00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Blackboyy123 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group

79,436 Views | 666 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2007-08-24 20:16:42

Lol ok let me get this straight. You have no trouble with GOALIE PADS on? Those huge pads that are the size of your whole leg? Also when i said run through i meant like in speedball or tournys. Where i play bunkering and run throughs aren't allowed. Where do you play, anyway? You said there was no store that sells jerseys, but is there a field you play on or do you just play in the woods with friends?

Yeah thats right i have no trouble running with goalie pants on. I thought u meant by run throughs like running up to a spot u want to advance in while ur under fire or when ur playing capture the flag u and u have the flag u make a run for it while under fire. I dont play in any offical paintball place, i play in 2 places, i play in a woods where the owner lets me and my friends play and in a junkyard where me and my friends built barriers out of the junk that was there, oh yeah and there's some woods added to the junkyard thats also considered part of it, i have pics posted up of the junkyard in this thread if u want to take a look at them. The paintball place near me is too far and u only get a jersey from them if ur on one of their teams.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2007-08-24 23:08:34

Oh ok. I thought you played at official paintball places. When you just play with your friends you really don't need jerseys or paintball pants or anything like that. All that matters is that you don't get hurt.

Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2007-08-25 00:27:05

At 8/24/07 11:08 PM, avenged7fold1 wrote: Oh ok. I thought you played at official paintball places. When you just play with your friends you really don't need jerseys or paintball pants or anything like that. All that matters is that you don't get hurt.

Yeah, the paintball place thats in my area is too far and u have to buy their ammo which is $90.00 a box. Actually the owner that lets us play in his woods also owns a big warehouse just in front of his woods property and is now doing research on paintball, he wants to turn it in to a lasertag/paintball place and me and 2 of my other friends are helping him with his research so we'll be able to get discounts. Oh yeah, what kind of gun do u have?

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2007-08-25 14:03:45

At 8/25/07 12:27 AM, GoldOps018 wrote:
Yeah, the paintball place thats in my area is too far and u have to buy their ammo which is $90.00 a box. Actually the owner that lets us play in his woods also owns a big warehouse just in front of his woods property and is now doing research on paintball, he wants to turn it in to a lasertag/paintball place and me and 2 of my other friends are helping him with his research so we'll be able to get discounts. Oh yeah, what kind of gun do u have?

$90 is ridiculous! Where i go its still like $80, BUT if you buy any paint at their store you can use it at any of their fields, so that saves a good $20 or $30. And when you say he wants to turn it into a paintball/lasertag place, do you mean for the public or just for you guys? The idea of turning a warehouse into a place for paintball or lasertag sounds good and everything, but the reality is it's incredibly expensive to actually get a legit paintball place going. The insurance alone would be enough to rethink this whole idea, but then theres the paint, bunkers, flooring, nets and maybe some other equipment. And i posted my gun on the end of page 5. I'm too lazy to type it all again.

Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2007-08-25 14:06:39

Sorry for the double post. I just realized that i posted my stuff with my other account that I don't use anymore. I don't know why i did that, but the last post on page 5 is mine.

Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2007-08-25 18:51:15

$90 is ridiculous! Where i go its still like $80, BUT if you buy any paint at their store you can use it at any of their fields, so that saves a good $20 or $30. And when you say he wants to turn it into a paintball/lasertag place, do you mean for the public or just for you guys? The idea of turning a warehouse into a place for paintball or lasertag sounds good and everything, but the reality is it's incredibly expensive to actually get a legit paintball place going. The insurance alone would be enough to rethink this whole idea, but then theres the paint, bunkers, flooring, nets and maybe some other equipment. And i posted my gun on the end of page 5. I'm too lazy to type it all again.

Yeah i know it is ridiculous. He means to turn it into a public paintball/lasertag place, he said he already has enough money invested plus the money he'll make to sell some of his buses that he owns from an old business he used to run. So yeah he has enough money to get started even with the insurance. Nice tac recon by the way, my cousin has one too.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2007-08-26 12:56:14

At 8/25/07 06:51 PM, GoldOps018 wrote:
Yeah i know it is ridiculous. He means to turn it into a public paintball/lasertag place, he said he already has enough money invested plus the money he'll make to sell some of his buses that he owns from an old business he used to run. So yeah he has enough money to get started even with the insurance. Nice tac recon by the way, my cousin has one too.

I wish you the best of luck with this. It's hard to get new businesses started most of the time. But hopefully paintball is very popular for where you live.

And the post on page 5 with the ION is mine. Nothing personal or anything, but i wouldn't be caught dead with a tac recon.

Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2007-08-26 13:02:16

I wish you the best of luck with this. It's hard to get new businesses started most of the time. But hopefully paintball is very popular for where you live.

And the post on page 5 with the ION is mine. Nothing personal or anything, but i wouldn't be caught dead with a tac recon.

Lol, oooo ok, well thanks yeah the guy says hes good with advertising like he can get billboards and all that stuff up, internet, he can ad on almost anything. Oh yeah and what is ur opinion on tippmann A-5's? thats the gun i have with flatline barrell system, do u think its a good gun?

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2007-08-26 13:56:51

At 8/26/07 01:02 PM, GoldOps018 wrote:
Oh yeah and what is ur opinion on tippmann A-5's? thats the gun i have with flatline barrell system, do u think its a good gun?

I personally don't like A5's because my uncle's always had a problem when he used his nitro with it. I think they have too much of a bulky feel to them. They also don't play into my style at all, but for simple woods ball it's a good gun. The flatline its a good barrel and all, but when i used my 98 custom, it always seemed that the balls would go TOO slow. Too slow as in you have time to move out of the way, even though when i chronoed it said it was at a steady 270 fps. I don't know how it is with the A5s, but the flatline on the 98 made me have to get a new gun (way too lazy to get a good barrel for a 98 and then have to take off the flatline). But the bottom line is the A5 is good for woods ball, just not speedball and indoors.

Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2007-08-26 16:09:34

I personally don't like A5's because my uncle's always had a problem when he used his nitro with it. I think they have too much of a bulky feel to them. They also don't play into my style at all, but for simple woods ball it's a good gun. The flatline its a good barrel and all, but when i used my 98 custom, it always seemed that the balls would go TOO slow. Too slow as in you have time to move out of the way, even though when i chronoed it said it was at a steady 270 fps. I don't know how it is with the A5s, but the flatline on the 98 made me have to get a new gun (way too lazy to get a good barrel for a 98 and then have to take off the flatline). But the bottom line is the A5 is good for woods ball, just not speedball and indoors.

Well i dont use nitro with mine just C02 and i've never had a problem with my A-5 and the bulky feel doesnt bother me. I think 98 customs suck if u dont get the long flatline barrell for it and as for my flatline barrell system it makes my paintballs go fucking fast and accurate as hell. I've actually played a round of speed ball a couple of days after i got my A-5 and i actually did good, i got the second most hits out of everyone on my team (5 ppl) and as for indoor idk b/c i've never played in one. Oh yeah and now that i think about it i actually borrowed an ion paintball gun off of my friend once and it seemed just as good as my A-5 he even said so himself when he was using my A-5 b/c we switched guns this one round to experiment and we didnt really notice a difference in our guns performance.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2007-08-26 16:12:41

I'n not sure if I posted here before, but I currently own a Tippmann 98 Custom. I'm in the process of modding it to look like a G36C. Right now, I have a Bossman 98C Magwell on it, and a Crosman tactical sight on it.

The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2007-08-26 16:24:16

At 8/23/07 02:36 PM, I-FLIP-VANS wrote: You play at E-Jam indoor in New Jersey at all?

My friends go there! I hope to go with them there soon.

Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2007-08-26 16:34:07

At 8/26/07 04:12 PM, Snype wrote: I'n not sure if I posted here before, but I currently own a Tippmann 98 Custom. I'm in the process of modding it to look like a G36C. Right now, I have a Bossman 98C Magwell on it, and a Crosman tactical sight on it.

dude that is sick! yeah like i said 98 customs pretty much suck if u dont get the flatline barrell for them or u could just mod them like ur doing to not make them suck, lol

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2007-08-26 16:40:34

At 8/26/07 04:34 PM, GoldOps018 wrote: dude that is sick! yeah like i said 98 customs pretty much suck if u dont get the flatline barrell for them or u could just mod them like ur doing to not make them suck, lol

I'm saving up for the Opsgear G36 12'' barrel. Judging by the reviews there, it seems like a good choice. And the best part is, it fits with my kit.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2007-08-26 16:45:06

I'm saving up for the Opsgear G36 12'' barrel. Judging by the reviews there, it seems like a good choice. And the best part is, it fits with my kit.

Wow thats awesome, yeah the review does look good, its like a deluxe version of a flatline barrell

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2007-08-26 16:50:01

My current setup:

Diablo Wrath which currently needs a replaced ASA
Empire Reloader hopper
3000psi WGP air tank
All American barrel

Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2007-08-26 16:51:46

At 8/26/07 04:50 PM, kdfsjljklgjfg wrote: My current setup:

Diablo Wrath which currently needs a replaced ASA
Empire Reloader hopper
3000psi WGP air tank
All American barrel

Diablo wrath? never heard of it, u should post a pic up of it

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2007-08-26 20:48:50

Just for the hell of it, I took apart my gun (98C), but as I was putting it together, I saw that I couldn't find the spot to place a gold spring, where I found it near the bolt set. I put the gun together, and it still seems fine, cocking and firing looks normal. Safe even works without it. Does anyone know what the hell that spring does?

At 8/26/07 04:51 PM, GoldOps018 wrote:
Diablo wrath? never heard of it, u should post a pic up of it

It's called Google.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2007-08-26 20:58:48

It's called Google

yeah i know actually just thought of that 5 minutes after i posted that question, lol

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2007-08-27 15:00:31

At 8/26/07 08:48 PM, Snype wrote: Just for the hell of it, I took apart my gun (98C), but as I was putting it together, I saw that I couldn't find the spot to place a gold spring, where I found it near the bolt set. I put the gun together, and it still seems fine, cocking and firing looks normal. Safe even works without it. Does anyone know what the hell that spring does?

Is this spring big or is it small? If it's small it's probably the trigger spring. If you take it out you can actually shoot faster with electrical markers. Or it could be the valve spring. If it's bigger than all the other springs it's most likely the drive spring. You kinda need that. But you said that the gun was working fine, so it was probably just the trigger spring. Your gun will still work fine and all but taking the trigger spring out is illegal in tournys.

Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2007-08-27 16:41:59

yeah ur pretty much rigging ur gun if u take out the trigger spring

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2007-08-27 18:33:27

At 8/27/07 03:00 PM, avenged7fold1 wrote: Is this spring big or is it small? If it's small it's probably the trigger spring. If you take it out you can actually shoot faster with electrical markers. Or it could be the valve spring. If it's bigger than all the other springs it's most likely the drive spring. You kinda need that. But you said that the gun was working fine, so it was probably just the trigger spring. Your gun will still work fine and all but taking the trigger spring out is illegal in tournys.

It looks just like the trigger sping, except it's gold. I thought it might of been the little gold spring that was attatched in the trigger, but when I checked, it was in there. Guess it was just some minor thing. I haven't shot any paint through it yet, but it seems to work fine when I dry fire it though. But the trigger seems a little wobbly.

because I'm out of CO2 at the moment.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2007-08-27 18:44:42

At 8/27/07 06:33 PM, Snype wrote: It looks just like the trigger sping, except it's gold.

Do you have the A.C.T model?

Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2007-08-27 18:52:06

At 8/27/07 06:44 PM, Twone wrote:
At 8/27/07 06:33 PM, Snype wrote: It looks just like the trigger sping, except it's gold.
Do you have the A.C.T model?

Yep.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2007-08-27 19:35:44

At 8/27/07 06:52 PM, Snype wrote: Yep.

That is the trigger spring.

Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2007-08-27 19:51:16

At 8/27/07 07:35 PM, Twone wrote:

And I'm right again! How do i know this stuff?

Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2007-08-27 21:31:50

b/c u probably have a paintball gun parts chart and studied it a lot, lol

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2007-08-27 21:50:01

At 8/27/07 07:35 PM, Twone wrote:
At 8/27/07 06:52 PM, Snype wrote: Yep.

you sure? The little spring that has a little groove for it, abdthat fits between the little lever and the pin? that one is black. I can't find a spot to put it.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2007-08-27 21:53:22

At 8/27/07 09:31 PM, GoldOps018 wrote: b/c u probably have a paintball gun parts chart and studied it a lot, lol

Nah it's actually because i had a 98c and had to install the response trigger myself. I know almost everything about the guns I own. I take paintball seriously and like to know all I can about what I'm shooting.

Yes, I know I'm a cocky bastard.

Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2007-08-28 08:35:44

At 8/27/07 09:53 PM, avenged7fold1 wrote:
At 8/27/07 09:31 PM, GoldOps018 wrote: b/c u probably have a paintball gun parts chart and studied it a lot, lol
Nah it's actually because i had a 98c and had to install the response trigger myself. I know almost everything about the guns I own. I take paintball seriously and like to know all I can about what I'm shooting.

Yes, I know I'm a cocky bastard.

Yeah i can tell u take it seriously but thats good b/c that shows ur more focused and disiplined on the battle field.

BBS Signature