00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

htffan2000 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

iPod Club

53,879 Views | 1,136 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to iPod Club 2006-04-06 14:01:30

At 4/6/06 01:30 PM, -Ethereal- wrote:
At 4/6/06 11:15 AM, ondskapelsen wrote: Hello. I bough couple days ago my firt iPod. She's iPod Shuffle,with 512MB's.
Can I join?
Certainly. Just post all your iPod related problems here.

ill see you in the horror club as well ;-)

I bought my iPod two days ago an' first it broked down. I'm glad,that in Apples service phone those people know,what to do. Now it works. *phew*

Response to iPod Club 2006-04-06 15:50:00

At 4/6/06 10:56 AM, -Ethereal- wrote:
I bought some new Noise Reduction headphones (60$), and they're the best ones I've ever had.

What brand were they?

Response to iPod Club 2006-04-06 16:00:03

At 4/5/06 08:38 PM, -Ethereal- wrote:
At 4/5/06 02:34 PM, -stikittodagramma- wrote:
I don't know how much clearer we can be.

You don't gotta bitch about it!

Response to iPod Club 2006-04-06 16:05:39

At 4/5/06 10:24 PM, Grammer wrote: The right headphone on my ipod seems to crackle a little when they music becomes loud (when I play SoAD or anything of the like).

Whats the name of that song of soad that says " i saw you walk away" ?

Response to iPod Club 2006-04-06 16:06:13

I have the shuffle. I've got a programme as well. NOT ILLEGAL! its Videora, it converts any video type and turns it into an IPOD VIDEO format.

Response to iPod Club 2006-04-06 16:07:55

At 4/6/06 04:05 PM, -stikittodagramma- wrote:
At 4/5/06 10:24 PM, Grammer wrote: The right headphone on my ipod seems to crackle a little when they music becomes loud (when I play SoAD or anything of the like).
Whats the name of that song of soad that says " i saw you walk away" ?

Sorry for double for triple posting but wrong band, i think the name of the band is soap.

Response to iPod Club 2006-04-06 17:32:23

stikittodagramma, please refrain from posting. Your posts are an abomination to all that is good. You come in here with questions about the iPod that are answered IN THE MANUAL, and then proceed to triple post with questions that could easily be answered in WWW.GOOGLE.COM ... We're the iPod club, not the "Answer retarded questions club".

BBS Signature

Response to iPod Club 2006-04-06 22:20:06

At 4/6/06 05:32 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: stikittodagramma, please refrain from posting. Your posts are an abomination to all that is good. You come in here with questions about the iPod that are answered IN THE MANUAL, and then proceed to triple post with questions that could easily be answered in WWW.GOOGLE.COM ... We're the iPod club, not the "Answer retarded questions club".

Seconded. This guy even made a topic in general about this. Please leave now.

Response to iPod Club 2006-04-06 22:40:59

At 4/6/06 10:20 PM, -Ethereal- wrote:
At 4/6/06 05:32 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: stikittodagramma, please refrain from posting. Your posts are an abomination to all that is good. You come in here with questions about the iPod that are answered IN THE MANUAL, and then proceed to triple post with questions that could easily be answered in WWW.GOOGLE.COM ... We're the iPod club, not the "Answer retarded questions club".

hopefully he will at least read my big post at the top of this page. The fact that he couldn't to a basic function raised red flags that he would come back here with more inane posts. such as

OMG how do I disconnect my ipod it stays ont that don not dissconnect 4evar

OMG I can't put more stuff into my ipod because my computers full and if I delete stuff on itunes the auto update will corresponingly delete that same stuff on my ipod etc etc

Response to iPod Club 2006-04-07 09:33:36

At 4/6/06 03:50 PM, NapaLm_MeLLon wrote: What brand were they?

These ones. And they were also more around 50$, my bad.

Response to iPod Club 2006-04-07 15:32:06

At 4/6/06 05:32 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: stikittodagramma, please refrain from posting. Your posts are an abomination to all that is good.

The ipod was given to me by my stepfather (it was used) and he threw the manual away so if you don't wanna help me out then STFU.

And for the band that i said it was soap, i just been told is bullet for my valentine.

Response to iPod Club 2006-04-07 15:41:51

At 4/6/06 05:32 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote:

Cuz you fucktards didn't anser me!

Response to iPod Club 2006-04-07 17:33:42

My brother has an iPod and it's almost full!

Response to iPod Club 2006-04-07 18:14:46

At 4/7/06 09:33 AM, -Ethereal- wrote:
At 4/6/06 03:50 PM, NapaLm_MeLLon wrote: What brand were they?
These ones. And they were also more around 50$, my bad.

interesting I usually use the sony bud style earphones (the $40 ones) but I also have a set of Panasonic noise canceling earphones that I merely found unopened in the closet. I'm reluctant to use them because they seem to be designed to share what you're listening to everyone else and and as I read these reviews they say that it takes an abnomal amount of time to break them in. Also the headphones themselves require batteries.

Response to iPod Club 2006-04-08 13:58:17

At 4/7/06 03:32 PM, -stikittodagramma- wrote: The ipod was given to me by my stepfather (it was used) and he threw the manual away so if you don't wanna help me out then STFU.

www.apple.com FUCKING TRY THE FUCKING WEBSITE >:(

And for the band that i said it was soap, i just been told is bullet for my valentine.

WE DONT FUCKING CARE WHAT YOUR FUCKING BAND WHO YOU DONT KNOW THE FUCKING NAME OF ARE >:(

BBS Signature

Response to iPod Club 2006-04-08 14:00:49

On a lighter note, should I buy the Logic3 i-Station for my iPod? Now it's getting into summer, I'm going to spend more boozy nights up in fields where there arent any stereo systems, and it's a steal at £40.

BBS Signature

Response to iPod Club 2006-04-09 19:46:04

hey a little help please? I need to find a way to put flash movies on my video ipod if Im using a mac. so, what Im looking for in particular is a swf to video converter for the mac. Thanks

Response to iPod Club 2006-04-10 01:09:36

I have a serious problem:
So a few days ago, I dropped my Ipod mini. It was a 4 ft fall more or less. It was working well and nothing had happened until I played a song and it froze just as it switched to the Now Playing menu. I tried to reboot it (Menu + center button) but it didn't work. It just froze with the apple logo. I then showed it to a friend who knows about this and he said to let the batteries run out and re-charge it. I tried that but still no luck.

I then went to an apple distributor in my town (there's no apple store here, only the place that officially sells their ipod related merchendise) and they told me to go to their maintenence shop god-knows-where. I don't want to go there because I'll probably be spending a lot of money reparing the stupid thing.

So I come here, im hope that there is something that I can do manually to fix it. The current status of the ipos is this:

The battery has run out
blank screen
If I charge it, it freezes with the icon that shows the battery is being charge (even though it IS getting charged) WTF?
If it's charged, it remains on the apple logo screen no matter what.

So please anyone HELP!

Also, I bought the Ipod on another country, therefore I have NO garranty. :S:S:S:S

BBS Signature

Response to iPod Club 2006-04-10 08:48:35

At 4/10/06 01:09 AM, LilDwarf wrote: So I come here, im hope that there is something that I can do manually to fix it.

Well, very limited things that are left to do with it, apart from try and get it replaced under warranty anyway.

Have you tried formatting it? Download iPod Updater.

1. Open the iPod Software Updater application. It can be found by clicking on the Start menu, pointing to All Programs (Windows XP) or Programs (Windows 2000), and then point to iPod.

2. Select the iPod Updater showing the most recent date in the filename.

3. Connect your iPod to your PC.

4. When it becomes available, click Restore. An alert box appears to confirm you want to restore iPod.

5. A progress bar appears on the computer screen.

6. When the restore process on the computer has finished, close the iPod Updater and look at the screen on the iPod.
* If you see an image of a wall power plug, connect your iPod to the AC adapter that came with it and plug it into a wall outlet and wait for the restore to complete.
* If you see a progress bar underneath the Apple logo, leave the iPod connected to the computer.
* If you had to put iPod into Disk Mode before restoring, the iPod screen may display "OK to Disconnect" and you may need to reset iPod.

7. After the restore is complete and the iPod is connected to the computer, the iTunes Setup Assistant window will appear asking you to name your iPod and choose your syncing preferences similar to when you connected your iPod for the first time.

##############################

If that doesnt work, you've damaged some of the systems internally, and you're fucked. However, I've dropped my iPod Mini from 3-4 ft before with barely a scratch.

BBS Signature

Response to iPod Club 2006-04-10 15:57:57

At 4/10/06 01:09 AM, LilDwarf wrote: I have a serious problem

Well, tell me this. Does it make a "vrrrrr-click, vrrrr-click" sound when it turns on? If so, that usually means the hard drive is out of place (assuming you're using a 3G or 4G iPod rather than a 5G). What you have to do is follow my tutorial on how to open a Pre-5G iPod, and try different ways of aligning the iPod's hard drive. Be sure not to close it all the way when you're testing it out, just place the cover on top of it. If it keeps doing "vrrrr-click" and starting over, either a screw fell out and is moving around on the inside of your iPod, or you need to manuever the hard drive again.

Also, lol10.33GB of music on my iPod.

I wanted to get the entire discography of Phish, but that's more than 9GB of stuff, and that's more than I can fit on my iPod. ...I think I might have to find a 4G 60GB iPod soon. :|

"In this world // We walk on the roof of hell, // Gazing at flowers." -- Issa

BBS Signature

Response to iPod Club 2006-04-10 16:08:18

Ugh I'm in a stupor with a head cold today. Besides that tomrrow I decided that I'm going to get a set of these bad boys I know I'm fickle with head phones but if I keep the sony buds the wire coating will eventually dissapear besides Sennheiser kicks ass.

Response to iPod Club 2006-04-10 16:10:18

whoops I supplied a bad link here's a good one

Response to iPod Club 2006-04-10 19:07:02

At 4/7/06 03:41 PM, -stikittodagramma- wrote: Cuz you fucktards didn't anser me!

Well can you wait for 10 seconds? I redirected you here and we have helped you. This thread is for technical questions. NOT your inability to do what the iPod was intended for. All of your questions can be answered by going to GOOGLE.COM and typing your question there, or alternatively go to APPLE.COM and reading the FAQ. We do not wish for you to be a member here. We are asking politely for you to leave. NOW.

Response to iPod Club 2006-04-10 19:36:51

At 4/10/06 08:48 AM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote:
3. Connect your iPod to your PC.

4. When it becomes available, click Restore. An alert box appears to confirm you want to restore iPod.

The computer doesn't detect the Ipod......

BBS Signature

Response to iPod Club 2006-04-10 22:07:20

At 4/10/06 07:36 PM, LilDwarf wrote: The computer doesn't detect the Ipod......

What system are you using?

Response to iPod Club 2006-04-11 02:18:39

At 4/10/06 10:07 PM, -Ethereal- wrote:

What do you mean?

BBS Signature

Response to iPod Club 2006-04-11 06:20:58

At 4/11/06 02:18 AM, LilDwarf wrote:
At 4/10/06 10:07 PM, -Ethereal- wrote:
What do you mean?

Mac/Windows, what version of Windows, etc

BBS Signature

Response to iPod Club 2006-04-11 13:30:37

At 4/10/06 10:07 PM, -Ethereal- wrote: What system are you using?

Windows XP

BBS Signature

Response to iPod Club 2006-04-11 15:32:31

At 4/11/06 01:30 PM, LilDwarf wrote:
At 4/10/06 10:07 PM, -Ethereal- wrote: What system are you using?
Windows XP

Well, I reckon some components have been knocked out of place internally. Follow buddhist's guide to open it up and have a look.

BBS Signature

Response to iPod Club 2006-04-11 17:55:54

At 4/11/06 01:30 PM, LilDwarf wrote: Windows XP

Well. I'm guessing you've messed it up. Open it up, via Buddhist's guide.