00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group

79,310 Views | 666 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2006-07-17 20:43:53

As an every growing activity in the U.S. as with in other countries, airsoft and paintball are two high paced activites drawing many crowds from all over the world to the intense action of these two sports.

This is a group for anyone that is a fan/participant of either airsoft, or paintball. Come on over and tell us what kind of guns you have, where you played, how well you did, and which of the two is your favorite.

But please, I ask that you respect each others preference. As stated in my other topix. DON'T BE AN AS#&@LE!!!, Or you will be looked down upon

Happy posting!
S.S

Ohh, and as for me, I participate in airsoft and own a Berreta 92 FS Spring Pistol, and an DMPS electric A-15. I also sometimes use a Super 9 V2 Sniper ^_^

Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2006-07-17 20:51:57

I think this is a great idea myself because I also participate in airsoft combat while using my StingerP30 Pistol. I think anyone who loves airsoft and paintball should join and share their combat stories with everyone else cause this is just an awsome sport both airsoft and paintball.

Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2006-07-17 20:57:38

Well put my friend, well put..

Btw, nice lollypop lol

Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2006-07-18 01:12:47

I participate in both but I do airsoft more than paintball. For paintball I have a tippman 98 with a 16 in barrel, dishka muzzel break and an m82a1 shroud from opsgear. For airsoft I have a UHC 1911 spring pistol, an electric glock and a UTG m324 sniper rifle. Where I live airsoft is prohibited within city limits which really sucks. I plan on getting a few new guns soon, but I don't know what so if anyone has any ideas, I'm open for suggestions.

Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2006-07-18 01:43:16

Well, I have been playing paintball for about 5 years. My marker is a 2001 model .68 caliber Kingman Spyder I, semi-auto. The only upgrade is the bump from a 9oz tank to a 20, and has been serving me well. I have played at Hollywood sports Park (Bellflower, CA), and Field of Fire (Valencia, CA). I play fairly well for a moderate novice, and work well with a cooperative team. As for Airsoft, I have never gained any experience because I have never played, although I have shot a Spring-Op 9mm Beretta.

Formerly Shift7089

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2006-07-18 01:52:08

nice i dea i shoot a brass eagle maruader with a new barrel(stock is shit)9oz tank and a scope well im from newfoundland and i live in the styckssoo we mostly play in the woods but my maruader serves me well it very light and easy to carry bujt i have playing for over a year now

I MAKE SIG'S JUST PM ME WITH WHAT YOU WANT !!!

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2006-07-18 02:07:42

Thats some serious equip. I like that 1911 ^_^.

But Rack makes a valid point. Airsoft is illeagl in city limits. Its also almost complely banned in some states like her in MA. Thats why i get all my stuff in NY and NH. Im planning on purchasing a new rifle. Like a real steel M4 from online

For people interested in buying airsoft should check out:

Shorty USA

Airsplat!

For those will less cash...

Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2006-07-18 02:34:58

wow great idea i play paintball about twice a month and i use paint grenades along with my issued GP paintball riffly :D

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2006-07-18 11:33:26

Yo!

All airsoft people should look at this gun! Its the shit

WE Tech Dragon Full Metal Gas Blow Back Airsoft Pistol

Find it on ShortyUSA in the gas gun section, page 4

Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2006-07-18 12:57:36

what exactly does airsoft shoot lol i never played it soo gimme a break

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2006-07-18 13:23:26

Airsoft guns shoot 6mm plastic bbs

Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2006-07-18 13:51:00

I shall join. I have a Remington Airsoft Rifle. It sweet. I shoot it at animals. And cars. XD

Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2006-07-18 14:46:19

yeah im joining aswell and im am going to try and get a UHC 1911 Airsoft Heavy Weight Spring Pistol ...20 bucks and free shipping yay!!!!

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2006-07-18 14:55:38

but one more question what do springa airsoft pistols use to shoot im thinkin a 12 gram co2 cartrigde like some paint ball pistols

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2006-07-18 16:03:32

The way a spring pistol propels a BB is by using a shot of compressed air. You pull the slide action back on the pistol and it compresses the air and holds it until you pull the trigger

Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2006-07-18 16:23:26

ok lol sorry im stupid wen it coms to this bu im buying a UHC 1911 Airsoft Heavy Weight Spring Pistol do aany of you guys know if it good or not

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2006-07-18 18:00:14

It honestly depends on who your getting it from. My advice would be to by something from UTG. They craft some of the most realistic and durable, (not to mention powerful) airsoft guns in the US. Dont buy a gun from like wal-mart, or your local mass retailer, unless you can clearly see that its from a major company.

For example, my beretta is made directly by the Beretta company.

If you have any further questions on companys and whatnot, lemme know

Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2006-07-18 18:07:46

well since im not greally sure if im gonna like airsoft im buys from affordable airsoft so the guns evens out at around twenty dollars alittle more cause its us but extremely cheap but yeah i willl check out the company

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2006-07-18 18:10:25

well i just finshed looking for utg but noluck soo im not really gonna bother with it cause right now im not willing to spend too much money on airsoft right now

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2006-07-18 18:27:28

I like paintball like airsoft but not really into it i roll and pimp the field with my Mongosse
i dont really like the 98 customs they kinda suck auto is the way to roll unless it like an auto cocker or an angel than it tourney style.

Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2006-07-18 18:47:11

I'm definitely joining. I have a semi-auto Crossman pistol, a crappy manual pistol, and a .357 exact-scale replica Magnum. I just broke my automatic Crossman (I put a very small Lego inside...not one of my brightest moments)

Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2006-07-18 19:08:45

lol nice one coley i use silly putty or nutty putty its really boucey and funto at cats with :)

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2006-07-18 20:02:17

ive bought BB's a holster and a bipod from these guys..never failed to please

Airsoft Atlanta

Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2006-07-18 21:23:40

well remember the gun i was talking about well does that need a mag or do they load into the gun

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2006-07-19 00:51:46

If you mean, "Does the gun come with a mag", then yes. you can even find dealers that will sell you a gun with 2 clips. If you every want to buy a clip for a gun, you need to do a lil research and find out what clip will fit your model gun. It would totally suck if you got the wrong clip for your gun.

Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2006-07-19 01:52:02

isnt there a mag already with the gun when you buy it

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2006-07-19 11:48:02

Of course theres always a mag with the gun you buy. You would be getting ripped if you didnt get one with it

Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2006-07-19 11:54:39

well i guess there will be some sort of product code on the mag so that when i need a new one i can track on down that way and we need more members and a sig cause every few minutes this topic dies out to the second page over and over again

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2006-07-19 14:01:49

.. trying to keep it alive

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2006-07-19 14:44:49

I have some real guns. Pistol 9mm. 20gauge Magnum shotgun Remington. 12gauge Remington OaU. And I have a 22. With a clip. Very RAre to have a clip with a 22.