00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

senoritaspie just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Official World Cup Germany Thread

101,433 Views | 2,613 Replies

Response to Official World Cup Germany Thread 2006-07-04 17:28:42

OWNED!!!!! OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!! 2-0 IN 2 MINUTES!!!!!!!!

Pure awesomeness. You must read it.

(God-like signature by Zeppekk)

BBS Signature

Response to Official World Cup Germany Thread 2006-07-04 17:29:00

wow. If Germany held on for 2 more minutes they would of surely beaten Italy in Penalties. 2 minutes can make and break a game.

"It isn't that democrats are ignorant. Far from it. it's just that they know so much that just isn't so"

Ronald Reagan

Proud supporter of the Dinosaur Conspiracy Theory

BBS Signature

Response to Official World Cup Germany Thread 2006-07-04 17:29:04

Well... that was an amazing gol. They deserve it.

2 - 0 Italy wins.

<3

BBS Signature

Response to Official World Cup Germany Thread 2006-07-04 17:29:16

I can't fucking wait for the Italians to get fucking RAPED in the finals..
Bastards..
DAMMIT

Response to Official World Cup Germany Thread 2006-07-04 17:29:25

thats it?
Italy wins?

Response to Official World Cup Germany Thread 2006-07-04 17:29:41

I think Italy will win...

Response to Official World Cup Germany Thread 2006-07-04 17:30:05

At 7/4/06 05:27 PM, Mick_the_champion wrote: Fucking wop cunts. They did not deserve to win that, they better not win the World Cup. I hate them almost as much as the English!

What are you talking about? Italy played excellently, had a wall of a defense and put pressure on Germany throughout the match. Well done Italy.

Response to Official World Cup Germany Thread 2006-07-04 17:30:26

WOW, what a classic game. Congratulations to both teams especially Italy. High quality football and both teams were always going for it. In the end Italy deserved the win and i hope they win the final. Credit to Germany, they've had a good World Cup.

Response to Official World Cup Germany Thread 2006-07-04 17:30:46

YES!!!!! wooh!

2 goalpost hits in 2 mins
2 goals in 3 minutes!!!

viva italia!

Response to Official World Cup Germany Thread 2006-07-04 17:30:49

BASTARD!!!! There goes my fiver :( Italy best beat the living shit out of whoever get to the final.

Response to Official World Cup Germany Thread 2006-07-04 17:30:59

At 7/4/06 05:27 PM, Mick_the_champion wrote: Fucking wop cunts. They did not deserve to win that, they better not win the World Cup. I hate them almost as much as the English!

SUCK ON IT, YOU RACIST CUNT! OWNED!!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Official World Cup Germany Thread 2006-07-04 17:31:19

At 7/4/06 05:30 PM, JoeClass wrote:
What are you talking about? Italy played excellently, had a wall of a defense and put pressure on Germany throughout the match. Well done Italy.

Totally agreed, although it could have gone either way. I think Italy just grabbed it on their defence. They had those excellent shots more than Germany as well.

The Newgrounds O-Ren-Ishii but with a nicer smile and still alive

Got Rice?

BBS Signature

Response to Official World Cup Germany Thread 2006-07-04 17:31:25

HAH germany lost w00t i <3 italy! =D

I put the FUN in dysfunctional.

BBS Signature

Response to Official World Cup Germany Thread 2006-07-04 17:31:38

Damnit, why italy?

Now I'm praying Portugal won't win, then my town would be like a warzone during gametime.

Response to Official World Cup Germany Thread 2006-07-04 17:31:44

HOLY SHIT ITALY.

Response to Official World Cup Germany Thread 2006-07-04 17:32:08

you know fuck all about football mate, Italy were the superior team. But i suppose being Scottish you probably don't appreciate quality.

Response to Official World Cup Germany Thread 2006-07-04 17:32:15

I was going to try to be the first to mention Italy winning but I guess I won't. Italy for the cup.

At 7/17/07 10:31 PM, EggfordTheEgg wrote:

: Wait, when did the BBS become Gaia Online?

Response to Official World Cup Germany Thread 2006-07-04 17:32:25

LOL.
Italy sucks. They fall down, cry to the ref, get German players banned, and then get two beauties at the end of the game.
Fuck me, Italy didn't deserve that.
Saying they "deserved" it is bullshit, Germany "deserved" it just as much as Italy, even more so In my opinion...

Response to Official World Cup Germany Thread 2006-07-04 17:32:59

and time and time again, you show youre yourself to be an uneducated wanker

Response to Official World Cup Germany Thread 2006-07-04 17:33:43

At 7/4/06 05:32 PM, Forums wrote: Italy sucks. They fall down, cry to the ref, get German players banned, and then get two beauties at the end of the game.

Welcome to the worldcup bub.

Banned? Someone should go outside and away from the BBS for a bit.

Response to Official World Cup Germany Thread 2006-07-04 17:34:39

At 7/4/06 05:32 PM, Forums wrote:
LOL.
Italy sucks. They fall down, cry to the ref, get German players banned, and then get two beauties at the end of the game.
Fuck me, Italy didn't deserve that.
Saying they "deserved" it is bullshit, Germany "deserved" it just as much as Italy, even more so In my opinion...

I always thought of the Italians as a load of divers but when did they dive and play act today? Name one stand out incident.

Response to Official World Cup Germany Thread 2006-07-04 17:37:06

Whoa Italy won. I was expecting taht Germany would destroy them. Well whatever, Portugal for the cup...

Forum signature goes right here.

Response to Official World Cup Germany Thread 2006-07-04 17:38:50

At 7/4/06 05:37 PM, PillowInYourFace wrote: Whoa Italy won. I was expecting taht Germany would destroy them. Well whatever, Portugal for the cup...

portugal are going to get their asses kicked by france, and then by germany

Response to Official World Cup Germany Thread 2006-07-04 17:39:27

So I was like, "Whatchu doin Del Piero?"

and he was all like "LOL scoring a second goal".

Response to Official World Cup Germany Thread 2006-07-04 17:40:08

Im counting on Portugal now.
The Italy match caught me by surprise.

Response to Official World Cup Germany Thread 2006-07-04 17:40:55

At 7/4/06 05:36 PM, Mick_the_champion wrote:
At 7/4/06 05:32 PM, areyoureadyEddie wrote:
you know fuck all about football mate, Italy were the superior team. But i suppose being Scottish you probably don't appreciate quality.
You base a man's football knowledge on one post? Then it's probably you who knows fuck all about football - I carry a cheerful prejudice against Italian people, as with scum-sucking English fucks like yourself and during the World Cup such cheerful prejudices get elevated into full blown hate - you probably wanted Germany out really badly.

no, i like the Germans. I'm not a big fan of mindless xenophobia like you are, i mean why hate a nation becuase of what they've done in the past.

Response to Official World Cup Germany Thread 2006-07-04 17:41:26

Overall, Germany have played better throughout the tournament - Italy have had displays which really show them to be cheating bastards, I don't like the way the Italians play football, inevitably it annoys me.

6 words.

suck on it, you dumb cunt.

Italy owned Germany, and not just in the last 3 minutes. We dominated the better part of that game, we richely deserved to win. Fuck off, whiner.

BBS Signature

Response to Official World Cup Germany Thread 2006-07-04 17:44:29

At 7/4/06 05:38 PM, -dELta- wrote:
At 7/4/06 05:37 PM, PillowInYourFace wrote: Whoa Italy won. I was expecting taht Germany would destroy them. Well whatever, Portugal for the cup...
portugal are going to get their asses kicked by france, and then by germany

How are they going to lose too Germany if Germany got eliminated? How do you know that France will beat Portugal? You don't, everyone expected Brazil too beat France and everyone expected Germany too beat Italy, anything can happen, don't start predicting things like as if you can see the future. Just wait until the actual game then we will see who wins.

Forum signature goes right here.

Response to Official World Cup Germany Thread 2006-07-04 17:48:02

At 7/4/06 05:41 PM, LinkSilvermane wrote:
Overall, Germany have played better throughout the tournament - Italy have had displays which really show them to be cheating bastards, I don't like the way the Italians play football, inevitably it annoys me.
6 words.

suck on it, you dumb cunt.

The man has a point. The Italians breezed through the second half, lazily

Italy owned Germany, and not just in the last 3 minutes. We dominated the better part of that game, we richely deserved to win. Fuck off, whiner.

They did'nt own anything. Scoring in the last 3 minutes just shows fatigue.

I will say Italy played better passing, and count in the fact Germany WASTED several attempts.
They burned themselves out and got scored on.

Italy cheated Australia in the first match, this you cannot deny.

Response to Official World Cup Germany Thread 2006-07-04 17:57:04

Well, I predicted Italy to win the tournament way back in the first few pages of this thread, and I still believe that to be the case. Maybe they haven't played the best, or deserved to be in the final (the Australia game for example was a travesty), but those two late goals were class and their history suggests they will be favourites in the final, whether against France of Portugal. Germany can hold their heads high for getting way further than anyone would believe possible before the tournament (including the German people themselves), and they can build on this and be the force of old in years to come.

I have a severe disliking of Portugal (funny that), and will be rooting for France every step of the way. The idea of ronaldo getting his grubby hands on that trophy makes me sick, and I don't want to see it. Lets just hope the real France come out, not the shadow of a side from the last two tournaments, and the first round of this one.

Sig by lebastic

BBS Signature