00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

cupf1sh just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

what do you think???

1,840 Views | 32 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

what do you think??? 2007-10-27 11:04:00

what do you think of my punching style i just made this as a test to see if i could animate punching and yes the people are crap because i didn't add detail because i was just using it for a test.

so what do you think of the way he is punching and can it be improved???

Response to what do you think??? 2007-10-27 11:05:56

soz i forgot to upload i'll do it in a min

Response to what do you think??? 2007-10-27 11:07:23

Haha yea that would most likely help.

I Like Pie.

Do you Like Pie?

Response to what do you think??? 2007-10-27 11:08:07

Response to what do you think??? 2007-10-27 11:10:22

It depends on what you would be useing if for. If it was for some street fight or something I think it would have to be a little more forceful, I don't know if you were gana do tat or not. But if he was just going to shove him or something it would be perfect.

I Like Pie.

Do you Like Pie?

Response to what do you think??? 2007-10-27 11:12:44

lol that was painful.

Response to what do you think??? 2007-10-27 11:13:52

Come on it wasn't that bad. It's a hell of alot better than what I could do I coudl hardly make a ball roll around on the ground.

I Like Pie.

Do you Like Pie?

Response to what do you think??? 2007-10-27 11:14:36

yeah it was just a test it only took about half an hour to make

Response to what do you think??? 2007-10-27 11:15:43

Only a half an hour? It took me nearly half a day to make the ball move on inch. Then again I just got it and was still learning.

I Like Pie.

Do you Like Pie?

Response to what do you think??? 2007-10-27 11:35:04

Thats not half bad. Thats a lot better then I could dream to make when I first started Flash.f

BBS Signature

Response to what do you think??? 2007-10-27 11:38:27

Yea Blah knows where I'm coming from.

I Like Pie.

Do you Like Pie?

Response to what do you think??? 2007-10-27 11:42:23

At 10/27/07 11:08 AM, subarufreak wrote: k here it is ngup.net wasn't working http://www.zippyvideos.com/3277293017294 006/punch_animation/

you need it to liik more painfull and much stronger make faster animation to the puch
oh and they have backward hands XD

If you see this, this topic must've been bumped!

BBS Signature

Response to what do you think??? 2007-10-27 11:46:21

There hands are backwards? Whaaa? I have to see this.

I Like Pie.

Do you Like Pie?

Response to what do you think??? 2007-10-27 11:47:43

Haha they are that's great. Yea I suggest you fix taht something else I noticed when he gets punched the person doesn't go back as if you really got punched instead in moves into it like her wants to be hit harder.

I Like Pie.

Do you Like Pie?

Response to what do you think??? 2007-10-27 11:48:32

At 10/27/07 11:42 AM, YK-Blaze wrote:
At 10/27/07 11:08 AM, subarufreak wrote: k here it is ngup.net wasn't working http://www.zippyvideos.com/3277293017294 006/punch_animation/
you need it to liik more painfull and much stronger make faster animation to the puch

Bloody hell, everyone here sucks at flash, don't they? (Apart from MC).

It sucked. I could do a lot better, and I'm a programmer. People arent made out of squares, they arent just black and white. It was terrible.

Try going FBF instead of tweens, and putting more detail into the characters.

Response to what do you think??? 2007-10-27 11:51:59

At 10/27/07 11:48 AM, trig1 wrote:
At 10/27/07 11:42 AM, YK-Blaze wrote:
Bloody hell, everyone here sucks at flash, don't they? (Apart from MC).

It sucked. I could do a lot better, and I'm a programmer. People arent made out of squares, they arent just black and white. It was terrible.

Dude don't you read he said it was just a test and the he knows all of taht stuff. He even said he was sick of people saying stuff like that.

I Like Pie.

Do you Like Pie?

Response to what do you think??? 2007-10-27 12:04:58

At 10/27/07 11:48 AM, trig1 wrote: Bloody hell, everyone here sucks at flash, don't they? (Apart from MC).

for fuck sake you idoit it was a test i said i didn't add detail did you purposly ignore me, oh wait i remember you your that dickhead from before well splurda likes me now so back off

it was fbf you dick head the arm changed shape every frame how could that be tweened??? obviously you don't know fuck all about flash and your just trying to bully me like beefore well its not gunna work you jackass splurda likes me now were freinds ok so stop trying this bullying crap again ok and if you do im telling wade or tom

Response to what do you think??? 2007-10-27 12:09:19

Yea I'm with subaru I have no idea what he saying with all this fbf and tween stuff but yea....

I Like Pie.

Do you Like Pie?

Response to what do you think??? 2007-10-27 12:14:26

you need more force, more movement, and reaction, ill whip you up something real quick (i like to make examples, im such a nice guy :D) .................. ok done, obviously i just did it quickly, but here it is

Art Thread

Sig by ME!

BBS Signature

Response to what do you think??? 2007-10-27 12:17:28

Haha slpundra that made me lauh for some odd reason. Was really good for such a quick draw.

I Like Pie.

Do you Like Pie?

Response to what do you think??? 2007-10-27 12:20:47

yeah, not as good as *SELF WHORING ALERT* this that im working on xD

Art Thread

Sig by ME!

BBS Signature

Response to what do you think??? 2007-10-27 12:23:01

Damn dude that is really detailed. There is no way I could pull off anything close to that. Mine would look like your quick sketch after 1 day. HAHA

I Like Pie.

Do you Like Pie?

Response to what do you think??? 2007-10-27 12:25:41

At 10/27/07 12:14 PM, Splurda wrote: you need more force, more movement, and reaction, ill whip you up something real quick (i like to make examples, im such a nice guy :D) .................. ok done, obviously i just did it quickly, but here it is

that was quite good

Response to what do you think??? 2007-10-27 12:26:08

lol, AAANYWAY back on topic instead of whoring my self, you need to move theyre whole body, not just their hands and upper body, when people get unch their whole body reacts to it, and when someone punching their body reacts to it, watch some fighting movies on ng, or watch some bruce lee on youtube lol.

Art Thread

Sig by ME!

BBS Signature

Response to what do you think??? 2007-10-27 13:10:02

At 10/27/07 12:04 PM, subarufreak wrote: for fuck sake you idoit it was a test i said i didn't add detail did you purposly ignore me, oh wait i remember you your that dickhead from before well splurda likes me now so back off

You're friends with splurda?!?!?!?!? I better back off then. You two are a scary bunch.

Btw - I have nothing against Splurda, he hasnt done anything stupid (unlike yourself). He also seems like a decent animator (again, unlike you). But that also doesnt mean I'm scared of you becase you two are friends.

it was fbf you dick head the arm changed shape every frame how could that be tweened??? obviously you don't know fuck all about flash and your just trying to bully me like beefore well its not gunna work you jackass splurda likes me now were freinds ok so stop trying this bullying crap again ok and if you do im telling wade or tom

Sorry, the FBF looked so bad and solid that I thought it was a tween. And I dont know anything about flash? My BA is higher than you (more than 1.5 higher) I have more flashes than you, and I focus on actionscript rather than animation, and I doubt you could make anything like this (which I made).

Response to what do you think??? 2007-10-27 13:48:31

Dude, if you punch someone, does he falls to you then!?

Response to what do you think??? 2007-10-27 14:06:05

At 10/27/07 01:10 PM, trig1 wrote:

Sorry, the FBF looked so bad and solid that I thought it was a tween. And I dont know anything about flash? My BA is higher than you (more than 1.5 higher) I have more flashes than you, and I focus on actionscript rather than animation, and I doubt you could make anything like this (which I made).

wow thats awesome, i cant figure out actionscript further than a menu xD

and ninjutsuwarrior, it was supposed to be exaggerated.

Art Thread

Sig by ME!

BBS Signature

Response to what do you think??? 2007-10-27 14:18:24

oh and trig, you better be scared >:)

i might rape you ;)

Art Thread

Sig by ME!

BBS Signature

Response to what do you think??? 2007-10-27 16:49:53

Well, it was ok, but I think it would be cooler if it was more animated. Like there was more motion.

Response to what do you think??? 2007-10-27 18:24:40

Just to back trig up going through it frame by frame it appears you just modified the same shape over and over again... very clearly not the fbf he was reffering to.

you need to put body weight into the punch his weight doesn't shift his shoulders don't rotate, its just his arm moving very unbelieveable... even if it is "just a test" learning the wrong things isn't helpful.

I'm cool now... Right guys?... Guys?

Art Thread So I don't Lose It >:(

BBS Signature