00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Vie64 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Flash 'Reg' Lounge

2,894,822 Views | 60,179 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-10-26 12:42:34

12" Cintquwur

Yea that's still pretty damn expensive, if you're seriously into it, then I guess it's nice, but getting a graphire or an intuos (like my hot 6x8 Intuos) is good for most people. I can't wait till they are actually affordable though.

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-10-26 12:49:46

12 inch
COCK JOKE.

Halloween
Is effectively banned in this town - the police give out flyers for people to stick up in their windows saying "Trick-or-treaters not welcome here but have a nice evening". All the shops aren't allowed to sell eggs and flower to under-18's - but they WILL sell alcohol to us..?

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-10-26 13:01:42

At 10/26/07 12:49 PM, edit-undo wrote: All the shops aren't allowed to sell eggs and flower to under-18's - but they WILL sell alcohol to us..?

The police would rather kids be drunk than ruin someones paint job.

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-10-26 13:22:32

At 10/26/07 12:49 PM, edit-undo wrote: Halloween
Is effectively banned in this town

What communist city is this!? Sounds like the city is trying to avoid problems with kids getting drugged up on fake candy or keeping the crime rate low. Either way, they might as well forget Christmas as well since people get drunk and play loud Christmas music at that as well.

Hi there!

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-10-26 14:57:00

Back button?

Is it only me, or didn't there use to be a back button at the bottom of every topic (next to the 'Forum Jump'-dropdown)? I tend to always look there when I want back to the topic listing, but it's not there anymore and that's making me sad :'(

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-10-26 15:31:04

At 10/26/07 02:57 PM, DreamworX wrote: Back button?

Is it only me, or didn't there use to be a back button at the bottom of every topic (next to the 'Forum Jump'-dropdown)? I tend to always look there when I want back to the topic listing, but it's not there anymore and that's making me sad :'(

Theres one at the top, if that makes you happy.

I don't need that button though, I have the forum page on one tab and all the threads I'm interested in separate tabs.

Browsers

What browsers do people use? I'm a diecast firefox user, and I'm guessing most people here are too.

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-10-26 15:46:33

At 10/26/07 03:31 PM, trig1 wrote:
At 10/26/07 02:57 PM, DreamworX wrote: Back button?
Theres one at the top, if that makes you happy.

Kinda, I always use(d) either that or the back button at the bottom.. which one depended on where I was on the page, it's usually the bottom though as I'm most often just interested in the last posts.

I don't need that button though, I have the forum page on one tab and all the threads I'm interested in separate tabs.

I used to have it like that, I find it much easier just refreshing the topic list every now and then and see if there's been any new posts in the threads I'm interested in though.

What browsers do people use? I'm a diecast firefox user, and I'm guessing most people here are too.

Yup, same here.

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-10-26 15:48:38

Browsers

I use opera because its sexy

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-10-26 15:49:44

At 10/26/07 01:22 PM, jmtb02 wrote:
What communist city is this!? Sounds like the city is trying to avoid problems with kids getting drugged up on fake candy or keeping the crime rate low.

Sounds like the sort of 'silly Americans' story you hear from time to time, except not in America :S

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-10-26 16:09:52

Browsers

I use firefox mostly. It's surprisingly faster than the browsers that come free with most computers. Never tried opera, though.

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-10-26 16:30:17

Re:Halloween costumes

I'm going as Madeline McCann.

WEBSITE

BLOG ~ Dont fuck around with my dog. All that I can see I steal. ~

NG FFR ~ Automatic for the people.

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-10-26 16:36:51

browsers

firefox, screw internet explorer, all that ever did was crash and go slow, oh and can you uninstall it? and how?

Art Thread

Sig by ME!

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-10-26 16:41:25

firefox

im back

not that i told anyone i was going away >.>

anyways, whats been going on of some minor importance over the last week that i should know about?

gimme gimme

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-10-26 16:41:44

At 10/26/07 04:30 PM, Mogly wrote: Re:Halloween costumes

I'm going as Madeline McCann.

Dude. Weak!

but I cracked up laughing anyway...

Browsers
Firefox, IE, Opera. All patched to latest.
Firefox is the one of choice for the Web Developer extension. That's it.

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-10-26 16:54:06

halloween

one of my mates is having a party as i type, but since i just got back from holiday i'm quite obviously not there.

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-10-26 17:50:51

Vibrating Condoms

Just saw an advert for Durex condoms that have an little electric thing that vibrates. The idea made me laugh. That is all.

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-10-26 19:22:35

Browsers
Firefox ftw.

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-10-26 19:37:09

At 10/26/07 07:22 PM, SweetSkater wrote: Browsers
Firefox ftw.

Thanks for the info!

WEBSITE

BLOG ~ Dont fuck around with my dog. All that I can see I steal. ~

NG FFR ~ Automatic for the people.

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-10-26 19:37:46

At 10/26/07 04:54 PM, dELtaluca wrote: halloween

one of my mates is having a party as i type, but since i just got back from holiday i'm quite obviously not there.

I feel your pain. Everyone is clubbing tonight, but i have to wake up at 8 tomorrow so i decided to be a wise man and not go. Instead i played HALO 3 at a friends house in co op. I'll probably get a flood of hate over me, but seriously, what a retarded game. It feels like a combination of every possible succes series (star wars, half life 2, aliens) crammed into a cheap rambo story. So yeah, if you ask me, a billion people are crazy for loving it so much.

*hides*

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-10-26 19:38:18

Re:Vibrating Condoms
Their not bad but, I perfer the hot-action ones. :3

New Favorite Account Setting.
Man... I feel like an anime freak now. I got 56 animes listed in my TV Shows and a shitload of .Hack related stuff. I wonder what the max amount for TV Shows are..... if I added my fav. hentais I`d probably reach it. :P

www.DuderEntertainment.com/ | Makin' Laughs and Kickin' Ass! >:3

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-10-26 19:44:01

Party Time

At 10/26/07 07:37 PM, AloneInTheDark wrote:
At 10/26/07 04:54 PM, dELtaluca wrote:
I feel your pain. Everyone is clubbing tonight, but i have to wake up at 8 tomorrow so i decided to be a wise man and not go.

Why you gotta be up early?

Anyway as for parties, there's one going down next door. It's my neighbours 16th or 17th birthday. House parties were so good at that age.

Instead i played HALO 3 at a friends house in co op. I'll probably get a flood of hate over me, but seriously, what a retarded game... So yeah, if you ask me, a billion people are crazy for loving it so much.

I agree. All the Halo games are overrated in this reporter's opinion. First persons shoots are ten-a-penny.

The water in Majorca don't taste like what it oughta.

| AS3: Main | AS2: Main | Flash Tutorials |

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-10-26 19:58:41

At 10/26/07 07:44 PM, Kirk-Cocaine wrote:
Why you gotta be up early?

Movie marathon from 9 am to 11 pm of independent euro movies tomorrow :) Im glad you share my halo opinion, feels good to know I'm not the only one in this world. I do like some shooters though, i thought gears of war was magnificent in atmosphere and visual imagination and the half life series has been pretty impressive so far too.

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-10-26 20:00:22

At 10/25/07 09:59 PM, Coaly wrote: Pres game

Why did you only have three days? And why are you already doing a sequel?

its not a sequel...read MY post...its right after his

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-10-26 20:12:08

At 10/26/07 01:22 PM, jmtb02 wrote:
What communist city is this!? Sounds like the city is trying to avoid problems with kids getting drugged up on fake candy or keeping the crime rate low.

My town is very much like the one in Hot Fuzz (there's even a town called Sanford nearby o.O), the majority of the residents are over-concerned with keeping up a good image and don't like to see us young'uns having fun. So we wreak havoc on nearby Bristol instead.

Browsers
I use internet explorer and have never had any problems with it. I tried firefox just for the hell of it and it crashed within an hour o.O

At 10/26/07 07:44 PM, Kirk-Cocaine wrote: Party Time
Anyway as for parties, there's one going down next door. It's my neighbours 16th or 17th birthday.

There's plenty of advantages to be taken there... I assumed this is a slutty female's 16th birthday, not sure why.

House parties were so good at that age.

Booze, drugs, and a room filled with hormonal teenagers ftw. There aren't enough of them (parties) though :( I'm only allowed to have one house party per year, then after everyone sees the mess created from it, they're too scared to have one of their own.

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-10-26 20:19:30

House Parties

At 10/26/07 08:12 PM, edit-undo wrote: There's plenty of advantages to be taken there... I assumed this is a slutty female's 16th birthday, not sure why.

Nah, it's a geezer's party. If it was a bird's party I'd probably have gone round. ;)

Booze, drugs, and a room filled with hormonal teenagers ftw. There aren't enough of them (parties) though :( I'm only allowed to have one house party per year, then after everyone sees the mess created from it, they're too scared to have one of their own.

It's not about hosting house parties to be fair. Well not in your 'rents house at least. Not worth the agro, once you get your own place it's not so bad as no one complains about the mess (we've still not cleared up our garden from the house warming in early September).

The water in Majorca don't taste like what it oughta.

| AS3: Main | AS2: Main | Flash Tutorials |

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-10-27 09:31:05

At 10/26/07 08:12 PM, edit-undo wrote: My town is very much like the one in Hot Fuzz (there's even a town called Sanford nearby o.O)

You have no idea how lucky you are, living in the suburbs. I go to one of those elite NYC private schools, so all the rich assholes here would rather host parties at a club than at their apartment. I was just at this girl's sweet 16 the other day and I realized how much the clubs here suck.

I'm going to a halloween party at this kid's apartment next week, though. He lives in the adjacent apartment building which is kind of awesome.

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-10-27 12:56:10

Crazy people who cant take Criticism

I just posted in this thread, saying it sucked (but included constructive criticism). He then sent me this PM:

At 10/27/07 12:07 PM, subarufreak wrote: stop trying this bullying act again ok i like splurda now ask him if you want so stop this bullying crap like you did before its just pathetic you prejudice bastard why do you judge me just because of my name well i'll judge you then trig1 hmmm you sound like a gay cunt and you are lol so stop this crap or im tellin wade and tom ok bitch

Which made no sense at all :/ I never judged him by his name either. I replied with:

You are a fool. You asked for comments on an animation, and I gave you my opinion. If you get pissed off because you cant take the bad press, go somewhere else where everyone lives in sunshine land without any bad comments, like deviantArt. That way you'll never improve as an animator, but at least you wont get any bad comments, eh?

I still gave you constructive criticism, you should add colour, more detail and make the people more realistic.

Also, I broke no rules at all, if you contacted Tom or Wade or a mod, they wouldnt do a thing. In fact, you probably would get warned/banned for sending threatening PMs.

And when did I judge you by your name? :/

Dont think for a moment I'm intimidated by you at all. Theres nothing you can do to annoy me. Idiot.

Anywho, this guy is a bit of an arsehole who just cant take criticism. Just made me laugh about how stupid he is.

I'm guessing I'm right about the abusive PMs could mean he's banned/warned, right?

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-10-27 13:06:43

At 10/27/07 12:56 PM, trig1 wrote: Crazy people who cant take Criticism

It looks like the guy is getting poked..

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-10-27 15:42:21

crazy people etc.

oh god he used my name T-T

Art Thread

Sig by ME!

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-10-27 18:31:04

At 10/27/07 12:56 PM, trig1 wrote:
stuff that was funny

You have to remember that there are people out there that have trouble taking honest opinions. They are used to going to friends and family who jsut orgasm over anything they do animation wise.
You were 100% correct in telling him that it was terrible just you might want to sugar coat it a little. I've seen that guy from his tracing threads so by seeing his name I didn't expect much and new he didn't take criticism well.
I think you are correct and that you did give CC but, little harsh. =P

I'm cool now... Right guys?... Guys?

Art Thread So I don't Lose It >:(

BBS Signature