00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MoptopCartoons just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

3,785,311 Views | 87,998 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-06-13 00:03:03

At 6/12/04 11:56 PM, Recon_Rebel wrote:
Forgive my ignorance Joe but who the hell is GaryHobson??

Blarg.

Watch the show some time. It's a lot better than most of the stuff you see on TV.

My art gallery, because I'm better than you at things.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-06-13 01:13:55

I Leveled up to lvl 10!!! YEY!!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-06-13 02:09:40

At 6/13/04 01:13 AM, CarotsHandbagsCheese wrote: I Leveled up to lvl 10!!! YEY!!!!

Congrats on surviving through the first 9 levels!

Now this just frustrates me... my b/p rate has dropped drastically recently, and it sucks because now I am EIGHT b/p away from levelling up... but the one time I have a little bit of free time to be online is when hardly anyone submits movies! So now after tonight I will probably only be just a few points away from levelling up with no idea when I'll be able to get online again! AAARRRRGGHH!

Okay, now that that's out, I can chill... I guess it doesn't really matter anyway since it won't help me until I can vote, so I might as well level up when I can spend some time voting. But still...

Count the bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drum...

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-06-13 02:17:54

At 6/12/04 11:45 PM, Sentinel_specter wrote: I got my 3000 blam point today. I unfortunatly missed the screenshot though. I am sad.

Oh well, it's a land mark so that's good, I guess.

But alas, so screenie.... :'(

Congrats on the milestone! Heh, a little photoshopped screenie won't hurt. Man, and you missed it by 6 points :(

At 6/13/04 01:13 AM, CarotsHandbagsCheese wrote: I Leveled up to lvl 10!!! YEY!!!!

Congratulations on the 10th level! Aren't you relieved you got rid of that annoying level 9? Heh, now get used to the Boxing Glove. Actually, this level is going by much faster than getting from level 9 to 10.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-06-13 02:33:11

At 6/13/04 02:17 AM, KineticMonkey wrote: Congratulations on the 10th level! Aren't you relieved you got rid of that annoying level 9? Heh, now get used to the Boxing Glove. Actually, this level is going by much faster than getting from level 9 to 10.

My theory on this is that you're so used to levelling up very quickly for the first 9 levels that when it suddenly takes you 3 months instead of 5 days to reach a new level it seems to take forever. But once you're used to taking around 3 months per level up, it just goes by faster.

At 6/13/04 02:09 AM, yadjmir wrote: but the one time I have a little bit of free time to be online is when hardly anyone submits movies!

Yeah, and I was wrong about this... suddenly a flurry of movies popped into the portal, so it seems that I should make Staff Sergeant by the morrow. But at this rate I'll never get those damn gold badges...

Count the bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drum...

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-06-13 04:13:55

At 6/12/04 11:45 PM, Sentinel_specter wrote: I got my 3000 blam point today. I unfortunatly missed the screenshot though. I am sad.

Congrats!

Which countries are you going to visit in Europe?

You should come to lapland in winter, home of santa claus you know ;D

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-06-13 04:53:59

At 6/12/04 11:45 PM, Sentinel_specter wrote: I got my 3000 blam point today.

Grats =)

But alas, so screenie.... :'(

~shrug~ so make one

Nice work. Keep on climbing,

At 6/13/04 02:09 AM, yadjmir wrote:
Now this just frustrates me... my b/p rate has dropped drastically recently, and it sucks because now I am EIGHT b/p away from levelling up... but the one time I have a little bit of free time to be online is when hardly anyone submits movies! So now after tonight I will probably only be just a few points away from levelling up with no idea when I'll be able to get online again! AAARRRRGGHH!

Up by five as of now =) Grats!

You might want to pipe in in this thread. I wrote out one of my usual novels but one of the points that should interest you is the tracking I proposed him doing either in addition to, or instead of, what he is doing now.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-06-13 05:40:46

Welcome to Level 13. Population: TsarMatt.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-06-13 06:11:21

A quick note for those of you twiddling around with flipsided:

One thought I had about them was that maybe their "ranks" were split ... instead of needing 100 in any combination, like here, say you'd need 50 of each there to earn the first "rank". I managed to do that today, but no rank yet, nor have I seen any change in the effect any of my votes have. It's still possible that they actually have separate "ranks" for their blams and saves, but I obviously haven't hit any of the checkpoints.

I've wandered through some peoples profiles and still have no clue what the difference is between "flipsided" points and experience. The top level there is 30, with levels below that apparently scaling against it. Whoever has the most (azrag at the moment) is level 30. The next person behind him (cyberdevil) is listed as level 8 and shows that he need to get to 400 XP to get to the next level. Since they swiped the 30 level schema, it's likely that you enter into scaling levels once you get past 8.

17 "keeps" until I take first place for that too ;)

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-06-13 07:12:46

At 6/13/04 06:11 AM, D0GMA wrote: stuff

Yeah... and the webmaster says he was only "inspired" by Newgrounds and there are a lot of original things on his website !

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-06-13 08:35:51

i'm new to the site, wheres the spam area???

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-06-13 08:45:25

At 6/13/04 08:35 AM, syco-andi wrote: i'm new to the site, wheres the spam area???

Read the rules. There is no spam area.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-06-13 09:01:04

Congrats Carrot Rsar and Sentinal on their respective level up and b/s milestones.

Soon to be 19 members eh...Thats cool, i think if you opened up the gates to new members this place would become a joke, its kinda cool and suspensive (dont even think thats a word, lol.)

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-06-13 09:12:00

At 6/13/04 08:35 AM, syco-andi wrote: i'm new to the site, wheres the spam area???

Hehe, not on Newgrounds, but on Spamclub.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-06-13 10:24:48

i'm just posting here to say that i will be celebrating my move to lvl 11 tommorrow its taken me a long while and i have been waiting to get my brass knuckles but i will finally get them tommorrow WHOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm back with 46 and 2 ahead of me

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-06-13 10:43:57

At last, I have returned! Man, day ban's last forever, but I did deserve it. I had other, more important, non-NG things on my mind and wasn't paying enough attention. Oh well. :)

Whoever it was who posted about me breaking into the Top 100, thanks! And to those of you saying it was against the rules, I didn't ask him to do it. He did it willingly.

Congrats to the many, many level ups, rank ups, etc. over the past 5 days. (You really don't expect me to name every, single one, do you?)

And I checked out that flipsided site. Ya know, got an account and everything. Honestly, parts of the site are a rip(More or less), but not all parts of it. And the creator seems like an okay, cool guy. He probably thought he wouldn't have gotten in trouble.

Personally, I think if the Fulps are going to be taking this so seriously, then it should have been delt with in private, instead of opening a thread and accomplishing two things:
1. Turning the creator into a marked man on NG and on the internet.
2. Getting flipsided a hell of a lot more traffic.

King Of Fighters '98: The Slugfest

"Nothing Is Perfect, Therefore Perfection Is Flawed." - Adam Lewis

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-06-13 11:06:57

I finally have 10 000 B/P points !

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-06-13 11:12:21

At 6/13/04 11:06 AM, Shpouiten wrote: I finally have 10 000 B/P points !

Nice work man! Quite the milestone there. Good work.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-06-13 11:14:20

At 6/13/04 10:43 AM, Pure_LionHeart wrote: At last, I have returned! Man, day ban's last forever, but I did deserve it. I had other, more important, non-NG things on my mind and wasn't paying enough attention. Oh well. :)

What did you do that you got banned?

Whoever it was who posted about me breaking into the Top 100, thanks! And to those of you saying it was against the rules, I didn't ask him to do it. He did it willingly.

It was me ;) and your welcome, anything for you :D.

And I checked out that flipsided site. Ya know, got an account and everything. Honestly, parts of the site are a rip(More or less), but not all parts of it. And the creator seems like an okay, cool guy. He probably thought he wouldn't have gotten in trouble.

Should I join too?... It would be nice to be like one of the high levels and... well you know what I mean.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-06-13 11:17:19

At 6/13/04 02:17 AM, KineticMonkey wrote: Congrats on the milestone! Heh, a little photoshopped screenie won't hurt. Man, and you missed it by 6 points :(

No actually I missed it by 2 Blam points. I was close, just not close enough. And yes, I am photoshopping the picture now. :)

At 6/13/04 04:13 AM, -Alpe- wrote: Which countries are you going to visit in Europe?

Southern France, Southern Germany, and Switzerland.

You should come to lapland in winter, home of santa claus you know ;D

Hah, I would like to, but it doesn't look like I am going to make it to Lapland this year. Maybe another time. :)

At 6/13/04 04:53 AM, D0GMA wrote: Grats =)

Aye, thank you.

And welcome back Pure_Lionheart. :)

Ahh, and my l337 photoshopping skills. Thanks for the idea Kenetic Monkey. :)

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-06-13 11:19:45

Congrats Shpouiten thats a mighty big b/s count youve got there, well done.

Welcome bacl Lionheart you spammy bitch =P You must tell me why you are going to be on sky one.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-06-13 11:20:53

At 6/13/04 11:14 AM, -Alpe- wrote: What did you do that you got banned?

Posted in a spam topic.

It was me ;) and your welcome, anything for you :D.

Yay! Haha. Thanks man. :)

Should I join too?... It would be nice to be like one of the high levels and... well you know what I mean.

You could. I've since given up because they only get a new flash to vote on every 2 hours. Acctually, I have 1 Curb point(Blam point) and i'm ranked 13th. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-06-13 11:22:25

At 6/13/04 11:20 AM, Pure_LionHeart wrote:
You could. I've since given up because they only get a new flash to vote on every 2 hours. Acctually, I have 1 Curb point(Blam point) and i'm ranked 13th. ;)

lol, I think I´ll drop this one. I hardly have the time to do my job here properly so I don´t think it would do good for my NG account if I join to another site.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-06-13 11:25:01

At 6/13/04 11:19 AM, Slightly_Crazy_Dude wrote: Welcome bacl Lionheart you spammy bitch =P You must tell me why you are going to be on sky one.

I'll take that as a compliment. lol

And i'm not. Shadow_Interceptor is. Check the FF Club.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-06-13 11:31:27

I leveled up in famous! Did I tell you guys that I got to the FOCUS magazine ;D. Write "Ali Pekesen" (yes, that is my real name) to google and I´m the first to come up.
Someone has maby heard this before but you don´t have to be all bitchy, you can watch the site again ^_^

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-06-13 11:51:31

At 6/13/04 11:31 AM, -Alpe- wrote: I leveled up in famous! Did I tell you guys that I got to the FOCUS magazine ;D. Write "Ali Pekesen" (yes, that is my real name) to google and I´m the first to come up.
Someone has maby heard this before but you don´t have to be all bitchy, you can watch the site again ^_^

I searched, but nothing about your name came up...

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-06-13 11:51:42

At 6/13/04 11:20 AM, Pure_LionHeart wrote: Posted in a spam topic.

Glad to see you are back, welcome back, Wi/Ht died a bit since you were gone.
So I am glad to see you back!

Also, congrats to all who leveled up got a new badge rank or reached some mile stone!

Mike

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-06-13 11:55:10

At 6/13/04 11:51 AM, Baron_Von_Bad_Guy wrote: Glad to see you are back, welcome back, Wi/Ht died a bit since you were gone.
So I am glad to see you back!

Yeah, I saw your post a couple of days ago. Glad i'm appreciated. Yet you have the fan club, not me. :'( lol

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-06-13 13:04:22

At 6/13/04 11:55 AM, Pure_LionHeart wrote: Yeah, I saw your post a couple of days ago. Glad i'm appreciated. Yet you have the fan club, not me. :'( lol

Yea I am glad your back to but I don't have a fan club either so don't feel left out. But maybe someday I will have one. Or maybe not. Dreams not to be taking seriously i guess.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-06-13 14:16:36

Any word on those damn votes being tallied yet, i for one cant wait to see who the new member of the club will be.

Lionheart, yes i know its not you thats gonna be on TV, that was my mistake, i apologise.

On a shitty side note, all my movies now reached a total viewing count of 8000, lol, i know its nothing to you established artists out there, but i feel kinda chuffed :)