00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

AlsoTlant just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Flash 'Reg' Lounge

2,915,023 Views | 60,181 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-09-16 00:38:15

At 9/16/07 12:10 AM, jmtb02 wrote: And I had a few beers tonight. Feeling sassy!

haha, I'm feeling pretty sassy as well.
No alcohol needed of course.

..::Flash For Breakfast::....::Indie::...::Albino Cop::....::Epic Riffs::..

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-09-16 01:02:25

At 9/16/07 12:38 AM, Meebs wrote:
At 9/16/07 12:10 AM, jmtb02 wrote: And I had a few beers tonight. Feeling sassy!
haha, I'm feeling pretty sassy as well.
No alcohol needed of course.

Well, that's because you're a Jew and it's past your bed time >:V

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-09-16 04:40:41

At 9/16/07 04:10 AM, BritishMoose wrote:
At 9/16/07 12:10 AM, jmtb02 wrote: Clothes
...clothes that fit are amazing.
I'm a big fan of anything Lycra.

Spandex ftw.

Anywho, we need more actionscript contests, someone fix one up please. :D

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-09-16 09:10:03

Clothes Shopping
I always get the stuff that's on sale, but only if I like it. The last shirt that I got that I had planned to get was my 1-up shirt, which stopped fitting me over the summer.

I've gone and become an SSBB addict... what to do, what to do...

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-09-16 11:43:36

At 9/15/07 11:28 PM, Wurmy1029 wrote: I'm curious. Anybody here play Garry's Mod? I'm addicted to the damn thing. Mostly Zombie Survival though (mod for gmod).. If anybody doesn't know what gmod is it's just a physics sandbox. Well, the game is just a mod for HL2, and you just build things in the game. But people make mods to the game, like CTF, ZS, and other crap.. so anybody here play it?

Heh, play that too, what's your steam name, so i can add you to friends ;). Zombie surival is awesome, although i don't have CS:S, so most of the textures are screwed. Garrysmod.org is brilliant for other items, so i'm on there alot.

Laptop

I was thinking about getting a laptop instead of my new desktop, but i wanted to play games, and since the graphics cards on laptops aren't advanced enough yet, i decided to leave it. Hopefully, when i go to sixth form, the technology will have improved.

However, there is something that is being released next year that allows desktop graphics cards to be plugged into a laptop, making the graphics almost 100x faster. So that might sway me to the small side.

Anyone have a PDA?

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-09-16 11:45:31

Clothes Shopping

I go to JC Penney's for pants, because Zumiez/Hot Topic pants are way too fucking much. For shirts I just go to Hot Topic or Zumiez, although Zumiez is getting way too expensive now. Spencer's shirts are hilarious, if my mom wasn't so strict I'd get a few of those shirts.

Fuck AE, Aero, A&F, etc. Way too expensive, my favorite pair of jeans cost a third of most jeans there.

But I guess if you like burning money... To each his own I guess

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-09-16 12:35:31

At 9/15/07 09:19 PM, Radioactive24 wrote: Well, I've actually browsed your site (since Websense doesn't block it at school, btw, your link to Johnny Rocketfingers 2 doesn't work, it opens another swf), I've seen a lot of your artwork.

Hmm, which link did you use? Both seem to work okay on my end.

While you are really well known for being a coder, I was really blown away by some of your BG artwork and character design. No lie, some of that shit was Adam Phillips quality.

Thanks :) My animation is still weak as Hell, but I'm gaining some confidence in my backgrounds.

The only reason I asked if Luis was doing shit for it was because the other day he rattled off a list of about 3 people he was doing game sprites for and you have worked together on at least 2 games (Mucusmorphobia and NG Rumble). Glad to hear that you're doing your own shit though. I can't wait to see it!

Heh, fair enough. If there's one thing that can be said for sure about Luis, it's that at any given time, he's working on at least 60% of the projects being developed on Newgrounds.
btw, Mucusmorphobia is the best rendition of that word I've seen yet, heheh. Everyone's got their own.

Maybe if I kiss your ass enough I can beta test :3 I'll talk to you on AIM sometime maybe.

Haha, it usually takes a while of knowing someone before I'll let them test my major projects, but don't be afraid to hit me up on AIM anyway

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-09-16 13:24:03

At 9/16/07 09:10 AM, spare-jello wrote: Clothes Shopping
I always get the stuff that's on sale, but only if I like it.

I was at Kohls and there were these awesome shirts on sale. Because guys have no fashion sense (don't blame me, that's what they are insisting) they have these shirt sets of two which are an overshirt and a tshirt, that match and everything. Not bad for tshirts, 2 for 9 bucks.

I spent $200 on clothing. I am good for another 2 years.

Hi there!

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-09-16 14:09:26

At 9/16/07 12:35 PM, NegativeONE wrote:
At 9/15/07 09:19 PM, Radioactive24 wrote: Well, I've actually browsed your site (since Websense doesn't block it at school, btw, your link to Johnny Rocketfingers 2 doesn't work, it opens another swf), I've seen a lot of your artwork.
Hmm, which link did you use? Both seem to work okay on my end.

Ah, you redesigned your site. Yeah, it used to redirect to a soldier game instead. That pissed me off so much in my computer class :D

btw, Mucusmorphobia is the best rendition of that word I've seen yet, heheh. Everyone's got their own.

Man, I was nowhere fucking near the real title XD I added like a bazillion things.

Maybe if I kiss your ass enough I can beta test :3 I'll talk to you on AIM sometime maybe.
Haha, it usually takes a while of knowing someone before I'll let them test my major projects, but don't be afraid to hit me up on AIM anyway

Baby, we have all the time in the world... ;*

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-09-16 14:11:58

Clothes
I used to hate shopping for clothes. I still don't enjoy shopping too much, but nowadays I do care more about how my clothes look, maybe it has something to do with growing older. Too bad I have to pay for my own clothes since I started appreciating them, because I have a pretty expensive taste...

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-09-16 14:33:00

I like clothes shopping when I find loads of stuff I like for good prices, but sometimes it can be a pain in the ass when I can't find anything decent.

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-09-16 15:22:47

Clothes

I'm not too picky about clothes myself. But I always want to buy them myself.

:U

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-09-16 16:00:00

GMOD
Awesome Game, I love to play it and build mostly Roller coasters and Slingshots, Nothing too advanced.
When anyone want to play CS, GM or HL2 Send me a Pm with your Account name and We can play when I get my laptop back in a week or two lol.

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-09-16 16:34:13

Clothes

I'm really into buying clothes, I've spent a lot of time trying different styles and I've finally found one that really suits me. I must spend about £30 ($60) a week on average on clothes.

Tom-

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-09-16 21:12:32

CLOTHES

I buy clothes maybe once every few months, just a few 5-8$ tshirts and a pair of 15$ jeans or shorts.

Where the fuck do you shop... lol
I kinda care about the clothes I work but not enough to go blow alot of money...

I'm cool now... Right guys?... Guys?

Art Thread So I don't Lose It >:(

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-09-16 21:15:26

Pants

Usually, I say Fuck 'Em.

BUT, school doesn't like that.

So I stick with jeans. I'm a jeans and t-shirt kinda guy.

Problem is, I have one pair of jeans. And they have a giant hole in the crotch that goes from the middle of the crotch up to my right asscheek.

Yet somehow I wore them for 2 weeks straight and NOBODY FUCKING NOTICED

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-09-16 21:15:38

can someone please tell me where my BA is and what it is?

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-09-16 21:27:18

At 9/16/07 09:15 PM, azwsxdcrfv wrote: can someone please tell me where my BA is and what it is?

Search your name under author.

It's 3.32 btw, but plz don't make a collab, we have enough going on.

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-09-16 21:41:07

At 9/16/07 09:38 PM, ShortMonkey wrote:
At 9/16/07 09:15 PM, Radioactive24 wrote:
I'm sure everybody noticed... but nobody cared.

Perhaps. Not like it's a record or anything. I'd still expect SOMEONE to say something to me about it though.

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-09-16 21:59:24

Clothingsss

I like to dress sorta trendy. I usually buy t's online at sites like uneetee.com or designbyhumans.com or the beautiful decay store. I also own some of the reallly early theadless.com prints. I don't shop from there anymore though because now too many people know about it :)

Also american apparel makes the most comfortable and best fitting t-shirts i've ever worn. The 50/50 shirts make me look so seksay. :P

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-09-16 22:58:14

Glaiel Gamer if youre watching this...

Sorry I had to plug it here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRLkKECjP N4

None

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-09-17 00:08:44

At 9/16/07 09:38 PM, ShortMonkey wrote:
At 9/16/07 09:15 PM, Radioactive24 wrote:
I'm sure everybody noticed... but nobody cared.

I actually think nobody told you anything because they wanted to be able to continue seeing you...

Facebook
Recently everybody started making one and a lot of people has asked me to make one, but i am a paranoid about giving my real life info on internet, even if facebook is supposed to be utterly private o whatever, i think it is just another interent fad like fotolog, it with run out of fashion with time.. but maybe it could be useful to post updates about my stuff... iunno... so i decided to askinternet saviors about it.. can anyone tell me what is so awesome about facebook?

btw, i tatooed my nunchuk..

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-09-17 00:25:43

At 9/17/07 12:08 AM, PinkSkull wrote: so i decided to askinternet saviors about it.. can anyone tell me what is so awesome about facebook?

I was leery about making a facebook considering im so against myspace, but its pretty good. Its more private than myspace, i dont want like everyone up in my business only people that i know and i find that facebook fills that void, its easy to put up pics, it has actual useful apps to add in and its a cool way of catching up with people im acquainted with.. also the userpages arent like neon pink with busy backgrounds.. it just feels more mature i dunno. im a fairly new user so maybe i just havent used it enough but i dig it so far.

None

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-09-17 01:29:40

Facebook

It's pretty here to stay if you've ever walked onto a college campus it would be impossible to get around without one... we've had it for a couple years here and it really hasn't lost any ground... I'm about to cave in and make one.

I'm cool now... Right guys?... Guys?

Art Thread So I don't Lose It >:(

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-09-17 16:31:36

At 9/16/07 09:59 PM, mynamewontfitin wrote: Also american apparel makes the most comfortable and best fitting t-shirts i've ever worn. The 50/50 shirts make me look so seksay. :P

They make the best sweatshirts and tees there. There's a place up a few blocks from me and I love it.

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-09-17 17:14:51

I have my driving test on wednesday.

4th time lucky, right?

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-09-17 17:16:18

i got bored today after school, so i decided to get out the ol' k'nex. It took a few hours but i managed to create 3 mechanical logic gates using only k'nex and a single elastic band in the OR gate

Operates via pushing in/pulling out 1 or 2 rods, and the output given by another rod that moves in or out..

I create a NOT gate, an AND gate, and an OR gate, the AND being teh most complicated to figure out:

heres a quick made semi-schematic of them, and an image of the 3, i also tried linking them together aswell, and if i can be arsed ill make another AND gate tomorrow and make a 1bit binary adder with overflow, i.e. 0+0 = 0, 0+1=1+0=1, 1+1=10

wow im sad

The Flash 'Reg' Lounge

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-09-17 17:43:47

At 9/17/07 05:16 PM, dELtaluca wrote: i managed to create 3 mechanical logic gates using only k'nex and a single elastic band

D8>

You make me feel stupid....

self steem -

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-09-17 17:50:46

At 9/17/07 05:14 PM, CybexALT wrote: I have my driving test on wednesday.

4th time lucky, right?

4th? Jesus, I haven't even gone once.

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-09-17 17:55:02

At 9/17/07 05:16 PM, dELtaluca wrote:

lmao