00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Bam76pixon just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Resident evil club

180,920 Views | 4,658 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Resident evil club 2005-08-20 15:48:27

Sry for mutiposting i am sucha noob!

Response to Resident evil club 2005-08-20 15:51:31

At 8/20/05 03:48 PM, MasterOfMeep wrote: Sry for mutiposting i am sucha noob!

yes, yes you are. Considering I could have told you from across the room but was to lazy. also, try joining the anime club, and other clubs instead of just this one. Tou'll be able to perfect your posting abilities that way.

Sorry for going off topic guys.

BBS Signature

Response to Resident evil club 2005-08-20 17:14:03

Not only was Nemesis a huge let down in the movie (what pissed me off a lot was both that crappy fist fight between Alice and Nemesis and when the famous, "STARS," quote was done horribly) but also the fact that Alice stole the whole friggin show. It was kinda like Anderson (the director) being very childish. Think about it. Picture him saying, "OH YEAH!?!? WELL MY CHARACTER PERSON IS GONNA BE WAY BETTER THAN ALL OF THEM!!!" That's basically how it was.
And seeing Jill being a bitchy cancer stick user also pissed me off. Along with that Hindu Carlos. Hell, that J. D. dude from RE1 could've done a better job than him!

Response to Resident evil club 2005-08-20 17:19:20

At 8/20/05 03:29 PM, Tvmorbid wrote:
Actually, I find if you tone down the seething rage that you feel for the RE movies being utterly decimated by Paul Anderson, it can be reasonably enjoyable as an ok action/horror flick. Might just be me though...

That's true. It wasn't bad, I'll give it some credit. I suppose when you remove its relation to Resident Evil, it could be ok. Even if it was cheesy...like that part with the bike flipping onto the licker...what the hell?!

At 8/20/05 03:29 PM, MasterStalker wrote:
I still dont understand why they would hype up the presentation for it. Thats all I saw was previews out the ass.

All I saw were dodgy teaser trailers which looked very cheesy and had Alice say 'MOVE' every time.

Are they Making a third one? If so I hope they can redeem themselfs or RE will be dead to me. I couldnt play RE for weeks after seeing that god awful second one.

It's a different director I think, that I know of. I don't think they've even got down to scripting yet. I think they hire people to go on the net and see what the fans think of the movie. Like you could be talking to someone on I dunno...residentevilfan.com and he could be Mr Director's friend himself, who knows?!

Oh, and Adam, stop posting double and tripple posts, people on this site dont usually take kindly to that. Just get it all out in one post.

Yeah, if you make a mistake, just say sorry and make sure you don't screw up the next time, ok? ;)

At 8/20/05 03:30 PM, MasterOfMeep wrote:
also i got a odd question what if the whole world was infected with the virus what would you do? i would like to hear about that.

http://www.newground..d=234738&page=40
That's the club above. Recently, we've been talking about the best weapons, strategies of survival and some crazy bullshit about 'blood in the eye', but I won't go into that, jsut read it for yourself and LYAO. :p

At 8/20/05 03:51 PM, MasterStalker wrote:
Sorry for going off topic guys.

No prob man. I think I might introduce a rep-points system, so say when you bring in like valuable information, you get points for it. And the person who says gets the most by the end of the fortnight or even month gets a prize...not sure what that'll be, maybe I could set up a Q and A thing on MSN.

Which reminds me, if you guys want to discuss 'T3h Evil', add spowis89@hotmail.com to your list and speak to me.

Response to Resident evil club 2005-08-20 17:23:58

Curious though. Do you think zombies CAN exist? I'm pretty sure yes, but I just hope that it wont be the intelligent types. That's just stupid.

Response to Resident evil club 2005-08-20 17:29:10

I appologise for the double post, but I have to do this every few pages to keep track. Nevertheless, at least you get a reminder of who's here or not!

The Resident Evil Club Member's List!
#1 - Majin
#2 - Flash
#3 - Zer0_exy
#4 - bloodfang1
#5 - Two_Face
#6 - Tvmorbid
#7 - customized_boy
#8 - ProfOddball (Presumed Missing)
#9 - AshfordPride
#10 - VictoriaRoseMajenta
#11 - The_Hero_of_the_Day
#12 - Bahamut7
#13 - MooSoo
#14 - fenrus1989
#15 - StevensA
#16 - Sheet
#17 - Ghaleonx5z

If you would like to join the club, please say the words "I am a zombie" clearly and in full spelling at the top of your post.

At 8/20/05 05:14 PM, MoonSoo wrote:
Not only was Nemesis a huge let down in the movie (what pissed me off a lot was both that crappy fist fight between Alice and Nemesis and when the famous, "STARS," quote was done horribly) but also the fact that Alice stole the whole friggin show. It was kinda like Anderson (the director) being very childish. Think about it. Picture him saying, "OH YEAH!?!? WELL MY CHARACTER PERSON IS GONNA BE WAY BETTER THAN ALL OF THEM!!!" That's basically how it was.

He's dating her, that's why. I'm not joking, he actually is.

And seeing Jill being a bitchy cancer stick user also pissed me off. Along with that Hindu Carlos. Hell, that J. D. dude from RE1 could've done a better job than him!

Slightly hot, but still the character was a bit wrong. The guy from 'The Mummy' was alright I suppose, I can't really fault him, to be honest I think he did a good job! J.D was unlucky, shit happens, right? They shouldn't of killed Kaplan off, he could of been so good, he was like a lost lamb. :p (Pardon my slight gayness.)

At 8/20/05 05:23 PM, MoonSoo wrote: Curious though. Do you think zombies CAN exist? I'm pretty sure yes, but I just hope that it wont be the intelligent types. That's just stupid.

You've probably seen this but:
http://www.news.com...739502-13762,00.html

Response to Resident evil club 2005-08-20 17:59:20

At 8/20/05 05:29 PM, FlashSP wrote: He's dating her, that's why. I'm not joking, he actually is.

Figures. :/

Slightly hot, but still the character was a bit wrong. The guy from 'The Mummy' was alright I suppose, I can't really fault him, to be honest I think he did a good job! J.D was unlucky, shit happens, right? They shouldn't of killed Kaplan off, he could of been so good, he was like a lost lamb. :p (Pardon my slight gayness.)

The computer guy? Yeah, that was bullshit on how he died. But then again, it was also bullshit when half of the cast were killed off in 2 minutes.

Curious though. Do you think zombies CAN exist? I'm pretty sure yes, but I just hope that it wont be the intelligent types. That's just stupid.
You've probably seen this but:
http://www.news.com...739502-13762,00.html

Yeah, I heard about that. I just never saw it though. Thanks for the link.

Response to Resident evil club 2005-08-20 18:19:25

At 8/20/05 05:59 PM, MoonSoo wrote:
The computer guy? Yeah, that was bullshit on how he died. But then again, it was also bullshit when half of the cast were killed off in 2 minutes.

"OMG, L13K, T3H L@-ZORS HU|>T MaI F@C3!"

That was stupid...cool...but stupid. Isn't there something in RE4 about lasers?

I've been on the internet laughing my ass off at some people who do CosPlay (people who dress up as video games/movie characters...) Anywho, here's the funny ones, some are crappily funny:

http://www.satyrnet...0resident%20evil.jpg

http://www.satyrnet.../foto_sandro/25A.jpg

http://www.satyrnet...le%20royale%2003.jpg

http://www.satyrnet...l%20fantasy%2003.jpg

http://www.giorgiaco..ner_residentevil.jpg
(The only good one!)

Those crazy Italian gamers..whatever next, Kirby? :p

Response to Resident evil club 2005-08-20 18:47:25

At 8/20/05 06:19 PM, FlashSP wrote: http://www.giorgiaco..ner_residentevil.jpg

(The only good one!)

Now that one was pretty creative.

Those crazy Italian gamers..whatever next, Kirby? :p

I actually recall some guy roleplaying as Sakura from Street Fighter (an old school fighting game that was also made by capcom). I was laughing my ass off!

Response to Resident evil club 2005-08-20 20:15:07

ha ha just killed freaken tryant with jill in the original remake on hard. which is hard as hell. Now it's time for good ol' chriss. lets see how many zombies i can knife

Between the idea And the reality

Between the motion And the act, Falls the Shadow

An argument in Logic

BBS Signature

Response to Resident evil club 2005-08-20 23:35:48

Yeah. I got so bored of playing RE4 over and over, I started playing RE-MAKE. I hate once again mode, you can't kill forest speyer, he chases you arround when he finds you and has these bombs attached to him, and he runs as fast as crimson head. It sucks.

Response to Resident evil club 2005-08-21 07:51:11

At 8/20/05 06:19 PM, FlashSP wrote:
"OMG, L13K, T3H L@-ZORS HU|>T MaI F@C3!"

XD

That was stupid...cool...but stupid. Isn't there something in RE4 about lasers?

yes, in the final fortress of lord sadler.
also was VERRY corny, but kick ass at the same time.

I've been on the internet laughing my ass off at some people who do CosPlay (people who dress up as video games/movie characters...) Anywho, here's the funny ones, some are crappily funny:

i can't wait for FACTS this year, i heard that some people will go like leon! XD

Response to Resident evil club 2005-08-21 07:52:50

At 8/20/05 11:35 PM, ViciousDave wrote: Yeah. I got so bored of playing RE4 over and over, I started playing RE-MAKE. I hate once again mode, you can't kill forest speyer, he chases you arround when he finds you and has these bombs attached to him, and he runs as fast as crimson head. It sucks.

actualy, that mode is the most creapy thing i have ever played.
staying the hell away from him wile we can't fight back*shudders*

Response to Resident evil club 2005-08-21 08:20:06

At 8/20/05 03:15 PM, MasterOfMeep wrote: Hey just carry a few flash Grenade's and those parsites won't be a problem AKA(i beat every thing about that game and played throut the game with the handcannon very fun gun post if you want to now how to get it!)

I tried that and it worked. Thanks! :D

Heh, I got all the way to the start of chapter 4-4. I did a hell lot last night. Only time I got stuck was against those claw enemies.

Response to Resident evil club 2005-08-21 14:37:00

well i was checkin release dates for RE4 on PS2 Oct 25(USA) and Nov 4(Euro) and once again Euro has a better cover than USA...UGH...i want the Euro version.would i be able to play it on my PS2 if i bought it?or does it have to be the USA version?this cover is so cool!

Resident evil club

Zer0_exy

The Dark Lord of The 13th Realm

The 13th Realm

BBS Signature

Response to Resident evil club 2005-08-21 16:07:39

yes i just picked up Resident evil 4. this game has to be good but seriously i'm going to set up a poll on it.

Resident Evil 4 was

a. Bloody Awsome
B.good
C.Okay
D. Poor
E. Watching shit is funner

An argument in Logic

BBS Signature

Response to Resident evil club 2005-08-21 16:24:05

At 8/21/05 02:37 PM, Zer0_exy wrote: well i was checkin release dates for RE4 on PS2 Oct 25(USA) and Nov 4(Euro) and once again Euro has a better cover than USA...UGH...i want the Euro version.would i be able to play it on my PS2 if i bought it?or does it have to be the USA version?this cover is so cool!

sorry i clicked the worng pic.this is the one i meant to post ealrier:

Resident evil club

Zer0_exy

The Dark Lord of The 13th Realm

The 13th Realm

BBS Signature

Response to Resident evil club 2005-08-21 16:30:42

Fenrus, I give it an A. Is there anything higher than that?

BBS Signature

Response to Resident evil club 2005-08-21 20:20:21

Not sure if this is old news, or even real. But I found a script penned by Romero for a Resident Evil movie. I read some of it, and it does sound like something he would write, and even if its fake, its a damn good script. Here ya go.

BBS Signature

Response to Resident evil club 2005-08-21 20:50:24

At 8/21/05 08:20 AM, Bahamut7 wrote: Heh, I got all the way to the start of chapter 4-4. I did a hell lot last night. Only time I got stuck was against those claw enemies.

You see!? I told you those fuckers were messed up!!

Response to Resident evil club 2005-08-22 02:50:03

At 8/21/05 04:07 PM, fenrus1989 wrote: yes i just picked up Resident evil 4. this game has to be good but seriously i'm going to set up a poll on it.

Resident Evil 4 was

a. Bloody Awsome
B.good
C.Okay
D. Poor
E. Watching shit is funner

How about F: 'None of the above as I havn't played it but I've watched someone else play it and I think it looks totally awsome'?

Response to Resident evil club 2005-08-22 05:40:17

At 8/21/05 04:07 PM, fenrus1989 wrote:
a. Bloody Awsome

better, it totaly pwnd.

and what's that about the box art of the PS2 version in europe? never seen the gamecube's boxart? it's even more creapy.

Response to Resident evil club 2005-08-22 07:48:09

At 8/21/05 08:20 PM, AshfordPride wrote: Not sure if this is old news, or even real. But I found a script penned by Romero for a Resident Evil movie. I read some of it, and it does sound like something he would write, and even if its fake, its a damn good script. Here ya go.

Yeah, I've had a look at that. I think that was what it was going to be before whoever was in charge of the films (not the director) scrapped the idea and used Paul Anderson instead.

Response to Resident evil club 2005-08-22 08:58:01

At 8/21/05 04:07 PM, fenrus1989 wrote: Resident Evil 4 was

a. Bloody Awsome

I'm going for A. It was awesome and it had a hell lot of blood in it.

Heh, my main worry last night should've been defeated Salazar, but I bought a Rocket Launcher and used that on him for a free win! :D I'll have to get a Rocket Launcher to kill It easier. Oh yeah, the only problem I had last night was trying to defeat all the enemies where the wrecking ball is. I had to use it three times to get away from the damn enemies.

Response to Resident evil club 2005-08-22 12:18:32

At 8/22/05 05:40 AM, -Majin-Wilder wrote:
At 8/21/05 04:07 PM, fenrus1989 wrote:
a. Bloody Awsome
better, it totaly pwnd.

and what's that about the box art of the PS2 version in europe? never seen the gamecube's boxart? it's even more creapy.

gamecube version has leon on the front with his pistol.

An argument in Logic

BBS Signature

Response to Resident evil club 2005-08-22 14:40:16

Hello Im back! I havent been here for a loooooong time now :( cause i have started on a new school and stuff , AND i was blammed by some Idiot admin cause i made a topic that was NOT against the forum law! Fucking idiot! But I will not say his name...
Cough! SCD! Cough!
Ah i cant wait for RE5 come :D does it come out on PS3 first or xbox360 ?

Response to Resident evil club 2005-08-22 14:44:32

At 8/22/05 02:40 PM, Two_Face wrote: Ah i cant wait for RE5 come :D does it come out on PS3 first or xbox360 ?

It comes out on both PS3 and X-Box 360. Too bad it won't be for the Revolution. :( Oh well, I will get RE5 for the PS3 since I am certain to get the PS3. Not sure about getting the X-Box 360, though.

Response to Resident evil club 2005-08-22 15:07:59

At 8/22/05 12:18 PM, fenrus1989 wrote:
gamecube version has leon on the front with his pistol.

no, it's actualy the same like the PS2 version on top of this page, but it's almost all black (instead of red), birds fly over the top of the cover, over the black forest.
in in all the black, there in a tiny opening, showing a path with Dr. salvador standing there(his shadow anyway).

i will post a picture of it in a sec wen i find it.

Response to Resident evil club 2005-08-22 17:02:03

At 8/22/05 02:40 PM, Two_Face wrote:
Hello Im back! I havent been here for a loooooong time now :( cause i have started on a new school and stuff , AND i was blammed by some Idiot admin cause i made a topic that was NOT against the forum law! Fucking idiot! But I will not say his name...Cough! SCD! Cough!

Right, well welcome back, glad to see you're still here. I think we've had one or two people just vanish though, shame they can't say 'hi' now and again. They must of been in Raccoon City or something. :p

So SCD, eh? I'll look into it for you...*knuckles click in a friendly manner*

At 8/22/05 03:07 PM, -Majin-Wilder wrote:
i will post a picture of it in a sec wen i find it.

Fenrus, I think you're thinking of the NTSC version. That one looks like this:
http://www.einnova.c..ident%20evil%204.jpg

Whereas the PAL version looks like this:
http://images-eu.ama..6CQ4.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

And the Japanese version looks like this:
http://nintendomania..sident%20evil%204%20

(jap).jpg

Very different all three, as you can see.

Response to Resident evil club 2005-08-22 17:03:42

Use this link for the Japanese version instead:
http://www.cubeye.it..vil_4_box_jp_wat.jpg

-Keep on Surviving-
Flash