00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Drake-Star just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Hate voters... Read this.

1,399 Views | 11 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hate voters... Read this. 2005-08-16 21:42:08

I have noticed, that there are a group of people voting 0's on everyones work, just to bring them off of the charts. Its happened to me, just about every single day, sometimes twice a day. And on top of that its happened to about every single person I know who produces music.

I'd like to thank the pricks who are voting, and throwing out hate reviews. Newgrounds AUDIO portal, is not honest, and should be re-done with more reifned ways.

Response to Hate voters... Read this. 2005-08-16 21:55:17

Hahahaha! Good luck getting anyone to listen to this. There have been billions of threads like this. None of them have changed anything. It's just something we have to put up with.

Response to Hate voters... Read this. 2005-08-17 02:28:28

I highly figured that. Bye

Response to Hate voters... Read this. 2005-08-17 16:09:45

But, haters won't stop me from continuing my music...

Ice Remastered is out, get it while its hot.

Response to Hate voters... Read this. 2005-08-17 17:22:17

well, no sooner than 3 days after Abscence of Finality was released, it got 0'd. naturally I got pissed, but hey, shit happens... live with it...

Die...

Response to Hate voters... Read this. 2005-08-18 00:15:11

I live up to those words now.

Response to Hate voters... Read this. 2005-08-18 14:40:35

everyone lives with this shit bud. btw good songs was checking them out. I gave up looking at the scores what Im concerned about is the reviews.

Response to Hate voters... Read this. 2005-08-19 00:27:35

Hey, thats an insanely good idea. Even though I think my music sucks, it would be listened to maybe a bit more. We oughta bring this up to the audio portal designer or whoever runs it... Is it tom?

Response to Hate voters... Read this. 2005-08-19 06:44:54

At 8/16/05 09:42 PM, DJ_bLiX wrote: I'd like to thank the pricks who are voting, and throwing out hate reviews. Newgrounds AUDIO portal, is not honest, and should be re-done with more reifned ways.

Yes, I'm sure the people doing it will read this, and care.

At 8/18/05 06:04 PM, Chronamut wrote: hey there's a thought - just get RID of the voting system and replace it with whatever overall review score that song has.

Before this thread devolves into the usual scenario AGAIN;

READ --> http://www.newground../topic.php?id=322214

Hey, I remember you posting in that thread Chronamut.

BBS Mod. PM with queries and complaints if you must.

LazyTV | Stuff White People Like

BBS Signature

Response to Hate voters... Read this. 2005-08-19 15:37:38

Great, we now have a few 'confirmed' assholes at Newgrounds! Yay

Response to Hate voters... Read this. 2005-08-19 20:55:25

Listen NG sucks for music, and isn't much better at producing flash, its got loads of little kids who are desperate to be number one and vote down anyone doing better than them in the charts, fuck it, there is nothing you can do, I even started a thread with some great suggestions and people responded and mainly agreed and wade basically said nothing would ever be done to the AP... so go to a decent OMD like www.mixposure.com - whilst your there check out my good music www.mixposure.com/wizard-sleeve

you get lots of helpful reviews, the way things are scored in the charts are different, and there are no haters or low voters there that I know of and I have been a member of mixp since a couple of months after it started.

Dont bother with NG for anything more than coming to the forum and laughing at all the stupid pricks.

Nexus: 1. a means of connection; tie; link.

Nexus: 2. a connected series or group.

Nexus: 3. the core or center, as of a matter or situation.

BBS Signature

Response to Hate voters... Read this. 2005-08-19 21:31:10

You can start first, lead by example, and let me know if it works.

Report Songs|Submit Ideas|How Erkie reviews|

94% of posts made in AF since 2005

BBS Signature