00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ZodiousE just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Resident evil club

180,318 Views | 4,658 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Resident evil club 2005-08-19 05:40:52

Still on professional mode and I'm still getting fucked up by enemies. I died against Mendez around twenty times. :| Oh well, I'm at the castle now, so I only have to worry about large group of enemies.

Response to Resident evil club 2005-08-19 05:58:09

I can't beat Resident Evil 4 on professional mode. It's way to hard. I got up to where you have to kill those knights on blow there heads off to get the parasite out and than the black knights with the one hit kill parasites. Ah man. It's so hard. Plus, I don't even have enough bullets to beat it, so I restarted, and same problem.

Response to Resident evil club 2005-08-19 10:27:05

At 8/19/05 05:58 AM, ViciousDave wrote: I can't beat Resident Evil 4 on professional mode. It's way to hard. I got up to where you have to kill those knights on blow there heads off to get the parasite out and than the black knights with the one hit kill parasites. Ah man. It's so hard. Plus, I don't even have enough bullets to beat it, so I restarted, and same problem.

mastering the knife is the key.
i can't stress how fun it is to know that i can kill even doctor salvador with only a knife! XD

Response to Resident evil club 2005-08-19 11:02:40

At 8/19/05 10:27 AM, -Majin-Wilder wrote:
i can't stress how fun it is to know that i can kill even doctor salvador with only a knife! XD

Has anyone killed Nemesis in RE3 with a knife? I heard somewhere that it is ACTUALLY impossible.

Um, I don't mean to draw your attention away from the zombie festivities, but I just found THE best video I've seen for a long time, it gets amazingly good about 3/4 of the way through.

http://www2.collegeh..r.com/movies/159572/

Response to Resident evil club 2005-08-19 12:17:06

At 8/19/05 11:02 AM, FlashSP wrote:
At 8/19/05 10:27 AM, -Majin-Wilder wrote:
Has anyone killed Nemesis in RE3 with a knife? I heard somewhere that it is ACTUALLY impossible.

hummm...i KINDA did it, with a handgun and a knife.

Response to Resident evil club 2005-08-19 12:28:04

I have never really posted in here (i've asked to join and that was my only post) but i had a question... I'm a huge fan of the S.D. Perry RE books... Are the movies anything like the books? Or do they go off on their own story? Is it worth seeing the movies?

Thanks nightmareLeecher for the sig.

BBS Signature

Response to Resident evil club 2005-08-19 13:14:01

My best bet is eBay. But if you get scared of the Chainsaw guys (Which I don't blame. The way he kills Leon is so horrifying), then that blind claw freak will scare the crap out of you. Only way you can kill it is hitting the back. The way he kills you is so nasty. He shoves his claw through your throught and lifts you up. While Leon is gurgling to death, he starts to rip out your insides with his other claw, and it cuts to the game over screen. Fucking nasty.

What about IT!? It will grab you're arm, you can't see Leon, the giant claw thing goes where Leon is, IT pulls him into camera view, and everthing but his legs are missing!! But you feel so happy to bring his fat ass down.

Response to Resident evil club 2005-08-19 15:42:50

I've played 1,2 and 3, and completed them all! Must admit, seeing the first zombie FMV sequence, where he just turned his head and looked at you, shit me up! (pardon me language) Got a bit bored after 3, but I loved the films! Milla Jokovich is wicked as Alison, can't wait for the third film!

Have to say it, I thought the films were better (though the seond one cast Nemesis in a weird light).

Response to Resident evil club 2005-08-19 15:55:16

At 8/19/05 01:14 PM, Sheet wrote:
My best bet is eBay. But if you get scared of the Chainsaw guys (Which I don't blame. The way he kills Leon is so horrifying), then that blind claw freak will scare the crap out of you. Only way you can kill it is hitting the back. The way he kills you is so nasty. He shoves his claw through your throught and lifts you up. While Leon is gurgling to death, he starts to rip out your insides with his other claw, and it cuts to the game over screen. Fucking nasty.
What about IT!? It will grab you're arm, you can't see Leon, the giant claw thing goes where Leon is, IT pulls him into camera view, and everthing but his legs are missing!! But you feel so happy to bring his fat ass down.

I actually never died against, "it," so I wouldn't know. What I think is freaky is when you get trapped in avery tiny cage with that blind claw freak next to you. That's when I discovered his special kill. Other times, he would just slice my head off just like that.

Response to Resident evil club 2005-08-19 16:13:54

At 8/19/05 03:42 PM, MissNinaMyst wrote:
Have to say it, I thought the films were better (though the seond one cast Nemesis in a weird light).

never knew there were people who actualy LIKED the movies...

Response to Resident evil club 2005-08-19 17:17:53

At 8/19/05 12:28 PM, Religiously_Rude wrote:
I have never really posted in here (i've asked to join and that was my only post) but i had a question... I'm a huge fan of the S.D. Perry RE books... Are the movies anything like the books? Or do they go off on their own story? Is it worth seeing the movies?

The movies share little relation to the games and movies. They have elements of the game in the movie. In fact, if you removed a few parts of the movie and changed maybe just a couple things, it could have been called something else, nothing like Resident Evil at all, just another Zomb-Horror movie.

I've played 1,2 and 3, and completed them all! Must admit, seeing the first zombie FMV sequence, where he just turned his head and looked at you, shit me up! (pardon me language) Got a bit bored after 3, but I loved the films! Milla Jokovich is wicked as Alison, can't wait for the third film!

Swearing is more than welcome here, don't worry. The Remake for Resident Evil 1 on the Gamecube is freaky, if you still find the original scary, you'll probably have a seizure after playing this one.

I think you're one of the few. Personally, although it 'did' kinda have its moments, I didn't think much of the second movie, it lacked realism...if that makes sense.

Anyone who wishes to join the club, just say so and you'll be added! Also members who are interested in a Resident Evil forum...which I'm in charge of...then just click on my banner/signature!

Resident evil club

Response to Resident evil club 2005-08-19 17:34:14

those movies fucking sucked. ahh god. Land of the Dead was a better movie than resident evil, which i also hated. zombies that are smart and can use tools and work together with humans, what world is this.

Between the idea And the reality

Between the motion And the act, Falls the Shadow

An argument in Logic

BBS Signature

Response to Resident evil club 2005-08-19 17:51:02

At 8/19/05 11:02 AM, FlashSP wrote:

I know someone who did it... it took 200-300 swipes! My question is: How the hell can you have enough herbs for that!?

Response to Resident evil club 2005-08-19 20:16:12

At 8/19/05 05:51 PM, Two_Face wrote:
I know someone who did it... it took 200-300 swipes! My question is: How the hell can you have enough herbs for that!?

Damn, if you had the video of that, I'd fucking pay you through like paypal or something, I have to know it's possible. 200-300 swipes!?? I suppose if you had a knife and 9
first-aid sprays (8 spaces plus side-pack for extra 2 spaces), you 'could' do it, it just seems near impossible.

Response to Resident evil club 2005-08-19 22:28:27

At 8/19/05 08:16 PM, FlashSP wrote:
At 8/19/05 05:51 PM, Two_Face wrote:

Damn, if you had the video of that, I'd fucking pay you through like paypal or something, I have to know it's possible. 200-300 swipes!?? I suppose if you had a knife and 9
first-aid sprays (8 spaces plus side-pack for extra 2 spaces), you 'could' do it, it just seems near impossible.

they guy probally studied his life rating to know just where his health is at it's lowest point possible

Between the idea And the reality

Between the motion And the act, Falls the Shadow

An argument in Logic

BBS Signature

Response to Resident evil club 2005-08-20 12:06:46

Um, I don't mean to draw your attention away from the zombie festivities, but I just found THE best video I've seen for a long time, it gets amazingly good about 3/4 of the way through.

http://www2.collegeh..r.com/movies/159572/

jus so u know hes not actually playing that song...u can tell cuz (1) hes outta sync thru most of it (2) there are 2 different sets of rhythms simultaniously playing near the end (3) being a musician(prolly the only reason i noticed any of these things),i know his fingers were in the wrong places most of the time

however it was a good song

Zer0_exy

The Dark Lord of The 13th Realm

The 13th Realm

BBS Signature

Response to Resident evil club 2005-08-20 12:13:02

At 8/19/05 12:28 PM, Religiously_Rude wrote: I have never really posted in here (i've asked to join and that was my only post)

if u wanna join for real and be part of this community,say "i am a zombie" and keep posting

:but i had a question... I'm a huge fan of the S.D. Perry RE books... Are the movies anything like the books? Or do they go off on their own story? Is it worth seeing the movies?

Perry's books follow the games AND have original stories.example City of the Dead is the RE2 game while Caliban Cove is an original story.but there are books for the movies too written by Keith R.A. DeCandido called Resident Evil Genesis(1st movie) and Resident Evil Apocalypse(2nd movie obviously)

Zer0_exy

The 13th Realm

BBS Signature

Response to Resident evil club 2005-08-20 12:17:07

At 8/20/05 12:06 PM, Zer0_exy wrote:
jus so u know hes not actually playing that song...u can tell cuz (1) hes outta sync thru most of it (2) there are 2 different sets of rhythms simultaniously playing near the end (3) being a musician(prolly the only reason i noticed any of these things),i know his fingers were in the wrong places most of the time

It might just be that the video is out of synch, not the actual guy. I think I'll check this thing out, you could be right though of course!

Response to Resident evil club 2005-08-20 12:23:15

At 8/19/05 05:58 AM, ViciousDave wrote: I can't beat Resident Evil 4 on professional mode. It's way to hard. I got up to where you have to kill those knights on blow there heads off to get the parasite out and than the black knights with the one hit kill parasites. Ah man. It's so hard. Plus, I don't even have enough bullets to beat it, so I restarted, and same problem.

I got stuck in a few places last night. First, it was fighting all the enemies in the hall with the cranks, then I got stuck against the insects in the sewers and a bit with the dogs. The worst part were the big number of enemies. It was a bit like at the start in the village, but I managed to get somewhere where it would be easy to kill the enemies (where Leon and Ashley have to stand on the yellow tiles). One problem there, though. I think some enemies got in not using the door. I don't know what went wrong there. :S

Tonight, I'll have to worry about the big enemies with the claws. Just met Ada and with quite a lot of enemies in the room with the food and wine, I expect to get stuck there a bit.

Response to Resident evil club 2005-08-20 12:32:28

At 8/19/05 03:42 PM, MissNinaMyst wrote: Got a bit bored after 3, but I loved the films! Milla Jokovich is wicked as Alison, can't wait for the third film!

1-Milla Jovovich
2-her name was Alice,not Alison,and for those of you who've read Genesis you know her last name is Abernathy

Zer0_exy

The 13th Realm

BBS Signature

Response to Resident evil club 2005-08-20 12:33:34

At 8/19/05 04:13 PM, -Majin-Wilder wrote:

i like the movies

Zer0_exy

The 13th Realm

BBS Signature

Response to Resident evil club 2005-08-20 14:34:43

At 8/20/05 12:33 PM, Zer0_exy wrote:
i like the movies

reading that makes my eyes bleed...

okay, the first one was not realy bad, but why the hell do they call it Resident Evil if it has almost nothing to do with the games?

and the second one...just...sucks.

Response to Resident evil club 2005-08-20 15:07:25

At 8/19/05 04:13 PM, -Majin-Wilder wrote:

Me neither. I hope to god he's kidding. I refuse to beleive it was a likable movie to anyone. Sorry I havent posted in a while. whats been up?

BBS Signature

Response to Resident evil club 2005-08-20 15:08:00

At 3/3/03 11:22 AM, -Majin-Wilder wrote: what is the best RE???
the remake on the cube is cool...
i dont know how RE:0 is cose it is only here in a week...

I think Reoutbreak and file2 r the best

Response to Resident evil club 2005-08-20 15:09:42

At 8/20/05 03:08 PM, MasterOfMeep wrote:
At 3/3/03 11:22 AM, -Majin-Wilder wrote: what is the best RE???
the remake on the cube is cool...
i dont know how RE:0 is cose it is only here in a week...
I think Reoutbreak and file2 r the best

i also wish to join this club!

Response to Resident evil club 2005-08-20 15:15:15

At 8/20/05 12:23 PM, Bahamut7 wrote:

Hey just carry a few flash Grenade's and those parsites won't be a problem AKA(i beat every thing about that game and played throut the game with the handcannon very fun gun post if you want to now how to get it!)

Response to Resident evil club 2005-08-20 15:29:48

At 8/20/05 03:07 PM, MasterStalker wrote:
Me neither. I hope to god he's kidding. I refuse to beleive it was a likable movie to anyone. Sorry I havent posted in a while. whats been up?

Actually, I find if you tone down the seething rage that you feel for the RE movies being utterly decimated by Paul Anderson, it can be reasonably enjoyable as an ok action/horror flick. Might just be me though...

Response to Resident evil club 2005-08-20 15:29:50

At 8/20/05 02:34 PM, -Majin-Wilder wrote:
At 8/20/05 12:33 PM, Zer0_exy wrote:
i like the movies
reading that makes my eyes bleed...

lol, that was a good one.

okay, the first one was not realy bad, but why the hell do they call it Resident Evil if it has almost nothing to do with the games?

true, true

and the second one...just...sucks.

I still dont understand why they would hype up the presentation for it. Thats all I saw was previews out the ass.

Are they Making a third one? If so I hope they can redeem themselfs or RE will be dead to me. I couldnt play RE for weeks after seeing that god awful second one.

Oh, and Adam, stop posting double and tripple posts, people on this site dont usually take kindly to that. Just get it all out in one post.

BBS Signature

Response to Resident evil club 2005-08-20 15:30:00

Re the movie was not all that great first i thought it would be like the game but it was hardly like for the fact when do u take on a zombie dog in hand to hand combat how would a normal person win huh? also i got a odd question what if the whole world was infected with the virus what would you do? i would like to hear about that

Response to Resident evil club 2005-08-20 15:36:10

Sorry for the double post(I feel like a hypocrite now), but I missed this guy

At 8/20/05 03:29 PM, Tvmorbid wrote:
At 8/20/05 03:07 PM, MasterStalker wrote:
Actually, I find if you tone down the seething rage that you feel for the RE movies being utterly decimated by Paul Anderson, it can be reasonably enjoyable as an ok action/horror flick. Might just be me though...

Actually, the whole move was a letdown to me. I felt Mike Epp(spelling?) really didnt belong there. They portrayed Nemisis as self consious and having emotions and such, atleast in my opinion thats why he didnt kill Alice. The nemisis parasite is just that, a parasite. One that takes total control of the host. Nemisis should have been one big ruthless killer. Knowing this, I was hoping for a spectacular battle. Needless to say, I was diapointed. And whats the deal with the ending? now she can give people nose bleebs through servailance equipment?

BBS Signature