00:00
00:00

Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club

598,110 Views | 12,049 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-03 18:54:17

So um? The Pokemon Collesum? Can you actually train pokemon? OR is it just the uploading and fighting like Stadium?

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-03 19:00:23

there's 2 many pokemon haters out today

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-03 19:59:17

At 4/3/05 06:54 PM, Ghaleonx5z wrote: So um? The Pokemon Collesum? Can you actually train pokemon? OR is it just the uploading and fighting like Stadium?

i think its a proper rpg in which you trade poke dudes

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-04 04:54:11

At 4/3/05 06:54 PM, Ghaleonx5z wrote: So um? The Pokemon Collesum? Can you actually train pokemon? OR is it just the uploading and fighting like Stadium?

yes, you can train them like a normal pokémon RPG.
and it is also partly a stadium game were you can upload them from your GBA.

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-04 06:17:45

At 4/4/05 04:54 AM, -Majin-the-fox- wrote:
yes, you can train them like a normal pokémon RPG.
and it is also partly a stadium game were you can upload them from your GBA.

True. There is a battle tower you can keep on going untill you get to floor 100 or something like that. Thats an exelent easy step for beginers to advance. 1 through 30 seems pretty easy but 40 to 60 gets tougher.You can even gain experiance by batteling trainers through story mode. The members of tean cypher are a pain in the ass however.

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-04 06:22:28

At 4/3/05 07:00 PM, bleedX wrote: there's 2 many pokemon haters out today

I agree. The hating shoud stop. This is why I made this club, for the fans and phanatics alike. from beginer pokemon trainers to poke-profesonals, from light, medium,and heavy pokemon fans/supporters out there. It all started with my thread on the general forums but the flamers and hater nOObs ransacked it like mad! There was nothing I could do. When the thread reached 27 pages it finaly died, but no sense crying over spilled milk. This club will take its place. Would you like to join bleedx?

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-04 09:11:09

Hey guyz can i joyn youre clan?? I think pokemon is well wicked, my favorite pokemon is Graveller. His rock-slide atack rockz!!!

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-04 09:17:16

At 4/4/05 09:11 AM, Pokemon_Trainer_Ben wrote: Hey guyz can i joyn youre clan?? I think pokemon is well wicked, my favorite pokemon is Graveller. His rock-slide atack rockz!!!

HOW CAN I POIN!!!????

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-04 10:25:30

At 4/4/05 09:17 AM, Pokemon_Trainer_Ben wrote:
HOW CAN I POIN!!!????

sadly, i also don't know how to poin....

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-04 10:57:26

At 4/4/05 09:17 AM, Pokemon_Trainer_Ben wrote: HOW CAN I POIN!!!????

I'm sure you mean join. There's no requirements for joining, so welcome. Just make sure you are active, though. ;)

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-04 12:05:24

I ended up catching a colored Hariyama. Not sure if anyone else has seen it before so this is what it looks like in difference to the original.

Sorry just my first colored pokemon I've ever got aside from that red Gyarados everyone gets lol

And sorry about the off look, you know NG doesn't like BMP ot PNG pics =/ so I had to make it into a GIF lol

Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-04 13:10:34

At 4/4/05 12:05 PM, Ghaleonx5z wrote: I ended up catching a colored Hariyama. Not sure if anyone else has seen it before so this is what it looks like in difference to the original.

Sorry just my first colored pokemon I've ever got aside from that red Gyarados everyone gets lol

Yeh, tha colored pokemon have slightly higher growth rates and statistics, but there arent colored versions of most pokemon, just a few. Plus there are colored versions of most of the legendary pokemon. Way back in tha silver and gold versions there were colored lugias and Ho-oh's. But the chance of getting a colored pokemon is somewhat random from my experience, and the odds are in tha ballpark of 5,000,000,000,000,000 to 1. But thats just me.

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-04 17:21:31

At 4/4/05 09:11 AM, Pokemon_Trainer_Ben wrote: Hey guyz can i joyn youre clan?? I think pokemon is well wicked, my favorite pokemon is Graveller. His rock-slide atack rockz!!!

Sure you can! Just remember these as long as your a member. (That means all the new members too!) Be sure to post pics whenever possible(dosent have to be everyday) Dont post hentai here. (because we dont want to offend other members who dislike it-im not against hentai but there are some I dont like) Try to get allong with other members as well, and whenever a flamer appears, contact me or a prefect member Example Dark_Volcano_Sam,Bahmut7,Killha&Neo_Pikachu.
I hope you like it here so please enjoy yourself. Welcome to the club.

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-04 17:21:44

At 4/4/05 12:05 PM, Ghaleonx5z wrote: I ended up catching a colored Hariyama. Not sure if anyone else has seen it before so this is what it looks like in difference to the original.

I can't find the pictures but.....

I had a shiny Cleffa [The Baby Clefairy] (Pokemon Crystal)
and just recently......A shiny Slowbro that's blue....[Pokemon Leaf Green]

I'll take the chance to name my pokemon from Leaf Green.....They aren't all
that...figuring that I haven't been playing it for 1 month and a half...

Mewtwo [AKA: The Game]----> lv 70
Blastoise [AKA: 50 Cent]---->lv60
Arcanine [It was traded from FR.....being that you can't catch a Growlithe in LG :(.....It was originally lv 30}---->lv67
Kyogre [My baby.......been traded from Shapphire to Collosium and back and then LG.....this is the main pokemon that I used to destroy just about everyone]---->lv100
Tyranitar [Understand that I didn't really catch this pokemon on LG....I caught it on Collosium]---->lv62
Dragonite [AKA: Llyod Bank]---->56

I already beat
The Elite Four like around.....43 times

I caught 147 out of 150 in the Kanto Pokedex
And 206 out of 386 I belive..... in the National Pokedex....

How good Am I? 8)

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-04 17:26:00

And sorry about the off look, you know NG doesn't like BMP ot PNG pics =/ so I had to make it into a GIF lol

I caught some abnormal colored pokemon before, but that was in pokemon gold, I caught a purple Miltank and a purple Slowpoke. Oh I did manage to catch the red Gyrados. Too bad this bbs system dosent like BMP and PNG. But they do take JPG's as well so please dont forget that next time you plan on making a post :-)

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-04 17:51:38

At 4/4/05 10:25 AM, -Majin-the-fox- wrote:
At 4/4/05 09:17 AM, Pokemon_Trainer_Ben wrote:
HOW CAN I POIN!!!????
sadly, i also don't know how to poin....

Probably rushed typing. -Majin-the-fox-, for not being a member, you sure did post quite well. Do you want to join now? Dont worry, there is no catch. If you dont want to join yet ill understand.

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-05 06:23:16

At 4/4/05 05:21 PM, Killha wrote:
I can't find the pictures but.....

I had a shiny Cleffa [The Baby Clefairy] (Pokemon Crystal)
and just recently......A shiny Slowbro that's blue....[Pokemon Leaf Green]

I'll take the chance to name my pokemon from Leaf Green.....They aren't all
that...figuring that I haven't been playing it for 1 month and a half...

Mewtwo [AKA: The Game]----> lv 70
Arcanine [It was traded from FR.....being that you can't catch a Growlithe in LG :(.....It was originally lv 30}---->lv67
Kyogre [My baby.......been traded from Shapphire to Collosium and back and then LG.....this is the main pokemon that I used to destroy just about everyone]---->lv100
Tyranitar [Understand that I didn't really catch this pokemon on LG....I caught it on Collosium]---->lv62

I already beat

How good Am I? 8)

Man you are quite good. You make a really good elite trainer yourself with those pokemon. I have some really high level pokemon back in my red and blue, but I havent checked them out for a long time. Im impressed!

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-05 06:35:34

At 4/4/05 05:51 PM, Tanooki_John wrote:
Probably rushed typing. -Majin-the-fox-, for not being a member, you sure did post quite well. Do you want to join now? Dont worry, there is no catch. If you dont want to join yet ill understand.

i know that it was a rush typo, but it was to funny to let it doun.

anyway, okay, i join...just remember, i did not play a pokémon game for a looooooong time...

and just to note, i once had a golden collored oddish.
i got it from mating an oddish with a belsprout.

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-05 09:14:46

You have to purify your Pokémon before you can raise levels, but otherwise Espeon and Umbreon can gain levels!

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-05 11:30:10

At 4/4/05 05:21 PM, Tanooki_John wrote: Try to get allong with other members as well, and whenever a flamer appears, contact me or a prefect member Example Dark_Volcano_Sam,Bahmut7,Killha&Neo_Pikachu.

Hmm, that reminds me about Dark_Volcano_Sam. I still don't know why he hasn't replied in this club for a while. He has been on the BBS, but not here. :( I wonder why that's so.

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-05 11:36:04

The only Pokemon games I really liked is Pokemon Yellow for Gameboy Color. Pretty cool back in the oldskool time then.

I'm joining, as a gamer. Didn't like the series so MEH.

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-05 13:09:02

At 4/4/05 05:21 PM, Killha wrote: Mewtwo [AKA: The Game]----> lv 70

didn't get to train it yet? Still Mewtwo always nice to have in my opinion :) expeshailly sicne it can learn alot of different TMs =)

Seems good, what attacks you using?

nice =D

Very very nice =D always good to see a Lv.100 pokemon =D

cool

awsome ^^ I just love dragon pokemon ^^

I already beat

Nice =)

Awsoem

How good Am I? 8)

Very good in my opinion.

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-05 13:34:20

Ok finally got this done =P took forever I think my head is going to explode. And I was training before I tried to make this team so just let me know if it's good.

Sapphire Teams *be better once I get ruby, the FR,LG, and collisum. I will someday lol*

Team 1
Absol
Name: Reaver
Lv. 65
Genneration: 2
Note-For a dark pokemon they sure let him use alot of other type techniques.
Blaziken
Name:Ghaleon
Lv. 100
Genneration: 1
Note-My starter, I had to add my old buddy lol
Salamence
Name: Nall
Lv. 50
Genneration: 3
Note- 3rd gennerations, so he's my 5th trained salamence, just evolved. It's a real pain training that many.
Milotic
Name: Razzy
Lv. 64
Genneration: 2
Note-Named after my best friend *her online name*
Banette
Name: Baal
Lv. 47
Genneration: 3
Note-Another 3rd gennerations, but wasn't as much trouble to train his family for some reason lol, still needs to catch up to the others.
Kyogre
Name:
Lv. 92
Genneration: 1 *obviously*
Note-Couldn't think of a name for the old guy. I was thinking maybe Leviathan, what ya think?

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-05 16:25:09

ok people whats the highest badge and what am i sposed to do give me a badge people are starting to say pokemon is getting out of shape i say fuck does little assholes

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-05 17:39:12

At 4/5/05 01:09 PM, Ghaleonx5z wrote:
At 4/4/05 05:21 PM, Killha wrote: Mewtwo [AKA: The Game]----> lv 70
didn't get to train it yet? Still Mewtwo always nice to have in my opinion :) expeshailly sicne it can learn alot of different TMs =)

I just taught him Shadow Ball

Seems good, what attacks you using?

Ice Beam
Rain Dance
Skull Bash
Dig

nice =D

I wanted it to teach it Extremespeed....but my slow friend said that I was supposed to evolve it before it reaches lv49 in order to learn that move.....I did that in lv55 lol......

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-05 18:29:32

At 4/5/05 04:25 PM, supershadic1 wrote: ok people whats the highest badge and what am i sposed to do give me a badge people are starting to say pokemon is getting out of shape i say fuck does little assholes

Each game has it's own badges. And technically none are supposed to be higher than the others, it just happens to be the order we fight the gym leaders =/

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-05 18:34:13

which should i get out of pokemon ruby, sapphire, leaf green and fire red? i'm not too sure about leaf green or fire red cause they are similar to red and blue and that kinda puts me off. any help would be much appreciated

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-05 18:34:23

At 4/5/05 05:39 PM, Killha wrote: I just taught him Shadow Ball

Nice =D thats what I mean, for some reason he's able to learn moves he shouldn't be able to lol =)

Ice Beam
Rain Dance
Skull Bash
Dig

Sounds like a good set up =) does rain dance help Ice beam? I forget.

I wanted it to teach it Extremespeed....but my slow friend said that I was supposed to evolve it before it reaches lv49 in order to learn that move.....I did that in lv55 lol......

lol cool =)

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-05 18:35:58

At 4/5/05 06:34 PM, Arch_Angel_Rhys wrote: which should i get out of pokemon ruby, sapphire, leaf green and fire red? i'm not too sure about leaf green or fire red cause they are similar to red and blue and that kinda puts me off. any help would be much appreciated

Well I only have Sapphire and I'm completely happy with it. If that helps ya out any?

Still plan to get the others ofcourse, but I don't regret getting this one first =)

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-05 18:44:09

At 4/5/05 06:34 PM, Arch_Angel_Rhys wrote: which should i get out of pokemon ruby, sapphire, leaf green and fire red? i'm not too sure about leaf green or fire red cause they are similar to red and blue and that kinda puts me off. any help would be much appreciated

...except that lg/fr have pokemon from Gold and Silver too......they have like 7 new different islands too