00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

htffan2000 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Resident evil club

182,435 Views | 4,658 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Resident evil club 2005-08-30 17:40:28

At 8/30/05 04:10 PM, Two_Face wrote:
Say Im a zombie, Then u are in :D

Yes, I'm sorry but you must say this. It basically prevents 'one-post members', to help wade out the real from the fake.

Glad to hear you care about RE- high-five!

Response to Resident evil club 2005-08-30 18:14:01

At 8/28/05 12:56 PM, Zer0_exy wrote: i wish i could find them...every place i got online says "out of stock"...and i don't entirely trust e-bay when it comes to things with pages...bad experience from a book missing 4 chapters.

Ha, that was actually funny to me. who sells a book with a big chunk missing. that guy needs bitch slapped.

BBS Signature

Response to Resident evil club 2005-08-30 20:13:55

im a zombie!

[RE Club]:[SSB Crew]:[Free Hentai Exchange Club]

Want animated Signature Pics back? Copy this Sig Pic as protest!

BBS Signature

Response to Resident evil club 2005-08-30 21:25:10

At 8/30/05 06:14 PM, MasterStalker wrote:
At 8/28/05 12:56 PM, Zer0_exy wrote: i wish i could find them...every place i got online says "out of stock"...and i don't entirely trust e-bay when it comes to things with pages...bad experience from a book missing 4 chapters.
Ha, that was actually funny to me. who sells a book with a big chunk missing. that guy needs bitch slapped.

i know right...good thing it wasnt me paying for it.i loved having my old school's credit card #...too bad they change it every semester and im not there anymore.

Zer0_exy

The Dark Lord of The 13th Realm

The 13th Realm

BBS Signature

Response to Resident evil club 2005-08-30 21:40:03

yo i wanna join the club! resi 4 is HELLa good, so i really wanna get into 0-3, maybe some more, especially if theyr as good as 4

Response to Resident evil club 2005-08-30 22:02:20

At 8/30/05 09:40 PM, cjpizzaz93 wrote: yo i wanna join the club! resi 4 is HELLa good, so i really wanna get into 0-3, maybe some more, especially if theyr as good as 4

if u really seriously want in say "i am a zombie"

Zer0_exy

The 13th Realm

BBS Signature

Response to Resident evil club 2005-08-31 05:19:09

At 8/30/05 10:12 AM, Zer0_exy wrote: 1-a VG freak

I guess he is one. He does play quite a variety of games.

At 8/30/05 01:54 PM, DevilsSin666X wrote: My played that game WAY TOO MUCH. i beat it in a weak, and so far my best time is under 4 hours.

I did beat it once in a week, but that was mainly because of the summer holidays. Also, completing it under 4 hours is insane. I don't know how you managed to complete it that quick.

Response to Resident evil club 2005-08-31 08:38:08

i herd the resident evil 4 goes to the ps2 is that true if it is yay i get to play it

Response to Resident evil club 2005-08-31 12:59:37

At 8/23/05 06:49 PM, EchoField wrote:
The Resident Evil Club Member's List!

#1 - Majin
#2 - Flash
#3 - Zer0_exy
#4 - bloodfang1
#5 - Two_Face
#6 - Tvmorbid
#7 - customized_boy
#8 - ProfOddball (Presumed Missing)
#9 - AshfordPride
#10 - VictoriaRoseMajenta
#11 - The_Hero_of_the_Day
#12 - Bahamut7
#13 - MooSoo
#14 - fenrus1989
#15 - StevensA
#16 - Sheet
#17 - Ghaleonx5z
#18 - MasterOfMeep
#19 - MasterStalker

NEW MEMBERS:

#20 - DevilsSin666X

If you seriously want to join the club, just say 'I'm a zombie', it's that simple! We can't accept membership without it, so just say it at the start of end of your post and you're in.

If you have just one-off questions about the game, please consult me via e-mail and I'll try to answer it for you. Otherwise, have fun!

Response to Resident evil club 2005-08-31 13:06:04

At 8/30/05 09:40 PM, cjpizzaz93 wrote: yo i wanna join the club! resi 4 is HELLa good, so i really wanna get into 0-3, maybe some more, especially if theyr as good as 4

well they are not as good as Re4.... but dont be a one-post member...

Response to Resident evil club 2005-08-31 13:40:07

I am so pissed off! Resident Evil 4 on the PS2, alright I thought. They get a new weapon but they suffer from crappy graphics, but no, this is more like Resident Evil 4 1/2. Look at all the stuff they get!

Things exclusively for the PS2:

New costumes- Leon now sports a new gangster (not gangsta) outfit, while Ashley gets a suit of armor. Ashleys costume will now do more than show some more cleavage, as it protects her from damage.

New Weapons- The flame-thrower and chainsaw have been rumored, but the Plaga Removing Laser 412 is real. This laser beam will shoot a wave of energy painfully removing the Plagas from the Ganados.

Movie Viewer- Watch all the cutseans you've unlocked.

Adas Report- Similar to Weskers Report. Time to fill some plot holes!

New Campaign- A new campaing with Ada, called seperate ways, will allow you to play as Ada and see what she did throughout the game. Remember when the bell rang early in the game? That was Ada, and you will play as her in several bonus missions. OPM reported that this will add up to 10-hours of gameplay.

Nice, if not better graphics!

They will also get everything in the Gamecube version as well.

Now, I am pissed off that they did this. PS2 fans get all this extra crap that I would have loved. Its just not fair!

BBS Signature

Response to Resident evil club 2005-08-31 16:41:00

No, the others are mor puzzle ased and not as action packed. Plus you have to be able to conserve every little bulet in the game (especially herbs on scenario2 on RE2 for the final bosses)

BBS Signature

Response to Resident evil club 2005-08-31 17:21:59

At 8/19/05 04:13 PM, -Majin-Wilder wrote:
At 8/19/05 03:42 PM, MissNinaMyst wrote:
Have to say it, I thought the films were better (though the seond one cast Nemesis in a weird light).
never knew there were people who actualy LIKED the movies...

the movies were ok

Response to Resident evil club 2005-08-31 19:08:12

hey i jus realized we're getting close to 100 pages...i think we need to plan some kinda big celebration like describe you favorite RE moment/story or link to your favorite image/site.

also someone said sumtin about all the stuff on PS2...see good things come to those who wait!...definately buying that game when i see it in stores.

Zer0_exy

The 13th Realm

BBS Signature

Response to Resident evil club 2005-08-31 19:13:08

At 8/31/05 07:08 PM, Zer0_exy wrote:
also someone said sumtin about all the stuff on PS2...see good things come to those who wait!...definately buying that game when i see it in stores.

meant to say RE4 on the PS2...sorry for the confusion/double post

Zer0_exy

The 13th Realm

BBS Signature

Response to Resident evil club 2005-08-31 21:53:49

I've been trying to post this picture to accompany my RE4-PS2 rant, but it isnt formatted correctly... Luckily, someone made a YTMND about it.

BBS Signature

Response to Resident evil club 2005-09-01 02:42:33

At 8/31/05 04:41 PM, MasterStalker wrote:
No, the others are mor puzzle ased and not as action packed. Plus you have to be able to conserve every little bulet in the game (especially herbs on scenario2 on RE2 for the final bosses)

re2 has gotten too easy for me since i beat it at least 200 times because re is my life. i win with a major ammo surplus, even with the shotgun and magnum.

At 8/31/05 09:53 PM, AshfordPride wrote: I've been trying to post this picture to accompany my RE4-PS2 rant, but it isnt formatted correctly... Luckily, someone made a YTMND about it.

lol, nice picture. and i think re0 was the best re. 4 was to easy because of the lack of back-tracking and the ammo surplus. the others are hard, and take moths to beat the first time around.

BBS Signature

Response to Resident evil club 2005-09-01 03:26:27

At 8/31/05 12:59 PM, EchoField wrote:
If you seriously want to join the club, just say 'I'm a zombie', it's that simple! We can't accept membership without it, so just say it at the start of end of your post and you're in.

i did. but just to make you happy, "i'm a zombie!" you know what, screw that! I'M A TYRANT BIZOTCH!

BBS Signature

Response to Resident evil club 2005-09-01 03:30:46

At 8/31/05 07:08 PM, Zer0_exy wrote: hey i jus realized we're getting close to 100 pages...i think we need to plan some kinda big celebration like describe you favorite RE moment/story or link to your favorite image/site.

that'll be pretty cool. i've already got a list prepaired. most of them are the funny moments, such as "ADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!"
and the like.

BBS Signature

Response to Resident evil club 2005-09-01 06:26:04

i'm back from my vacation in egypt!
yay!

At 8/31/05 01:40 PM, AshfordPride wrote: I am so pissed off! Resident Evil 4 on the PS2, alright I thought. They get a new weapon but they suffer from crappy graphics, but no, this is more like Resident Evil 4 1/2. Look at all the stuff they get!

ehhh...the game does not look that bad...sure, it's a step doun from RE4 on the GC,but it still gets the job done.

New costumes- Leon now sports a new gangster (not gangsta) outfit, while Ashley gets a suit of armor. Ashleys costume will now do more than show some more cleavage, as it protects her from damage.

i'm sure that leon's costume will be a mafia outfit from the 60's, stylin' wen he has the typrighter. =D

New Weapons- The flame-thrower and chainsaw have been rumored, but the Plaga Removing Laser 412 is real. This laser beam will shoot a wave of energy painfully removing the Plagas from the Ganados.

the chainshaw will NOT be in it!
they got back on it becuse:
-it's to damn hard to controle.
+it's not leon's style to go all mental on his enemies.

Movie Viewer- Watch all the cutseans you've unlocked.

damn.

Adas Report- Similar to Weskers Report. Time to fill some plot holes!

i better hope it will cover-up PRE-RE4 plotholes.

New Campaign- A new campaing with Ada, called seperate ways, will allow you to play as Ada and see what she did throughout the game. Remember when the bell rang early in the game? That was Ada, and you will play as her in several bonus missions. OPM reported that this will add up to 10-hours of gameplay.

don't forget that ada's ninigame from the GC version will also be in it.

Now, I am pissed off that they did this. PS2 fans get all this extra crap that I would have loved. Its just not fair!

what i'm wondering is how the hell they got all that into the game.

Response to Resident evil club 2005-09-01 06:30:53

At 8/31/05 09:53 PM, AshfordPride wrote: I've been trying to post this picture to accompany my RE4-PS2 rant, but it isnt formatted correctly... Luckily, someone made a YTMND about it.

lol
good to know that i'm not the only one who remembers that.

Response to Resident evil club 2005-09-01 07:10:52

Response to Resident evil club 2005-09-01 08:39:15

At 9/1/05 07:10 AM, -Majin-Wilder wrote: omg.
we are all doomed.

LOL ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Resident evil club 2005-09-01 08:41:30

At 8/19/05 04:13 PM, -Majin-Wilder wrote: i din't know anyone LIKED the movies...

the movies were good. apocolyps is my favorite movie of all time.

BBS Signature

Response to Resident evil club 2005-09-01 09:39:49

At 9/1/05 02:42 AM, DevilsSin666X wrote:
At 8/31/05 04:41 PM, MasterStalker wrote:
re2 has gotten too easy for me since i beat it at least 200 times because re is my life. i win with a major ammo surplus, even with the shotgun and magnum.

I'm a run and gunner. I throw myself into the most rediculously difficult situations for the hell of it. I just cant help myself. On RE1 for game cube I ran with the nitrogliceryn for the sheer fun of it.

BBS Signature

Response to Resident evil club 2005-09-01 11:02:18

At 8/31/05 01:40 PM, AshfordPride wrote: Things exclusively for the PS2:

Damn, that's annoying. No wonder why the PS2 got RE4 late. Meh, the only thing that would interest me is Ada's campaign. I'll keep the one I have for the Gamecube, but I wish both games could be exactly the same.

Response to Resident evil club 2005-09-01 12:24:14

At 9/1/05 09:39 AM, MasterStalker wrote: I'm a run and gunner. I throw myself into the most rediculously difficult situations for the hell of it. I just cant help myself. On RE1 for game cube I ran with the nitrogliceryn for the sheer fun of it.

yeah, that's alot of fun, ain't it? lol, i've done that. another fun thing to do is rescue everyone you can and at the last boss, insted of fighting, watching your team mates get mutilated by the tyrant. that huge bastard impailing barry then trowing him off the roof gives me pleasure to no end. :D

BBS Signature

Response to Resident evil club 2005-09-01 12:54:55

While were all posting YTMND's... This ones my favorite. (Language)

BBS Signature

Response to Resident evil club 2005-09-01 14:45:56

Sorry for teh double post, but I found another good one. Here ya go!

BBS Signature