 wrote: ....cuz i had no clue there was a boxset...there's really a boxset, now?

Try looking on Ebay Box sets are $10 to $40! Anyway Ytv decided to air Ghost In The Shell, Naruto, Zatch Bell, and some other Animes.

Response to Anime Club 2005-08-23 21:34:44

At 8/23/05 09:03 PM, Kronik_The_Hedgehog wrote:
At 8/23/05 08:09 PM, Fumetsu316 wrote: ....cuz i had no clue there was a boxset...there's really a boxset, now?
Try looking on Ebay Box sets are $10 to $40!

how many boxsets are there of the series? i doubt the whole thing is in only one boxset.

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2005-08-23 21:50:19

At 8/23/05 09:34 PM, Fumetsu316 wrote: how many boxsets are there of the series? i doubt the whole thing is in only one boxset.

Look on Ebay they have the whole Boxset! it somes in ONE boxset!

Response to Anime Club 2005-08-23 22:04:59

At 8/23/05 09:50 PM, Kronik_The_Hedgehog wrote:
At 8/23/05 09:34 PM, Fumetsu316 wrote: how many boxsets are there of the series? i doubt the whole thing is in only one boxset.
Look on Ebay they have the whole Boxset! it somes in ONE boxset!

okay. thanks for the info.

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2005-08-23 22:05:03

At 8/23/05 06:34 PM, BeanBagBoy wrote: Yes the one in my sig IS from 0083 it can be identified by the slits in the right shoulder armor and as for the Zeon MS being goofy looking i personaly prefer the look of Zeon MS to most Federation MS , Federation MS is still cool though but i hated Gundam Wing MS design and i HATE seed designs ( same with story for seed and wing)

Yeah, I figured it was from 0083. And some Zeon MS do look goofy, the MS Gogg. I mean look at it, I'm surprised it was put into the series period. That or it can handle combat all together. Granted it's a water MS but still, it's very hard to navigate in alot of the games. Wings MSs were pretty goofy, Zeon for the most part. Tallgeese was very odd in the first and second forms. I didn't think his third looked all that bad. But I like Seeds designs for some reason, I guess it's kinda like how I like X-2. It's a bit of a change I guess. Too futuristic for you maybe?

XBL / PSN - Voidist

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2005-08-23 22:45:27

At 8/22/05 11:37 PM, Master_Inuyasha wrote:
At 8/22/05 11:32 PM, BigFan7 wrote: Gee i sure got a cold "welcome back" Oh well.
Heh, forgot you posted. Hello.

Anyone still apart of the AAHC can you please tell me why the AAHC message boards are down?
We've moved from the old invison boards. You can locate the new forums in my profile.

TY. But next time somthing like that happens please e-mail us fellow members.

Response to Anime Club 2005-08-23 23:04:38

At 8/23/05 03:46 PM, Kronik_The_Hedgehog wrote:
At 8/23/05 03:39 PM, Master_Inuyasha wrote:
That is the most wierdest robot I have seen! Speaking of Gundam, Does anyone like Gundam Wing?

They tore up the realism and ideas that they had from the original gundam, turned series from wing after to some crappy super robot show, and kept repeating the same damn ideals that piecraft keeps saying. What's to like about it? BTW Seed turned out 5X worse because the producers seemed to be driven by capitalism. This is only my opinion though, so don't be an asshat.

Response to Anime Club 2005-08-24 00:10:17

Zak II >>>>>>>>>>> Gelgoog Marine

Also, anyone here go to the University of Maryland?

Founder of the Newgrounds Anime Club

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2005-08-24 01:07:38

At 8/24/05 12:10 AM, Kouga-kun wrote: Zak II >>>>>>>>>>> Gelgoog Marine

I still say that RX-79 Gundam is still the best damn MS around. Especially on Gundam Battle Assualt 2. :D

Also, anyone here go to the University of Maryland?

Chances of someone here going there is 1:1,000. :/

XBL / PSN - Voidist

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2005-08-24 01:20:40

Changing character...

Hitsugaya Toushiro from Bleach.

Favorite Anime:

.hack//Dusk (All time favorite that holds a special place in my heart. My gateway anime.)
Inuyasha
Chrno Crusade
Fullmetal Alchemist
Bleach
Mahou Sensei Negima
Trigun
Ranma 1/2
Elfen Lied
Erementar Gerad

Founder of the Newgrounds Anime Club

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2005-08-24 01:58:01

At 8/24/05 01:07 AM, Master_Inuyasha wrote:
At 8/24/05 12:10 AM, Kouga-kun wrote:
I still say that RX-79 Gundam is still the best damn MS around. Especially on Gundam Battle Assualt 2. :D

No kidding. Gundam hammer pwns. I also like when he does the helmet hit.

Response to Anime Club 2005-08-24 03:28:14

Things are not looking good for Negima volume 6. A recent poll has shown that the popularity of volume 6 plumited after only 2 weeks of it's release back in June here in America. The same thing has happend in several other countries and Japan when it was released there.Iin all countries combined an average of 46%, nearly HALF!, were found to dislike the volume and about 40% wanted Akamatsu to do a rewrite.

The main reason for this volume's dislikeness is the part in it where Nodoka gets turned into stone. Many people thought that after she played such in important role in both volumes 4 and 5, that to just have her be dropped and miss alomost all of volume 6 was just absolutly unnessessary, wrong, and totally unfore for her character.

I myself agree and wish for Akamatsu to do a rewrite of volume 6.

Response to Anime Club 2005-08-24 09:47:32

At 8/23/05 09:03 PM, Kronik_The_Hedgehog wrote:
Try looking on Ebay Box sets are $10 to $40! Anyway Ytv decided to air Ghost In The Shell, Naruto, Zatch Bell, and some other Animes.

..............You realise those are bootlegs right?