00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

JohnDickard just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Elite Guard Barracks

3,042,522 Views | 61,070 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-06-09 23:53:07

At 6/9/06 11:47 PM, EagleRock wrote: Didn't I tell everyone here not to respond to spammers? What good does it do? I'll take care of the matter...just ignore him.

Sorry, I would have ignored it but I'm german and I find him insulting

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-06-09 23:53:34

Ah, I'm sorry for the pointless and aggravating spam attacks to you guys. =D I know I am being very silly and immature with my riotus spam antics again today. I hope I won't cause anymore harm for your clubs. :D I mean, I'm not really a bad person? I know how to use English and German togheter, so please stop detesting me... well, actually I deserve it, don't I? =D

So, I'll leave and let this group without any aggravating me anymore. :D

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-06-09 23:58:44

Hey guys, i could use your help with somthing. I have lost somthing very near and dear to me. It's really very strange. When i was on last night I had it right where it always is, then I cam on today and poof! It was gone. I am just having a very hard time with newgrounds right now. First things were stolen from -Metaldart- and now me. I think we are all now at risk and must stick together in order to face these times we have ahead. it seems that the creation of the PM system has uprooted the most villinous of evil-doers. I fear for our safty now. i hope you will all do the same.

|NGSM|NGM|EGB|NGPD|DA|Sig by - CagedSilhouette

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-06-10 00:18:07

Daily Report For 6/9/06

Start: 11,722 Blams/6,110 Saves
End: 11,811 Blams/6,146 Saves
Total: 89 Blams/36 Saves (125 Total)

Next Rank: 1543 Until Brigadier General

Good Hunting, Everyone.

*Salute*

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-06-10 00:36:49

At 6/9/06 11:58 PM, Turkeybean wrote: Hey guys, i could use your help with somthing. I have lost somthing very near and dear to me. It's really very strange. When i was on last night I had it right where it always is, then I cam on today and poof! It was gone. I am just having a very hard time with newgrounds right now. First things were stolen from -Metaldart- and now me. I think we are all now at risk and must stick together in order to face these times we have ahead. it seems that the creation of the PM system has uprooted the most villinous of evil-doers. I fear for our safty now. i hope you will all do the same.

could you possibly have lost that black glove you used to wear all the time, turk? i have noticed that was missing from your hand today and replaced with some strange boxing glove. ah well, maybe your possession will turn up in the near future.

congrats!

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-06-10 00:41:15

At 6/10/06 12:36 AM, worldfamous wrote:
could you possibly have lost that black glove you used to wear all the time, turk? i have noticed that was missing from your hand today and replaced with some strange boxing glove. ah well, maybe your possession will turn up in the near future.

You know what...I think that just might be it. I guess i was so happy to be rid of it I didn't ven notice what was gone. That glove is very strange. If feels so empty, yet looks so beautiful. It was a long road, it is good to finnaly de-noob myself. Now I can walk around newgrounds high and proud. Unlike most of the rest that re just high ; ). I can only hope that no one will ever find that glove. For all that is holy, don't let anyone find it.

congrats!

Thanks for the congrats. An early congrats to you for your near accomplishment. So close now aren't you? Hope you enjoy the new toy you'll be getting.

|NGSM|NGM|EGB|NGPD|DA|Sig by - CagedSilhouette

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-06-10 00:49:18

At 6/10/06 12:41 AM, Turkeybean wrote: For all that is holy, don't let anyone find it.

...now why would THAT be?

Thanks for the congrats.

any time, turk. always good when a fellow member of the barracks reaches such a significant accomplishment. level ups are by far the hardest to come by, especially in a club like this one.

An early congrats to you for your near accomplishment. So close now aren't you? Hope you enjoy the new toy you'll be getting.

thanks for that as well. i just noticed that im a few points short and a little fed up with trying to get to the brass knuckles. it will be nice to finally reach them, especially knowing ive missed only one deposit since i started. i could be there by now :( o well. tomorrow i will be happy. thanks for the congrats again.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-06-10 01:29:58

I PM'ed the only mod online, and hopefully there should be some help soon. And I am very disappointed with any one who replied to him, this could have ended much better. Now, I want every one to return to normal conversation until The Shrike takes care of this.

Elite Guard Barracks Former 3IC

NG Dept. of Defense Chief Sup. Commander/Ball buster.

I live in Israel:...Whooptie-fucking-doo.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-06-10 01:44:08

At 6/10/06 01:29 AM, Ghost_Phantom wrote: I PM'ed the only mod online, and hopefully there should be some help soon. And I am very disappointed with any one who replied to him, this could have ended much better. Now, I want every one to return to normal conversation until The Shrike takes care of this.

Yes it was disappointing to see people giving the spammer attention we even had someone who wasn't a member replying to him but at least the spammer's post will be deleted shortly. Some good news that file swap was deleted.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-06-10 02:04:54

The Gay Spic Episode 3 will come out soon!

I heard you people are quite good fans of my shows! =)

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-06-10 02:27:54

A small note, the next person to reply to any these spammers ( I have PM'ed and IM'ed mods about them ) will recieve a foot up his/her ass, we do not need trouble showing we are adding oil to the fire. Just be very very quiet.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-06-10 03:18:41

At 6/10/06 02:27 AM, Ghost_Phantom wrote: A small note, the next person to reply to any these spammers ( I have PM'ed and IM'ed mods about them ) will recieve a foot up his/her ass, we do not need trouble showing we are adding oil to the fire. Just be very very quiet.

Yeah I think that's the thing to do. And I also think the egb spammer speaks English very well, you can see he made "classic spammer" spelling errors.

Due to exams my b/p / post / ng rate will slow down and finally stop, except for experience. I will be "away" from next Wednesday until Friday 23rd, but who cares.

BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-06-10 04:02:38

Daily report

Blams: 53
Saves: 26
Total B/P: 79
Posts: 9. Funny, at this rate, I would be spending over 100 days to get to 14k posts.

At 6/9/06 11:49 AM, Ghost_Phantom wrote: Attantion all Barracks member, old and new.

Not a problem about that. I try my best to keep my posts more than one line. :)

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-06-10 05:19:42

BREAKING NEWS: Elite Guard Lt. Colonel DoD was gambling World Cup games last night. He found himself losing 100000000 dollars after he checked the scores. Unfortunately, EG Lt. Colonel DoD suffered an heart attack because of sadness. He was sent to the hospital by his father immeditely after he was found laying on the floor. The doctors tried their best, but they still did not save his life. It was a heart-breaking news to announce that EG Lt. Colonel DoD has passed away. Now he has been REPLACED by Elite Guard Colonel DoD at the barracks and EG Colonel promises to use DoD's power well. PS: EG Colonel DoD asked if anyone here could update his BBS sign by changing the badge to EG Colonel. He would be appreciated if poeple here could help him. End of report!

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-06-10 05:25:35

At 6/10/06 05:19 AM, Dream_of_Duke wrote: PS: EG Colonel DoD asked if anyone here could update his BBS sign by changing the badge to EG Colonel. He would be appreciated if poeple here could help him. End of report!

Congrats, also, ask whoever made your sig, madknt. Or leave a post on the ASM or ask one our best members, Turkeybean for the help.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-06-10 05:39:21

At 6/9/06 06:14 AM, mr_trivia wrote: 6/9/06 Report - As of 0540 Hours:
Blam/Protect Rank #474 unchanged from yesterday
Blams: 3804 +8 from yesterday
Saves: 2192 +2 from yesterday
Next Rank: 4 points until Master Sergeant (which should be met by 1200 Hours today), 1004 points until Sergeant Major.

6/10/06 Report - As of 0535 Hours:
Blam/Protect Rank #474 unchanged from yesterday
Blams: 3807 +3 from yesterday
Saves: 2195 +3 from yesterday
Next Rank: 998 points until Sergeant Major

Jack of all trades, Master of none

Head Scientist of NG Mafia

& proud member of Anime Club

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-06-10 05:56:56

At 6/10/06 02:27 AM, Ghost_Phantom wrote: A small note, the next person to reply to any these spammers ( I have PM'ed and IM'ed mods about them ) will recieve a foot up his/her ass, we do not need trouble showing we are adding oil to the fire. Just be very very quiet.

It seems like I missed all of the fun and games here :(

C0GMA Daily report 10.06.06
Blams: 8,753 (+29)
Saves: 3,885 (+7)
Total: 12,638 (+36)

A better day than yesterday, but my saves are still amazingly low :(

I'll have to start taking a more lighthearted view of flash (or stop viewing so much crap that comes over the portal)

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-06-10 06:00:19

At 6/10/06 05:56 AM, C0GMA wrote:
It seems like I missed all of the fun and games here :(

C0GMA Daily report 10.06.06
Blams: 8,753 (+29)
Saves: 3,885 (+7)
Total: 12,638 (+36)

A better day than yesterday, but my saves are still amazingly low :(

I'll have to start taking a more lighthearted view of flash (or stop viewing so much crap that comes over the portal)

I say you be a relentless ass that only demands perfection. Atleast it'll keep the portal cleaner and make it easier on the general public when looking for GOOD flash.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-06-10 06:14:39

At 6/10/06 06:00 AM, MasterStalker wrote: I say you be a relentless ass that only demands perfection. Atleast it'll keep the portal cleaner and make it easier on the general public when looking for GOOD flash.

And who do you think you are to judge any one, you aren't "good" enough to judge him, hell, you aren't good enough to judge the crap of a dog. Now get the hell out of here before I bring new meaning to the term "pain in the ass".

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-06-10 09:32:15

End of YESTERDAY Report
117 B/P. That was a great day to start off my summer break! Also, congrats to TurkeyBean for the new rank up and to worldfamous who will also level up soon.

http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic /777777

http://metaldart.webs.com/ My freewebs website. Check it out dog.

My old NG profile ID: 1321019

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-06-10 12:55:14

At 6/10/06 09:32 AM, -MetalDart- wrote: End of YESTERDAY Report
117 B/P. That was a great day to start off my summer break! Also, congrats to TurkeyBean for the new rank up and to worldfamous who will also level up soon.

117 nice..I'm gonna try and beat that today :)

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-06-10 12:58:08

At 6/10/06 12:55 PM, El_Master wrote: 117 nice..I'm gonna try and beat that today :)

I won't be able to beat it. I'm having some friends over in a couple of minutes. So El_Master, how many B/P have you gotten today? I've gotten about 35-ish.

http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic /777777

http://metaldart.webs.com/ My freewebs website. Check it out dog.

My old NG profile ID: 1321019

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-06-10 13:00:41

At 6/10/06 12:58 PM, -MetalDart- wrote:
At 6/10/06 12:55 PM, El_Master wrote: 117 nice..I'm gonna try and beat that today :)
I won't be able to beat it. I'm having some friends over in a couple of minutes. So El_Master, how many B/P have you gotten today? I've gotten about 35-ish.

So far I have 46.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-06-10 13:19:00

The list has been updated and we have six new members. We now have a total of 60 members but a lot of them aren't around anymore. I'll make a list of inactive members soon.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-06-10 13:26:03

At 6/10/06 01:19 PM, JoKeR_ADT wrote: The list has been updated and we have six new members. We now have a total of 60 members but a lot of them aren't around anymore. I'll make a list of inactive members soon.

Great list and update but you didnt add me :(

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-06-10 13:35:25

At 6/10/06 01:26 PM, El_Master wrote:
Great list and update but you didnt add me :(

Sorry about that I added you on the lis now. Your closer to the bottom

I guess that makes 7 new members.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-06-10 13:37:41

At 6/10/06 01:19 PM, JoKeR_ADT wrote: The list has been updated and we have six new members. We now have a total of 60 members but a lot of them aren't around anymore. I'll make a list of inactive members soon.

Heh, seven new members, which is good. About the inactive member list, not a bad idea. Anyway, the list, I got bumped down a rank again, so I'll try and get myself to overtake BlueHippo to get 4th place again. :P

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-06-10 13:54:13

Thanks for the update! 60 members is good, I wonder what it is with inactives taken out.

Seems I overtook 2 people this time around, Major_punk and Slash.

Although -Rule- is quite a bit ahead, in a couple days I will rank up and be the only Elite Guard Major General in the barracks, that should be neat.

until Major and Slash become active again >_>

Kind of close to taking 3rd in gain, but Ghost managed to get it ~_^.

Congrats all and keep it up ^_^.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-06-10 14:38:48

Thanks dude! It's cool to see how "fast" I go lol. I'm getting closer to the top 300!

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-06-10 16:46:19

At 6/10/06 04:42 PM, The-Blaminator wrote: Blaminator reporting for duty.

Mission one, read EGB FAQ and report back once you are done.

BBS Signature