00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

emoloser21 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

3,809,615 Views | 88,034 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-08-16 13:32:23

At 8/16/12 11:24 AM, Bahamut wrote:
Yeah, because that's all that drives people these days, isn't it? Not everyone is a Premiership Footballer!
That's expecting too much from this world. Of course it's all for the money.

Don't be so cynical Bahamut. Its unbecoming of you.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-08-16 20:10:09

So Clock Day had 210 submissions. I managed 90 saves and 2 blams, (yes I got blams, amazing hey!). So I only wasted 118 Blam votes. God I can't wait for the Whistle to return and Portal Mods to be instigated. It's like LittleWashu says, I to am sick and tired of seeing savewhores get rewarded for bad voting habits. It's about time they fixed this problem and took away the save votes received from those that vote to pass shit through judgement and give them back to the people who voted to remove that shit from the portal. If this small problem was to be fixed and people suddenly realize they are wasting their votes and losing their save points, just watch how quickly their voting habits change back to blamming the shit.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-08-17 03:46:37

Became a Brigadier General!
Passed 17000 Saves.

It's only fun if you get a scar out of it

Team Fortress 2 club

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-08-17 04:45:25

You passed 86000 B/P! Congrats!

At 8/16/12 07:19 AM, Knuckstrike wrote:
At 8/16/12 06:00 AM, Auz wrote: Blams: 22729 (+0 since last log)
Saves: 63241 (+78 since last log)

Admittedly, I haven't been around for about the second half of the day. I assumed Clock Day was going to disappoint again anyway. I think it did.
It was my first real Clock Day (the first one where I gained more than 10 saves), and I think it was pretty good. The second half was the busiest half.

I got 144 saves on clock day, and I wasn't on Newgrounds from 6 in the evening until midnight (Newgrounds time). After that, another 50 flash were probably submitted. Over 200 flash is a lot for me.

Well it could've been worse, but it pales in comparison to the Clock Days of '05, '06 and '07.

At 8/16/12 07:37 AM, Odyssic wrote:
At 8/16/12 06:00 AM, Auz wrote: Admittedly, I haven't been around for about the second half of the day. I assumed Clock Day was going to disappoint again anyway. I think it did.
Back in 2007, I wouldn't say I saw most of clock day, now I have a laptop (which I didn't back then), I can see the portal more and that was pretty much all day active. I guess I didn't get over 100 because I tried to blam the shit.

I think I casted a blam or two, but to no avail. Generally I'm okay with the crappy spam submissions on Clock Day though. They're tradition after all.

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]

Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz

The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 May 2018)

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-08-17 05:46:09

At 8/15/12 03:47 AM, Coop wrote: Hey, we're still proud that we got Bronze in the team Gymnastics. Silver would have been incredible...

It's just that one can get the feeling that the "usual suspects" always get higher scores from the judges.

At 8/15/12 07:16 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 8/15/12 02:19 AM, Haggard wrote:
At 8/13/12 10:05 AM, Bahamut wrote: Are the Olympics over and done with already? If so, good! I'm glad the burden is put behind us all now.
The Paralympics will start in a few weeks.
At least the MAIN burden is over.

Hey, at least London was able to pull it all off without any major screw ups. Now Hamburg on the other hand... they try to get the Olympics to Hamburg for quite some time now. And yet, they can't even finish the "Elbe Philharmonic Hall". It was schedulded to open in 2010 and cost around 241 million Euros (and at the same time, they tell me I have to pay tuition fees because it costs too much money??). Now we have 2012, the damn thing still isn't finished and the costs are somewhere around 450 million Euros now! WTF?!

I have loads of free time but I spend it all just lazing around on the laptop. I should earn medals on here, I should make more icons but nope, all I'm doing is being a lazy fuck. I suppose video games and TV are great ways to make yourself lazy.
The TV is to blame. It's like, if you turn it on, one hour has passed in just a blink of an eye.
Well, I don't use TV itself to watch TV shows. I would if Futurama wouldn't take a fucking eternity for new episodes to be aired over here. At least Red Dwarf X is only a few months away.

I know the problem. It's nearly impossible to watch any US series, since the TV stations decide to butcher the whole season and show the episodes whenever they feel like it. But hey, I just buy the DVDs now and I can enjoy the series's (is that the correct plural of "series"?) in english and don't have to resort to badly translated dubs.

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-08-17 07:29:18

Coop looks through his copy of the Newgrounds Writing Anthology, while congratulating:
LittleWashu: 13.37 Total Voting Power
Knuckstrike: 190,000 Medal Points; Medals from 1,200 Games
Addict: Brigadier General
LiquidFire: 17,000 Saves; Brigadier General
Auz: 86,000 B/P

At 8/16/12 07:37 AM, Odyssic wrote: Just found out I got into Uni, really happy. My first choice as well. My clock day was crap, I didn't get over 100, got a few blams somehow.

What are you going to study and where?

At 8/16/12 04:15 AM, Coop wrote: I managed more than 1/10th of my output from Clock Day 2007, but that was because I got over 100 points. I think on my best Clock Day, it was around 950 Saves. I'd have happilly killed for a Blam on that day back then.
Saves: 5706 (+739 since last log) - 2007, never going to beat that. Good news, NG log said I got a blam which (I think) has happened every Clock day now.

I've still yet to get a blam on any August 15th. I will, I just need to keep trying, as the scores were MUCH lower this year.

At 8/16/12 11:24 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 8/16/12 04:15 AM, Coop wrote:
At 8/15/12 07:16 AM, Bahamut wrote: Just remember, second place is a fancy word for losing. Wait, if we're third then what does that suggest?
That Bender was wrong? You get medals as well! Bear in mind that in some events, we finished first and second or first and third.
You mean you don't trust that robot?

"Don't trust him, he's evil!"
"I know he is, but I have no choice." Santa said it all.

It's not that there's non-metal music being played. There would be the odd notable rock artist there but on the other hand, if they cannot give any credit to heavy metal, then simply, FUCK YOU!
That's a very blinkered view of things.
It's still truthful, though. There's no reason to praise all this crap when they don't do it right. I'm pretty sure I got headache from all that noise they threw in for the crappy ceremonies.

Fair enough, you're entitled to an opinion. Personally, I'm glad that you're in the minority.

Unless of course, all the big acts like Iron Maiden and Black Sabbath simply said no to this tripe. I know for a fact that David Bowie and The Rolling Stones declined and I'll say good on them. I'm willing to assume everyone who was there did it for the money.
Yeah, because that's all that drives people these days, isn't it? Not everyone is a Premiership Footballer!

Again, I disagree. Sure, some of the idiots there were just there for the money, with George Michael playing his new single, to get more exposure, as if the radio didn't play it enough. We're not all capitalists.

Last time we had nu metal, it sucked balls.
It gave us a few decent bands - System of a Down, for example.
I never understood their association with nu-metal at all. They're a decent band unlike Shitknot and Korn.

I'm not that big a fan of Quorn and Slipknot was a great knot, until the band ruined it.

Eh, standard format can be a bit of a hassle if you're not active in Magic.
My friends have decks and theirs escalate in power much faster than mine. I can't keep up.
My deck has some reckless power to it now. Now if only I had two more of this guy.

Easy enough to eliminate early on. I prefer things with a little more power, that are less likely to die in the first few turns.

At 8/16/12 08:10 PM, gamejunkie wrote: So Clock Day had 210 submissions. I managed 90 saves and 2 blams, (yes I got blams, amazing hey!). So I only wasted 118 Blam votes.

Damn you! I wasted loads of votes, with a 0% success rate

God I can't wait for the Whistle to return and Portal Mods to be instigated.

Yeah, I'm looking forward to something like that, to turn the tide in favour of the Blam once more!

At 8/17/12 05:46 AM, Haggard wrote:
At 8/15/12 03:47 AM, Coop wrote: Hey, we're still proud that we got Bronze in the team Gymnastics. Silver would have been incredible...
It's just that one can get the feeling that the "usual suspects" always get higher scores from the judges.

I'm happy with the bronze. While it can be a little bitter that we got bumped down from silver on appeal, it was an appeal against the judgement of the Japanese, as opposed to them marking us down on appeal. Circumstances beyond our control and we outperformed expectations, so I'm still happy.

So I saw The Dark Knight Rises last night and I feel that I have a new voice in my arsenal. I can do a pretty decent Bane impersonation. Does anyone know someone who can work audio software for putting the effects on my voice, if I did a decent impression of Bane? I have an idea for a script!

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-08-17 08:19:20

Axes! Chopping limbs from the beasts!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-08-17 16:18:59

Considering my university (and about every single other federal university in the WHOLE country) has reached its THIRD MONTH ON STRIKE, and Half-Life is taking its toll on me again after good 7-ish years without beating it (on "difficult" level this time, though), blending the aforementioned with my intended lack of contact with the "real" world and my friends... I declare that I have no reason whatsoever not to say at least "HEY" around here.

So... hey! I'll try staying around for more than 5 minutes this time. Maybe until the strike ends. Or I grow some bollocks and face Half-Life again.

How are you peoplez? Was Clock Day a huge disappointment again?

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-08-18 05:00:20

12345 blams

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-08-18 06:23:36

Coop works on a few ideas, while congratulating:
Bahamut: Level 52
SmashLuigifan1: Top 1,000 B/Per
Criminal-23: 10,000 Total Points
Gambit: 26,000 Experience
jonthomsom: 12,345 Blams

Listening to:
Jeff Wayne / Gary Osbourne - Thunder Child
Rush - Armor & Sword

At 8/17/12 04:18 PM, Sir-Nuts wrote: I declare that I have no reason whatsoever not to say at least "HEY" around here.

It's been too long, how are things?

How are you peoplez? Was Clock Day a huge disappointment again?

I'm well thanks. Hoping to put the cricket team back to the top of the table today. We'll see how that pans out, though :)

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-08-18 08:37:58

Level 26 get

Deploy the... it's a yellow button... it's usually flashing... it makes the engines go... whoosh!

Back my puzzle/adventure story mashup

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-08-18 08:49:25

At 8/17/12 07:29 AM, Coop wrote:
I'm happy with the bronze. While it can be a little bitter that we got bumped down from silver on appeal, it was an appeal against the judgement of the Japanese, as opposed to them marking us down on appeal. Circumstances beyond our control and we outperformed expectations, so I'm still happy.

And you have every reason to be happy. My little "rant" isn't focused on the last Olympic Games, though. It's almost always the case, that "the usual suspsects" seem to recieve better ratings from the judges than other nations. But oh well, I better stop complaining. I don't care too much for gymnastics anyway. ^^

That being said: I'm happy with the performance of team germany as well. Except for the swimmers who just where disappointing once again. But maybe it's a pattern: They disappointed in Athens, they won 3 medals in Beijing, they disappointed in London. So maybe they will win some medals again in Rio de Janeiro?

At 8/17/12 04:18 PM, Sir-Nuts wrote: So... hey! I'll try staying around for more than 5 minutes this time. Maybe until the strike ends. Or I grow some bollocks and face Half-Life again.

Oh hai Sir-Nuts!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-08-18 15:50:44

Listening to:

Twisted Tower Dire - The Curse of Twisted Tower

Thanks to:

Coop
Odyssic

At 8/16/12 08:10 PM, gamejunkie wrote: yes I got blams, amazing hey!

What is this sorcery?! :P

At 8/15/12 07:16 AM, Bahamut wrote: At least the MAIN burden is over.
Hey, at least London was able to pull it all off without any major screw ups. Now Hamburg on the other hand... they try to get the Olympics to Hamburg for quite some time now. And yet, they can't even finish the "Elbe Philharmonic Hall". It was schedulded to open in 2010 and cost around 241 million Euros (and at the same time, they tell me I have to pay tuition fees because it costs too much money??). Now we have 2012, the damn thing still isn't finished and the costs are somewhere around 450 million Euros now! WTF?!

On the other hand, everything spent on this puts UK in a deeper hole. There's no way we can recover.

Well, I don't use TV itself to watch TV shows. I would if Futurama wouldn't take a fucking eternity for new episodes to be aired over here. At least Red Dwarf X is only a few months away.
I know the problem. It's nearly impossible to watch any US series, since the TV stations decide to butcher the whole season and show the episodes whenever they feel like it. But hey, I just buy the DVDs now and I can enjoy the series's (is that the correct plural of "series"?) in english and don't have to resort to badly translated dubs.

I admit, I do watch stuff online. It's become a bad habit and I would like to buy DVDs. Well, sometimes they don't release it over here or they are ridiculously late (e.g. Futurama volume 6 DVD/blu-ray in March 2013) so I resort to watching online. I've watched too much Simpsons lately because of that but I will get the DVD box sets someday. I promise that!

At 8/16/12 11:24 AM, Bahamut wrote: It's still truthful, though. There's no reason to praise all this crap when they don't do it right. I'm pretty sure I got headache from all that noise they threw in for the crappy ceremonies.
Fair enough, you're entitled to an opinion. Personally, I'm glad that you're in the minority.

The minority is always good.

Again, I disagree. Sure, some of the idiots there were just there for the money, with George Michael playing his new single, to get more exposure, as if the radio didn't play it enough. We're not all capitalists.

All I can say is at least he was shameless about it but of course, no excuses for him.

I never understood their association with nu-metal at all. They're a decent band unlike Shitknot and Korn.
I'm not that big a fan of Quorn and Slipknot was a great knot, until the band ruined it.

Yes, Slipknot from their demo releases was something different.

My deck has some reckless power to it now. Now if only I had two more of this guy.
Easy enough to eliminate early on. I prefer things with a little more power, that are less likely to die in the first few turns.

Hell, a creature with single mana and can power-up like crazy, that's really good. A nice way to fire up the game.

At 8/17/12 04:18 PM, Sir-Nuts wrote: How are you peoplez? Was Clock Day a huge disappointment again?

This thread always needs more Sir-Nuts. My life has been a bit slow right now. I did have the Manchester meet to look forward to next week but enthusiasm is starting to die out completely. You just can't organise an event without official support. As for Clock Day, I was hanging out with my friends instead of staying home for it so I missed out on most of it. No saves were claimed that day either.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-08-18 20:07:34

I thought this was pretty funny. But 29k saves can be my legitimate level up.

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-08-19 00:00:40

Made lvl 31. Now I have a sweet Chinese sword looking thing.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-08-19 05:29:12

After two wins this weekend, Coop tries for the fabled hat trick. Congratulations to:
DiMono: Level 26
sandwich-eater: 29,000 Saves
BenwaHakubi: Level 31

At 8/18/12 07:55 AM, Odyssic wrote:
At 8/17/12 07:29 AM, Coop wrote: What are you going to study and where?
I'm going to study Computer Science, and at Teesside University.

Ah, I should have seen something like that coming. So is that programming, IT department work, or something else that you're expressly interested in?

At 8/18/12 08:49 AM, Haggard wrote:
And you have every reason to be happy. My little "rant" isn't focused on the last Olympic Games, though. It's almost always the case, that "the usual suspsects" seem to recieve better ratings from the judges than other nations. But oh well, I better stop complaining. I don't care too much for gymnastics anyway. ^^

It's the same in professional football - the teams expected to win get longer to win it, despite there being a few minutes worth of incident, you'll see 4-5 minutes added on by the 4th official at Man. Utd and Man. City games, just so they can do something spectacular.

That being said: I'm happy with the performance of team germany as well. Except for the swimmers who just where disappointing once again. But maybe it's a pattern: They disappointed in Athens, they won 3 medals in Beijing, they disappointed in London. So maybe they will win some medals again in Rio de Janeiro?

It'll be interesting to find out.

At 8/18/12 03:50 PM, Bahamut wrote:
At 8/16/12 11:24 AM, Bahamut wrote: That's expecting too much from this world. Of course it's all for the money.
All I can say is at least he was shameless about it but of course, no excuses for him.

The fact that he's brazen and shameless about it, just makes things worse, IMO

Hell, a creature with single mana and can power-up like crazy, that's really good. A nice way to fire up the game.

I know, but only if the cards align with you and your opponent doesn't doom blade it within two turns. No card is completely invincible, nor can it guarantee victory.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-08-19 08:13:52

Is disappointed that the mini Manchester meet next week has been called off due to extremely low attendances. Better luck next time.

Listening to:

Grim Reaper - Fear No Evil

At 8/19/12 05:29 AM, Coop wrote:
At 8/18/12 03:50 PM, Bahamut wrote: All I can say is at least he was shameless about it but of course, no excuses for him.
The fact that he's brazen and shameless about it, just makes things worse, IMO

Of course, I'm not excusing him here. Infact, I know and care very little about him.

I know, but only if the cards align with you and your opponent doesn't doom blade it within two turns. No card is completely invincible, nor can it guarantee victory.

I assure you, I have had that card countered a fair amount of times, especially with blue counter decks. The power of a single mana card like Unsummon is also good.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-08-19 18:28:00

Level 48. This tale will last at least 106 days.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-08-19 18:30:27

About time I got this extremely shiny whistle.

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

EGB || Sig by EmmaVolt

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-08-19 22:27:26

Medals attained from 800 Medal Games.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-08-20 00:08:29

Level 16 acquired.

"Censorship is telling a man that he cannot have a steak just because a baby cannot chew it." - Mark Twain

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-08-20 03:52:04

Thanks to Clock Day, I am now a Praporshchik for my B/P Rank.

"You're a bit of a ghoul - aren't you?"---ZeroAsALimit.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-08-20 04:26:36

Coop feels like unappreciated shit today. Congratulations to:
mandog: Level 16
Toohot100: Level 48
Spretnaz: Gold Whistle
gamejunkie: Medals from 800 Games
Winrar1337: Level 16
VJF: Praporshchik

At 8/19/12 07:59 AM, Odyssic wrote:
At 8/19/12 05:29 AM, Coop wrote: Ah, I should have seen something like that coming. So is that programming, IT department work, or something else that you're expressly interested in?
Mainly web development, like mainly the programming side, the other things will be good to learn as well.

So, you're not planning on developing "OdyssicGrounds", or something similar, are you?

I'm watching you.
At 8/19/12 08:13 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 8/19/12 05:29 AM, Coop wrote:
At 8/18/12 03:50 PM, Bahamut wrote: Hell, a creature with single mana and can power-up like crazy, that's really good. A nice way to fire up the game.
I assure you, I have had that card countered a fair amount of times, especially with blue counter decks. The power of a single mana card like Unsummon is also good.

Unsummon merely delays the inevitable. A black / blue deck can work that well, as you unsummon it, then get a card that can kill the damned thing completely.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-08-20 09:30:20

Needs more Haggard.

Listening to:

Twisted Tower Dire - The Curse of Twisted Tower

Thanks to:

Coop
Odyssic

At 8/20/12 04:26 AM, Coop wrote:
At 8/19/12 08:13 AM, Bahamut wrote: I assure you, I have had that card countered a fair amount of times, especially with blue counter decks. The power of a single mana card like Unsummon is also good.
Unsummon merely delays the inevitable. A black / blue deck can work that well, as you unsummon it, then get a card that can kill the damned thing completely.

Oh but stalling can help, particularly when paired with other counters. Then again, I'm not playing blue cards so I shouldn't be concerned with how I use it.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-08-20 12:45:18

thanks to clock day mostly... im now up to

13000 Saves!

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-08-20 14:40:53

At 8/18/12 03:50 PM, Bahamut wrote: On the other hand, everything spent on this puts UK in a deeper hole. There's no way we can recover.

At least the money went into the british economy, right?

I admit, I do watch stuff online. It's become a bad habit and I would like to buy DVDs. Well, sometimes they don't release it over here or they are ridiculously late (e.g. Futurama volume 6 DVD/blu-ray in March 2013) so I resort to watching online. I've watched too much Simpsons lately because of that but I will get the DVD box sets someday. I promise that!

Sometimes I do watch stuff online as well. I was watching nearly the first half of the first Futurama season when I was bored a few months ago (all in one sitting). But sometimes it's hard to find decent stuff to watch online. When I'm extremly lazy, I watch some Columbo online, even though I have all the seaons on DVD. But to watch those, I would've to go upstairs to get them, lol.

At 8/19/12 05:29 AM, Coop wrote: After two wins this weekend, Coop tries for the fabled hat trick.

Good luck with that.

It's the same in professional football - the teams expected to win get longer to win it, despite there being a few minutes worth of incident, you'll see 4-5 minutes added on by the 4th official at Man. Utd and Man. City games, just so they can do something spectacular.

Yeah, but for ManCity is new. Even in Germany we know what "Fergie time" means. ;)
Best of all: Sir Alex complained about the german players after yet another lost against Bayern Munich in the Champions League. He said something like "they always complain to the ref, blabla, english players would never do that". Funny, since ManUtd players have a reputation for complaining to the ref.

So, how long until the next summer games? Oh right, 4 years...

At 8/20/12 09:30 AM, Bahamut wrote: Needs more Haggard.

Yeah, sorry.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-08-20 22:45:24

Level 45!

I know this is a movie reference but forgot what it belongs to. Can someone refresh my memory?

Rev 22:20 || Wi/Ht? # 46 || Why was my review deleted? || Without her, we are lifeless satellites drifting.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-08-21 00:06:20

Next milestone gained level 43. However compared to the old level 43 this is not really a big deal >_<

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-08-21 02:17:40

You passed 16000 Experience Points. Good job!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-08-21 07:06:24

Coop tries to make sense of the world today. Congratulations to:
LegolaSS: 13,000 Saves
reverend: Level 45
LittleWashu: Level 43
sushi13: 16,000 Experience

At 8/20/12 07:55 AM, Odyssic wrote:
At 8/20/12 04:26 AM, Coop wrote: So, you're not planning on developing "OdyssicGrounds", or something similar, are you?
Nah, if anything I would want to make some form of video game website.

What, like gamefaqs?

At 8/20/12 09:30 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 8/20/12 04:26 AM, Coop wrote:
At 8/19/12 08:13 AM, Bahamut wrote: I assure you, I have had that card countered a fair amount of times, especially with blue counter decks. The power of a single mana card like Unsummon is also good.
Oh but stalling can help, particularly when paired with other counters. Then again, I'm not playing blue cards so I shouldn't be concerned with how I use it.

Not having played for so long, I've gone a little rusty, tactics-wise.

At 8/20/12 02:40 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 8/19/12 05:29 AM, Coop wrote: After two wins this weekend, Coop tries for the fabled hat trick.
Good luck with that.

And as per usual, we suffered a loss. 10 wicket defeat, we just couldn't get them out. I don't expect you to understand, that's mostly for gamejunkie.

Yeah, but for ManCity is new. Even in Germany we know what "Fergie time" means. ;)

Fergie time, isn't that when David Beckham gets hit in the face with a football boot that Fergie has just kicked across the dressing room at him?

Best of all: Sir Alex complained about the german players after yet another lost against Bayern Munich in the Champions League. He said something like "they always complain to the ref, blabla, english players would never do that". Funny, since ManUtd players have a reputation for complaining to the ref.

Too many footballers complain to the referee. In rugby, the ref just moves it 10 yards further up the pitch for dissent. That would shut most of the pricks up.

So, how long until the next summer games? Oh right, 4 years...

Yeah, we need to focus on Sochi 2014 now ;)

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature