00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Gustavo-Y-YA just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Resident Evil collection!

11,734 Views | 130 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to Resident Evil collection! 2002-11-04 19:25:45

At 11/4/02 10:57 AM, TomFulp wrote: In addition to the recent Kirby collection, we now have a Resident Evil collection, complete with clever title image! :)

Does anyone have an suggestions for what needs a collection next? I think YOSHI may need his own page apart from Mario. We will also probably be making one for sound boards (ya know, for prank calling people and whatnot). What do you want to see the mostdespite what people say or tjink i'dd like to se a goonies..(the movie) collection

Response to Resident Evil collection! 2002-11-04 19:33:46

At 11/4/02 10:57 AM, TomFulp wrote: In addition to the recent Kirby collection, we now have a Resident Evil collection, complete with clever title image! :)

Does anyone have an suggestions for what needs a collection next? I think YOSHI may need his own page apart from Mario. We will also probably be making one for sound boards (ya know, for prank calling people and whatnot). What do you want to see the most?

Maybe an artistic collection, where people who use flash to make art. Im only saying that because 2 of my animations are like that. But its still a good idea.

Response to Resident Evil collection! 2002-11-04 19:51:46

Does anyone have an suggestions for what needs a collection next? Go ahead with the sound boards. Get som really fun ones

Response to Resident Evil collection! 2002-11-04 20:22:16

Does anyone have an suggestions for what needs a collection next? I think YOSHI may need his own page apart from Mario. We will also probably be making one for sound boards (ya know, for prank calling people and whatnot). What do you want to see the most?

Oh, HELL YEAH!

Yoshi really should have his own collection!

There should be an Anime collection, too.

How about a section about the pr0n ads at NG? Since SOME people seem to be getting sick of seeing them a lot.

I KNOW NG needs them to survive, BUT...

Since there was a Pop-Up Ads collection, there could be one for the pr0n ads, too.

Response to Resident Evil collection! 2002-11-04 20:32:59

I think their should definatly be a Max Payne collection (im obssessed wit that game). and heres a movie which you should add it too, if not the lego collection. http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view.php?id=55165

Response to Resident Evil collection! 2002-11-04 20:36:36

WHO IS RANKED #1 OUT OF ALL OF THE NEWGROUNDS MEMBERS? i KNOW MY BUD TOM IS #3.

Response to Resident Evil collection! 2002-11-04 21:01:15

At 11/4/02 10:57 AM, TomFulp wrote:

i have nuthing to say about resident evil but that it is the stpidest game in the world now on to my point TOM THIS MESSAGE IS ABOUT PICO 2 U HAVE TEASED ME LONG ENOUGH I HAVE WAITED AND WAIT BUT STILL NO PICO 2 EVERY DAY I COME TO YOUR WEB SITE AND STILL NO PICO 2 PLEASE POST A RESPONES TO THIS A THINK ALL PICO FANS WANT TO KNOW
P.S THIS MESSAGE WILL SELF DESTRUCED IN 5 SECONDS

BOOMMMMMMMMMM

Response to Resident Evil collection! 2002-11-04 21:10:06

I GOT A PROBLEM MY WHEN I VOTE ON A MOVIE IT SAYS I VOTED ALREADY BUT I KNO NOBODY USES MY COMPUTER AND I CHANGE MY PASSSWOORD AND SN FREQUENTLY AND IT LWAYS SAYS I VOTED ON THIS WATS HAPPENING?
CAN U FIX IT?
PLEASE TELL ME
IM NOT GETTING BLAM POINTS LIKE THIS

Response to Resident Evil collection! 2002-11-04 21:44:14

It is nice to see that you are adding more sections to the site, Mr. Fulp. I'l check out the Resident Evil section soon. I've already seen the Kirby section, and I think it is awesome.

However, speaking of Kirby, I believe that a collection of flashes within the Kirby section deserves its own collection as well. Yes, I'm talking about Perfect Kirby. You probably already know this, but the series has already proven that it is the new best series on Newgrounds, with all episodes having, at different times, shown up on the Top 50 of All Time List. As for the latest one, Perfect Kirby 2 (PK4), it alone aquired the Daily Feature, Weekly Feature, Review Crew Pick, and has been in the #1 of All Time slot for a day or two before circulating in the top #4. Not only that, but it led to Pikanjo, the submitter to the series, becoming this month's King of the Portal.

With all these reasons and more, I request that Perfect Kirby obtains its own collection on this fine site. Thank you for reading, Mr. Fulp.

- Neo Phife

Response to Resident Evil collection! 2002-11-04 21:49:05

resident evil is awsome but one thing puzzles me if the city is caracoon city and the forest is called racoon forest how come there was never a zombie racoon or any racoons (normal or not)?

Response to Resident Evil collection! 2002-11-04 22:17:32

I think that diffrent VG's should not have there own collection, but hey what do i know? But definatly definatly....tutorials need there own section! Im to lazy to figure out how to do stuff, and with the best tutorials in one page, it would make it easier!

Response to Resident Evil collection! 2002-11-04 22:34:43

Thanks Tom for making my Vivi the new Final Fantasy icon!!!!!

Response to Resident Evil collection! 2002-11-04 22:46:16

How bout one for Computer games like Diablo 2 or halflife/counterstrike or neverwinter nights OR EVERQUEST!!!!!!!!!!!!

Response to Resident Evil collection! 2002-11-04 23:16:08

DUDE SOME UK TV COMPANY WANTS TO PAY $300
for people to give them there animations and they take credit for it........ please anyone who gets this tell them no! they are screwing you over! unless your animation sucks and you don't care if they take credit...

Response to Resident Evil collection! 2002-11-04 23:41:17

Three words:

CALVIN AND HOBBES

Response to Resident Evil collection! 2002-11-05 00:20:33

At 11/5/02 12:08 AM, ikilledthepope wrote: i wanna see a goatse collection. Goatse is way over due for some recognition for astounding impact hes had on the internet. No ones been the same since. Im sure theres a whole portals worth of quality goatse tribute flash animations and games out there, so why not unite the greatness.

GOATSE FOREVER!!!!!!

Oh, Christ NO!

I pray to God that is FAKE what he did to his ass!

Response to Resident Evil collection! 2002-11-05 00:54:42

FLASH FABLES collection
Or my famous unhappy series collection,have a look at my eps in my profile and my awesome unhappy the game v3 final,it rocks.

BBS Signature

Response to Resident Evil collection! 2002-11-05 01:09:05

Yo TOM FULP,

I HAVE SEEN ALOT OF METAL GEAR SOLID/Metal Gear PARODYS BUT NOT A METAL GEAR SOLID/Metal Gear collection i would like to see one !...................

i totally agree with the Resident Evil collection...........
i also would like to see some super hero collections aswell........................... maybe some street fighter ones but i think ther is ?

......................OHWELL MAKE A METAL GEAR COLLECTION PLEASE........

"He Who Devours Your Entrails & Enjoys It" : Lobo

BBS Signature

Response to Resident Evil collection! 2002-11-05 02:17:42

Well, the idea of new collections sounds fun, but how about UPKEEP ON THE CURRENT ONES!!! I have noticed that some of the sections actually have links to stuff that was blammed (i.e. some content in the Heartless Bastards section). That should be on the top of the list.

But so far as the topic for a new collection, I like the ideas for a soundboard section (especially a George Carlin soundboard) or maybe even the funny commercial section (i.e. Gummy Razorblades).

Response to Resident Evil collection! 2002-11-05 02:22:08

At 11/4/02 01:32 PM, Drakflamezero wrote: When the hell is tom gonna remove rooftop skate and create a ride. They are old and boring. Tom there are many other flash movies that are 100 times better than those flash games

Totally agree with Drakflamezero...get rid of those tom!!! Old news..who the hell still plays those games?

Response to Resident Evil collection! 2002-11-05 03:02:16

Man, Yoshi Collection wuld b heapz g00d, only dat nintendo lubs mario so much, not much shit can b made on Yoshi

Response to Resident Evil collection! 2002-11-05 03:08:41

How about one for anime

Response to Resident Evil collection! 2002-11-05 04:47:32

At 11/4/02 01:32 PM, Drakflamezero wrote: When the hell is tom gonna remove rooftop skate and create a ride. They are old and boring. Tom there are many other flash movies that are 100 times better than those flash games

Heh, yeah, create a ride ain't all that interesting, and didn't Perfect Kirby 2 used to be in that spot until Create a Ride came back? Well, 'scuse me if I'm wrong. Anyway, Soundboards , Yoshi, lots of ideas! Muaha! And you should also make a collection of the worst flash movies that ever didn't get blammed, err.. or.. the best flash movie that everyone liked, like ff chocobo robo voice, those sim girl games, etc.

Response to Resident Evil collection! 2002-11-05 05:58:06

You need to make a chrono trigger page.
And if you can make a page for My cartoon Sam Man it has about 4 parts so far and will have another one soon.

BBS Signature

Response to Resident Evil collection! 2002-11-05 06:04:10

At 11/5/02 04:47 AM, HanaNakamura wrote:
Heh, yeah, create a ride ain't all that interesting, and didn't Perfect Kirby 2 used to be in that spot until Create a Ride came back? Well, 'scuse me if I'm wrong. Anyway, Soundboards , Yoshi, lots of ideas! Muaha! And you should also make a collection of the worst flash movies that ever didn't get blammed, err.. or.. the best flash movie that everyone liked, like ff chocobo robo voice, those sim girl games, etc.

i want a counter strike colection.

Response to Resident Evil collection! 2002-11-05 07:24:39

How about removing The War on Terror Collection too?

Also, the fanimutations collections get my vote.

Response to Resident Evil collection! 2002-11-05 07:57:44

Tom u need to update teh main page. Three things that need to be removed are create a ride, roof skate, and the WOT collection.

Response to Resident Evil collection! 2002-11-05 07:58:28

REISDENT IEVL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At 11/4/02 11:01 AM, thisisasignin wrote: I wanted a LAST STRAW page
but RockAeroZero doesnt like that idea

Response to Resident Evil collection! 2002-11-05 08:26:03

At 11/4/02 10:57 AM, TomFulp wrote: Does anyone have an suggestions for what needs a collection next? I What do you want to see the most?

I wouldnt mind a Grand theft auto section, that would be so cool...

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to Resident Evil collection! 2002-11-05 08:34:01

At 11/5/02 08:26 AM, xwaynecoltx wrote:
At 11/4/02 10:57 AM, TomFulp wrote: Does anyone have an suggestions for what needs a collection next? I What do you want to see the most?
I wouldnt mind a Grand theft auto section, that would be so cool...

helll yeah!!!!! man tom xwaynecoltx is going places he has some good ideals!!!!!! i agree grang theft ato is nearly the best game!!!!!! hell yeah!!! put up a grand theft ato page like he saide plaes lol!!!! great job dude!!!