00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

htffan2000 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Resident evil club

182,428 Views | 4,658 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Resident evil club 2005-02-21 03:11:34

resident evil rocks

Response to Resident evil club 2005-02-27 00:47:28

At 2/21/05 03:11 AM, scottbatty wrote: resident evil rocks

Indeed.

Response to Resident evil club 2005-02-28 16:11:16

Those are some really long posts guys. Come on everyone, I don't mean to interefere, but if you want this club to stay alive, you have to have the balls to stay active and post away about the game, and of course it dosen't have to be just the game, talk about anything! Guys, work with me here-

Flash
(I'm going away again...)

Resident evil club

Response to Resident evil club 2005-02-28 16:18:18

what does everyone think of the sig i'm wearing.....i made it just using the front cover of a resident evil 4 stragity guide, and it was quite small as well.........

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to Resident evil club 2005-03-03 06:14:37

If you did that purely off of a Strategy guide, then I'm impressed!

Guys, I'm thinking of selling my entire PS/PS2 Resident Evil collection on e-bay sometime soon. Good idea or not? I know it's crazy, but I hardly play RE now, except maybe Dead Aim or Resi Evil 1/2. (Maybe I'll keep these and sell the rest...)

Your thoughts please!

Response to Resident evil club 2005-03-12 00:13:45

At 3/3/05 06:14 AM, flash3k wrote: Guys, I'm thinking of selling my entire PS/PS2 Resident Evil collection on e-bay sometime soon. Good idea or not? I know it's crazy, but I hardly play RE now, except maybe Dead Aim or Resi Evil 1/2. (Maybe I'll keep these and sell the rest...)

Your thoughts please!

If you keep the games you like the most, go ahead. This is your choice after all. But if you are interested to give your PS game for free, I can give you my adress...

Response to Resident evil club 2005-03-12 04:19:31

At 3/3/05 06:14 AM, flash3k wrote: If you did that purely off of a Strategy guide, then I'm impressed!

me too...but mine still is better!

Guys, I'm thinking of selling my entire PS/PS2 Resident Evil collection on e-bay sometime soon. Good idea or not? I know it's crazy, but I hardly play RE now, except maybe Dead Aim or Resi Evil 1/2. (Maybe I'll keep these and sell the rest...)

were do you live? maby i will get all of your "dead aim" games and the original RE1...

Your thoughts please!

...i just did...

Response to Resident evil club 2005-03-17 12:54:26

Hey, I turned 16!!! OMG! Yep, and my whistle level turned silver, strange, I haven't whistled anything since christmas...oh well.

Yeah, so I decided to sell my games (except for the exclusive PS ones), I thought, what the hell, just buy a Gamecube and get the entire series that I could get on GC with some of my birthday money...

I'm doing an RE site now, proper HTML and all that. it's gonna take a while, but WTF...

www.counter-evil.tk

Response to Resident evil club 2005-03-17 18:49:02

Hey um? has everyone beaten RE4? Just wondering If I can talk freely yet lol =)

Response to Resident evil club 2005-03-18 12:05:51

At 3/17/05 06:49 PM, Ghaleonx5z wrote: Hey um? has everyone beaten RE4? Just wondering If I can talk freely yet lol =)

i'm still at it...oh leon, you are the man of my life...<3

Response to Resident evil club 2005-03-24 16:20:18

Is RE4 zombie free and has physotic villagers and the 2nd movie rocks ewxcept that nemisis neva used his tenticals and turned good. Who is ur fave RE chacters, Mine is Jill and Leon and Wesker

Response to Resident evil club 2005-03-24 18:43:13

At 3/24/05 04:20 PM, Stickz-4-life wrote: Is RE4 zombie free and has physotic villagers and the 2nd movie rocks ewxcept that nemisis neva used his tenticals and turned good. Who is ur fave RE chacters, Mine is Jill and Leon and Wesker

Well depends on your definition of Zombies lol

Leon is my favorite

Response to Resident evil club 2005-03-25 12:40:14

At 3/24/05 06:43 PM, Ghaleonx5z wrote:
Well depends on your definition of Zombies lol

they never died, so they are not zombies.

Leon is my favorite

and that is becuse...? ; )

my favorit is...jill valentine.
not becuse she is SO DAMN HOT, but becuse she is kinda the lead character of the entire series.

Response to Resident evil club 2005-03-25 18:31:33

At 3/25/05 12:40 PM, -Majin-the-fox- wrote: they never died, so they are not zombies.

And the fact that they can take multplie shots to the head means nothing to you? =/

and that is becuse...? ; )

....The crap you winking about? O_o

my favorit is...jill valentine.
not becuse she is SO DAMN HOT, but becuse she is kinda the lead character of the entire series.

Then shouldn't she of been in each game if she was the lead?

Response to Resident evil club 2005-03-26 03:43:04

At 3/25/05 06:31 PM, Ghaleonx5z wrote:
And the fact that they can take multplie shots to the head means nothing to you? =/

they are more like pupets, only still alife to let the paresite live in them.
and about the multple head shots, 1) the game will be to easy if you can kill them in one shot in the head.
2) if the part that thinks is in the torso...

....The crap you winking about? O_o

you know, just " ; ) "
...oh just forget it...

Then shouldn't she of been in each game if she was the lead?

from wen does the main character of the series has to be in evry single game? is solid snake in metal gear solid 3?is kain the playebel character in evry single legency of kain?
and besesides, i said "kinda".

Response to Resident evil club 2005-03-26 04:30:07

Well I bought Resident Evil on Wednesday and I believe the proper expression about this game is w00t!. I was really worried that I'd be disappointed but not a bit of it, the direction that Capcom have taken the "zombies" in is amazing, just makes the whole game feel different yet keeps it firmly in the Resident Evil series. I did think that I'd be pissed off at the reapperence of Ada, but frankly everything was so nicely brought together. It's a top game. a top game!

Response to Resident evil club 2005-03-26 05:54:55

At 3/26/05 04:30 AM, Ambyth wrote: Well I bought Resident Evil on Wednesday and I believe the proper expression about this game is w00t!. I was really worried that I'd be disappointed but not a bit of it, the direction that Capcom have taken the "zombies" in is amazing, just makes the whole game feel different yet keeps it firmly in the Resident Evil series. I did think that I'd be pissed off at the reapperence of Ada, but frankly everything was so nicely brought together. It's a top game. a top game!

but still, the final boss was not realy all that "wow", and he was kinda easy to beat...
good that the bonus stuff is kick ass!

Response to Resident evil club 2005-03-26 06:12:41

At 3/26/05 05:54 AM, -Majin-the-fox- wrote: but still, the final boss was not realy all that "wow", and he was kinda easy to beat...
good that the bonus stuff is kick ass!

So? Who cares? Look at the game overall, much more action based than the other Resi games and a good thing too. Yet you still had as much tension and worry when you met "El Gigante" and when you blew their heads off only for the parasite to pop out and try to cut your head off.

Response to Resident evil club 2005-03-26 10:26:32

At 3/26/05 03:43 AM, -Majin-the-fox- wrote: they are more like pupets, only still alife to let the paresite live in them.

Can't look at Leon or Ashley since well they never got so far gone they didn't come back.
They could still be zombies, we'd have to see a villager with the parasite removed, so that we can see if the person that far gone is dead or not. If there dead, then they are zombies.

1) the game will be to easy if you can kill them in one shot in the head.

No.... just make sense. And we can't very well ahve anything making sense now can we? lol

2) if the part that thinks is in the torso...

What?

you know, just " ; ) "

No..... =/

...oh just forget it...

Ok good lol

from wen does the main character of the series has to be in evry single game? is solid snake in metal gear solid 3?is kain the playebel character in evry single legency of kain?

Kain still appears in them all, and Snake MSG3 was the only one without him and atleast it was about the guy he was cloned from.

and besesides, i said "kinda".

Right =)

Response to Resident evil club 2005-03-26 14:38:17

At 3/26/05 10:26 AM, Ghaleonx5z wrote:
Can't look at Leon or Ashley since well they never got so far gone they didn't come back.

they both lost controle for some time at the end...so they ARE pupets.

They could still be zombies, we'd have to see a villager with the parasite removed, so that we can see if the person that far gone is dead or not. If there dead, then they are zombies.

they are REALY dead wen you blow tere heads off, even wen the paresite pops out.
it's even in a report from luis sera(SP?).

No.... just make sense. And we can't very well ahve anything making sense now can we? lol

duh

What?

if you blow off the head, and the part that has controle is in the chest, it's not posibel to kill them by shooting it in the head.

No..... =/

=(

Ok good lol

=D

Response to Resident evil club 2005-03-26 15:57:59

Did anyone knew that RE books are still coming out? I thought that S.D. Perry stopped writing them after Code : Veronica, but I found the Resident Evil Zero one yesterday. Wonderful!

Perhaps that I am really late in news since I saw it in french in my local library...

Response to Resident evil club 2005-03-29 12:42:49

Just so I know, because I've been wondering, the things from RE4? Are they older than the Mother virus? I mean the mine had a few fossilized after all =/

Forgive me for being stupid but I haven't played much of the others. and the ones i did I can barely remember.

Response to Resident evil club 2005-03-29 16:38:54

At 3/26/05 03:57 PM, Grey_Fox_Leader wrote: Did anyone knew that RE books are still coming out? I thought that S.D. Perry stopped writing them after Code : Veronica, but I found the Resident Evil Zero one yesterday. Wonderful!

Perhaps that I am really late in news since I saw it in french in my local library...

I can't seem to find those books in places other than e-bay...it's really annoying because I live like 100 yards away from a goddamn library which has every book BUT Resident Evil....merde.

Response to Resident evil club 2005-04-04 12:59:10

Can't find them anywhere myself

Response to Resident evil club 2005-04-04 14:30:38

I will join, as long as yous guys help me out with the games.

Response to Resident evil club 2005-04-04 14:45:44

At 4/4/05 02:30 PM, Evil_Alex37 wrote: I will join, as long as yous guys help me out with the games.

well, just ask the pro about that...
...i'm talking about myself you know....

anyway, ghaleon, yes, those things(las plagas) are older then the T/G/T- veronica virus.
las plagas seems to be over 800 years old, wile wesker, sir spencer and wiliam birkin made the T-virus.
but the veronica virus is older, Veronica discoverd it 300 years ago, inside bees and ants queens.(why that they are the leader of the bunsh.)

and about those books, i wonder if there is an RE4 one...

Response to Resident evil club 2005-04-04 15:09:18

do you guys mind if I join? I've played RE 1dc, 2, and 3 for play station, RE 1 and 0 for Game cube, and outbreak for PS2.

Also, for no reason I printed out the wester report.

BBS Signature

Response to Resident evil club 2005-04-04 15:42:19

At 4/4/05 03:09 PM, MasterStalker wrote: do you guys mind if I join? I've played RE 1dc, 2, and 3 for play station, RE 1 and 0 for Game cube, and outbreak for PS2.

...no RE4? XD
sure you can join.

...i hope you mean wesker's report...

Response to Resident evil club 2005-04-04 15:51:10

At 4/4/05 03:42 PM, -Majin-the-fox- wrote:
At 4/4/05 03:09 PM, MasterStalker wrote: do you guys mind if I join? I've played RE 1dc, 2, and 3 for play station, RE 1 and 0 for Game cube, and outbreak for PS2.
...no RE4? XD

No, but I've seen people play it. I like the fact that theres check points when you die so its not one of those "shit, I havent saved in hours" situations.

sure you can join.

...i hope you mean wesker's report...

yeah, both reports. It explained a lot of shit that I didnt pick up from the game so I figured it would be best to keep a copy for my self.

BBS Signature

Response to Resident evil club 2005-04-04 15:59:21

At 4/4/05 03:51 PM, MasterStalker wrote:
No, but I've seen people play it. I like the fact that theres check points when you die so its not one of those "shit, I havent saved in hours" situations.

don't worry, it's a VERRY good game! you will see it that they re-made the game 3 times to make sure it's wonderfull.
useless fact, devil may cry was the first vission of RE4.

yeah, both reports. It explained a lot of shit that I didnt pick up from the game so I figured it would be best to keep a copy for my self.

yeah, they actuly explain what the goals are of wesker.
and in file 2, they give an ASSLOAD of background info!