00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

christopher54000 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Flash 'Reg' Lounge

2,883,066 Views | 60,179 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-06-22 01:26:36

Music

At 6/22/07 01:16 AM, NextToNothing wrote: Music and NG

probably been done before but whats on top of your playcount list?

Strangely enough it's "Panic! At the disco - It's time to dance", with 145 plays. But I have no idea why. I think I must have left it on repeat went went out.

I don't even link PATD...

So apart from that one, they are as follows:
Daft Punk- Around the world (98 playes)
Gorillaz- Feel Good Inc (87 plays)
Audio Slave- Original Fire (68 plays)
The Prodigy- Voodoo people (Pendulum Remix) (67 plays)
Bombfunbk MC- Freestyler (61 plays)

and it goes on...

I like techno, but not the bass blasting type. I like 'The Prodigy' type techno. They rock so much.

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-06-22 01:34:20

At 6/22/07 01:26 AM, Penboy wrote:
Strangely enough it's "Panic! At the disco - It's time to dance", with 145 plays. But I have no idea why. I think I must have left it on repeat went went out.
I don't even link PATD...
So apart from that one, they are as follows:
Daft Punk- Around the world (98 playes)
Gorillaz- Feel Good Inc (87 plays)
Audio Slave- Original Fire (68 plays)
The Prodigy- Voodoo people (Pendulum Remix) (67 plays)
Bombfunbk MC- Freestyler (61 plays)

I didn't mean that literally, I more meant what you were listening to currently... generally what's on your top five means what you forget to pause when you turn off your speakers =P... mines entirely beatles but that doesn't really show what I listen too very well.

I listen to a bit of beck oasis the beatles a couple local bands belle and sebastian (keep that one on the downlow) and a bit of the verve...

Then there are other bands I like but dno't really listen too often enough to be worth a mentioin

I'm cool now... Right guys?... Guys?

Art Thread So I don't Lose It >:(

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-06-22 01:35:58

Music on NG
personally i am listening to bands such as muse, slightly stoopid, steel pulse, and damain marley alot right now. i also like stuff like prodigy. and the ocassional rap song.

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-06-22 03:13:13

Thieves ever accepted?

In my personal opinion, I most likely won't accept them and forgive them... Want to know why? Well, honestly I believe if you want to become a good flash artist you don't try to steal to begin with. If you're determined and open minded than you wouldn't ever think of even stealing someone's flash to get your own publicity.

One, you know that you'll eventually get caught. Not for a while, but somehow you definitely will. Let's take the almighty thief of us all, Godsondagger. He may not post in the Reg Lounge and probably most likely never will, but I still don't accept him around here.

I could see if you admit for what you've done, and maybe respect everyone. Treat everyone equally and not FLAME everything -- than maybe you're eligible for another chance. But honestly, he's none of those. He didn't admit to the acts he's done in the past. He actually tried to cover his ass by saying "KennyMcB let me host them on my account! He said I could, than we weren't friends anymore and he declared them stolennnn."

If that's the case, than why submit them? You can never trust anyone to the fullest. Why submit work that isn't even yours to begin with? It doesn't make you look good, you'll just be declared some stealing bastard. Godson doesn't even respect anyone really. He has a few n00b friends and thinks he's so good at Flash. He's flaming everyone and tries to say he's a good flash artist when in reality...he's not. :///

Eh, I'm done with Godsondagger. Just with the whole stealing flash thing, I probably wouldn't ever forgive someone. If someone stole my flash and tried to submit it on NG, than I'd be furious. It kinda already happened on another Flash site with my work, but on my behalf I asked the administration to remove it. And I plan on resubmitting it under my name. It gives you free publicity but than again, that's not the publicity I want. I want to gain it in my own way, not someone else's stealing acts.

Case closed. :)

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-06-22 03:43:46

At 6/22/07 03:13 AM, Rudy wrote: Thieves ever accepted?

agreed for the most part if someone willingly comes out that they stole work they're pretty much back to neutral with me.... seeing as apparently they understand that they want to make a commitment to become part of the flash community and steeling stuff just isn't how you do that...

Those who admit it after being questioned I'd usually be fine giving a second chance as long as they genuinely understand their mistake, those who don't generally never come back

Then there're are people who refuse to admit it or make some lame ass excuse in order to try and make themselves look good... they could never regain my respect and will always hold a place on the despicable list.

Damn you BBS

I was much more productive before I started using the forums, there for I believe I am ENTITLED to blame EVERYTHING THAT HAS EVER WENT WRONG (animation wise) on Newgrounds... I actually feel I was progressing at a faster rate back when I didn't go on the forums, its just such a distraction... =P

Still it's definetly more fun then focusing...

I'm cool now... Right guys?... Guys?

Art Thread So I don't Lose It >:(

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-06-22 04:12:16

At 6/22/07 03:43 AM, NextToNothing wrote: Damn you BBS

I was much more productive before I started using the forums, there for I believe I am ENTITLED to blame EVERYTHING THAT HAS EVER WENT WRONG (animation wise) on Newgrounds... I actually feel I was progressing at a faster rate back when I didn't go on the forums, its just such a distraction... =P

Still it's definetly more fun then focusing...

I totally agree; when I first came to Newgrounds all I did was watch movies and deposit my experience. I only came the the BBS when I was like level 9, just to see what it was like. I went to the Flash forum first, and I've practically stayed here the whole time (not much General for me :)). I think it's a very big distraction, like how you always go back to the previous post to see if anyone's quoted you etc. But at least it's a fun distraction, like you said.

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-06-22 08:06:14

RE: Aura Colours

At 6/21/07 10:48 PM, Dr34m3r wrote:
The dark aura makes you look like a noob

Yeah, totally.

The water in Majorca don't taste like what it oughta.

| AS3: Main | AS2: Main | Flash Tutorials |

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-06-22 08:10:41

Shaving your pubes makes your john look bigger
Lies I say.

========|| WWWWWWWW>[-[Blog] - [Audio] - [Userpage] - [Flash] - [Last.fm]-]<WWWWWWWW ||========

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-06-22 08:14:55

At 6/22/07 08:12 AM, BritishMoose wrote: Your John?

John wasn't spelt with a capital thus I meant the verb refering to ones cock.

========|| WWWWWWWW>[-[Blog] - [Audio] - [Userpage] - [Flash] - [Last.fm]-]<WWWWWWWW ||========

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-06-22 08:19:02

At 6/22/07 08:18 AM, BritishMoose wrote:
*noun :)

Shut up, it's all the same to me :P

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-06-22 08:42:55

btw i submitted incubus puslus
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/384844

Ok so there was some discussion about wearing NG shirts in public the other day. It really doesn't feel awkward or anything, it's like a sign that your a nerd and your proud of it. A lot of people like newgrounds though, so you might get a few comments on it. Would I buy one? Well we all make flash here, so instead of buying one, why not just work on an awesome flash and win one? It feels a lot cooler when you win it.

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-06-22 09:05:35

At 6/22/07 08:42 AM, Glaiel-Gamer wrote: btw i submitted incubus puslus

Awesome game, couldn't beat easy mode though o.O I'm rythmically challenged. How do you kill the longer snakes?

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-06-22 09:20:34

At 6/22/07 09:05 AM, edit-undo wrote:
At 6/22/07 08:42 AM, Glaiel-Gamer wrote: btw i submitted incubus puslus
Awesome game, couldn't beat easy mode though o.O I'm rythmically challenged. How do you kill the longer snakes?

hold it down

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-06-22 09:35:48

Awesome job glaial! It's a beautiful game. *fifen'd*

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-06-22 09:49:24

I'm Probably Missing Topics

Clothes
I'm wondering if anyone would care if I wore Newgrounds clothes. I'm just scared that some 50 year old guy who looks like a rapist would see me and be like, hey I've been there and point at my stomach or something. I dont know, the whole idea would be cool, but whatever.

Auras
Yeah, BlackMarketKrieg, you and you're auras really do make you look like a noob. I think that if you have a lighter aura you look a little more "Professional" on NG, which sounds kinda weird.

Music and Newgrounds
I leave my songs on all night to make me fall asleep, so heres my not updated numbers (this is probably around 2/3 of the times they've been played)
1. The Sounder (Edit) - Gorillaz - 1076 Plays
2. 19-2000 - Gorillaz - 909 Plays
3. Latin Simon (Que Pasa Contigo) - Gorillaz - 842 Plays
4. Rock the House - Gorillaz - 590 Plays
5. Sound Check - Gorillaz - 589 Plays
6. Techonologic - Daft Punk - 529 Plays
7. O Green World - Gorillaz - 527 Plays
8. Fire Coming out Of The Monkey's Head - Gorillaz - 499 Plays
9. Dirty Harry - Gorillaz - 481 Plays
10. Clint Eastwood - Gorillaz - 445 Plays

The reason that there's so much gorillaz on there, is because I usually have only or mostly them in my night playlists, so thats why. I think I also leave them on most of the day. They may even be doubled if I updated it.

Eyes
Brown, the typical Jew eyes.

Incubus' Pubes :P
I can't beat freaking easy. It's screwed up since it's so hard. I'd say good job but...you really messed with my mind. I voted 5 also, and I didn't even know if was from you. If I had I would've remembered to vote 0 :-D. Well, good job on it.

MY E-PENIS IS BIGGER THAN YOURS

8=================================>

...and this is my fag...

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-06-22 10:13:11

SORRY FOR THE DOUBLE POST!

Level Icons

So I was going to make a topic about this, but then I realized that there was one in the making in the General Forum, so I decided to post there. Then I realized that not many people would check there, so I decided I would bring it up here. I think that there's a real problem with the way that the level icons go.
Level 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 are okay, other than the little bit of racism, seeing as the skin gets darker as it goes along (just kidding :P)
Level 7, and 8 should be switched, seeing as theres a biker glove, and a spiked wrist, where I think that usually someone with spikes, beats someone with a strip of leather on their hands.
Level 9 is okay
Level 10 and 11 HAVE to be switched. I would ANY DAY rather be punched in the face with brass knuckles than a Boxing glove. Seriously, those things are absolutely painful as FUCK while brass knuckles do hurt, but trust me, not as much as one of those boxing bitches.
Level 13, 14, 15, 16 should be switched with 17 and 18. I know that those look much cooler, but seriously, who would rather be hit in the face with a metal glove over something like a baseball bat, much faster.
Level 19 and 20, now here you just have to say, WHAT THE FUCK! I mean seriously, when would rather be hit, when theres a hammer being kind of whacked against you, or when someones swinging a mace-like object made of pure metal at you. I think that makes at least a little bit of sense.
Then we have Level 21 and 22, which are axes. And yes, I do understand the things like 23, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, and 30, are supposed to be like MAGICAL, but how do these go below a blunt, shitty, stubby looking sword. I mean, at least make the sword a little bit long. Also, look at that fucking double sided axe, it could chop 8 noobs heads off all at once.
Now I realize that maybe Level 21 and 22 don't have much of an argument against them, but just look at the rest of
these. I mean really, how does a hammer beat like a huge mace which swings. Well, I know this will do ABSOLUTELY nothing to change you're opinions, but I'd just rather Tom think about switching some of these.

...and this is my fag...

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-06-22 10:19:04

At 6/22/07 09:49 AM, El-Presidente wrote: Incubus' Pubes :P
I can't beat freaking easy. It's screwed up since it's so hard. I'd say good job but...you really messed with my mind. I voted 5 also, and I didn't even know if was from you. If I had I would've remembered to vote 0 :-D. Well, good job on it.

just play it a few times and you'll get it. Even my brother got it after a few tries (and it took him 10 tries before he could beat easy on guitar hero)

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-06-22 10:40:21

Incubus Pulsm

Hmm, It was pretty hard, i managed to complete medium before I stopped playing. In my oppinion the score would have been at least .25 higher if you just let people have a taste of it on the first level. Making it so they could complete the first level in one go and then step up the difficulty.
Its just a shame because it deserves to do better but you get the 13yr olds who dont give it a second chance.

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-06-22 10:44:43

At 6/22/07 10:40 AM, fuzz wrote: Incubus Pulsm

Hmm, It was pretty hard, i managed to complete medium before I stopped playing. In my oppinion the score would have been at least .25 higher if you just let people have a taste of it on the first level. Making it so they could complete the first level in one go and then step up the difficulty.
Its just a shame because it deserves to do better but you get the 13yr olds who dont give it a second chance.

when testing it we thought easy was REALLY EASY compared to medium and hard.

The internet has no attention span though. Hopefully the score will rise as more people play it

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-06-22 11:32:19

At 6/22/07 10:44 AM, Glaiel-Gamer wrote: when testing it we thought easy was REALLY EASY compared to medium and hard.

The internet has no attention span though. Hopefully the score will rise as more people play it

Yeah that's really weird. On my game, my friends have played it and thought like the second song was pretty hard, when I think even the last level isn't that hard. Screw them, I'm going to make the last level even harder.

Although to be honest glaiel, while I think your game is awesome, sometimes it doesn't pick up my hammer swings, like theres a lag or something, which makes it harder than it would be.
So maybe THAT'S why it's easier for you, because you've played it so much and gotten used to it.

That's the way to beat any hard game, just play it a shit load.

..::Flash For Breakfast::....::Indie::...::Albino Cop::....::Epic Riffs::..

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-06-22 12:00:23

..::Aura Colors::..

At 6/21/07 10:23 PM, BlackmarketKraig wrote: Yeah, I think a lot of angsty, immature people pick the red aura because it's supposedly the evil aura, and teenage boys love evil stuff.

i just like red :'(

INCUBUS PULSUM

could of been better

Chain Reaction 3D

wow. a movie done in 3d... not impressed really... not saying the graphcis and such wern't pretty.. it's just.. it was. you now.. not flash... >:(

it wasn't even animation, it was recording a bunch of objects reacting to each other...

music

i use winamp,t hat can record the amont of times a song is played but i put that off. so i dont know how manyt iems i'vre lsitened to tunes :)

mwhahaa

Albums

Recenlty my bro delted 3 albums fomr the pc that are very ahrd to get... whcih is fucking annoying!!!

Twitching

random twitching is annoying as hell.. cna't even keep my hands steady anymore >:(

makes animating very hard...

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-06-22 12:15:19

icons

At 6/22/07 10:13 AM, El-Presidente wrote: these. I mean really, how does a hammer beat like a huge mace which swings.

It's a magic hammer

I'd just rather Tom think about switching some of these.

As opposed to finishing the redesign?

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-06-22 12:22:56

At 6/22/07 12:15 PM, Bezman wrote: icons
At 6/22/07 10:13 AM, El-Presidente wrote: these. I mean really, how does a hammer beat like a huge mace which swings.
It's a magic hammer

OOOH MAGIC!

True, that'd be better

...and this is my fag...

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-06-22 12:26:52

At 6/22/07 12:22 PM, El-Presidente wrote:
At 6/22/07 12:15 PM, Bezman wrote: icons
It's a magic hammer
OOOH MAGIC!

YEEEH YOU CAN?=T BEAT TEH MAGIIC

True, that'd be better

There are supposed to be newer leves... tho i agree with the lever 10/11 switches.. but idont think a boxing glove hurts that much.....

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-06-22 12:32:34

Pinkskull

Oh I can beat your ass :P
I know, I like the new level icons and can't wait to see them all, but anyways, I'm hoping that I am a lot higher levelwise when they come out...:P

...and this is my fag...

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-06-22 12:43:20

At 6/22/07 12:32 PM, El-Presidente wrote:
Pinkskull
Oh I can beat your ass :P
I know, I like the new level icons and can't wait to see them all, but anyways, I'm hoping that I am a lot higher levelwise when they come out...:P

Tom Fulp- " Now that the new level icons are out, most of you will notice that according to your experience you are a much higher level than you used to be. Except fot El-Presidente whose level i have lowered to -10, just because it's fun, he must be struggling and crying like an emo right now. Enjoy your new levels and the redesign."

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-06-22 12:47:17

My Response is :P......

Too Bad I'm -10. Well, I'm the only one out there.

...and this is my fag...

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-06-22 14:33:17

..::eyes?::..

My eyes are green and very pretty, they were blue when I was a little kid, just like my hair was blond and turned brown.

..::the shakes?::..

I have a tremor in my hands, it's due mostly to my medication and I have to take pills to lessen the tremor, otherwise I wouldn't be able to type, let alone draw.

This sig is 100% effective protection from all hexes, curses, evil spirits and bad karma. Guaranteed.

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-06-22 14:50:38

Eyes
I have blue eyes :D
Oh shiiiit i can here Rudy coming

Trembling
Go get it looked at sonx its probbably cause of excessive fapping or something.

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-06-22 14:56:50

At 6/22/07 02:50 PM, fuzz wrote: Eyes
I have blue eyes :D
Oh shiiiit i can here Rudy coming

EYES

not like it matters but i have brown eyes.