00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

spiritgarden just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Flash 'Reg' Lounge

2,884,089 Views | 60,179 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2021-12-20 19:05:15

At 12/16/21 11:13 AM, Rustygames wrote:
At 12/6/21 09:04 PM, Luis wrote:
At 12/6/21 08:38 PM, Dungeonation wrote:
At 12/6/21 08:32 PM, Luis wrote:
At 12/6/21 05:56 PM, Dungeonation wrote:
At 9/28/06 11:10 AM, Rustygames wrote: get a life
Best first post to a long-running thread ever
I think it’s awesome. I think the reg lounge moved when Tom wanted to sparce out the forums to dev and art?
Fractured into a million lounges
True. I’ve talked to him years later and there’s still a mutual respect I think.
I was an arrogant 16 year old - sorry for the years of being a knob :)

i forgive you Ninja-chicken

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2021-12-20 22:58:09

At 12/20/21 07:05 PM, Glaiel-Gamer wrote:
At 12/16/21 11:13 AM, Rustygames wrote: I was an arrogant 16 year old - sorry for the years of being a knob :)
i forgive you Ninja-chicken

I can never remember username changes. The only ones I know off the top of my head in this forum are @4urentertainment -> @OmarShehata and @sasuke2910 -> @MintPaw.

I'm guilty as charged though, I went through like 5 of them in the past before it became automated.

Slint approves of me! | "This is Newgrounds.com, not Disney.com" - WadeFulp

"Sit look rub panda" - Alan Davies

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2021-12-29 14:11:41

Any AS2 veterans still around with some free time? I got lucky and found another old tutorial about shooting projectiles that had trigonometry code I could play around with. I created an enemy spawner that summons enemies on click (because I still haven't figured out how to make it go automatically without spawning more than 8 enemies onscreen) and attached a skull graphic over the red hitboxes being summoned, but instead of being right on top of them, they just lag a couple pixels behind them.

At one point, I had the code set up like this, which had the skull graphic following and covering the red hitbox completely. It was a movement function contained within a function that created the skull and hitbox onscreen.

Enemy1.onEnterFrame = function() {
		if(Enemy1._x <= 600) {
		Enemy1._x += 10;
		Enemy1._y += (Math.sin((Enemy1._rotation)*(Math.PI/180))*10);
		Enemy1._rotation += 10;
		skullGraphic._x = Enemy1._x;
		skullGraphic._y = Enemy1._y;
		}else if(Enemy1._x >= 600) {
		Enemy1._x += Math.cos(Enemy1._rotation*(Math.PI/180))*20;
		Enemy1._y += Math.sin(Enemy1._rotation*(Math.PI/180))*20;
		Enemy1._rotation += 10;
		}

Then later, I thought, "Hey, if I set up this movement function outside of it, then I could reuse it for different enemies instead of typing the same chunk of code in every function that creates them." So I moved that code outside of that function, and now it looks like this.

function enemyMovementz() {
	if(this._x <= 600) {
		this._x += 10;
		this._y += (Math.sin((this._rotation)*(Math.PI/180))*10);
		this._rotation += 10;
		}
		else if(this._x >= 600) {
		this._x += Math.cos(this._rotation*(Math.PI/180))*20;
		this._y += Math.sin(this._rotation*(Math.PI/180))*20;
		this._rotation += 10;
		}
}

The code that creates and attaches the skull on top of the hitbox now looks like this in the create function.

Enemy1.onEnterFrame = enemyMovementz;
	skullGraphic.onEnterFrame = function() {
	}

Originally, it looked like this, but that would make the skull spin while moving.

skullGraphic.onEnterFrame = enemyMovementz;

Below are the raw fla files. 3.2.1 is where the skull graphic covers the hitbox completely, and 3.2.2 is where the skull graphic lags behind the hitbox. Could anyone tell me where I went wrong?

(P.S. Requires Flash 8 or higher to open.)

[1] - [2]

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2021-12-29 14:40:38 (edited 2021-12-29 14:52:54)

At 12/29/21 02:11 PM, Nabella wrote: Any AS2 veterans still around with some free time? I got lucky and found another old tutorial about shooting projectiles that had trigonometry code I could play around with. I created an enemy spawner that summons enemies on click (because I still haven't figured out how to make it go automatically without spawning more than 8 enemies onscreen) and attached a skull graphic over the red hitboxes being summoned, but instead of being right on top of them, they just lag a couple pixels behind them.

My guess is this comes down to which order the movieclips are running their functions. So the skullgraphic is running its function first instead of second, resulting in it matching the hitbox X and Y BEFORE the hitbox moves, resulting in it always lagging a frame behind.

To avoid worrying about the order the functions run, I instead removed the function completely from the skullGraphic and replaced it with:

Enemy1.skullGraphic = skullGraphic;

Now the enemy can refer to it's art, rather than the two acting independently. In the enemyMovementz function I added:

this.skullGraphic._x = this._x;

this.skullGraphic._y = this._y;

This makes sure the X and Y of the graphic gets set after the hitbox has moved.

Full code:

function spawnEnemy1() {
	var Enemy1 = _root.attachMovie("skullhitbox", "Enemy"+NuNum, enemyonedepth);
	Enemy1._x = this.createdSpawner._x;
	Enemy1._y = this.createdSpawner._y;
	Enemy1._width = 65;
	Enemy1._height = 65;
	Enemy1._rotation = _root.createdSpawner._rotation;

var skullGraphic = _root.attachMovie("skulltemp", "skulltemp"+NuNum, skullgraphicdepth);
	skullGraphic._width = 75;
	skullGraphic._height = 75;
	skullGraphic._alpha = 60;

NuNum++;
	enemyonedepth++;
	skullgraphicdepth++;
	enemiesOnscreen++;
	trace(enemyonedepth);
	trace(skullgraphicdepth);
}

//makes enemy move in a sinewave then eventually a circle
function enemyMovementz() {
	if(this._x <= 600) {
		this._x += 10;
		this._y += (Math.sin((this._rotation)*(Math.PI/180))*10);
		this._rotation += 10;
		}
		else if(this._x >= 600) {
		this._x += Math.cos(this._rotation*(Math.PI/180))*20;
		this._y += Math.sin(this._rotation*(Math.PI/180))*20;
		this._rotation += 10;
		}
}

Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2021-12-29 14:52:03 (edited 2021-12-29 15:16:24)

At 12/29/21 02:11 PM, Nabella wrote: Could anyone tell me where I went wrong?
(P.S. Requires Flash 8 or higher to open.)

Like @TomFulp said, it's probably due to order of execution - since they're running in two different onEnterFrames, it's possible that the skull graphic lags because it updates its position before the Enemy1 clip does, thereby referring to the last known position rather than the current position.

I don't have a copy of flash with me right now to examine the FLAs, but I would hazard that shifting them into one single onEnterFrame and looping through all the clips would get rid of this problem as well. For example, have one loop/stage where you only update the enemy movieclip(s), and then another where you update the graphic - all within the same onEnterFrame. This way, you can clearly control the order of operations based on how you define the central onEnterFrame function. Alternatively, you can combine them into one loop as it's technically more efficient, although there are arguments to be made for it being either way.

Something like this:

function moveEnemy(enemy:MovieClip):Void {
	if(enemy._x <= 600) {
		enemy._x += 10;
		enemy._y += (Math.sin((enemy._rotation)*(Math.PI/180))*10);
	}
	else {
		enemy._x += Math.cos(enemy._rotation*(Math.PI/180))*20;
		enemy._y += Math.sin(enemy._rotation*(Math.PI/180))*20;
	}
	enemy._rotation += 10;
}

function updateSkullGraphics(skg:MovieClip, enemy:MovieClip):Void {
	skg._x = enemy._x;
	skg._y = enemy._y;
}

// main frame script
var allEnemies:Array = [];
var allSkullGraphics:Array = [];
onEnterFrame = function() {
	// update enemy positions, then skull graphics for that enemy
	// assumes that allSkullGraphics.length === allEnemies.length
	// and that the skullGraphics[i] matches with allEnemies[i]
	for(var i:Number = 0; i < allEnemies.length; ++i) {
		moveEnemy(allEnemies[i]);
        updateSkullGraphics(allSkullGraphics[i], allEnemies[i]);
	}
}

And of course, to accommodate the "spawn enemy" function, you'd have to add it to the array when creating an enemy:

function spawnEnemy1(allEnemies:Array, skullGraphics:Array):Void {
	var Enemy1:MovieClip = _root.attachMovie("skullhitbox", "Enemy"+NuNum, enemyonedepth);
	Enemy1._x = this.createdSpawner._x;
	Enemy1._y = this.createdSpawner._y;
	Enemy1._width = 65;
	Enemy1._height = 65;
	Enemy1._rotation = _root.createdSpawner._rotation;

var skullGraphic:MovieClip = _root.attachMovie("skulltemp", "skulltemp"+NuNum, skullgraphicdepth);
	skullGraphic._width = 75;
	skullGraphic._height = 75;
	skullGraphic._alpha = 60;

allEnemies.push(Enemy1);
	skullGraphics.push(skullGraphic);

NuNum++;
	enemyonedepth++;
	skullgraphicdepth++;
	enemiesOnscreen++;
	trace(enemyonedepth);
	trace(skullgraphicdepth);
}
// and call...
spawnEnemy1(allEnemies, allSkullGraphics)

A few minor things worth pointing out about the code:

• You don't need two different depth trackers (enemyonedepth and skullgraphicdepth). You could, for example, just add 10,000 to the 'enemyonedepth' to get the skullgraphicdepth for that Enemy1 instance. (Adjust the constant as necessary, but I doubt you're going to have 10,000 enemy units on screen simultaneously, so it seems like a good place to start)
  • Initializing properties is ideally done by using classes. Create a class for "Enemy1" (with a preferably more readable name) and set the properties such as _width, _height, _alpha, etc. in its constructor. That way, the initialization function can be more compact, especially if the properties don't affect much outside the scope of the class. The same goes for the skull graphics as well.
  • Pass parameters more often, even if they're already known. Personally, I find it's best to pass them explicitly than implicitly, so that you don't have to chase implicit references. The likelihood of side effects occurring decreases when you know that a function operates only on the things passed to it, rather than a combination of things in its environment (this, _root, etc.).
  • If you're using arrays to keep track of enemies (like above) then you can get rid of the "enemiesOnscreen" variable - since allEnemies contains all the enemies on screen, allEnemies.length returns how many there are at a given time! The only downside is that you need to update the array to remove all the dead enemies as well - so wherever you use removeMovieClip(), you also have to call allEnemies.splice() and use the index of the enemy to remove it from the array. Since AS2 has no proper Array.indexOf() method, you'll have to loop through the array yourself, but this is more or less boilerplate - you might find there's a negligible performance impact even with the added overhead of keeping track of it yourself.
  • Having a single enterFrame may even speed it up compared to if there are dozens of them in the file! If you're targeting Ruffle, though, I'm not sure whether this point applies as much; it likely makes a bigger difference if you're targeting the actual Flash Player.

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2021-12-29 15:44:28 (edited 2021-12-29 15:46:03)

At 12/29/21 02:40 PM, TomFulp wrote:
My guess is this comes down to which order the movieclips are running their functions. So the skullgraphic is running its function first instead of second, resulting in it matching the hitbox X and Y BEFORE the hitbox moves, resulting in it always lagging a frame behind.

To avoid worrying about the order the functions run, I instead removed the function completely from the skullGraphic and replaced it with:

Now the enemy can refer to it's art, rather than the two acting independently. In the enemyMovementz function I added:

This makes sure the X and Y of the graphic gets set after the hitbox has moved.

Full code:

I'm a little confused by this, but does that mean I could apply the same logic to a player character or anything else that moves onscreen?

At 12/29/21 02:52 PM, Gimmick wrote: Like @TomFulp said, it's probably due to order of execution - since they're running in two different onEnterFrames, it's possible that the skull graphic lags because it updates its position before the Enemy1 clip does, thereby referring to the last known position rather than the current position.

I don't have a copy of flash with me right now to examine the FLAs, but I would hazard that shifting them into one single onEnterFrame and looping through all the clips would get rid of this problem as well. For example, have one loop/stage where you only update the enemy movieclip(s), and then another where you update the graphic - all within the same onEnterFrame. This way, you can clearly control the order of operations based on how you define the central onEnterFrame function. Alternatively, you can combine them into one loop as it's technically more efficient, although there are arguments to be made for it being either way.

Something like this:

And of course, to accommodate the "spawn enemy" function, you'd have to add it to the array when creating an enemy:

A few minor things worth pointing out about the code:

Okay, I'm definitely confused by this. I still haven't figured out how classes or for loops work yet, but I bet it'll make life much easier once I do.

[1] - [2]

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2021-12-30 10:24:54

At 12/29/21 03:44 PM, Nabella wrote: Okay, I'm definitely confused by this. I still haven't figured out how classes or for loops work yet, but I bet it'll make life much easier once I do.

Other programmers will hate hearing this but I don't actually use classes. I do use a lot of arrays and for loops, though.

Think of an array as a list if items. You start by creating the list and specifying the max number of items, so it could be:

aEnemies = new Array(20);

or you could do this:

nMaxEnemies = 20;
aEnemies = new Array(nMaxEnemies);

I like to put a character at the start of my variables to specify what sort of variable it us, like an array, number, string, object, movieclip, etc... Makes it easier to know what my code is referring to later.

When you create a new enemy movieclip, you can add that movieclip to the array like this:

aEnemies.push(mEnemy);

Then if you want something like the player's bullet to check all of the enemies:

for (var n=0; n<aEnemies.length; n++){
	var mEnemy = aEnemies[n];
	// Do your collision check with the enemy here.
}

If your enemy array length is 3, it would end up checking these slots:

aEnemies[0]

aEnemies[1]

aEnemies[2]

That's why you cap the loop at < aEnemies.length and not <= aEnemies.length, because you're including zero in there, so three spaces goes from 0-2.

For removing things from an array, you could make a function like this:

function f_Pop(mClip, aArray){
	for (var n in aArray){
		if (aArray[n] == mClip){
			aArray.splice(n,1);
			return;
		}
	}
}

So you could stuff like

f_Pop(mEnemy, aEnemies);

However you wouldn't want to do that inside the loop I wrote above, because you're changing the array as you're still moving through it. If you want to remove an enemy while inside a loop, you should run it in reverse:

for (var n=aEnemies.length-1; n>=0; n--){
	var mEnemy = aEnemies[n];
	// Do your collision check with the enemy here.
    // Removing enemy from the array here? Do this:
    aEnemies.splice(n, 1);  
}

This way, you're removing things from back to front... You can also ignore the f_Pop function here since you are already looking at a specific spot in the array here.

I hope I wrote all that correctly!

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2021-12-31 04:07:40 (edited 2021-12-31 04:08:10)

At 12/30/21 10:24 AM, TomFulp wrote: Other programmers will hate hearing this but I don't actually use classes. I do use a lot of arrays and for loops, though.

Old habits die hard, eh? :P But yeah, there's no requirement to using classes.

Personally, I use OOP because I find it's easier to reason about abstractions with it. One can argue, though, that I find it easier with OOP because I'm used to it, and they'd be entirely correct. @Nabella: Apart from OOP, there's also procedural programming (which is more what Tom is talking about here, I suppose) and also functional programming (but that's not supported by AS2, you'd have to look to AS3 or more....modern languages if you want to have any serious FP support)

Think of an array as a list if items. You start by creating the list and specifying the max number of items, so it could be:

or you could do this:

Minor nitpick; it's correct but in the context of the tutorial, for those reading: you should not be initializing the array with a predetermined length and then push elements onto the end. That can go pear shaped very quickly, especially if you forget you initialized the array with a predetermined length:

var nMaxElements:Number = 20;
var array:Array = new Array(nMaxElements);

// do NOT do this!
array.push(createEnemy());

...as that means the first 20 elements will be undefined and the enemy will actually be located at position 21!

Also, the type system in AS2 infuriates me. I declare types for every variable and function (as a holdover from other languages) and instead of flagging compile time errors, it just results in more headaches due to silent type coercion which converts to undefined. And even in the rare instances where it shows an error (during runtime no less) it's nondescript and quite a big pain point. Nevertheless, I included it in the code sample above as it's a good habit to cultivate for those who plan to move away from AS2 in the future - it'll be less jarring of a change.

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2021-12-31 17:38:58

At 12/31/21 04:07 AM, Gimmick wrote: ...as that means the first 20 elements will be undefined and the enemy will actually be located at position 21!

D'oh, stupid off by one errors. The enemy will be located at position 20.

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2021-12-31 17:42:12

At 12/31/21 04:07 AM, Gimmick wrote:
At 12/30/21 10:24 AM, TomFulp wrote: Other programmers will hate hearing this but I don't actually use classes. I do use a lot of arrays and for loops, though.
Old habits die hard, eh? :P But yeah, there's no requirement to using classes.

Personally, I use OOP because I find it's easier to reason about abstractions with it. One can argue, though, that I find it easier with OOP because I'm used to it, and they'd be entirely correct. @Nabella: Apart from OOP, there's also procedural programming (which is more what Tom is talking about here, I suppose) and also functional programming (but that's not supported by AS2, you'd have to look to AS3 or more....modern languages if you want to have any serious FP support)

or you could do this:
Minor nitpick; it's correct but in the context of the tutorial, for those reading: you should not be initializing the array with a predetermined length and then push elements onto the end. That can go pear shaped very quickly, especially if you forget you initialized the array with a predetermined length:
...as that means the first 20 elements will be undefined and the enemy will actually be located at position 21!

Also, the type system in AS2 infuriates me. I declare types for every variable and function (as a holdover from other languages) and instead of flagging compile time errors, it just results in more headaches due to silent type coercion which converts to undefined. And even in the rare instances where it shows an error (during runtime no less) it's nondescript and quite a big pain point. Nevertheless, I included it in the code sample above as it's a good habit to cultivate for those who plan to move away from AS2 in the future - it'll be less jarring of a change.

Thanks for your help guys. I'm still trying to process your replies about arrays, for loops, and general proficiency in Flash. It still hasn't really clicked with me yet, but I managed to add actual graphics to the enemies and fixed the parallax scrolling, so I've made some progress at least.

iu_511808_5508066.webp

[1] - [2]

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2022-01-13 14:38:35 (edited 2022-01-13 14:39:06)

At 12/31/20 01:59 AM, MSGhero wrote: Oh yeah, I had my first game idea in forever today. I found a haxe library/VM for bullet hell patterns (Firedancer), and I remembered the typing game idea I had in 2013 (fuck). Maybe the letters of a word follow some kind of pattern and you type the word, while also changing lanes to dodge whatever is coming at you by typing left/right. Or it's an actual BH with every bullet being a letter, and you type to dodge or get rid of them? Idk something.

I saw this recently that reminded me of your and @DiskCrash's post, apparently all done in shaders.

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2022-01-13 18:35:49

At 1/13/22 02:38 PM, Gimmick wrote: I saw this recently that reminded me of your and @DiskCrash's post, apparently all done in shaders.

Shaders are still magic to me even though I understand them and use basic ones now. Maybe I'm magic.

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2022-01-31 22:10:24 (edited 2022-01-31 22:31:53)

Would it be worth updating the game dev resources page in the wiki to include alternative tools that could be used for creating HTML5 games? Perhaps include genres for engines that are limited to a specific type of game?

I'm pretty sure Ren'py is widely used nowadays for making HTML5-based visual novel games. AGS has an unofficial method to port games to HTML5. As does Scratch with HTMLifier. Edit: RPG Maker as well! Can't believe that isn't listed.

Also, how comprehensive is the "software" list supposed/allowed to be? I can think of a couple of tools that don't appear in that list when I tried adding them, although I can't attest to their popularity.

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2022-01-31 22:25:30

At 1/31/22 10:10 PM, Gimmick wrote: Would it be worth updating the game dev resources page in the wiki to include alternative tools that could be used for creating HTML5 games? Perhaps include genres for engines that are limited to a specific type of game?

Looks like it was updated not too long ago, with Godot in the list. Although that still could have been a few years ago I guess...

LDtk is a really nice tool for making tile-based levels. I want to say the integrations aren't haxe-specific, but I haven't actually used it for anything yet. If so, I would swap this and OGMO for where the wiki says "could be the new favorite."

I feel like the list should be broken up visually a bit more, but not sure if categories of tools is too limiting or not. I would want the opinion of someone who actually might use the list, and that's not me.

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2022-02-01 08:49:30

At 1/31/22 10:25 PM, MSGhero wrote:
At 1/31/22 10:10 PM, Gimmick wrote: Would it be worth updating the game dev resources page in the wiki to include alternative tools that could be used for creating HTML5 games? Perhaps include genres for engines that are limited to a specific type of game?

I've updated the Wiki page to note these updates.

One of the awkward / redundant things here is that for years now we've been building a database and cataloging what tools people use at the project level. The plan has always been to create a browsable front-end of that database, at which point the Wiki pages could probably send people there.

For example, RPG Maker and Ren'Py were already in the database.

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2022-04-24 18:18:15

At 2/1/22 08:49 AM, TomFulp wrote: One of the awkward / redundant things here is that for years now we've been building a database and cataloging what tools people use at the project level. The plan has always been to create a browsable front-end of that database, at which point the Wiki pages could probably send people there.

I forgot this was the last topic, but I feel like some kind of "Wanna get started making games?" thread or link should be stickied here. Not sure if linking directly to the wiki is possible, but pointing people there or whatever would help instead of answering that same question 1-3 times per week.

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2022-04-26 01:32:41

At 4/24/22 06:18 PM, MSGhero wrote:
At 2/1/22 08:49 AM, TomFulp wrote: One of the awkward / redundant things here is that for years now we've been building a database and cataloging what tools people use at the project level. The plan has always been to create a browsable front-end of that database, at which point the Wiki pages could probably send people there.

I forgot this was the last topic, but I feel like some kind of "Wanna get started making games?" thread or link should be stickied here. Not sure if linking directly to the wiki is possible, but pointing people there or whatever would help instead of answering that same question 1-3 times per week.

Like this one or sumpin' else?

I actually hadn't thought of linking to the Wiki at the time since I forgot it was there, but since it links to a newsfeed post I can edit the newsfeed it links to and include the Wiki. Or someone else can.

My newsfeed has random GameDev tips & tricks

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2022-04-26 14:52:19

At 4/26/22 01:32 AM, 3p0ch wrote:
At 4/24/22 06:18 PM, MSGhero wrote: I forgot this was the last topic, but I feel like some kind of "Wanna get started making games?" thread or link should be stickied here. Not sure if linking directly to the wiki is possible, but pointing people there or whatever would help instead of answering that same question 1-3 times per week.
Like this one or sumpin' else?
I actually hadn't thought of linking to the Wiki at the time since I forgot it was there, but since it links to a newsfeed post I can edit the newsfeed it links to and include the Wiki. Or someone else can.

Yeah something like that in a more visible place. I think that was the post I had in mind and couldn’t find for a recent question.

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2022-08-01 14:21:46

Still love you guys.

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2022-08-07 03:12:12

Barcelona meetup yesterday! I’m on vacation and @Sam is in the area.

Quote of the day: “I’m so glad you’re normal”

iu_719106_3611941.png

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2022-09-11 18:51:48

hello nerds

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2022-09-11 19:56:44

At 9/11/22 06:51 PM, Glaiel-Gamer wrote: hello nerds

Hello fellow kid.

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2022-09-11 20:08:02

At 9/11/22 06:51 PM, Glaiel-Gamer wrote: hello nerds

Luv glaiel

None

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2022-09-11 23:52:22

At 9/11/22 08:08 PM, Luis wrote: Luv glaiel

Wassup

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2022-12-16 23:03:46

I met up with @OmarShehata this week but I forgot to take a pic!

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2022-12-18 15:42:22

this thread has been around longer than twitter and will outlive it at this rate

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2022-12-18 16:09:17

At 12/18/22 03:42 PM, Glaiel-Gamer wrote: this thread has been around longer than twitter and will outlive it at this rate

If everyone stopped leaving for temporary things, NG would have been successful by now!

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2022-12-18 16:41:29

At 12/18/22 04:09 PM, TomFulp wrote:
At 12/18/22 03:42 PM, Glaiel-Gamer wrote: this thread has been around longer than twitter and will outlive it at this rate
If everyone stopped leaving for temporary things, NG would have been successful by now!

we need a 😔 reaction emoji for posts

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2022-12-18 16:47:45

At 12/18/22 04:41 PM, Glaiel-Gamer wrote:

Dude im not making more shit

None

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2022-12-18 17:08:29

At 12/18/22 04:47 PM, Luis wrote:
At 12/18/22 04:41 PM, Glaiel-Gamer wrote:
Dude im not making more shit

😔