00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

hedgeoscar91 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Resident Evil collection!

11,752 Views | 130 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to Resident Evil collection! 2002-11-04 14:07:42

At 11/4/02 02:04 PM, TomFulp wrote:
At 11/4/02 01:42 PM, VicViper wrote:
At 11/4/02 10:57 AM, TomFulp wrote: Does anyone have an suggestions for what needs a collection next? I think YOSHI may need his own page apart from Mario. We will also probably be making one for sound boards (ya know, for prank calling people and whatnot). What do you want to see the most?
Two Suggestions:

-DDR Collection
-Street Fighter/Capcom Fighting Games Collection
TRUE and TRUE!

-Tom

lol hey om did u even read my post lol? if any on u like my ideal plaes tell me lol there on the 1st page lol.

Response to Resident Evil collection! 2002-11-04 14:28:22

At 11/4/02 02:07 PM, pimpster1 wrote:
At 11/4/02 02:04 PM, TomFulp wrote:
At 11/4/02 01:42 PM, VicViper wrote:
At 11/4/02 10:57 AM, TomFulp wrote: Does anyone have an suggestions for what needs a collection next? I think YOSHI may need his own page apart from Mario. We will also probably be making one for sound boards (ya know, for prank calling people and whatnot). What do you want to see the most?
Two Suggestions:

-DDR Collection
-Street Fighter/Capcom Fighting Games Collection
TRUE and TRUE!

-Tom
lol hey om did u even read my post lol? if any on u like my ideal plaes tell me lol there on the 1st page lol.

oops lol i meany "TOM" lol srry about and give me a reply plaes lol.

Response to Resident Evil collection! 2002-11-04 15:05:57

Well yoshi is just a stupid dinosaur. I WANNA SEE MORE SHADOW MOVIES! I think Shadow The Hedgehog must get his own page. And about Yoshi... well he just can fuck my motherfucking ass.

Response to Resident Evil collection! 2002-11-04 15:09:26

A resident EMU collection.

Response to Resident Evil collection! 2002-11-04 15:14:25

I think you should make a "In a nutshell" collection that shit is hilarious

Response to Resident Evil collection! 2002-11-04 15:15:08

how about a rug rats sears i mean a colletion or a dragon ball colleton the 1 where goku is a lil kid and stuff not DBZ lol. if any 1 out there know about adult swime on cartoonnetwork. and stuff tell me if u know what im talking about and TOM do tou whatch it lol? cuz i think u shoulde make 1 of thouse colletions and relpy to me this time lol plaes..... he he he he he.

Response to Resident Evil collection! 2002-11-04 15:33:43

There should be a Randy Solemn page!

unban russianspy22

BBS Signature

Response to Resident Evil collection! 2002-11-04 15:35:13

lol no 1 is lissening lol gr......

Response to Resident Evil collection! 2002-11-04 15:42:10

At 11/4/02 10:57 AM, TomFulp wrote: In addition to the recent Kirby collection, we now have a Resident Evil collection, complete with clever title image! :)

Does anyone have an suggestions for what needs a collection next? I think YOSHI may need his own page apart from Mario. We will also probably be making one for sound boards (ya know, for prank calling people and whatnot). What do you want to see the most?

Hey Tom I want to see a page for the Ilove eggs movies

Response to Resident Evil collection! 2002-11-04 15:52:38

At 11/4/02 10:57 AM, TomFulp wrote: In addition to the recent Kirby collection, we now have a Resident Evil collection, complete with clever title image! :)

Does anyone have an suggestions for what needs a collection next? I think YOSHI may need his own page apart from Mario. We will also probably be making one for sound boards (ya know, for prank calling people and whatnot). What do you want to see the most?

Wow what a great collection, and my movie is in it!

Response to Resident Evil collection! 2002-11-04 16:04:53

At 11/4/02 03:42 PM, SteveZarebski wrote:

Hey Tom I want to see a page for the Ilove eggs movies

I have never seen that series.

Response to Resident Evil collection! 2002-11-04 16:11:18

super hero's notsure if u got that one yet.
villians spelling error
superman and or batman pages.
we don't have enough of superman and batman stuff in my opinion.

Response to Resident Evil collection! 2002-11-04 16:40:09

At 11/4/02 03:42 PM, SteveZarebski wrote: Hey Tom I want to see a page for the Ilove eggs movies

Heh... I already made one by the time you wrote that (unless you are kidding around). You can find it here:

http://www.newgrounds.com/collections/iloveegg.html

It includes the Double Yolker as well. ;)

-Tom

Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature

Response to Resident Evil collection! 2002-11-04 16:57:12

Does anyone have an suggestions for what needs a collection next? What do you want to see the most?

I think putting up somethin for the movies featuring the old final fantasy guys (fighter, black mage, etc) would be cool

Response to Resident Evil collection! 2002-11-04 17:13:42

Yeah! that refugee game should be added to politics...in australia its absolutely huge so i think we need something about it here! politics section is the best btw coz its not corrupted by the media;)

Ummmm yeah also the actual amount of movies on the portal and the one on that portal sign are different! maybe you could figure how to update it automatically. spose that'd slow down the site tho

ummm sections... there are a lot...bUtI think there should be a top like 50 for each subject/collection. because that way movies that are kickass and get like 3.6, usually never get seen again after a top 50 for each section they will get seen!. wouldn't that be nice...don't know how youd categorize each movie..mab on the category they gave when they submitted the movie!. anyway it would be cool and good for Ng

Response to Resident Evil collection! 2002-11-04 17:15:09

I think Yoshi definitely deserves his own page.

Response to Resident Evil collection! 2002-11-04 17:16:28

hey man tom u gonna reply to any of my suggestions about the collections i asked for lol?????

Response to Resident Evil collection! 2002-11-04 17:52:01

At 11/4/02 05:13 PM, hom-e-g wrote:
Ummmm yeah also the actual amount of movies on the portal and the one on that portal sign are different! maybe you could figure how to update it automatically. spose that'd slow down the site tho

Hiya - we're aware of the discrepancy between the figures. The reason for this is that the figure at the bottom of the page is currently calculated nightly, whereas the figure in the POPULATION part of the header is calculated hourly - movies obviously get added to the Portal and deleted from the Portal fairly regularly and that's why there's a difference.

I will be addressing this in the next few days. Thanks for pointing the problem out! :)

Response to Resident Evil collection! 2002-11-04 17:52:24

Woohoo! A Resident Evil page! That'll be nice when my other RE movies come out... whenever that happens. Will the movies there get a Releated Content tag later?

Response to Resident Evil collection! 2002-11-04 18:06:48

Well, one collection that you need put up that you said you were gonna do a while ago was a Blizzard Games collection, for Warcraft, Starcraft, and Diablo stuff! Been waitin to see that one go up for a while now...

Response to Resident Evil collection! 2002-11-04 18:09:29

An Animutation collection is what we need!

Response to Resident Evil collection! 2002-11-04 18:09:44

I think the sounds should have their own collection it would be cool

Response to Resident Evil collection! 2002-11-04 18:11:37

hey Tom, i was noticing that some guy i forget his name, keeps uploading games from miniclip.com as an advertisement. (one of them was aqua energizer) so anyway i went to that site and its pretty tight. u should get newgrounds to partner up with it(make it a buddy site), that way u get more traffic, and hopefully more money, bringing better servers and other good shit.

Response to Resident Evil collection! 2002-11-04 18:11:58

lol.... ME= C:My DocumentsMy Picturespower30c.gif

Response to Resident Evil collection! 2002-11-04 18:17:28

i think ur makeing alot of collections, i think it is just making things more complicated, cause i used to be able to find the steven segal show on here, and not any more... hehe where did it go!? actually try to find it anywhere on the internet, u probably wont be able to find it... almost as if it has dissapeared off the face of the earth... do something to preserve this classic, heh

Response to Resident Evil collection! 2002-11-04 18:24:54

Fuckin aye! I love Resident Evil, I'm going to buy Resident Evil 0 on the 12th of this month. man am i psyched. is any one else gunna buy it. pluss their remaking Resident Evil 2,3, and code veronica on Nintendo Gamecube!!

Response to Resident Evil collection! 2002-11-04 18:29:20

At 11/4/02 06:24 PM, kakarot_44 wrote: Fuckin aye! I love Resident Evil, I'm going to buy Resident Evil 0 on the 12th of this month. man am i psyched. is any one else gunna buy it. pluss their remaking Resident Evil 2,3, and code veronica on Nintendo Gamecube!!

lol i hope ur geting ur pay check cuz u soulde like ur gonna buy all the Resident Evil stuff lol.

Response to Resident Evil collection! 2002-11-04 18:32:41

I think a flash tutorial page with the tuts made by Ng user's would be nice for all the people who make shit flash.

Response to Resident Evil collection! 2002-11-04 19:03:04

i think a page for the sorrys games on NG. or a page where the game all are the best on NG. some thang like that. and all the others i saide lol. and what about the other 1 where i wos talking about cartoonnetwork about adult swime and shit any on u whatch that lol? cuz i do its funny and crazy and it a show for adults so plaes say some of u seen 1 of there cartoons like baby blues or cowboy bebop or yuyu hastasho i cant spell it right for got how lol. also theres a show i love its called aqua teen hurrnger force lol i think tahst how u spell it lol also sea lab 2021 lol its a great shoe lol i hope some of u whact it lol but how about makeing that collteon or the others i posted lol..... he he he he that wos a long 1 lol.

Response to Resident Evil collection! 2002-11-04 19:09:07

At 11/4/02 06:17 PM, SquattyPie wrote: i think ur makeing alot of collections, i think it is just making things more complicated, cause i used to be able to find the steven segal show on here, and not any more... hehe where did it go!? actually try to find it anywhere on the internet, u probably wont be able to find it... almost as if it has dissapeared off the face of the earth... do something to preserve this classic, heh

seagal was sold to another site!