00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Official World Cup Germany Thread

100,983 Views | 2,613 Replies

Response to Official World Cup Germany Thread 2006-07-04 17:59:24

HOORAAAY FOR GERMANY NOT REACHING THE FINALS, WHOOOOO!!!

Wakka wakka

Response to Official World Cup Germany Thread 2006-07-04 18:00:55

I don't belive it I really don't How how how................. : (.

This is what we get for playing so good this is what we get im sad really sad.

(

Whys there a cock on the top-left of your head?

BBS Signature

Response to Official World Cup Germany Thread 2006-07-04 18:01:41

As anyone noticed 3 out of the 4 semi finalists both started quite badly. Italy had a disappointing 1 -1 with USA. France were appaling in the first 2 games. Germany had awful defence against Costa Rica and were disappoing against Poland.

The 3 teams that started best were Spain, Argentina and Czech Republic yet they went out in the group, 2nd round and quarter finals. Just goes to show its important not to peak too soon and don't get too carried away with the opening performances. Also as an England fan if only we'd have scraped through on the lottery of the shoot out i would have had great hope because of this.

Response to Official World Cup Germany Thread 2006-07-04 18:02:48

omg what a game. Sportsmanship, good skill and fast paced- Great!!!!!!!!

Man, it was intense and no way does the score reflect the game. There should be a rematch at the end of the tournie since that was such a classic game. Italy was the better team throughout- but both sides played beautifully.

Great game- i loved every second of it. From the skill of the ball to the great sportsmanship- wonderfull.

VIIIIVAAAA ITALLIAAAAAAAAA

Response to Official World Cup Germany Thread 2006-07-04 18:05:48

At 7/4/06 06:02 PM, Ziper27 wrote:

Italy was the better team throughout- but both sides played beautifully.

When i say that- i mean that they were JUST slightly better- not a hell of a lot. Just a tiny bit and i feel they deserved to win. But thats just my baised opinion. lol. But yeah- they were only slightly better.

Also i agree with areyoureadyeddie. What he/she (cant be bothered to look in profile lol) has said is sooo true.

Response to Official World Cup Germany Thread 2006-07-04 18:08:24

At 7/4/06 05:57 PM, Donthurtme wrote: Well, I predicted Italy to win the tournament way back in the first few pages of this thread, and I still believe that to be the case. Maybe they haven't played the best, or deserved to be in the final (the Australia game for example was a travesty), but those two late goals were class and their history suggests they will be favourites in the final, whether against France of Portugal.

How's that? 2 of the world cup titles of Italy date back before the second world war and the title of 1982 is also ages ago. France won the world cup 8 years ago (with Zidane still playing now) and Portugal the euro cup 2 years ago... Really you arent making any sense

BBS Signature

Response to Official World Cup Germany Thread 2006-07-04 18:11:02

Grossowned, Del Pierowned etc. Italy were clearly superior and deserved the win, mainly because seeing that cynical little cheating bastard Ballack in the final would have made me puke. I'm going to have fun booing him in the Premiership next season, although that means by definition I'll have to divert attention from Drogba.

Ref had a good one, although he really should have booked at least four German players, one twice, and at least one challenge probably warranted a straight red and didn't even see him go for the book.

Response to Official World Cup Germany Thread 2006-07-04 18:13:14

At 7/4/06 06:08 PM, AloneInTheDark wrote:
and Portugal the euro cup 2 years ago... Really you arent making any sense

funny, i always thought Greece won that.

Response to Official World Cup Germany Thread 2006-07-04 18:15:45

At 7/4/06 06:13 PM, areyoureadyEddie wrote: funny, i always thought Greece won that.

They did

At 7/4/06 06:11 PM, jonthomson wrote: Grossowned, Del Pierowned etc. Italy were clearly superior and deserved the win,

Germany wasted waaay to many clear shots on goal. Italy were not superior by much.

Response to Official World Cup Germany Thread 2006-07-04 18:15:57

At 7/4/06 06:13 PM, areyoureadyEddie wrote:

Nevermind, he's probably got that image of Maniche scoring that goal vs the Netherlands as the goal that won them the tournament. Oh well.

Response to Official World Cup Germany Thread 2006-07-04 18:25:23

At 7/4/06 06:15 PM, -PureMettle- wrote:
Nevermind, he's probably got that image of Maniche scoring that goal vs the Netherlands as the goal that won them the tournament. Oh well.

who cares ENGLAND ARE OUT yessss!!!

Response to Official World Cup Germany Thread 2006-07-04 18:25:31

Damn Italy beat my blood Germany,ah fuckin it i'm pulling for Italy to win the cup cause i sure as hell don't wanna see Portugal or France winning it.

NOW IS WHEN YOU RAM HAPPY WITH LIFE SAUCE. PSN Screenname - Mooglejoke Wii U Network ID - Mooglejoke - Nintendo 3DS Friend Code 4768-8871-1657

BBS Signature

Response to Official World Cup Germany Thread 2006-07-04 18:47:26

The moment Klinsmann knows he's going to get sacked

searching for "grosso" in GIS wasn't a good idea

Official World Cup Germany Thread

Response to Official World Cup Germany Thread 2006-07-04 18:49:22

See, I don't understand how anyone could want Italy or Portugal to win th cup.
They both play a style of football involving dives, relying heavily on the referee, and *yawn* Extremely.. Boring.. Defense..
France and Germany, I think, usually play pretty fierce.

Response to Official World Cup Germany Thread 2006-07-04 18:51:42

At 7/4/06 06:49 PM, Forums wrote:
They both play a style of football involving dives, relying heavily on the referee, and *yawn* Extremely.. Boring.. Defense..

Did you actually watch today's match? Italy attacked like it was going out of fashion. And scored 50% of all the goals in the quarters. Yes, they shouldn't have had a pen against Australia, but every other team left in is just as bad.

Response to Official World Cup Germany Thread 2006-07-04 19:20:35

At 7/4/06 06:51 PM, jonthomson wrote:
Did you actually watch today's match? Italy attacked like it was going out of fashion

I'm talking about in general.
Italian play style is generally more defensive, which comes down to a boring game.
You're kind of exaggerating about attacking. Italy really didn't attack until the last 15 minutes..

You didn't mention anything about diving or relying on the ref, so I guess you agree with me there.

Response to Official World Cup Germany Thread 2006-07-04 19:36:10

Fuck! italy won. This is gonna be shit. France italy and portugal left. This is bollocks.
Suppose France wil be in the final too. This is embarrising. If portuagal get in the final. I will cry!!

Response to Official World Cup Germany Thread 2006-07-04 20:01:45

Nooo...not like that.

That one deserved to go to the penalties. Anyway, congrats to Italy for playing their best game in the cup so far and for winning this. It's a pity. We were really close and I don't think they were superior. But we just didn't deserve to loose like that.

Response to Official World Cup Germany Thread 2006-07-04 20:03:15

At 7/4/06 06:51 PM, jonthomson wrote:
Did you actually watch today's match? Italy attacked like it was going out of fashion. And scored 50% of all the goals in the quarters. Yes, they shouldn't have had a pen against Australia, but every other team left in is just as bad.
and all the rest you wrote

You're just a cheap shit. Moderator ot not, you're just a cheap whiner.

Response to Official World Cup Germany Thread 2006-07-04 20:17:15

I blame France!

See, because of you, Brazil is out. Now Italy will win the cup. It is YOUR responsibility now to beat Portugal, and steal the cup from Italy. You guys just have to pull through and do it. If Brazil was still in, I wouldn't be worried, but now I am so nervous. I really don't want to see Italy win. My ex is Italian, and she is a big fan. That bitch is probably so happy now. Damn her. I want Italy to lose horribly. Like 10-0. Please.

Response to Official World Cup Germany Thread 2006-07-04 20:58:25

At 7/4/06 05:58 PM, Mick_the_champion wrote: , which is why it's a shame they got put out by irritating pasta munchers.

Yeah? Funny, you see a lot of irritating pasta munchers out here winning the torunament, but you don't see any drunk sheee-humping scotts in the world cup at all. Weird huh.

Pure awesomeness. You must read it.

(God-like signature by Zeppekk)

BBS Signature

Response to Official World Cup Germany Thread 2006-07-05 02:27:36

A very good performance by Italy yesturday. Even though during some games in the tournament they didnt play too well (ie the Australia game), i thought they played exceptionally well. Two brilliant goals, and each one of the Italian players are worthy of the final. Cannavaro played a beutiful game and he really stood out for me as the best man on the pitch, a true captain. The best game all tournament.

Response to Official World Cup Germany Thread 2006-07-05 02:32:41

Shit, I was wanting to see France beat Germany for the cup. Now I have to settle for watching the shitty, cheating Italiansget stopmed on.

y so srs

BBS Signature

Response to Official World Cup Germany Thread 2006-07-05 02:35:28

At 7/5/06 02:32 AM, public-enemy1 wrote: Shit, I was wanting to see France beat Germany for the cup. Now I have to settle for watching the shitty, cheating Italiansget stopmed on.

Still, Italy didnt cheat and dive that much at all in the Germany game. They played a good clean game of football, even though they cheat and dive by nature. Lets just hope its a clean game and good reffereing in the final, whether it be Portugal or France.

Response to Official World Cup Germany Thread 2006-07-05 02:37:59

At 7/5/06 02:35 AM, -Moco- wrote:
At 7/5/06 02:32 AM, public-enemy1 wrote: Shit, I was wanting to see France beat Germany for the cup. Now I have to settle for watching the shitty, cheating Italiansget stopmed on.
Still, Italy didnt cheat and dive that much at all in the Germany game. They played a good clean game of football, even though they cheat and dive by nature. Lets just hope its a clean game and good reffereing in the final, whether it be Portugal or France.

Lol, Italy played nice agaisnt Germany, i'll give them that. I was talking about the cheating scandals in the Italian Football Federation

y so srs

BBS Signature

Response to Official World Cup Germany Thread 2006-07-05 02:39:04

At 7/5/06 02:37 AM, public-enemy1 wrote: Lol, Italy played nice agaisnt Germany, i'll give them that. I was talking about the cheating scandals in the Italian Football Federation

Oh right yeah, i knew that.

Response to Official World Cup Germany Thread 2006-07-05 02:40:46

At 7/5/06 02:39 AM, -Moco- wrote:
At 7/5/06 02:37 AM, public-enemy1 wrote: Lol, Italy played nice agaisnt Germany, i'll give them that. I was talking about the cheating scandals in the Italian Football Federation

Yeah, I have no problems with any of the teams. Its just that im a huge Zidane and Henry fan, so obviously I have to go for France.

y so srs

BBS Signature

Response to Official World Cup Germany Thread 2006-07-05 02:56:17

At 7/5/06 02:40 AM, public-enemy1 wrote:
At 7/5/06 02:39 AM, -Moco- wrote:
Yeah, I have no problems with any of the teams. Its just that im a huge Zidane and Henry fan, so obviously I have to go for France.

Okay fair enough. I want the French to win aswell by the way. Im not really a fan of Zidane, Henry or any of the French players, i just dont want the Italians to win even though they probably will win it.

Response to Official World Cup Germany Thread 2006-07-05 04:35:09

Yeah, my mistake. they lost in the finals. But it's still alot further than Italy got..

BBS Signature

Response to Official World Cup Germany Thread 2006-07-05 04:51:31

At 6/18/06 04:22 AM, cookiejest wrote: i cant believe america are ranked 6th, haha

Also England or Germany to win...

lolz both lost!! Porto for FTW!!!!!!!!!!