00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

FewThe just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Resident Evil collection!

11,751 Views | 130 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to Resident Evil collection! 2002-11-05 08:35:34

At 11/5/02 07:57 AM, Drakflamezero wrote: Tom u need to update teh main page. Three things that need to be removed are create a ride, roof skate, and the WOT collection.

not the WOT collection, it should always be there.

Response to Resident Evil collection! 2002-11-05 08:49:56

At 11/5/02 08:35 AM, pimpster1 wrote:
At 11/5/02 07:57 AM, Drakflamezero wrote: Tom u need to update teh main page. Three things that need to be removed are create a ride, roof skate, and the WOT collection.

Dude I understand why people would want it to stay there. But I mean there are flash movies that are so kick ass and deserve to be on the front page

Response to Resident Evil collection! 2002-11-05 09:09:30

At 11/5/02 08:49 AM, Drakflamezero wrote:
At 11/5/02 08:35 AM, pimpster1 wrote:
Dude I understand why people would want it to stay there. But I mean there are flash movies that are so kick ass and deserve to be on the front page

lol nah it should stay there or worser 1s then taht 1 and they shoulde go like umm crat a ride like the other guy saide lol and some others lol

Response to Resident Evil collection! 2002-11-05 09:12:18

lol, ur rthe only person to relpy to my messege so far on his lol.....

Response to Resident Evil collection! 2002-11-05 09:13:35

I'll second the opinion that there should be a collection of all the tutorials.

Response to Resident Evil collection! 2002-11-05 09:16:47

At 11/5/02 09:13 AM, MaracaClock wrote: I'll second the opinion that there should be a collection of all the tutorials.

k thank u and ur on the right side!

Response to Resident Evil collection! 2002-11-05 09:21:31

I noticed that ever since that one Daft Punk flash music video came out, parodies were being made, like the Eskimo Bob version, and the Mario version, I don't know how many of those parodies are floating around NG, but I do believe that if there are enough, they deserve a collection of their own.

BTW the guy who posted a question about where are the Steven Segal movies, did you check the series section? I think there are a number of people who get collections and series mixed up.

Anyways, there was something I wanted to suggest billions of years ago when Tom was asking for feedback on how to go about doing collections and series. There is no way that 3 of anything is enough to be called a collection or series. I think you should bump up the number to lets say 5 or above.

I also have another idea, small but no biggie. I think you should have a badge or an award logo stating which collection is the best of all the collection. Same applies to series. But I don't want you to make a new page just for that. Put the badge or award logo somewhere in the same corresponding page or something.

Only I can make blue whales cry.

Response to Resident Evil collection! 2002-11-05 09:25:43

At 11/4/02 05:13 PM, hom-e-g wrote: Yeah! that refugee game should be added to politics...in australia its absolutely huge so i think we need something about it here! politics section is the best btw coz its not corrupted by the media;)

I added Refugee - thanks for pointing it out! I want to really update the politics section.

-Tom

Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature

Response to Resident Evil collection! 2002-11-05 09:28:31

At 11/4/02 08:36 PM, DeathScytheBoneshard wrote: WHO IS RANKED #1 OUT OF ALL OF THE NEWGROUNDS MEMBERS? i KNOW MY BUD TOM IS #3.

That tank KICKS ASS!

-Tom

BBS Signature

Response to Resident Evil collection! 2002-11-05 09:28:44

At 11/5/02 09:21 AM, Coraxus wrote: I noticed that ever since that one Daft Punk flash music video came out, parodies were being made, like the Eskimo Bob version, and the Mario version, I don't know how many of those parodies are floating around NG, but I do believe that if there are enough, they deserve a collection of their own.

BTW the guy who posted a question about where are the Steven Segal movies, did you check the series section? I think there are a number of people who get collections and series mixed up.

Anyways, there was something I wanted to suggest billions of years ago when Tom was asking for feedback on how to go about doing collections and series. There is no way that 3 of anything is enough to be called a collection or series. I think you should bump up the number to lets say 5 or above.

I also have another idea, small but no biggie. I think you should have a badge or an award logo stating which collection is the best of all the collection. Same applies to series. But I don't want you to make a new page just for that. Put the badge or award logo somewhere in the same corresponding page or something.

lol i think i knwo where ur going whith this, are u saying that if some 1 makes a movie taht gos whith a collection they get a badge? us that what u mean, if so i tghink tahts a great ideal lol.

Response to Resident Evil collection! 2002-11-05 09:29:58

At 11/4/02 10:34 PM, LegendaryFrog wrote: Thanks Tom for making my Vivi the new Final Fantasy icon!!!!!

Thank you for giving us a better option! ;)

-Tom

BBS Signature

Response to Resident Evil collection! 2002-11-05 09:49:39

Hey everyone remember that whole hacker stuff? Well eariler this morning I got an email from someone talking about sending me NG passwords. I forward the email to wade so I hope they catch the ass who is doing it. Yeah

Response to Resident Evil collection! 2002-11-05 09:56:13

At 11/5/02 09:49 AM, Drakflamezero wrote: Hey everyone remember that whole hacker stuff? Well eariler this morning I got an email from someone talking about sending me NG passwords. I forward the email to wade so I hope they catch the ass who is doing it. Yeah

lol cool good job!!!! about time some 1 did some thang lol.

Response to Resident Evil collection! 2002-11-05 10:06:35

At 11/5/02 09:28 AM, pimpster1 wrote: lol i think i knwo where ur going whith this, are u saying that if some 1 makes a movie taht gos whith a collection they get a badge? us that what u mean, if so i tghink tahts a great ideal lol.

I know many people wish that but in reality, that's not what I mean. What I mean is that just the collection ONLY. For example, in the series secton of the page, you find one badge (Only one badge, not the kind you're thinking when you try to score BLAM, or PROTECTION points) Just a medal somehwere in the headline of the page. If for example, All Your Base collection was the best out of all the collection, then it would say so with the medal badge next to it, that's what I mean.

#1 Best Collection: All Your Base.. (Insert Medal Badge Icon Here)

And don't forget this also applies to series as well

#1 Best Series: Eskimo Bob (Insert Medal Badge Icon Here)

Response to Resident Evil collection! 2002-11-05 10:07:08

At 11/4/02 03:09 PM, EZ3 wrote: ok. Blam Club should have one by now. My Blam Club Collection.

Also I think the castlevania section could use an update. I've seen some good shit that should be in there. this tiger thing, Vampire Hunter INA, or Vampire Hunter II. I noticed you put Dracula>> (sweet movie) in... that was good.

All I can think of for now.

I updated the Castlevania page with those movies. We probably should have a BLAM Club page.

-Tom

BBS Signature

Response to Resident Evil collection! 2002-11-05 10:11:22

At 11/5/02 10:06 AM, Coraxus wrote:
At 11/5/02 09:28 AM, pimpster1 wrote: lol i think i knwo where ur going whith this, are u saying that if some 1 makes a movie taht gos whith a collection they get a badge? us that what u mean, if so i tghink tahts a great ideal lol.
I know many people wish that but in reality, that's not what I mean. What I mean is that just the collection ONLY. For example, in the series secton of the page, you find one badge (Only one badge, not the kind you're thinking when you try to score BLAM, or PROTECTION points) Just a medal somehwere in the headline of the page. If for example, All Your Base collection was the best out of all the collection, then it would say so with the medal badge next to it, that's what I mean.

#1 Best Collection: All Your Base.. (Insert Medal Badge Icon Here)

And don't forget this also applies to series as well

#1 Best Series: Eskimo Bob (Insert Medal Badge Icon Here)

oh lol oky srry i hink tahts good lol srry about that he he he he he he he he he he he

Response to Resident Evil collection! 2002-11-05 11:27:51

We want a Robotech Page
Thank you

Response to Resident Evil collection! 2002-11-05 15:33:59

Does anyone have an suggestions for what needs a collection next? I think YOSHI may need his own page apart from Mario. We will also probably be making one for sound boards (ya know, for prank calling people and whatnot). What do you want to see the most?

I agree, Yoshi is the man,... well dinosaur. He rocks and deserves his own collection. The newer Finial Fantasy games could use a collection. Esecally Finial Fantasy 7.

Response to Resident Evil collection! 2002-11-05 16:37:27

I think that eskimo bob should have its on colletion.

Response to Resident Evil collection! 2002-11-05 17:22:38

At 11/5/02 04:37 PM, ssjbadass wrote: I think that eskimo bob should have its on colletion.

it does already...

Response to Resident Evil collection! 2002-11-05 18:37:48

At 11/5/02 05:22 PM, blkwolf21 wrote:
At 11/5/02 04:37 PM, ssjbadass wrote: I think that eskimo bob should have its on colletion.

it does already...

It's not really a collection, it's better catagorized as series.

And I think we should focus more on making collections on whats already out on NG instead of coming up with something to make just to make a collection out of it. If we did that, we probably end up spraying shit all over the portal worst than the guys who sprayed shit on NG HQ which used to be located in Fecodelphia.

Response to Resident Evil collection! 2002-11-05 20:54:02

i wanna see a LAST STRAW collection..but its about damn time to see a Kirby and Resident Evil Collection whats next a luigi collection?..hope so..:)...tom? pleeease?

Belive in the Black and Gold--GO STEELERS!!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Resident Evil collection! 2002-11-06 20:37:42

HOLY POTATOES FINALLY A RESIDENT EVIL COLLECTION good job!!!!!!

o yah and maybe you should make lord of the rings collection

Response to Resident Evil collection! 2002-11-07 00:45:44

For one thing we could use a TUTORIAL section! There are a lot of good tutorial movies on Newgrounds. I think I'll go post some of those here.

Response to Resident Evil collection! 2002-11-07 00:48:07

Or better yet check this topic i put some tutorial links in here

http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic.php?id=30516

Response to Resident Evil collection! 2002-11-07 02:16:37

Cool Keep it organized

Response to Resident Evil collection! 2002-11-07 19:22:44

At 11/4/02 10:57 AM, TomFulp wrote: Does anyone have an suggestions for what needs a collection next? I think YOSHI may need his own page apart from Mario. We will also probably be making one for sound boards (ya know, for prank calling people and whatnot). What do you want to see the most?

Yo' Tom i got some Questions, and yo holla at me at bibbyney@attbi.com about my questions.

:1. Dude don't you think poor,poor clockcrew deserves a sect of their own, yea' just so smart mutha fuckas could blam them?

:2. Do you need to be at a certain level to post on of dese? If so man wut?

:3. I like to blam shit! I almost have ova 80 blams, why ain't i ranked higher on your popular peoples list and how in fucks name does that system work??

If you could holla at me at my site to answer me that would be fuckin' sweetness!

Response to Resident Evil collection! 2002-11-07 20:57:03

At 11/4/02 10:57 AM, TomFulp wrote: In addition to the recent Kirby collection, we now have a Resident Evil collection, complete with clever title image! :)

Does anyone have an suggestions for what needs a collection next? I think YOSHI may need his own page apart from Mario. We will also probably be making one for sound boards (ya know, for prank calling people and whatnot). What do you want to see the most?

definatly a sound board page... those things are fuckin hilarious

Response to Resident Evil collection! 2002-11-08 08:42:01

Finally Kirby gets his kollektion

Response to Resident Evil collection! 2002-11-08 10:34:29

At 11/4/02 10:57 AM, TomFulp wrote: In addition to the recent Kirby collection, we now have a Resident Evil collection, complete with clever title image! :)

Xmen ! make a Xmen collection you know Wolverine Gambit and co