00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

htffan2000 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Resident evil club

182,431 Views | 4,658 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Resident evil club 2006-02-12 18:35:57

At 2/12/06 06:14 PM, vlad1950 wrote: Btw did somebody said before that they completed RE4 just with a knife or were they talking about something else? Am just wondering would it be possible to do it in any of the resi games

it's impossible to do it with just the knife. the challenge is this:

knife and normal pistol with no stops to merchant. but pick up money cause otherwise the game will give you just money and it'll be like argh! where's my fucking ammo!?

Response to Resident evil club 2006-02-12 18:40:09

At 2/12/06 06:14 PM, vlad1950 wrote:
Btw did somebody said before that they completed RE4 just with a knife or were they talking about something else? Am just wondering would it be possible to do it in any of the resi games

finishing RE4 with only a knife CAN'T be done, some much needed items need too be shot, and some bosses also need too be shot to take care of them.

Response to Resident evil club 2006-02-12 20:07:23

At 2/12/06 06:40 PM, -Majin-Wilder wrote:
At 2/12/06 06:14 PM, vlad1950 wrote:
finishing RE4 with only a knife CAN'T be done, some much needed items need too be shot, and some bosses also need too be shot to take care of them.

Rubbish. Now you could complete RE with a knife in RE2 and RE3 ( although extremely difffficult and tedious) but in RE4 it is quite impossible.

BBS Signature

Response to Resident evil club 2006-02-13 11:48:12

I finally found the Lighter and while I was on RE2, I came across Mr X a few times and each time he came, he did scare me a lot. Claire's story seems to be a lot scarier than Leon's. Well, I've just entered the Factory, so hopefully more scary parts will come up. :)

Response to Resident evil club 2006-02-13 12:48:56

At 2/13/06 11:48 AM, Bahamut- wrote: I finally found the Lighter and while I was on RE2, I came across Mr X a few times and each time he came, he did scare me a lot. Claire's story seems to be a lot scarier than Leon's. Well, I've just entered the Factory, so hopefully more scary parts will come up. :)

oh, you bet more scary stuff will hapen...
i still freak out wen i look at that monitor in the factory too see that-THIS PART GOT REMOVED FOR SPOILERS.

Response to Resident evil club 2006-02-13 13:11:10

At 2/12/06 04:58 PM, Arch_Angel_Rhys wrote: resident evil books? sounds pretty good to me. where can i get em and which ones should i get/avoid?

Barnes and Nobles or Borders would have 'em... I would recommend reading them in order... They have books 0-6 (0,1,2,3,4,5,&6)... I would recommend starting with 1 and going in order from there (1,2,3,4,5, then 6)... If you want to you could read 0 but i wouldn't recommend reading it first cause the main story is in books 1-6 and S.D. Perry (the author) threw in 0 (Zero Hour) just cause the series of books was doing so well... So yeah, start out with one...

Thanks nightmareLeecher for the sig.

BBS Signature

Response to Resident evil club 2006-02-13 15:56:21

At 2/13/06 11:48 AM, Bahamut- wrote: I finally found the Lighter and while I was on RE2, I came across Mr X a few times and each time he came, he did scare me a lot. Claire's story seems to be a lot scarier than Leon's. Well, I've just entered the Factory, so hopefully more scary parts will come up. :)

Oh your in for a treat. You see first you'll run into ( censored) and ya gotta watch out for * censored* I can't believe * censored* and then she * censored* that really blew me away. I was especiallly frightened at the final boss the *censored* the one move he had that kept getting me killed was * censored*. Loved the seen where claire * censored* and then sherry *censored* and Mr *censored* almost got her. Very intense, hope I didn't give too much away.

BBS Signature

Response to Resident evil club 2006-02-14 10:33:42

At 2/13/06 03:56 PM, Warhammer_40K wrote:
Oh your in for a treat. You see first you'll run into ( censored) and ya gotta watch out for * censored* I can't believe * censored* and then she * censored* that really blew me away. I was especiallly frightened at the final boss the *censored* the one move he had that kept getting me killed was * censored*. Loved the seen where claire * censored* and then sherry *censored* and Mr *censored* almost got her. Very intense, hope I didn't give too much away.

You know what the funny fucking thing is?I understood everything he meant that was censored.Even after beating RE4,I still have to say that RE2 is still my favorite.It really had the best story and it still scares me,and I've beaten it near 30 times on each difficulty,read the book(City Of Dead) and I'm old...But RE4 still had it's moments don't get me wrong,it's just hard to beat such skillful work,grace,terror and the overall fun factor of RE2.

Zer0_exy

The Dark Lord of The 13th Realm

The 13th Realm

BBS Signature

Response to Resident evil club 2006-02-14 10:50:08

At 2/13/06 12:48 PM, -Majin-Wilder wrote: i still freak out wen i look at that monitor in the factory too see that-THIS PART GOT REMOVED FOR SPOILERS.

Heh, I got to the end of RE2 and I really liked the ending part of the game. Really surprising with that kick ass ending. Now that I completed RE2 with both characters, I've decided to start playing on RE1 again since last time I played on it, I didn't complete it.

Response to Resident evil club 2006-02-14 15:51:41

At 2/14/06 10:50 AM, Bahamut- wrote:
At 2/13/06 12:48 PM, -Majin-Wilder wrote: i still freak out wen i look at that monitor in the factory too see that-THIS PART GOT REMOVED FOR SPOILERS.
Heh, I got to the end of RE2 and I really liked the ending part of the game. Really surprising with that kick ass ending. Now that I completed RE2 with both characters, I've decided to start playing on RE1 again since last time I played on it, I didn't complete it.

Hey make sure you play RE2 with Claire first and Leon second now to get alternate scenes and objectives...They are worth it.It's even a slightly different story.

Zer0_exy

The 13th Realm

BBS Signature

Response to Resident evil club 2006-02-14 16:13:13

At 2/14/06 10:33 AM, Zer0_exy wrote:

:=:

You know what the funny fucking thing is?I understood everything he meant that was censored.

OMFG. he got it....he freakin got it. I give kudos to the man who uncyphered this. It takes skill won't BS you on that. Wow. Cheers, thats somethin. I'm thinking " naw he won't do it" but you know what?.... he did it. I'm beyond train of thought right there. Gotta sort this out. Just too crazy.

BBS Signature

Response to Resident evil club 2006-02-14 18:44:54

Hey, how you doing, this is Spowis aka Echo...I'm thinking of making a Resident Evil joke flash where it highlights all the problems you face or all the annoyances that occur in the games but it'll be funny. Sorry, I worded that really bad, but basically, an RE humour parody with things such as why can't you just KICK DOWN THE DOOR when you have to spend three hours to find a key the size of ant.

So, any suggestions, that'll be cool. Just start your post in bold with something like 'ZOMFG, AN IDEA' so it'll be easier for me to read. When I finish this project, I'll be sure to credit you.

Peace out, and keep on surviving-
spowis

Response to Resident evil club 2006-02-14 19:00:37

At 2/14/06 06:44 PM, Spowis wrote: So, any suggestions, that'll be cool. Just start your post in bold with something like 'ZOMFG, AN IDEA' so it'll be easier for me to read. When I finish this project, I'll be sure to credit you.

ZOMG AN IDEA

How is it that NPCs can get around doors that you had to spend hours trying to open? You spend three hours trying to power the fusebox, so that the light turns on, so you can fight the boss that has the key... And then the Merchant is standing on the other side of the door... How in the hell did that son of a bitch get there?

Who the hell leaves a handgun in a bathroom stall?! Someone is getting fired for this...

WHY CANT I MOVE WHEN I AIM?

Why is it that a waitress in a bunny-outfit can handle a gun better than a seasoned cop? I mean geese, you would think a using a shotgun for the first time would be difficult for most people...

Whats with all the Queen references?

Let Me Live
Made in Heaven

Leons sense of, and Im using this word very liberally, "humor".

Your right hand comes off?
i'd knew you'd be okay if you landed on your butt.
Sadler, you're small time
Where are they going, bingo?

BBS Signature

Response to Resident evil club 2006-02-14 20:02:32

At 2/14/06 07:00 PM, AshfordPride wrote:
ZOMG AN IDEA
How is it that NPCs can get around doors that you had to spend hours trying to open? You spend three hours trying to power the fusebox, so that the light turns on, so you can fight the boss that has the key... And then the Merchant is standing on the other side of the door... How in the hell did that son of a bitch get there?

Right. Ah christ that happens all that times. I'm just like " SHIT! You did not just make it there and dudes like " well maybe Idid and what are you gonna do about it" not a damn thing thats what not the slightest shit of an action.

Who the hell leaves a handgun in a bathroom stall?! Someone is getting fired for this...

Attracts to many emos if you ask me

WHY CANT I MOVE WHEN I AIM?

OMFG is there a problem with her tights>Someone for get to put under garments first then pants? iriatating shit stuck between your legs? Gun thinking about a divorce and shall then refuse you to walk with it? Forget to watch an epsiode of 24? Super Bowl Munchies gettin to ya? Call on the other line? WHAT IS IT! WTF all around

Why is it that a waitress in a bunny-outfit can handle a gun better than a seasoned cop? I mean geese, you would think a using a shotgun for the first time would be difficult for most people...

You think right dude that all his life all he has ever done is unclog filthy and disgusting little crap buckets and then out of no where he's able to shoot with incredible precision while a cop on thr force can't shoot if his life depended on ti and in this case is taken for granted upon the unfortunate happening of a zombie maul. And....oh my god, the reporter, biggest bitch I've met in my life. In order to geta 100% completion I needed to play with her. I don't know what kept me form launching my controller into the speakers to cut her absoutely horrid voice only hell could conjure up.... must have been lunch.

Whats with all the Queen references?

Bohmenian rhapsody has taken over teen pop culture and has spread to vidoe game sountracks.

Let Me Live

And 'who's gonna die?" its so damn literal

Made in Heaven

Now that didn't explain itself at all

Leons sense of, and Im using this word very liberally, "humor".

"ADA WAIT!"

Your right hand comes off?

O_0

i'd knew you'd be okay if you landed on your butt.

*_*

Sadler, you're small time

^_^

Where are they going, bingo?

@_@

Will mitchell stavola ever do another romance film?

Britney's pregnancy actual apocolypse?

Leon and Sherry intimate relationships?

Barry not happy wih the sex at night?

Wesker never in his life used pantene provene?

Jill actually spent time for skipping cummunity charge on a theft at 7-11 trying to steal entertainment weakly?

Hunters use Mr. Clean and detergent to wash blood off claws?

Zombies not happy with their life insuranec policy at guarnteed refund with decapitation?

Ada applying at Wholesale foods as marketing analyzer?

William Birkin has now entered the field of stem cell research?

Hunk seen at local bar drinking jack daniels and singing Tom Petti?

Hideo Kojima cameo appearance in Re5?

Bagel Bites not a complete of this balanced breakfast?

Umbrella corporation now run by cloned communist Joseph Stalin?

Hitler ex thinking about Bo-tox?

Rebecca makes uncalled for rant of " all your vaccines our belong to us?

Tom Fulp displeased with overnight budget and partime job?

Clock Crew auditions for voices in Re5?

Claire has an abortion?

Leon now contracts Polio?

Madness

BBS Signature

Response to Resident evil club 2006-02-15 00:09:54

I got Resident Evil Deadly Silence and its awesome. If you own a DS its a great addition to any collection

XBL GT: SleepyB 408

I Xbox 360 Club I MLB Club I

BBS Signature

Response to Resident evil club 2006-02-15 07:25:41

At 2/14/06 09:21 PM, many_monkeys wrote:
fdsfsdgdfshrthuyrthug56ruhydtrguyh

yay! my post of 3 years ago!!!

OMFG!!! IDEA!!!

why is it that a magnum can blast the head off any regular zombie, wile barry had too shoot one 3 times...and he did not even kill it.

why is it that in RE4, you can find ammo and weapons, wile the enemies don't even use them?(apart from rockets)

how comes that wesker could plan it that the tyrant would kill him?
the tyrent could just walk away, or decapitate him...
and besides, what idiot makes "getting my lungs punshed out by a huge monster" a plan?

who actualy came up with the idea too move all items around a mansion wen it is infested with zombies?

even better, what poliece station makes you push around rocks and light up paintings too get keys?!

Response to Resident evil club 2006-02-15 11:14:02

At 2/14/06 03:51 PM, Zer0_exy wrote: Hey make sure you play RE2 with Claire first and Leon second now to get alternate scenes and objectives...They are worth it.It's even a slightly different story.

I know I'll have to play LeonB and ClaireA on RE2, but for now, I'm gonna go back on RE1. Once I've completed RE1 with both Chris and Jill, hopefully I'll go back to RE2 and play on those scenarios I havn't played yet.

Response to Resident evil club 2006-02-15 13:28:47

If you can manage to run your PS1 games on your PC (epsxe is a good emulator), there's no need to save, and it's instant saving/loading, so you can save literally anywhere without worrying carrying ribbons with you. It's a cheating bastard's way to play, but if you want to unlock Tofu for RE2, which I did thanks to this, then by all means I advise you to do the same.

Response to Resident evil club 2006-02-15 14:30:40

At 2/15/06 12:09 AM, Crashman wrote: I got Resident Evil Deadly Silence and its awesome. If you own a DS its a great addition to any collection

i got it yesterday, and i'm alrdy stuck. i'm playing rebirth mode, and i'm stuck on the puzzle where you haveto turn the hands on the clock in the dining room. have you passed that part yet? if so, tell me how, DAMN IT!

[RE Club]:[SSB Crew]:[Free Hentai Exchange Club]

Want animated Signature Pics back? Copy this Sig Pic as protest!

BBS Signature

Response to Resident evil club 2006-02-15 14:39:33

At 2/15/06 07:25 AM, -Majin-Wilder wrote: OMFG!!! IDEA!!!

why is it that a magnum can blast the head off any regular zombie, wile barry had too shoot one 3 times...and he did not even kill it.

Barry is wasn't thinking and put blanks into his gun?

why is it that in RE4, you can find ammo and weapons, wile the enemies don't even use them?(apart from rockets)

because they ether like to amke a big explosion or it's not worth it to them?

how comes that wesker could plan it that the tyrant would kill him?
the tyrent could just walk away, or decapitate him...
and besides, what idiot makes "getting my lungs punshed out by a huge monster" a plan?

Maybe he coudl control the tyrant? or maybe the way that he alterned hiself he doesn't need lungs? Or they regenerated? Who can tell with Wesker lol

who actualy came up with the idea too move all items around a mansion wen it is infested with zombies?

Uh? Um? Errrrrr? Ya got me there.

even better, what poliece station makes you push around rocks and light up paintings too get keys?!

It used to be a fun house ^^

Response to Resident evil club 2006-02-15 16:03:15

At 2/14/06 07:00 PM, AshfordPride wrote: Whats with all the Queen references?
Let Me Live
Made in Heaven

Let me explain. On the back of Claires vest, durring certain cutscenes in RE2 and Veroinca, you can see that the back of her jacket has the words "Let Me Live" and "Made in Heaven" written on it. These are two songs by the 70's band "Queen". Apperently someone in the character design department has a thing for them.... ^_^

BBS Signature

Response to Resident evil club 2006-02-15 18:29:43

At 2/15/06 02:39 PM, Ghaleonx5z wrote:
Barry is wasn't thinking and put blanks into his gun?

i would say you are stupid, but looking at the other stupid things he does in the game, you are right.

because they ether like to amke a big explosion or it's not worth it to them?

"lol, let's wack him with a knife wile he points a shotgun at or faces"

Maybe he coudl control the tyrant? or maybe the way that he alterned hiself he doesn't need lungs? Or they regenerated? Who can tell with Wesker lol

the only thing we all know is that he does not like it wen some one messes with his hair...and that he pretends to be superman.

Uh? Um? Errrrrr? Ya got me there.

"dear note, i hope some one will find this key, that i hung on one of those zombie dogs wile he was sleeping, becuse it's the fake key he needs too get the real one, but for calling the dog, he needs too have a dog wissel, and i wonder if he can actualy still hear it...i'm notiong this becuse i'm sitting here all alone, in a locked room with people even apearing before the lock was even unlocked! this mansion is realy getting silly...i hope someone will see me and give me food."

It used to be a fun house ^^

just checked RE outbreak 2, it was suposed too be a museum first...riiiiiiiiiight...

Response to Resident evil club 2006-02-15 18:39:40

Oh here's one that really bubbles my bubble

Amazingly enough Ada gets to survive even when shot then falls a couple hundred feet. Sure Aneeta Burkin can still get ip after she's hit with about 2 tons of steal but what about those other NPC's who can get killed by the stupidist things. Micheal- grenade, Barry ( alternate scenario) hit by a hunter, wesker- stabbed by a tyrant, Carlos- ( I wish) Joseph- dogs, Forest Spyer- crows ( for fucks sake), kenneth- zombie (understandable), Richard Aiken- snake ( or shark depends on who you play as) and so on th elist is endless but point is the death scenes for the NPC's are just to corny and who the hell can show up at every single and possiblly convienent spot in RE4 no other than the merchant. HUH? answer me that or better yet tell me why a mansion has outfits who just so happpen to be for S.T.A.R.S members eh? Or here's a teaser, how do you have files strewn all across teh city and a polic department, why the hell don't they just a get a FILER! Its so simple yet I'm so confused.

BBS Signature

Response to Resident evil club 2006-02-15 20:31:32

At 2/15/06 04:34 PM, Funkybob2 wrote:
Turn the clock handles to 3:00. If you want a box of shotgun shells to go with it, turn the clock to 8:12 afterwards.

so that's what he ment by "turn the clock to 8:12." i kept trying to do things like add three hours to 8:12 and turn it to 8:12 three times in a row...i gess i'm too stupid to just try 3 o clock, lol.

BBS Signature

Response to Resident evil club 2006-02-15 20:39:43

i love re4 it is SOOO GOOOOD so i guess i'll join

Response to Resident evil club 2006-02-16 10:23:07

At 2/15/06 08:39 PM, Magic_cell wrote: i love re4 it is SOOO GOOOOD so i guess i'll join

Just state "I am a zombie" and you're in.

As for everything else,it appears that after Spowis said stuff about stupid events in RE,everyone has been coming up with some great ideas(maybe not intentionally) and some of them have even got me thinking.Like Ada falling in RE2 then coming back in RE4.But my number 1 question is this,and you can use it if you like Spowis:

RE2
-How come the gunshop guy gets killed?

I mean come on!Playin as Leon,he has a shotgun.Shotguns can easy damage at least 3 zombies at a time.Playing as Claire,it's a bowgun,with the same results of 3 zombies.And if I remember correctly there were only 4 zombies in there if you go back.I mean it's a gunshop!And there's a big window in the front so you can see things outside.There's no was he could have been caught offguard!

Zer0_exy

The 13th Realm

BBS Signature

Response to Resident evil club 2006-02-16 10:30:33

At 2/16/06 10:23 AM, Zer0_exy wrote:
I mean come on!Playin as Leon,he has a shotgun.Shotguns can easy damage at least 3 zombies at a time.Playing as Claire,it's a bowgun,with the same results of 3 zombies.And if I remember correctly there were only 4 zombies in there if you go back.I mean it's a gunshop!And there's a big window in the front so you can see things outside.There's no was he could have been caught offguard!

like this:

"hey, don't worry babe! i'm going too lock the door, so that they can't enter the shop. now i will stand before this fragile looking window with my back turned too it...i'm sure no zombies will come crashing in anymore!"

do i have too explain it better?

Response to Resident evil club 2006-02-16 16:50:51

At 2/16/06 10:30 AM, -Majin-Wilder wrote:
like this:

"hey, don't worry babe! i'm going too lock the door, so that they can't enter the shop. now i will stand before this fragile looking window with my back turned too it...i'm sure no zombies will come crashing in anymore!"

LOL. Its ture

do i have too explain it better?

You most certainly do not but explain this. Americans die every year from viral infections. Why can't penguins?

BBS Signature

Response to Resident evil club 2006-02-16 19:12:14

I think that he was so fixated on Claire's ass, he just blacked out. "I'm keeping a CLOSE eye on things." See my point? :p As for Leon though...*shudders*

Response to Resident evil club 2006-02-16 19:31:06

another thing about re2...on the b scenario when you see the helicopter crash cut scene, you think leon/claire would help that guy fight the zombies...r at least yell, "hey! there's a zombie behind you!" before they bit him on the back of the neck. but no, he/she just stands there watching everyone die, then after it all ends, just shrugs his/her sholder and walks away. and yet they go throguh hell for sherry and ada.

BBS Signature