00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

LOCKdev just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club

734,102 Views | 12,015 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-03-28 06:35:26

is leaf green any good? or is the same as red or blue? does it include the new pokemon cause i really love those games. i had ruby but that got stolen. >: ( angry pokemon person here.

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-03-28 06:39:56

lol

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-03-28 06:45:35

At 3/28/05 06:39 AM, Neapra wrote: lol

are you laffing at meh n00b?

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-03-28 06:46:47

At 3/28/05 06:35 AM, goku_fan316 wrote: is leaf green any good? or is the same as red or blue? does it include the new pokemon cause i really love those games. i had ruby but that got stolen. >: ( angry pokemon person here.

Leaf Green is good. It's the same as red and blue, but there's graphic improves, sound improvements, GSC pokemon and new places. However, I liked Sapphire more after playing on it for over 200 hours getting all 200 Hoenn pokemon. :) Also, all the pokemon in my team are at level 100, even though some of the pokemon kinda suck.

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-03-28 06:50:50

i guess i'll buy ruby again then. that game was the shit. thanks.

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-03-28 12:57:47

Does anyone actually stick with just 1 team? =/ I know I had multiple ones last time.

I remember I had 4 scythersand 2 Scizors in 1 team. It did pretty well for the most part. The 4 scythers all came from the 2 Scizors. Sucks that I can't get my old teams to Sapphire =/

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-03-28 17:17:31

At 3/28/05 06:35 AM, goku_fan316 wrote: is leaf green any good? or is the same as red or blue? does it include the new pokemon cause i really love those games. i had ruby but that got stolen. >: ( angry pokemon person here.

Oh, Im terribly sorry about your Ruby verson. Leaf green is good,actually better than red and blue. Has the same features but with a whole new twist. (full of new stuff too like inventions.) How would you like to join our club?

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-03-28 17:20:11

Oh guys, check out my drawing. TheCatsLotards sends drawings of his, so maybe I should do the same too. I hope you like MY drawing skills. Picture includes 8 pokemon and Psyguy and some of his friends.

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-03-28 17:23:20

At 3/28/05 05:17 PM, Tanooki_John wrote: Oh, Im terribly sorry about your Ruby verson. Leaf green is good,actually better than red and blue. Has the same features but with a whole new twist. (full of new stuff too like inventions.) How would you like to join our club?

seeing as thats my alt. i'd love to join. pokemon's great!

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-03-28 19:05:34

At 3/28/05 05:20 PM, Tanooki_John wrote: Oh guys, check out my drawing. TheCatsLotards sends drawings of his, so maybe I should do the same too. I hope you like MY drawing skills. Picture includes 8 pokemon and Psyguy and some of his friends.

Cool =D to bad you had to shrink it for NG though =/ Still it looks god =)

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-03-28 20:54:24

Hey, guys, could I join? I've seen this club and taken an interest, since I enjoy Pokemon. The shows were kinda lame, but the games are still some of the best that have ever hit our shores, and even the flamers cant argue that fact. So, um, could I join? You guys seem to have organized a pretty good club here. And if I'm missing any specs on requirements for joining, just fill me in. Thx again.

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-03-28 20:59:16

At 3/28/05 08:54 PM, chachibenji wrote: Hey, guys, could I join? I've seen this club and taken an interest, since I enjoy Pokemon. The shows were kinda lame, but the games are still some of the best that have ever hit our shores, and even the flamers cant argue that fact. So, um, could I join? You guys seem to have organized a pretty good club here. And if I'm missing any specs on requirements for joining, just fill me in. Thx again.

Don't worry if you don't like the show. The game's the most important part of Pokemon, so welcome to the club. I know John will allow you to join the club. :D

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-03-29 04:05:57

At 3/28/05 05:20 PM, Tanooki_John wrote: Oh guys, check out my drawing. TheCatsLotards sends drawings of his, so maybe I should do the same too. I hope you like MY drawing skills. Picture includes 8 pokemon and Psyguy and some of his friends.

psy, that rainbow chick i forgot the name off..., Mr. O.M.A , jen the fox, sephire(even wen it is Mr. O.M.A's creation...)

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-03-29 04:55:41

My latest creation. I really put a lot of work into this one, so don't make fun of me.

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-03-29 05:10:20

At 3/29/05 04:55 AM, TheCatsLeotards wrote: My latest creation. I really put a lot of work into this one, so don't make fun of me.

...you making it hard for me NOT to make fun of it....

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-03-29 05:39:53

John your a nerd Pokemon is one of the stupidest shows of all time And the card game sucks ass shit i got out of that bullshit at the age of ten and what 28 year old man likes pokemon only a retard would like that crap oh by the way look at shit tanks Profile pic you morons wont like and i dont care if i get banned this is worth it

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-03-29 05:47:53

hey boner. did you look all the way onto google to get that picture? well done retard. now go wank over a potato you fucking rem.

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-03-29 06:12:59

At 3/29/05 05:47 AM, Arch_Angel_Rhys wrote: hey boner. did you look all the way onto google to get that picture? well done retard. now go wank over a potato you fucking rem.

No you fuck idiot igot that from NG I got this from Google BITCH!!!!!!!

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-03-29 06:15:17

well done boner. have a coookie. maybe you can learn to pee into the toilet instead of up the walls. good boy.

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-03-29 06:16:08

At 3/29/05 05:39 AM, The_Bone_Thug wrote: John your a nerd Pokemon is one of the stupidest shows of all time And the card game sucks ass shit i got out of that bullshit at the age of ten and what 28 year old man likes pokemon only a retard would like that crap oh by the way look at shit tanks Profile pic you morons wont like and i dont care if i get banned this is worth it

ehhhh...spelling?

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-03-29 06:23:23

Wait wats the Point Trying to talk to you idiots cause you cant understand a word im saying cause you a bunch of Morons who having grown out of a fad its like you guys not growing out of wetting your bed Fucking morons

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-03-29 06:28:21

At 3/29/05 06:23 AM, The_Bone_Thug wrote: you cant understand a word im saying

you're daaaaaaaaaaamn right there boy.

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-03-29 06:28:29

big man now! go die. bitch.

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-03-29 06:50:24

At 3/29/05 06:28 AM, Arch_Angel_Rhys wrote: big man now! go die. bitch.

easy now, i don't think he will be returning any time soon.

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-03-29 06:53:56

At 3/28/05 05:23 PM, Arch_Angel_Rhys wrote:
At 3/28/05 05:17 PM, Tanooki_John wrote: Oh, Im terribly sorry about your Ruby verson. Leaf green is good,actually better than red and blue. Has the same features but with a whole new twist. (full of new stuff too like inventions.) How would you like to join our club?
seeing as thats my alt. i'd love to join. pokemon's great!

Well you like pokemon that much? Good, we need more members anyway, Welcome to the club.

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-03-29 06:56:15

At 3/28/05 07:05 PM, Ghaleonx5z wrote:
Cool =D to bad you had to shrink it for NG though =/ Still it looks god =)

Yeah, I saved it on paint shop pro as a jpg, I ment for it to be bigger too. Im glad you like it! Took me 3 days to do it. (precoloring,ink tracing, that sort of thing)

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-03-29 06:58:01

At 3/29/05 04:05 AM, -Majin-the-fox- wrote:
psy, that rainbow chick i forgot the name off..., Mr. O.M.A , jen the fox, sephire(even wen it is Mr. O.M.A's creation...)

Oh the rainbow chick is Prisimaya. Can you guess the 8 pokemon in the picture as well?

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-03-29 07:01:42

At 3/29/05 06:58 AM, Tanooki_John wrote:
Oh the rainbow chick is Prisimaya. Can you guess the 8 pokemon in the picture as well?

haunter, pikachu, espeon, buterfree...
...okay, i did not play a pokémon game for almost a year now(and with my blue vision it's almost 3 years now...0.o) so don't blame me for not remembering the names.

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-03-29 07:02:56

At 3/29/05 06:23 AM, The_Bone_Thug wrote: Wait wats the Point Trying to talk to you idiots cause you cant understand a word im saying cause you a bunch of Morons who having grown out of a fad its like you guys not growing out of wetting your bed Fucking morons

What the hell!? NO FLAMERS ALLOWED HERE!! The Tanooki_John's Pro-Pokemon club dosent tollerate with this crap! We are all old enough to know the facts now bone your ass out of here, your not welcome in here, Killha, give this guy the boot!

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-03-29 07:06:01

At 3/29/05 07:02 AM, Tanooki_John wrote:
What the hell!? NO FLAMERS ALLOWED HERE!! The Tanooki_John's Pro-Pokemon club dosent tollerate with this crap! We are all old enough to know the facts now bone your ass out of here, your not welcome in here, Killha, give this guy the boot!

okay, that picture was the worst defence i ever did see...try to be more original, end never say "hunt you doun with guns"or somthing like that.