00:00

Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club

599,761 Views | 12,049 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-07 20:30:50

are you a flamer

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-07 20:43:15

At 4/7/05 08:20 PM, Rootfukinbeer wrote: LOL @ THIS ENTIRE THREAD.

Lol at you. Thanks for proving that deconstructive people arent very bright. I cant wait to see if Tannoki goes crazy all over you like he did with tha last one. Scared him off, he did, made him cry, he did. Dont ever return, or else we will shove many Moltres up yer hole and give ya flamin' genitalia. Uncomfortable or otherwise.

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-07 21:15:10

your point and tannoka is a girl

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-07 21:16:47

sorry tannoka is a boy your point

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-07 21:25:24

Although I'm not a pokemon fan as I was years ago but I though I would like to let you know on something. On Red and Blue version, there were certain glitches on the game, namely Missingno and Phantom PC.

Please subscribe

"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"

.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-08 03:09:38

At 4/7/05 09:25 PM, Idiot-Finder wrote: Although I'm not a pokemon fan as I was years ago but I though I would like to let you know on something. On Red and Blue version, there were certain glitches on the game, namely Missingno and Phantom PC.

both are fatal bugs.
it messed my game up REALY good wen i catched one.

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-08 06:28:49

At 4/7/05 09:25 PM, Idiot-Finder wrote: Although I'm not a pokemon fan as I was years ago but I though I would like to let you know on something. On Red and Blue version, there were certain glitches on the game, namely Missingno and Phantom PC.

If your not as big on pokemon as you used to be thats ok. Now I did hear about a rumor there was a glitch pokemon rumored to be the #152 pokemon, but I really didnt believe it. By the way, how would you like to join our club?

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-08 06:33:00

I have this other field pic and was thinking, do you think this would also be a good resort for pokemon? Well, these pics I have were pictures I took around my neighborhood. (I live in a rural area) What do you guys think of this one?

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-08 06:37:46

At 4/7/05 12:46 PM, Ghaleonx5z wrote:
At 4/7/05 12:30 PM, Tanooki_John wrote: I believe they already have dragon/psychic pokemon. Just 2 anyway. Latios and Latias.
Well I was hoping for somthing easier to catch. And breed, besides I thought you can only get them a certain way? =/
They were also on Pokemon Heroes (a pokemon movie on dvd which I have at home)
Haven't seen that one yet
I also got another pic too. Would you think this would be a good pokemon habitat or a place to help raise pokemon?
Why do you ask?

It's ok if you really cant think of an answer for the photos I post here, I thought they would make good examples of pokemon enviroments. I just wanted the members oppinions and ideas thats all. Really havent got much responses to them. But I hope you liked them.

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-08 06:53:25

there is a third water/psycho pokémon, and it's name is lugia.

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-08 07:52:42

if you visit www.pokemon.com they dont have missingo whats missingo

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-08 09:20:32

At 4/8/05 07:52 AM, ultrasonic3 wrote: if you visit www.pokemon.com they dont have missingo whats missingo

like i said before, a fatal bug in the game.
whatever you do, don't catch him.
but he is only in red and blue...strange that they did not fix it during the port to america and europe.

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-08 10:56:31

At 4/8/05 09:20 AM, -Majin-the-fox- wrote: whatever you do, don't catch him.

Oh yes. I did catch him on my Blue version once, but I immediately released it. Good thing it didn't wreck my game. Too bad I see my sister's Red version messed up. :(

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-08 12:30:23

At 4/8/05 06:53 AM, -Majin-Wilder wrote: there is a third water/psycho pokémon, and it's name is lugia.

Lugia is a Psychic/Flying pokemon that CAN learn water attacks and moves. It lives in the depths of the ocean. It's not a water type.

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-08 12:32:52

At 4/8/05 12:30 PM, Tanooki_John wrote:
Lugia is a Psychic/Flying pokemon that CAN learn water attacks and moves. It lives in the depths of the ocean. It's not a water type.

...ehhh, woeps.
mistake in my department...

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-08 12:36:58

At 4/7/05 08:20 PM, Rootfukinbeer wrote: LOL @ THIS ENTIRE THREAD.

i'm gonna stab you.

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-08 14:22:49

At 4/8/05 06:37 AM, Tanooki_John wrote: But I hope you liked them.

Oh! Ok I get it now lol =D But yeah they did all look good

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-08 14:26:17

At 4/8/05 06:28 AM, Tanooki_John wrote:
If your not as big on pokemon as you used to be thats ok. Now I did hear about a rumor there was a glitch pokemon rumored to be the #152 pokemon, but I really didnt believe it. By the way, how would you like to join our club?

no thanks. Here's something you might find interesting: www.pokemopolis.net

Please subscribe

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-08 14:30:19

At 4/8/05 09:20 AM, -Majin-Wilder wrote:
At 4/8/05 07:52 AM, ultrasonic3 wrote: if you visit www.pokemon.com they dont have missingo whats missingo
like i said before, a fatal bug in the game.
whatever you do, don't catch him.
but he is only in red and blue...strange that they did not fix it during the port to america and europe.

The good part is that it'll help duplicate the item on the 6th slot.

Please subscribe

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-08 16:03:09

At 4/7/05 07:10 PM, Maus wrote: Tamagotchi.

Those.....
Now I know...I've seen those before.....
Sorry.....I'm not so.....interested in them...

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-08 16:05:23

At 4/8/05 02:30 PM, Idiot-Finder wrote:

That's the only reason why I like missingno......

Anyone knows that Mew is going to be in Pokemon Emerald.....I can't wait

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-08 17:06:07

At 4/8/05 04:05 PM, Killha wrote:
Anyone knows that Mew is going to be in Pokemon Emerald.....I can't wait

well, mew is actuly in evry pokémon game...
you just have to hack/port/send/instal him onto the game.

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-08 17:39:15

I meant catch him.....litteraly
No Gameshark....No Action Replay or anything.....

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-08 20:30:21

At 4/8/05 04:05 PM, Killha wrote:
At 4/8/05 02:30 PM, Idiot-Finder wrote:
That's the only reason why I like missingno......

and M can be found at Blue.

Please subscribe

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-08 20:43:56

http://www.answers.com/missingno

Please subscribe

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-09 11:46:02

At 4/8/05 08:43 PM, Idiot-Finder wrote: http://www.answers.com/missingno

Be easier to just use a gameshark if the person wants to cheat. Less chance of emssing up the games =/

I mean don't cheat obviously lol But if your going to atleats do it smart don't you think? lol

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-09 12:21:24

At 4/8/05 02:26 PM, Idiot-Finder wrote:
At 4/8/05 06:28 AM, Tanooki_John wrote:
no thanks. Here's something you might find interesting: www.pokemopolis.net

Oh, its ok. I understand if you dont want to join. (I dont force anyone to join but it would be nice to have more members.) Thanks for the link, I will check it out more often when I get the time. Its quite interesting.

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-09 12:32:49

At 4/9/05 11:46 AM, Ghaleonx5z wrote:
At 4/8/05 08:43 PM, Idiot-Finder wrote: http://www.answers.com/missingno
Be easier to just use a gameshark if the person wants to cheat. Less chance of emssing up the games =/

I mean don't cheat obviously lol But if your going to atleats do it smart don't you think? lol

Hmmmm....

Idiot-Finder : Interesting link, I may want to read that whenever I have more time.
Ghaleonx5z :My pelican hacking device only worked on Gameboy colors Pokemon gold and silver. Probably no way I could get the missingo, but you can get Celibi and Mew with it.(be sure you catch a pokemon thats worthless and be sure to have them in your pokebelt {aka the poke 6 pack} and then you can coustomise them.)

I also got a new pic too. This is like an update to my Pokemon card collection, right on my bookshelf. (not including the made decks, energy, accesory boxes etc.) But soon I will try to get a pic with full card collection immage.

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-09 14:21:41

i used to be a huge pokemon fan. i still got my entire pokemon card collection :) (over 300 different cards!!) but you know what i never liked about pokemon? those funny monsters are not detailled enough!! i mean, look at good ol' charizard. he doesnt have any scales, only 4 teeth, his jaws look stupid, and they could easily add more stuff to him. (like sharp dinosaur plates on his back and tail) thats what i dont like about it. they could make those pokemon look so much better, but they dont. the only pokemon that is detailed reasonebly good is venusaur, or whatevr hes called (to bad he looks lame ) they could also let some of them look scarier or something. and i just played the last pokemon game (not firered or leaf green, the other one, where you are in some new continent. i needed to translate it for my little sis, she cant read english, and shes still a major pokemon fan.) well, while playing this game, i felt kinda down. i always liked pokemon while i was a kid, and look what they did to it. in the entire game, i only saw a few pokemon that looked as good as the old ones. take the fire chicken for example, its final evolution. like wtf is that??? couldnt they come up with something better? i now hope that they stop making new pokemon, or else this once beatifull series will turn out to be a giant collection of pokemon that most of the time look just dumb. i really hope that doesnt happen.

Please subscribe

BBS Signature