00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Cositadog just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Resident Evil collection!

11,733 Views | 130 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Resident Evil collection! 2002-11-04 10:57:37

In addition to the recent Kirby collection, we now have a Resident Evil collection, complete with clever title image! :)

Does anyone have an suggestions for what needs a collection next? I think YOSHI may need his own page apart from Mario. We will also probably be making one for sound boards (ya know, for prank calling people and whatnot). What do you want to see the most?

Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature

Response to Resident Evil collection! 2002-11-04 11:01:10

I wanted a LAST STRAW page
but RockAeroZero doesnt like that idea

BBS Signature

Response to Resident Evil collection! 2002-11-04 11:04:07

At 11/4/02 11:01 AM, thisisasignin wrote: I wanted a LAST STRAW page
but RockAeroZero doesnt like that idea

Yeah. I think there could be a bunch of collections but some suck. VGDC is the only guy that I know that does good yoish stuff. Oh well Kirby kicks ass.

Response to Resident Evil collection! 2002-11-04 11:07:36

Hey Fulp Its Me The Infamous N30_Krimzin(That's The Part Where Your Suppossed To Cheer)Anyway I Have An Idea How About Tranzvestite Yoshi Yoshi Turns Him Self Into A Woman And Attract's Men Then Beats The Crap Outta Them With His Tounge U Can Figure Out The Rest And Yoshi Will Turn His Name To Yoshet Hope This Idea Help's You OH Mighty Fulp I Salute U Sir

N30_KRIMZIN

Response to Resident Evil collection! 2002-11-04 11:07:57

Sound boards would be pretty sweet, but who of famous people? like the Arnold Schwarzenegger Sound Boards?

Response to Resident Evil collection! 2002-11-04 11:08:05

At 11/4/02 10:57 AM, TomFulp wrote: In addition to the recent Kirby collection, we now have a Resident Evil collection, complete with clever title image! :)

Does anyone have an suggestions for what needs a collection next? I think YOSHI may need his own page apart from Mario. We will also probably be making one for sound boards (ya know, for prank calling people and whatnot). What do you want to see the most?

What about a sound bard with the Jerky Boys on if its prank callls.

Response to Resident Evil collection! 2002-11-04 11:16:26

At 11/4/02 10:57 AM, TomFulp wrote: In addition to the recent Kirby collection, we now have a Resident Evil collection, complete with clever title image! :)

Cool :) , Resident Evil rocks! My suggestion would be a comic book heros collection. Its a wide catagory and i'm sure several movies / games will be in it in no time!

Response to Resident Evil collection! 2002-11-04 11:29:11

I think you should also update the 'Bad Inventions' page with 'The End Of Bad Inventions' and some of the spoofs that were made. my fave Bad Inventions spoof is 'Bad Animations'

That makes me laugh. theres another cool one by Blackberry Clock. i forget what it is called tho.

Response to Resident Evil collection! 2002-11-04 11:31:25

the res evil bit is amaaaaaazin

Response to Resident Evil collection! 2002-11-04 11:32:00

School Daze is a funny series. but the guy never made any more. I really like it.

Response to Resident Evil collection! 2002-11-04 11:39:51

cool fool. mabey a collection for me since im the greatest :)

Response to Resident Evil collection! 2002-11-04 11:51:20

how about an animutation/fanimutation page? i think that wud be a good idea. All the animutatoins from Neil all of fishywas stuff cough Joxas cough ermm suzikikan we drink ritalin-loads to choose from! Good idea yes?

Response to Resident Evil collection! 2002-11-04 12:09:03

"Does anyone have an suggestions for what needs a collection next? I think YOSHI may need his own page apart from Mario. We will also probably be making one for sound boards (ya know, for prank calling people and whatnot). What do you want to see the most?"

I think a commericals section would be good, no?

Response to Resident Evil collection! 2002-11-04 12:15:52

i didn't look to see if it exists, but maybe a collection idea would be tools. little things like rgb to hex converters, or calculators, maybe a dictionary or something that gets its info from another site through sockets, etc.

something else i thought about, is it'd be cool to have the little link buttons that each collection has all together, like in the "Link to NG" section.

Response to Resident Evil collection! 2002-11-04 12:20:04

Does anyone have an suggestions for what needs a collection next?

A Do A Dont. Yes it's clock. Yes it's not exactly groundbreaking. It's still hilariou though. Give it a collection, Monsieur Fulp!

Response to Resident Evil collection! 2002-11-04 12:20:20

Response to Resident Evil collection! 2002-11-04 12:23:50

At 11/4/02 12:20 PM, pimpster1 wrote:

oops srry i meant fulp not flup lol arry about that dude lol..... :O

Response to Resident Evil collection! 2002-11-04 12:33:52

Is there a resident evil collection?

Response to Resident Evil collection! 2002-11-04 12:54:15

At 11/4/02 12:23 PM, pimpster1 wrote:
At 11/4/02 12:20 PM, pimpster1 wrote:

----------------------------------------------------------------
i ahve another or alot lol... donky kong or wizzerds or even old tommy games lol.... or like antite games like win there wos no electricity lol or some thang like a western colletion, and am i helping any lol?

Response to Resident Evil collection! 2002-11-04 12:55:20

At 11/4/02 11:05 AM, JSonicC wrote: i like the small logo!
i think more of NG's collections should have logos like that!

I'm slowly updating them to look cooler. :)

-Tom

BBS Signature

Response to Resident Evil collection! 2002-11-04 13:00:18

At 11/4/02 12:55 PM, TomFulp wrote:
At 11/4/02 11:05 AM, JSonicC wrote: i like the small logo!
i think more of NG's collections should have logos like that!
I'm slowly updating them to look cooler. :)

-Tom

Sweet.

Response to Resident Evil collection! 2002-11-04 13:06:25

mabey greatest hits? like sim girl, ff chocobo mix, ect...

Response to Resident Evil collection! 2002-11-04 13:12:56

I totally missed the part where tom said that there is now a RE collection. my bad

Response to Resident Evil collection! 2002-11-04 13:14:11

Tom great thing. He just added a thing where you can shoot the flash movies that get off the bus. sweet!

Response to Resident Evil collection! 2002-11-04 13:21:52

i like the new portal movie now 2

Response to Resident Evil collection! 2002-11-04 13:29:18

At 11/4/02 01:21 PM, the_phantom_spancker wrote:

i like the new portal movie now 2

lol me to he has alot of good ideals lol.

Response to Resident Evil collection! 2002-11-04 13:32:18

Thank you for finally making a Resident Evil section. And here's a section you should add, a section for those Steven Seagal cartoons that dissapeared.

Response to Resident Evil collection! 2002-11-04 13:32:22

When the hell is tom gonna remove rooftop skate and create a ride. They are old and boring. Tom there are many other flash movies that are 100 times better than those flash games

Response to Resident Evil collection! 2002-11-04 13:42:37

At 11/4/02 10:57 AM, TomFulp wrote: Does anyone have an suggestions for what needs a collection next? I think YOSHI may need his own page apart from Mario. We will also probably be making one for sound boards (ya know, for prank calling people and whatnot). What do you want to see the most?

Two Suggestions:

-DDR Collection
-Street Fighter/Capcom Fighting Games Collection

Response to Resident Evil collection! 2002-11-04 14:04:59

At 11/4/02 01:42 PM, VicViper wrote:
At 11/4/02 10:57 AM, TomFulp wrote: Does anyone have an suggestions for what needs a collection next? I think YOSHI may need his own page apart from Mario. We will also probably be making one for sound boards (ya know, for prank calling people and whatnot). What do you want to see the most?
Two Suggestions:

-DDR Collection
-Street Fighter/Capcom Fighting Games Collection

TRUE and TRUE!

-Tom

BBS Signature