00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

EatMyShoes just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

3,760,594 Views | 87,887 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-08-02 16:17:27

Just reached 34,000B/P

Fab :D

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-08-02 18:34:35

5,005 experience points today.
i just don't like that 5 at the end at all.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-08-02 19:30:22

Listening to::
Sacifice by Edguy
Awaken the Giant by Stratovarius
Under a Glass Moon by Dream Theater

Thnks to ninjakoopa-33 twice

Disclaimer: Some of you might notice the quotes are not in chronlogical orderr, I am trying a new invotive way of posting by caterogizing by users or certian posts.

At 7/27/09 03:21 AM, Coop83 wrote:
At 7/26/09 04:32 PM, iscrulz wrote: No but no I must sincerely say get well quick. I don't follow any type of racing but serious injuries and fatal crashes are something to be concerned about, and all We rednecks are still mourning the lost of 3 Dale "The Intimadator" Earnhardt.
A sad day for all motor sport fans. That was the first points race I watched in NASCAR - the first races being the Gatorade Duels for the qualifying.

That wasn't the first point race I watched I can't remember which it was back in the early 90's or maybe later.

At 7/29/09 03:37 AM, Coop83 wrote: I think I'd like to catch you for B/P before 70k. I wonder how long iscrulz can draw out his own fate?

I will pass gfox before he reaches 72K I am confident in that. You for a fact will never stay ahead of me.

At 8/1/09 05:52 AM, Coop83 wrote: And everyone should vote for EchoRun for best artist.

</shameless plug>

I voted even before this shameless plug or reading this post, I am pysik Ya. I think Best Artist is stupid for a general bbs award, it doesn't fit it.

At 8/2/09 04:54 AM, Coop83 wrote: Coop watches his Yankees get demolished.

Yeah go White Sox oh wait boo the White SOX. Then Tiger went into extra innings back to back against the Cleveland Buckeyes.

At 7/27/09 03:21 PM, Sir-Nuts wrote: Indeed. Those crashes are always something to worry about. Some of them don't look that bad, but they might be worse than they look. We were all worried even more than usual, since we had Henry Surtees' death earlier this month.

That must have been freaky knowing a flying object at the helmet is potentially fatal. I never saw a second of F-1 racing in my life excluding highlights on ESPN, I believe. I was watching Dana Patrick getting angry over the Target sponsored driver and Pit Crew getting ran over lulz.

At 7/27/09 05:54 AM, Odyssic wrote:
At 7/27/09 04:44 AM, iscrulz wrote: Just here to say I finally reached 66,666 B/Pand I am going to think about retiring on that it sounds and looks like a good amount of points, Not a big milestone but its sort of a mini-achievement.
Unless I suck at maths, I'm pretty sure that adds up to 60,666 B/P

I don't have 66,666 Oh crap I got carried away with teh stat dreaming and I thought it was reality.

At 7/27/09 07:43 AM, Auz wrote: Like Odyssic said, that adds up to 60,666 BP ;) But at least you can pick better retirement numbers now for blams and saves individually.

Well I can't retire anytime in the near or possible future because I have to try and get ahead of that damn Jew porch monkey Cooper. Unless he is 20,000 points ahead of me, someday I might be able to get 80 per day.

At 7/27/09 04:41 PM, Haggard wrote: Nice try! :P

Damn you chaps are too keen, I proclaim.

At 7/28/09 02:04 PM, Sir-Nuts wrote: FAIL! =P

WELL FUCK YOU THEN. DON'T WANT. Damn mods didn't delete the post like I ask them nicely to do.

At 7/28/09 03:39 AM, Coop83 wrote: LOLMATHSFAIL :P

Stupid CALCUATA, fffffffffffffffffffffffffff

You're not that far ahead of me ;)

Damn it I wil be someday. heed my warning, I will boost through the B/P right under your huge nose.

At 7/27/09 06:40 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 7/26/09 04:32 PM, iscrulz wrote:
At 7/25/09 06:59 PM, Bahamut wrote: Wow awesome. I just wish I had that Cherry Dr. Pepper.
I will share it with you double straw style like in the 50's Diner with a frosty chocolate milkshake.
No, I want a can for myself.

No, buster brown the can is mine, you can have a nice can of Diet Black Cherry Vanilla Coca~Cola.

They'll most likely decide on coin tosses.
No, I will tell them what to vote for. They will listen if they know whats good fun them.
You can't change other people's opinions. They'll decide who to vote for, not you.

People can be easily manipulated I will have you know.

Nope, I'll get it for Steam.
Damn No PS3 for you then it looks like. Well Play away on the Steam then.
Fine, I will.

So you are ditching the PS3 (WHHYYYYYYYYYY)

At 7/28/09 06:47 AM, Bahamut wrote: Also, 2009 Midyear awards are up and holy shit, I'm still considered underrated by some of you? I thought the recognition in this forum and last year's awards where I got in the finals for Never Logs Off and Best Poster was enough.

I will always vote for you in some of the honorable category over some general fruit until your a Mod then its the Worst Mod Ever for you lambso j/k dragon.

At 8/1/09 04:42 AM, Bahamut wrote: The epic hammer is mine!

Now its the back-up Hammer of Thor. I am close to the Skull battle Axes which is > all.

At 8/1/09 12:04 PM, Bahamut wrote: My 20,000th post!

At 12/8/05 11:04 AM, Lidov wrote: OH MY GOD! You finally made it to 10,000 posts, now it would be a LOT harder to get into 20,000 posts, because that is just the way it is.
You were right.

WTF THAT WAS YOUR 20,000 POST WHAT HAPPENED TO THE PLANS OF BEING SOME LEGENDARY EPIC POST ALL CAPS BECAUSE I AM MAD.

At 8/2/09 08:20 AM, Bahamut7 wrote: It seems some of you weren't happy with my 20,000th post. I had several ideas on what I should do for my 20,000th post but since I'm not much of a good threadmaker, I had to rule out all of those. As a resuot, I was limited to posting in the Level Up Lounge and felt I needed to do something completely different to my 10,000th post where it was just another post here. I wanted to make my 20,000th post completely unexpected and I felt I succeeded in that by replying to a 3 1/2 year old post. I apologise if my 20,000th post was a complete disappointment to you.

The angry is still inside me turning into depression if I don't vent. *Screams a high pitch demonic banshee wail then pounds on keys* You should have written a 20,000 character story for it. I am going to reply to 60,000 b/p post when I reach 90K b/p.

At 7/27/09 04:59 PM, Bloodthorne wrote: Its been awhile since I was in here.

Oh shit is this who I think it is.

I achieved level 45

congrats wait I guess it isn't

passed 1000 saves

lol

I am ranked 100 in experience

Congrats MAYNGE

life is good. :-)

Hey you should make a that a T-shirt slogan.

At 7/27/09 11:45 PM, gfoxclock wrote:
At 7/25/09 06:22 PM, iscrulz wrote: It helps when mercy-killer, Tanukitsune and whitewolf360 are not depositing and are grouped together giving a nice +3 EXP rank.
Yeah, I ended up taking a look at who I'd passed, and they were all 50 exp or so behind me when I checked. Stunning cluster of non-depostering bastards there.

Stunning, yes it will be a nice reward for the active despoiters when they come around the bend of the 100 mark or later depending on the factors of getting teh bump, down.

My only regret is that I didn't get to be #100 right on the dot. Like that bastard gfoxcook. :::seethes with jellyousness:::

That would have peeved me too if it happened to me. Well Luckily It Won't Happen oops to me hooray not really.

3 in one day that is sure pretty swell for being like you know
But that is true enough. 3 in one day when you're this high in the exp rankings is quite nice. Won't ever happen again for teh gfoxclockster, that's for sure.

Highly unlikely yes impossible you never know when someone in the Top 100 will stop and it might be right on someone else's experiences.

Yeah damn it Humantarget, shrapnel, CaptianBob, Yume, RR, Altr, POA, bila ... users that I am going to pass too.
DESTROY ZEM ALL.

FIRE UP THA MISSALZ

And in before Cooper yeah.
Your madness may possibly exceed even MINE. My god, man!

I have been to the brink of insanity, my fellow friend fighting the good fight, of Operation Oppression of Coop83 Statisical Status.

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

Yes I think suicide is funny and I am sick of pretending its not.

eX(Wi/Ht? #45)

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-08-02 19:35:47

At 7/29/09 01:25 AM, gfoxcook wrote:
At 7/19/09 03:13 PM, iscrulz wrote:
At 7/9/09 03:56 AM, Coop83 wrote: Haha! Nah, that's just too easy :P
You son of a bitch I am coming to the London meet to kick your motherfucking ass if you pass me.
Wheeeee! Pics plz!

No. I am recording this so he can watch it agian and again to relive the moment over and over learning you don't simply pass me.

At 7/12/09 07:16 PM, gfoxcook wrote: REBARU APPU.
What speaky de english
Level up!

Oh then belated congrats.

Eh the trident or whatever you call it looks like shit the bow and arrow is where its at.
Well, it won't be too long into 2010 before I have it, so just relax and wait, baby.

NIEN, thats too late, I am getting really exicted for Level 46 plus I get to be on the Evil aura for it insta cummage.

Wait the mod-account h4><><0rs got you a sig. I still think you should add the current badges like me. I need to re-do my sig fuck. Well I will see what I got.
The mod-account haxxors took away my sig, and my old sig wouldn't upload properly, so I had to make a new one. Which I think I already explained to Coop after his silly reply that was quite similar to yours. WHY MUST I DEJA VU!?!?

I must know for myself thats why I still have to re-do my sig I should archive a page to see it, right. Okay.

Seriously, you and Coop need to stop acting like each other, it's getting creepy. #;-}>

Oh no you did ant, Mmmhm ugh.

Iscrulz is upset because of the rain delay at Pocono so he plays cricket instead, while congratulating:

At 7/13/09 09:45 AM, Bahamut wrote: My other friend who doesn't like GTA4 claims the game is boring and doesn't have the same feel as GTA3, VC and SA.
FUCK HIM.
A bit OTT, but your heart's in the right place for once. #;-}>

Nah that was too soft, I think. My heart follows the righteous of GTA and FF hatred.

At 7/17/09 10:15 PM, gfoxcook wrote: THE HEAVY IS DEAD. LONG LIVE THE SCOUT.
The SCOUT SHALL LIVE ON and other TF2 references
Vince Offer, ultimate scout, livin' on, despite his prostitute-bit lip... he'll have to pick up the slack now that Heavy Billy Mays is down. ;_;

Engineer Anthony Sullivan will pick up Heavy Billy Mays slack, not Vince.

Life's respawn timer really sucks.

Yep it sucks even worst when it respawns you back as a mosiquto destined to be slapped and killed, or Hell.

Unless Billy Mays was instantly reincarnated as a turtle, or something. In which case.... wheee... auto-class-selection on an insta-respawn server. O_O

Nah Billy Mays is coming back as the future Dicator of the United States after the Obama and fellow Democrats turn the States into Globalism and/or Comminuism

That was some good clean fun. I guess she left or it was Coop that whole time.
You'd like that, wouldn't you (if that had been Coop on schnee's account, I mean, instead of schnee herself).

Yeah, true to dat. A girl raping me ::shudders::

They IMO like shitty melodramtic music and try cutting themselves instead of groaning and eating flesh.
I wanna play a Left4Dead level where the zombies are emo zombies. Sounds like easy headshots.

I just wanna play Left4Dead, Damn when is CashlaCrasha coming to the PS triple...

Well wait they are then it must been interleague now or division like that. The Tigers if they keep there streak up will make the playoffs after that they won't. Astros last time I checked 2 weeks are 4 games behind. The chances of them both in the world series any year is always low
Chances of the Astros being in the World Series in 2005 weren't very high, either. Anything can happen in October!

You can't script October I say.

At 7/19/09 03:26 PM, iscrulz wrote: It has happened to me and the flash ending up being blammed it I didn't want any saves, I think it was the latter. I screw up my blam and save mini-retirements because of slip ups. I don't have Opera so I can't do that method.
um, okay. But a blam vote either results in no point or a blam point, and a save vote either results in no point or a save. That error on NG years ago where you'd get a save for being the 100th vote on a movie, even if you hit blam... that error is GONE, thankfully. And vice versa.

beening the 100th 150th or 200th vote even it that rule was in effect wouldn't be a concern because it wouldn't happen much.

Well uh he is still getting a PS3 and I will make him get agian for all the trophies.
You do realise that the "trophies" are in the Steam versions of Fallout 3 and GTA4, don't you?

Damn you Steam for having PS3 trophies in Steam, Now I have to download Steam and get them.

You have to make a Games4WindowsLive account or whatever, but once you do that, you get achievements in both games.

And every other game. I have a Xbox 360 and Zune account will that work for Games4Windows Live, Bing.

The only game I have that should have achievements but doesn't is Bioshock (not sure why it doesn't use the same G4WL system, but ah well). Bioshock's such a good game, it's not that big a deal. I kinda want to find out what you have to do for the achievements in it, though, and then think of whether I've done them all once I've finished the game (which will be soon, I'm finally on the last level, nearly 14 months of owning it and playing it WAY TOO SLOW #;-}>).

Well I could look on the PS3 trophy checklist for you its mostly upgrade this and that, I still have to play that game and when is Castle Crashers coming to the PSN.

iscrulz likes being his own sloppy seconds!
I love getting screwed up the ass even if it by a werewolf wannabe with a wolf penis strap-on. I will sloppy seconds and so on.
And don't you know it!

I know it like... I like turtles

Yeah its all these britfags and I think other Europeans. The rest are in southern Amerikkkan any Aussies I don't know probably.
Dude, of course I know there's a lot of Europeans and Brits on Wi/Ht?, but surely there are more Americans than you, me, and whoever else you mentioned. What about 36holla? Corky? idiotbuster? etc. There's plenty others. I just don't happen to know the country of origin of EVERY regular around here, so... I couldn't recall offhand, but I knew you were undercounting. And now I've proved it. #;-}>

Damn you had to prove me wrong well 36holla and Froky haven't been posting in the LUL lately so they were exluded, where does Reverend live.

Ahhh, so my pentalist stats are the original stats to you, eh? What a compliment.
Yeah I guess I am not going to get anal about it and only count the stuff from 99.
Yes, that would be a bit overly anal. #;-}>

Right, all this talk about anal has gotten me a quite bit randy. Miguel its gay anal secking times ::Claps quickly to prompt the sexings, then fucks::. Sorry you had to see that.

At 7/31/09 05:17 AM, Aci6 wrote: Level 28 + Aura Change

Eh, following in my footsteps, I am touched.

At 8/2/09 07:00 AM, Auz wrote: VROOOOAAAARRRRRRR!!!!

Win.

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

eX(Wi/Ht? #45)

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-08-02 19:51:11

At 7/29/09 01:25 AM, gfoxcook wrote:
At 7/19/09 03:26 PM, iscrulz wrote:
At 7/17/09 10:15 PM, gfoxcook wrote:
Well I don't remember why you didn't include flash reviews or just plain reviews in your 1 by 10K list but when I joined there was review stats so its orginal and Yep the penta list topic has B/P or B-P so I guess I should have noticed it.
It was because the list was created because I noticed we had one user with 10,000 exp and 10,000 posts (Shrapnel), one user with 10,000 exp and 10,000 b/p (NemesisM66), and one user with 10,000 b/p and 10,000 posts (biteme), and NO others. Those were the three, IIRC. No one had 10,000 reviews back then, so there was no chance for that to be the impetus for the list.

The first 2X10Kers well I am not sure you still could have included it I am sure Bahammy Boy will include a Stat even if nobody is near 10,000 and so sound have you.

Anyway, XwaynecoltX is the reason reviews were added to the list at some point.

Good for him I say and only one more person has enter well all you need is 5,000 flash and audio reviews, the 3,333 flash, audio and art reviews, then 2,500 flash, audio, art and alpha reviews to make it to 10K Review lista.

But yes, if we're talking about NG itself, of course.... blams came after exp, saves came after blams, etc.
or did blams come after saves. The old B/P system maybe just blams were given out I can't recall, I want to know if I got 1 blam back in my first 4 months or the UJ system of everyone that voted got te point when I joined. Whats the old url to profiles so I can check its all java blah open(profile x) when I try finding old links.
No, blams were around for awhile before saves came about. I don't know how old blams are, but I do know that saves started in October 2002. I started posting on the bbs in January 2003, and there was much talk about saves, as they were the relatively-new stat at the time.

Oh I missed that time in October '02 during my great absence it was the time when the UJ b/p system was being implemented.

Blams originally were only for the blamming vote itself, not all the 0s and 1s up to that point.

The old Blams oh yeah I don't remember those when I first joined, I just loved the Pico Break dancing too bad I left only being on for 3 months, Summer came, I guess.

At 7/19/09 10:15 AM, Bahamut wrote: Obviously. If only iscrulz made his catch-up then as well.
Okay I will make some. I almost missed gfox's replies but decided to check all the pages.
Almost missed them? Heh. How could you? LOOK AT THEM. #;-}>

I didn't hit next enough times under ctrl+F I say. I looked at this the first time, though sir.

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

eX(Wi/Ht? #45)

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-08-02 21:03:33

At 8/1/09 11:01 PM, idiot-buster wrote:
At 7/31/09 05:44 PM, ninjakoopa-33 wrote: After my 3-4 week absence, I've finally returned. Not sure if anyone cares lol. Well anyways, it seems a lot has changed here.
No matter what you say i still say my list was much longer than you epic list. Right here buddy read it and go cry in the corner, i even did it in 1 post @;-}>

Unlike you though, I linked to people's profiles, which takes up a lot more characters you know. Still though, your list is indeed much longer. Now if you'll excuse me, Ima go cry in that corner over there.

*starts crying*

At 7/31/09 05:47 PM, ninjakoopa-33 wrote
Disclaimer: If your name is on the list more than once ::::that means if your achievement the same one is on here twice then it's not my fault:::: you should be happy for that. If I missed you then you did not seem important enough for the list ::::or I just made a mistake:::: no hard feelings.
So who's disclaimer is this....oh it'm mine from some time ago. Thanks for using this, i just set the bar for what you say after such a massive post.

Yes. Yes you did :P

Congrats to:
SupraAddict - Master Sergeant, 7,000 B/P
portalwarpedJP - 1,000 BBS Posts
SpiffyMasta - Level 18
Lizzardis - Staff Sergeant
Auz - Level 39
AfroBahamut - 9,000 Experience
dx5231 - Total Voting Power of 7.77
Odyssic - 17,000 B/P
sushi13 - 1,000 Blams
Haggard - 888 Audio Reviews
Mrputter - 34,000 B/P
rahfa - 5,000 Experience

CONGRATULATIONS!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-08-02 22:47:04

4,000 saves and 2,500 blams. I actually got 2,500 blams a few days ago, but decided to wait for a bigger milestone so I could post them together. Now off to 10k medal points I guess.

Request an audio review. I could use some motivation.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-08-02 23:25:18

Welcome to Idiot-buster's 48th Up Lounge list!

Achievement of the day!
This special award that goes to the person with the highest rank/level/points of some kind in a cirtain field.
And it goes to....Auz: Level 39!

Listening to: Michael jackson; man in the mirror.

Congrats to:
AnalPenguinFarming: 11,000 Experience
SupraAddict: Gold Whistle, 7,000 BP
portalwarpedJP: 1,000 Posts
SpiffyMasta: Level 18
Lizzardis: Staff Sergeant
Auz: Level 39
AfroBahamut: 9,000 Experience
dx5231: 7.77 Total Voting Power
Odyssic: 17,000 B/P
sushi13: 1,000 Blams
Haggard: 888 Audio Reviews
Mrputter: 34,000 B/P
rahfa: 5,000 Experience

Thanks to:
RohanTheBarbarian
ninjakoopa-33
Auz

At 8/2/09 04:32 AM, Aci6 wrote: I FAIL to see the POINT in congratulating people for something that happened days ago or weeks ago for that matter.

I understand exactly what you mean, yes it is a waste of time to make a list that long and that no one problay cares that you spent a hour making the list. But you did not understand my point; that as a true LUL list maker you want to congratulate every person who makes a post here.

Actually, that's still probably not clear enough for you.

Ok mister smartass, who do you think your talking to.

At 8/2/09 07:00 AM, Auz wrote: VROOOOAAAARRRRRRR!!!!

I just shat my pants as you did that to me >.<

At 8/2/09 09:03 PM, ninjakoopa-33 wrote: Unlike you though, I linked to people's profiles, which takes up a lot more characters you know. Still though, your list is indeed much longer. Now if you'll excuse me, Ima go cry in that corner over there.

Yes you do have the point there, you went the extra length to link everyones name :::something i though about doing, but i said fuck it; that will take another half hour::: Yes go in the corner and cry, you never mess around with me unless you know you know you will win.

At 7/31/09 05:47 PM, ninjakoopa-33 wrote
So who's disclaimer is this....oh it'm mine from some time ago. Thanks for using this, i just set the bar for what you say after such a massive post.
Yes. Yes you did :P

I hope this is used now for anyone making a list of over a week of not making lists....if i don't see it you will recieve a angry pm from me.

Wi/Ht regular|Elite Guard Barracks Member|Idiot-Buster-Elite Guard Sup. Commander

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-08-03 00:22:24

Level 18.

Sweetness.

New to Politics?/ Friend of the Devil/ I review writing! PM me

"Question everything generally thought to be obvious."-Dieter Rams

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-08-03 01:41:07

Level 24

I finally have that sexy glove.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-08-03 07:28:59

Congratulations to: -

dx5231 - 7.77 Total Voting Power
sushi13 - 1,000 Blams
Mrputter - 34,000 B/P
rahfa - 5,000 Experience
WilhelmTheVampire - 4,000 Saves
BrianEtrius - Level 18
ThePigeonMaster - Level 24
Kevin - Level 21

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-08-03 07:45:03

Listening to:

David Bowie - The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders From Mars

Thanks to:

reverend
Odyssic
RohantheBarbarian
Hacsev
Haggard
ninjakoopa-33
idiot-buster

At 8/2/09 09:08 AM, Odyssic wrote:
At 8/2/09 08:20 AM, Bahamut7 wrote: It seems some of you weren't happy with my 20,000th post.
Bahamut7? You going to stop using your main for a while?

Until now. :P

At 8/2/09 10:42 AM, Hacsev wrote: Congrats to:
Bahamut: Level 40-

WHAAAAAAAAAAT?!

At 8/2/09 10:53 AM, sushi13 wrote:
At 8/2/09 08:20 AM, Bahamut7 wrote: Holy shit, you read me like a book. That was my intention for when I'll enter the golden levels. I'm glad : something thought alike to my idea of when I reach the golden levels. :)
I love the Tomb Raider games, especially the first 3

Hey, same here. They have a lot of nostalgia, most especially the first two. The third title was also great but perhaps a little too difficult at times. Still a lot better than the three following games. I felt the series went downhill from The Last Revelation and then made a fair comeback with Legend and Anniversary. However, they screwed up again with Underworld. :(

That Midas hand is so badass that it had to be used, especially as the later levels get golden weapons. It just makes sense.

Say, will you be here in February 2011? That's when I expect to get the Golden Gauntlet.

At 8/2/09 12:26 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 8/2/09 08:20 AM, Bahamut7 wrote: You're the third person who suggested that now. I only went with what BBM thought would be best for me, but hey, I can always get Kid A whenever I want.
And you want it NOW!

I'll get it whenever I have the urge for more Radiohead.

It's fucking epic, don't deny that!
I can't deny something that isn't even there!

You haven't noticed the epicness yet. You will one day.

Don't confuse my desires with your own. :P
Like hell I have any desires of seeing them naked. All I want is dragons. :P
Maybe they'll turn into dragons once they are naked? You better find out. :P

Nope, they can't turn into dragons. You have to be a dragon from the start for me to care. :P

At 8/2/09 07:30 PM, iscrulz wrote: Disclaimer: Some of you might notice the quotes are not in chronlogical orderr, I am trying a new invotive way of posting by caterogizing by users or certian posts.

Pretty neat.

At 8/2/09 07:30 PM, iscrulz wrote:
At 7/27/09 06:40 AM, Bahamut wrote: No, I want a can for myself.
No, buster brown the can is mine, you can have a nice can of Diet Black Cherry Vanilla Coca~Cola.

Diet? Coca-Cola? NO THANKS!

You can't change other people's opinions. They'll decide who to vote for, not you.
People can be easily manipulated I will have you know.

Don't build your hopes up.

Fine, I will.
So you are ditching the PS3 (WHHYYYYYYYYYY)

Never said I would be ditching the PS3.

At 7/28/09 06:47 AM, Bahamut wrote: Also, 2009 Midyear awards are up and holy shit, I'm still considered underrated by some of you? I thought the recognition in this forum and last year's awards where I got in the finals for Never Logs Off and Best Poster was enough.
I will always vote for you in some of the honorable category over some general fruit until your a Mod then its the Worst Mod Ever for you lambso j/k dragon.

Shouldn't you have nominated Coop for Worst Mod then? :P

At 8/1/09 12:04 PM, Bahamut wrote: My 20,000th post!
WTF THAT WAS YOUR 20,000 POST WHAT HAPPENED TO THE PLANS OF BEING SOME LEGENDARY EPIC POST ALL CAPS BECAUSE I AM MAD.

Too bad.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-08-03 08:25:36

Coop listens into a nail biting finish at Edgbaston, while congratulating:
Auz: Level 39 - Groovy.
AfroBahamut: 9,000 Experience
Haggard: 888 Reviews (Audio)
WilhelmTheVampire: 4,000 Saves; 2,500 Blams
BrianEtrius: Level 18
ThePigeonMaster: Level 24
Kevin: Level 21

At 8/2/09 07:52 AM, Auz wrote:
At 8/2/09 04:54 AM, Coop83 wrote:
At 8/1/09 07:50 AM, Auz wrote: Achievement of the Day
Aci6: 3,000 Flash Reviews. I was gonna pick Bahamut for this at first, but considering you're only like the 5th person ever to breach the 3,000 barrier.. :) Congrats on this great achievement.
He's the 12th, according to Metal-Therapy's latest list.
Oh yeah, true. I was confused with the 5,000 barrier. Still, 12th is pretty good.

Oh yeah, don't get me wrong, with the amount of reviews written only just exceeding 875,000 on the system, to be a user that's written 3,000 is pretty good.

Even if it is only 0.3% of the total reviews written. Mind you, XwaynecoltX has 2% of all reviews ever written on Newgrounds. Since he's had a fair few deleted over his time, due to deleted flash, I'd say he's got a damned fine percentage.

At 8/2/09 08:20 AM, Bahamut7 wrote:
At 8/1/09 05:52 AM, Coop83 wrote: Oh hey, the Futurama cast have agreed to come back.
Oh yes! My faith in the new season has been restored.

Well, we'll just have to cope with the fact that my dream of starring in Futurama has died (temporarily)

At 8/2/09 09:08 AM, Odyssic wrote:
At 8/1/09 05:52 AM, Coop83 wrote: Oh hey, the Futurama cast have agreed to come back.
Thank god!

Yeah, I know. I'll be glad to watch the next season once again :)

At 8/2/09 07:30 PM, iscrulz wrote:
At 7/29/09 03:37 AM, Coop83 wrote: I think I'd like to catch you for B/P before 70k. I wonder how long iscrulz can draw out his own fate?
I will pass gfox before he reaches 72K I am confident in that.

Oh well, in that case I'll definitely pass gfoxcook before 72k B/P

You for a fact will never stay ahead of me.

Only time will tell. I'm within striking distance and poised to take another digit off your lead today. I wonder if I can get that Blams milestone this afternoon?

At 7/28/09 03:39 AM, Coop83 wrote: LOLMATHSFAIL :P
Stupid CALCUATA, fffffffffffffffffffffffffff

A bad workman always blames his tools.

You're not that far ahead of me ;)
Damn it I wil be someday. heed my warning, I will boost through the B/P right under your huge nose.

Ah, a Jewish nose size joke. How original. Let's see if you can take a joke when I pull the rug out from under you and drop you out of the Top 30 again.

At 8/2/09 07:35 PM, iscrulz wrote:
At 7/29/09 01:25 AM, gfoxcook wrote: Wheeeee! Pics plz!
No. I am recording this so he can watch it agian and again to relive the moment over and over learning you don't simply pass me.

Looks pretty simple to me - get more B/P consistently than iscrulz. Gain a greater total than him. Pass him.

Seriously, you and Coop need to stop acting like each other, it's getting creepy. #;-}>
Oh no you did ant, Mmmhm ugh.

Iscrulz is upset because of the rain delay at Pocono so he plays cricket instead, while congratulating:

Thank god that I wasn't actually playing yesterday - I was with friends at the pub watching the cricket while getting some good old fashioned D&D on!

At 8/3/09 07:45 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 8/2/09 07:30 PM, iscrulz wrote: I will always vote for you in some of the honorable category over some general fruit until your a Mod then its the Worst Mod Ever for you lambso j/k dragon.
Shouldn't you have nominated Coop for Worst Mod then? :P

No, don't go giving him ideas. I think that his whining about the fact I'm going to pass him for B/P is why he calls me Jewish, but this would be taking it one step too far.

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-08-03 11:03:18

17000 B/P points

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-08-03 11:49:23

Rev is baking in this heat, but would like to congratulate:
AfroBahamut - 9,000 Exp
dx5231 - 7.77 Total VP
Odyssic - 17k Blams!
sushi13 - 1,000 Blams
Mrputter - 34k B/P!
rahfa - 5,000 Exp
BrianEtrius - Level 18
Kevin - Level 21
Pokemonpoeguygcn - 17k B/P

As for me:
Sergeant Major!

Rev 22:20 || Wi/Ht? # 46 || Why was my review deleted? || Without her, we are lifeless satellites drifting.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-08-03 11:59:30

Congrats to:

Bahamut: Level 41 - lol sorry
Haggard: 888 Audio Reviews
WilhelmTheVampire: 4,000 Saves
Pokemonpoeguygcn: 17,000 B/P

At 8/2/09 06:34 PM, rahfa wrote: i just don't like that 5 at the end at all.

At least you'll get 5,555 Experience.

$$$ | Strawberry Dodge | Abusive Reviews! | Sig by TheDingo

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-08-03 13:17:33

One mighty heave brought the abomination up closer to Coop with it wrapped around the shield. He thrust his blade through the beast's head and after a shrill squeal, it lay still.

Out of sheer frustration, Coop called forth an imp from his empowered gauntlet and crushed it, the magical energies dissipating into the ether. Would these things never end? For now, he hoped not.

22,000 Blams

I would have posted this a while ago, but I left my flash drive at home...

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-08-03 15:05:45

Forgot to mention yesterday that this account reached level 34.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-08-03 17:25:28

Listening to:
The Proclaimers - I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles)
Die Ärzte - 'Tschuldigung Bier
Saxon - We Are Strong

Thanks to:
ninjakoopa-33
idiot-buster
Odyssic
RohantheBarbarian
Coop83
reverend
Hacsev

Congrats to:
rahfa: 5,005 Experience
WilhelmTheVampire: 4,000 Saves
Coop83: 22,000 Blams
Bahamut7: Level 34

At 8/2/09 12:26 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 8/2/09 08:20 AM, Bahamut7 wrote: You're the third person who suggested that now. I only went with what BBM thought would be best for me, but hey, I can always get Kid A whenever I want.
And you want it NOW!
I'll get it whenever I have the urge for more Radiohead.

Then you'll better get an urge for more Radiohead quickly! >:(

It's fucking epic, don't deny that!
I can't deny something that isn't even there!
You haven't noticed the epicness yet. You will one day.

Well, it can't be that epic if it is possible to not notice it. :P

Don't confuse my desires with your own. :P
Like hell I have any desires of seeing them naked. All I want is dragons. :P
Maybe they'll turn into dragons once they are naked? You better find out. :P
Nope, they can't turn into dragons. You have to be a dragon from the start for me to care. :P

Maybe they where born dragons but they can transform themselves into hairy, ugly humans?

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-08-03 20:12:55

I just reached to Town Watch today!

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

It's Zoid!

| My Youtube

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-08-03 22:00:47

Ninjakoop is wondering when the new school year will start while congratulating:
BrianEtrius - Level 18
Kevin - Level 21
Pokemonpoeguygcn - 17,000 B/P
reverend - Sergeant Major
Coop83 - 20,000 Blams
Bahamut7 - Level 34

CONGRATULATIONS!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-08-03 22:00:48

At 8/2/09 10:53 AM, sushi13 wrote:
At 8/2/09 08:20 AM, Bahamut7 wrote: Holy shit, you read me like a book. That was my intention for when I'll enter the golden levels. I'm glad : something thought alike to my idea of when I reach the golden levels. :)
I love the Tomb Raider games, especially the first 3
Hey, same here. They have a lot of nostalgia, most especially the first two. The third title was also great but perhaps a little too difficult at times. Still a lot better than the three following games. I felt the series went downhill from The Last Revelation and then made a fair comeback with Legend and Anniversary. However, they screwed up again with Underworld. :(

That Midas hand is so badass that it had to be used, especially as the later levels get golden weapons. It just makes sense.
Say, will you be here in February 2011? That's when I expect to get the Golden Gauntlet.

Seems we share similar sentiments about the games.
1 and 2 were definitely my favorites, probably with 2 just a bit more so than 1.
3 was really good also but not as good as 1 and 2 and you're right about it being too hard. Hell I couldn't even beat the first level without a walkthrough, whereas with 1 and 2 I at least managed the first 3 or 4 levels without any help.
TLR and Chronicles were lacking something, and although I played and enjoyed them both I didn't feel they were anything like as good as the earlier games.
The Angel of Darkness was shit, period. Definitely the low point of the series.
Legend was good, definitely a massive improvement over TAoD but I was somewhat disappointed that it was less about puzzles and more about killing enemies. And the levels were very linear. Despite the complaints I still really liked it.
Anniversary was bound to be good, they couldn't fuck up a remake of the original.
Underworld is a tricky one. I quite enjoyed it but I can see why a lot of people didn't. To me it had more of the things that I would have liked to see in Legend (more puzzles, less enemies, less linear etc) and since some of my favorite Tomb Raider levels ever are the sunken ship levels in TR2, I was a total sucker for the underwater sections. Although the camera bugged the shit out of me and I thought it ws too easy. No Tomb Raider game should give you hints, especially hints that tell you exactly what to do.
And I think I pretty much just repeated what you said in 4 lines but turned it into as essay.
As for your Golden Gauntlet, I hope I'm still here in February 2011. I can't really see why I wouldn't be. I've been on Newgrounds every day for the last 18 months and I can't see a lot changing in my life in the next 18 so I'll most likely be here. I'm looking forward to seeing your Midas hand picture. Wondering whether you'll take it from TR1 or Anniversary...

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-08-03 22:01:54

Welcome to Idiot-buster's 49th Up Lounge list!

Achievement of the day!
This special award that goes to the person with the highest rank/level/points of some kind in a cirtain field.
And it goes to....Coop83: 22,000 Blams!

Listening to: Michael jackson; beat it.

Congrats to:
WilhelmTheVampire: 4,000 Saves; 2,500 Blams

Thanks to:
ninjakoopa-33
idiot-buster
Odyssic
RohantheBarbarian
Coop83
reverend
Hacsev

Wi/Ht regular|Elite Guard Barracks Member|Idiot-Buster-Elite Guard Sup. Commander

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-08-04 00:11:03

Level 47

NOW IS WHEN YOU RAM HAPPY WITH LIFE SAUCE. PSN Screenname - Mooglejoke Wii U Network ID - Mooglejoke - Nintendo 3DS Friend Code 4768-8871-1657

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-08-04 04:05:10

Coop is dismayed that his battery failed once again, while congratulating:
reverend: Sergeant Major
Molotov: Level 47 - Way to steal my thunder. At least my story is better than just your achievement alone :P

Thank you to:
Haggard
ninjakoopa-33
idiot-buster

Nothing to talk about, so just a shameless plug - I've put a few familiar names in there, but they might just be Mods for now. Perhaps next chapter, some of you guys will get a mention.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-08-04 06:51:44

100 posts in a day. i usually get banned before this >.>

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-08-04 07:41:36

Here's to Bahamut's underratedness!

Congratulations to: -

Pokemonpoeguygcn - 17,000 B/P
reverend - Sergeant Major
Coop83 - 22,000 Blams
Bahamut7 - Level 34
Molotov - Level 47

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-08-04 08:07:16

So I won Most Underrated in the BBS 2009 Midyear awards.

Listening to:

Radiohead - OK Computer

Thanks to:

Coop83
reverend
Hacsev
Haggard
ninjakoopa-33
idiot-buster
Odyssic
RohantheBarbarian

At 8/3/09 08:25 AM, Coop83 wrote:
At 8/2/09 08:20 AM, Bahamut7 wrote: Oh yes! My faith in the new season has been restored.
Well, we'll just have to cope with the fact that my dream of starring in Futurama has died (temporarily)

Sorry Coop, but we really needed the original cast back.

At 8/3/09 07:45 AM, Bahamut wrote: Shouldn't you have nominated Coop for Worst Mod then? :P
No, don't go giving him ideas. I think that his whining about the fact I'm going to pass him for B/P is why he calls me Jewish, but this would be taking it one step too far.

At least it was after the awards. However, there's still the Endyear awards for him to vote you for Worst Mod, lol.

At 8/3/09 01:17 PM, Coop83 wrote: 22,000 Blams

Another epic story. These are a hell lot better than Idiot-Finder's. :) I really need to find the previous stories you've made and if we do find them, maybe make an archive for future reference.

At 8/3/09 05:25 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 8/3/09 07:45 AM, Bahamut wrote: I'll get it whenever I have the urge for more Radiohead.
Then you'll better get an urge for more Radiohead quickly! >:(

Fucking hell, must everyone try and make me rush things?

Maybe they where born dragons but they can transform themselves into hairy, ugly humans?

If that's the case, they are officially traitors. Dragons should never transform into humans. However, anyone becoming dragons are welcome to our family as long as they never transform back. :P

At 8/3/09 10:00 PM, sushi13 wrote:
At 8/3/09 07:45 AM, Bahamut wrote: Hey, same here. They have a lot of nostalgia, most especially the first two. The third title was also great but perhaps a little too difficult at times. Still a lot better than the three following games. I felt the series went downhill from The Last Revelation and then made a fair comeback with Legend and Anniversary. However, they screwed up again with Underworld. :(

Seems we share similar sentiments about the games.

Hey, I'm glad to hear someone here's a fan of the Tomb Raider games. Although it's understandable for its decline eras, the franchise is truly underappreciated at times.

3 was really good also but not as good as 1 and 2 and you're right about it being too hard. Hell I couldn't even beat the first level without a walkthrough, whereas with 1 and 2 I at least managed the first 3 or 4 levels without any help.

Yeah, many people had to use walkthroughs to get through the game because it was that hard. It's even worse in the later levels when you need it for so many things. The worst part of TR3 was losing your inventory in Nevada. Why couldn't they just take away the weapons and leave everything else be?

TLR and Chronicles were lacking something, and although I played and enjoyed them both I didn't feel they were anything like as good as the earlier games.

The Last Revelation could have been a good game, but what put me off were the level designs for parts of the game where you could enter one level and return to it later on and the save system. If you had to return to certain places, I wish it could have been like the first game where you'd revisit some places but on a different level.

The saving system applies to that game, Chronicles and Angel of Darkness. I really don't know why Core ditched the saving system from the first three games. They were done very well, most especially the first two. The fact that you couldn't replay any levels you've beaten or restart the current level really pissed me off. I actually experienced fatal glitches in those three games and when I was fucked for saving in one specific place, it was back to square fucking one. >:(

Anniversary was bound to be good, they couldn't fuck up a remake of the original.

I was uncertain with Anniversary at first but I knew I had to give it a try before giving a verdict. I actually made a review for Tomb Raider Anniversary (NOTE: Review isn't on Newgrounds just yet), so most of my thoughts are there. However, I will say two things which were bullshit about the remake:

- The remade main theme. how on earth could they leave out the choir from the original?
- No Unfinished Business levels. There are many who haven't played the additional levels and would have been a great bonus to play in Anniversary. If I wish to play these levels, I'll have to pick up an old copy from eBay and chances are, the game might not run very well on Vista. :(

Underworld is a tricky one. I quite enjoyed it but I can see why a lot of people didn't. To me it had more of the things that I would have liked to see in Legend (more puzzles, less enemies, less linear etc) and since some of my favorite Tomb Raider levels ever are the sunken ship levels in TR2, I was a total sucker for the underwater sections.

I didn't get very far in Underworld as the Wii version is complete balls. The gameplay was completely stripped down from the other platforms and the controls were downright awkward. I only got as far as entering the boat in the first level. Maybe I should have been more patient, but how could I when the game decided to randomly crashed on me? I didn't feel like torturing myself any longer.

Despite that, I still wish to get Underworld for another platform with better controls. PC or PS3 (whenever I get one) will be good options, but I'll probably end up getting it on PC since I know someday Steam will lower the price of the game as well as putting it on sale for a few days. I know even getting it on another platform won't change the fact that the Kraken was killed without an epic fight, which is why I don't feel like paying too much for it.

As for your Golden Gauntlet, I hope I'm still here in February 2011.

Ah good to hear. I'm still looking forward to entering the gold levels.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-08-04 10:43:54

Congrats to:

Molotov: Level 47 - Nice aura ;)
Bahamut: Winner of the Most Underrated user in the BBS 2009 Midyear awards

Thanks to:

Haggard
ninjakoopa-33
idiot-buster
Coop83
Odyssic
RohantheBarbarian

$$$ | Strawberry Dodge | Abusive Reviews! | Sig by TheDingo

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-08-04 11:08:05

Missed a deposit yesterday but today I passed 50,000 total stats, which isn't too shabby I guess.

BBS Signature