00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

RayRassaArt just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Flash 'Reg' Lounge

2,888,613 Views | 60,179 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-06-25 11:37:30

Short story written by BUZZWERD

By now you should all know my artist, buzzwerd, aka Kevin. Well, he's a fantastic writer and showed me a little something he wrote earlier this morning. So, after some over-recognition towards his story, I asked if I could post it on the forums. Sure, why not. So, here you go:

The fluorescent crimson light shone over the room, cascading itself over all the other colors. The great majesty of its light embroidered the walls, softly sliding its finger across every angle of the apartment. Silk, her legs slid past mine. Her hands danced across her marmalade dress, breaching the straps and knots holding back her beauty. Buckles and bows all slid past us in a harlequin parade of flowing ribbons and leather. Naked, our thoughts flowed freely, mingling and twirling in the ambiance as smoke does when blown past the lips of a woman. My fingers sifted over her smooth chest, pressing out the doubts and sorrows of her previous life. Fluidly, I slid into her. Her eyes filled, and nipples hardened. My mind was thrown into a cacophony of imaginary sounds as I slipped and slid into her body. Hair flowed through the water-like air, drowning us is a pool of passion. Her breasts, infinite globes of entrancing power jumped in a childlike fulfillment, capturing my eyes, bobbing my head trying to the follow. A second missed was a life not lived. Her lips slewed into mine, our tounges met in a furious rage. We tugged at each other in a fiery passion, saliva clinging to the end of our lips. Forcefully I thrust, my energy building up behind my torso, ready to explode. Her legs swung forward and backward, rocking the world to a frightful awakening. An awe inspiring harangue burst from behind her lust, and she threw her heart into mine, and we became one. A flood of liquid cascaded inside of her, dripping down into the untouched parts of her body. She swiveled over, her tears flowing down her blossom face. Her tounge dripped out, saliva clinging for its life as it was combed over my manhood. The warmth embraced me, delivering me into an infinite bliss. The once restrained juices had now become wrathful. They spurt and spit out, hugging her body. We then lay, holding each other, smiling, retaining the many yesterdays and tomorrows that would come soon.

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-06-25 11:44:06

Short story written by BUZZWERD

Uhhh... Nice.

Did he do that post on exmortis, if so it was very good; if you cant find it I'll post it later.

I'm Level Ten

Oh yes I am.

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-06-25 11:44:15

PENBOYS SITE

I like www.penboyproductions.com. better thats just my vote.

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-06-25 11:46:31

At 6/25/07 11:44 AM, Pezboy440 wrote: PENBOYS SITE

The links broken :(

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-06-25 11:47:38

At 6/25/07 11:46 AM, crushy wrote:

Oh, wait; you were considering it...

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-06-25 11:51:33

At 6/25/07 11:47 AM, crushy wrote:
At 6/25/07 11:46 AM, crushy wrote:

Oh, wait; you were considering it...

lol ya its just my vote.

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-06-25 11:51:48

..::penboy's domaain::..

Penboy... hmmm....

how about http://www.penisland.net/ ?

yeah, that sounds about right...

click it

This sig is 100% effective protection from all hexes, curses, evil spirits and bad karma. Guaranteed.

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-06-25 11:53:59

End of the World

What are you going to do when newgrounds goes down for the redesign. Your beloved site is off the web for such a long period... seriously some people survive with this site... what will happen when its yanked off when the servers switch

None

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-06-25 11:54:14

how about http://www.penisland.net/ ?

yeah, that sounds about right...

click it

lol pen island wow thats so great i change my vote. LOL

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-06-25 11:57:32

At 6/25/07 11:51 AM, BlackmarketKraig wrote: how about http://www.penisland.net/ ?

Lol, do you think they realised it's the same as penis-land when they got it?

The jokes old though.

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-06-25 11:57:35

At 6/25/07 11:53 AM, Luis wrote:
stuff

How long will it be down?

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-06-25 12:00:17

At 6/25/07 11:53 AM, Luis wrote: End of the World

What are you going to do when newgrounds goes down for the redesign. Your beloved site is off the web for such a long period... seriously some people survive with this site... what will happen when its yanked off when the servers switch

The world will drown in semen, yum

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-06-25 12:00:26

How long will it be down for? And can you actually give a approximate date for when its gunna happen?

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-06-25 12:06:30

L... long period you say..?

I don't know what I'll do, but chances are I'll be making an appearance on Cops.

This sig is 100% effective protection from all hexes, curses, evil spirits and bad karma. Guaranteed.

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-06-25 12:07:47

i will cry, alot. then i will just work on flash and start making real friends and then hengout with them more,

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-06-25 12:12:00

REDESIGN
HURRY UP!!! If you say your going to do somthing, and dont do it, that makes me lose faith in newgrounds!!!

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-06-25 12:16:19

At 6/25/07 12:12 PM, ianianian1111 wrote: HURRY UP!!! If you say your going to do somthing, and dont do it, that makes me lose faith in newgrounds!!!

i hate to agree with the whackjob here, but i think i do. talks of some magical "redesign" have been going on for so long, i honest to god dont care anymore. do it or dont, but i wish everyone would shut the fuck up about it.

jesus christ.

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-06-25 12:17:49

RE: Redesign

You have to figure that you literally need to install a new site to replace the current one, i would imagine with a site the size of newgrounds it may take a few days..

Warning about referral sigs

These are against the rules, get them out of there... theres mods heavily cracking down on em... the kevan.org eat your brain shit and other crap. Dont come crying if your sig is deleted and you get banned.

None

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-06-25 12:22:31

RE: Referral sigs

If i wasnt obvious enough. Pezboy and trig1 you are on the verge of being banned get those kevan.org shits out of there.

None

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-06-25 12:24:54

At 6/25/07 12:17 PM, Luis wrote: RE: Redesign

You have to figure that you literally need to install a new site to replace the current one, i would imagine with a site the size of newgrounds it may take a few days..

Holy crap! Really? Days?
Damn, I might actually do something with myself being NG deprived for such a period. I guess it'll be less of a shock if we're looking at an "under construction" message for a several days.

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-06-25 12:25:58

At 6/25/07 12:22 PM, Luis wrote: RE: Referral sigs

If i wasnt obvious enough. Pezboy and trig1 you are on the verge of being banned get those kevan.org shits out of there.

my bad i had no idea so took it off quick. sorry.

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-06-25 12:33:40

Referal sigs

Ok, ok, I'll get rid of it, Mr Cranky.

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-06-25 12:36:14

At 6/25/07 12:30 PM, DarkMana wrote: RE: Referral links

I don't see the harm in them, but okay. Mine's gone. :(

I don't eather but whatever Luis says goes. :D

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-06-25 12:36:20

Redesign

I'm just getting tired of waiting for it. Tom said its very close but its been "very close" for a really long time :P. When the servers go down, I'll do the unthinkable. Go Outside :O

iamcoreyg.com // campnorth

Need a website? music? graphics? CONTACT ME.

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-06-25 12:38:34

..::outside::..

At 6/25/07 12:36 PM, atomic-noodle wrote: Redesign

I'm just getting tired of waiting for it. Tom said its very close but its been "very close" for a really long time :P. When the servers go down, I'll do the unthinkable. Go Outside :O

Don't do it!! Outside is bad! That's where the people are! o___O

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-06-25 12:39:30

Don't do it!! Outside is bad! That's where the people are! o___O

Whats funny is thats what i realy and honestlty think of the outside.

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-06-25 12:46:07

RE: Redesign

I'll just sleep through it, and wake up to a new world. Sounds like some kind of post-apoclyptic story.

:U

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-06-25 12:47:43

Luis's return

Good, prehaps now you and the other mod for the flash forum will get back to closing the many threads that appeared when u weere gone that should of been locked!

>:(

did you bring bakc presants :'(?

Newgrounds 2.0

auctlly it's probs 7.0 but whtever... not that arsed abtout the whole renewing thing...

it'll be like when Marapohn turned into Snickers, or opalfruit became starburst.. at first eveyrone will be like " omg it's new lol" then... blegh..

but you'll always have those slow people who'll post a thread 4 months later going 2 omg new dsign lol"

just hope a shitload of mods are online to remove the 100's of threads about the new diesign....

External Harddrive

worked fine for so long but now it randomly disconnects and reconnects... when in use...

all my msuic is on there (nearly 30gb of it) and it's annoying when music freezes midtune then crashes >:(

luckly my flash s ont he main harddrive :P

Whoopsie

just relised i havn't eaten in nearly a day... busy busy busy :)

going to eat a pie soon so it's alll goooooooood

New design, new rules

God i fucking hope so...
only thign that'd make the huge redesign worth while.

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-06-25 12:54:39

At 6/25/07 12:17 PM, Luis wrote: Warning about referral sigs

These are against the rules, get them out of there... theres mods heavily cracking down on em... the kevan.org eat your brain shit and other crap. Dont come crying if your sig is deleted and you get banned.

Am I allowed my Kongregate referral link and the links to my games? They're not doing any harm... and I see nothing in the rules about it...

"Linking to viruses, referral sites" - I thought this applied only to sites that are like "OMG refer 100 friends and get a free Wii/PS3!!!11" ? The things I link to are actually meaningful...

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-06-25 12:58:19

At 6/25/07 12:47 PM, Lord-Sonx wrote:

New design, new rules

God i fucking hope so...
only thign that'd make the huge redesign worth while.

I hope too. Hopefully there'll be a couple of additions to the functionality of the site. Maybe improve the forum experience a little bit? Add an edit button? Create some sort of system that'll prevent newbies from posting garbage. Or at least helping them realize that what they're submitting is garbage (but then again, there'll go everyone's blam points, hahaha).

Who knows? I just hope the pages load quickly, and look pretty. Aside from that, I don't have any complaints about NG. Maybe even make the rules pages a bit more... um... noticable?