00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Patrick8008 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club

734,160 Views | 12,015 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2007-02-15 12:59:51

At 2/14/07 01:14 PM, Dark-Volcano-Sam wrote:

What are you talking about? Is my crap that impressive?

By the way, I actually found that sound fx in that "Pika Air Strike" game that I was trying to forget. It haunts me as if it was trying to do its best to make my talent more repulsive than before. I hate my game!

WHAT? You hate your game? C'mon man, why not submit it to sheezy art then let's see there reactions. I know a few people who would love it! (even if it is a demo)

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2007-02-15 13:21:30

At 2/15/07 12:59 PM, Tanooki-John wrote:
WHAT? You hate your game? C'mon man, why not submit it to sheezy art then let's see there reactions. I know a few people who would love it! (even if it is a demo)

It's going to have the same result as that hideous Fox pic I made. No one will find my true talent!

Sonic Wii Preloader!

Pro-Pokemon Club/TJPPC - Where I love Mew and members know it!

My art - I do art well, you twirps!

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2007-02-15 13:29:01

At 2/15/07 01:21 PM, Dark-Volcano-Sam wrote: It's going to have the same result as that hideous Fox pic I made. No one will find my true talent!

There are people who see and respect your talent, but you only chose to ignore their praises.

Next Release ETA: ?

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2007-02-15 22:26:09

At 2/15/07 01:29 PM, HaroFreak wrote:
There are people who see and respect your talent, but you only chose to ignore their praises.

A forest starts out as a seedling. Nurturing it and it will grow into a tree, which produces more seedlings, which grow into trees.

I have not taken my talent and myself seriously, claiming that I can never be better. In reality, I am being impatient and jump to conclusions that I am the worst creator of all time. I am sure that the well-known people have their errors in the beginning and throughout their progress, but they never want to reveal it to everyone, as if they are trying to be flawless to everyone. I am sure Oprah Winfred has her faults. I am sure every well-known game web comic artists has flaws.

I still got eight years before I turn thirty. I will make them count!

Thanks Haro for trying to help out. I thought you were making fun of me, but you were helping in your way. Treat me as an equal, because I do not want to be to only one believing everyone is their own leader.

Sonic Wii Preloader!

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2007-02-16 06:02:42

At 2/15/07 01:21 PM, Dark-Volcano-Sam wrote:
At 2/15/07 12:59 PM, Tanooki-John wrote:
It's going to have the same result as that hideous Fox pic I made. No one will find my true talent!

You fox pic is not hideous! Go ahead and submitt them both. I dont see any harm in it. You can also post your flash intro's in there as well. Theres no shame in it.

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2007-02-16 06:24:45

At 2/15/07 10:26 PM, Dark-Volcano-Sam wrote: Thanks Haro for trying to help out. I thought you were making fun of me, but you were helping in your way. Treat me as an equal, because I do not want to be to only one believing everyone is their own leader.

I never meant you any harm, I just found your reactions a little unsettling at first.

Everyone may be their own leader, but that does not make them another one's superior.

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2007-02-17 04:47:14

Ok, people... you all need to chillax; you'll live longer...

1#- Tj, relax...
2#- DVS, I'm tired of you saying that "oh, my art stinks!" or "oh, I can't do anything". I told you a million times that you should trust on yourself! You wanna do something? DO IT! So you made one thing wrong... big deal. It will only help you to improve your skills!!

Man,.... oh, and Tj, your not a hellpless little animal, you are a little animal with a rifle and a chainsaw climbing to the top!

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2007-02-18 23:47:05

DVS, i guess you must... at least try..... i think you can't act like that forever......

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2007-02-19 00:19:21

At 2/18/07 11:47 PM, Magicman-DX wrote: DVS, i guess you must... at least try..... i think you can't act like that forever......

I know. I am being impatience about this. I really want to make that collab now to prove my true talent, but I get tied up with college work. I am not the fastest drawer in the world. In fact, I am a genuine perfectionist when it comes to design. I take my time to make it as appealing and l33t as possible.

TJ, I DO want to prove that I am better than your heroes! They cannot think like they are the best forever!

Sonic Wii Preloader!

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2007-02-19 21:12:58

You know what? Forget what I just posted, or any negative post in that matter.

I feel great today! I think I can manage myself again.

Just to make sure, I LOVE MEW!!

There. I will try to be positive from this day on!

Sonic Wii Preloader!

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2007-02-19 21:24:41

At 2/15/07 01:24 AM, Dark-Volcano-Sam wrote:
Am I being a fool again? I am sorry if I jump to conclusions.

A bit, kind of, Don't be so jumpish to conclusionish dude, it's bad for your equelibrium or something.

Your source for monthly music producer freebies here // Take My Cymbals // ALL my big sample projects, FREE

I do professional audio critique & commissions. Catch me on YT and X! If you got music, I'll playlist you!

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2007-02-19 21:34:45

Yeah I guess Mew is cool. I'll be serious, I don't know how this club has survived so long, but I can see how people like Pokemon, it's pretty cool. But I like Naruto better. I always imagined the Pokemon trainers as like real big cowards, having animals fight their battles for them. So yeah, Naruto rocks, Pokemon okay.

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2007-02-19 22:18:37

At 2/19/07 09:34 PM, Kaabi wrote: Yeah I guess Mew is cool.

I only love Mew for its cute appearance.

I'll be serious, I don't know how this club has survived so long, but I can see how people like Pokemon, it's pretty cool.

NG is full of surprises. You were surprised that a Pokemon club in NG has last this long. It is all thanks to me . . . and of course Tanooki John. And . . umm . . . others who love or appreciates Pokemon.

But I like Naruto better. I always imagined the Pokemon trainers as like real big cowards, having animals fight their battles for them.

What if people can transform in pokemons and fight? What would you say now?

So yeah, Naruto rocks, Pokemon okay.

That is cool. I prefer Bleach more than Naruto, but they both came from Shonen Jump. I like it because it is in the lineup of Adult Swim. I am sure I would like it if it is released unrated . . nah . . . I think that orange tracksuit wearing ninja with the spirit of the Kitsune is way too annoying for me. I'll take Ichi any day.

Sonic Wii Preloader!

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2007-02-20 16:55:02

Turn into Pokemon and fight, aye? Interesting. Anyways, Naruto is awesome. I like it. I think Naruto should fight Blastoise. Who do you think would win? That would be a good battle.

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2007-02-20 18:33:58

At 2/20/07 04:55 PM, Kaabi wrote: Turn into Pokemon and fight, aye? Interesting. Anyways, Naruto is awesome. I like it. I think Naruto should fight Blastoise. Who do you think would win? That would be a good battle.

If he can manage to unlease the spirit of the kitsune, then . . hold on! Is the kitsune fire-based? If so, Blastoise will sure win with its water cannons. If this Blastoise is male, then Naruto can distract him with Sexy Jitsu. Well, that would be an interesting battle.

Sonic Wii Preloader!

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2007-02-20 18:56:17

At 2/20/07 06:33 PM, Dark-Volcano-Sam wrote: If he can manage to unlease the spirit of the kitsune, then . . hold on! Is the kitsune fire-based? If so, Blastoise will sure win with its water cannons. If this Blastoise is male, then Naruto can distract him with Sexy Jitsu. Well, that would be an interesting battle.

But what if the Kamex (Blastoise) is not into Beastiality? (lawl)

Or worse, if it is... Surprise Buttsecks?

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2007-02-20 19:52:50

hehe, no ofense, but naruto is getting a little repetitive... I mean, dude, only the new season is good, after sauke fights with naruto, it seems like the action dies...

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2007-02-20 19:55:42

At 2/20/07 07:52 PM, Zangooselover666 wrote: hehe, no ofense, but naruto is getting a little repetitive... I mean, dude, only the new season is good, after sauke fights with naruto, it seems like the action dies...

The comics better pick up more than they have soon as well, though I liked how some of the recent chapters played out.

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2007-02-21 04:04:51

The comics better pick up more than they have soon as well, though I liked how some of the recent chapters played out.

Yeah, some comics are better than the animes...

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2007-02-21 04:17:38

At 2/20/07 06:33 PM, Dark-Volcano-Sam wrote: If he can manage to unlease the spirit of the kitsune, then . . hold on! Is the kitsune fire-based?

Speaking of Pokemon/Naruto connections:

Ironically, Kyuubi is literally translated into "nine tails".

If so, Blastoise will sure win with its water cannons.

Mild Spoiler Alert:
The Kyuubi was never mentioned as fire based despite its red aura.
And if using Naruto's 'elemental type', he is a non-pokemon wind type.

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2007-02-21 12:32:18

At 2/20/07 06:56 PM, HaroFreak wrote:
Or worse, if it is... Surprise Buttsecks?

. . . . or a two-thousand-pound blowjob?

Sonic Wii Preloader!

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2007-02-21 12:47:24

Now that I think about it, where is TJ? I miss him already. I wish he post something soon.

Sonic Wii Preloader!

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2007-02-21 12:49:50

Hey guys, sorry for my absence.

While I'm here, any specifications for the collab menu?

cos shotgun bullets are bad for yo health.

{+}dA{-}LASTFM

paypal

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2007-02-21 12:55:13

At 2/21/07 12:49 PM, Marsupial wrote: Hey guys, sorry for my absence.

300 tall by 400 wide.

20 FPS.

Under 750 kb.

That is the specification. Also, you need to send Magicman-DX your email. Just PM him to give you his email, and you must email him with your email.

Sonic Wii Preloader!

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2007-02-21 13:00:59

At 2/21/07 12:55 PM, Dark-Volcano-Sam wrote:
At 2/21/07 12:49 PM, Marsupial wrote: Hey guys, sorry for my absence.

No welcome, you are sounding like a businessman calling a mercenary.

300 tall by 400 wide.

20 FPS.

Under 750 kb.

That is the specification. Also, you need to send Magicman-DX your email. Just PM him to give you his email, and you must email him with your email.

I'll send him the menu when it's done...

{+}dA{-}LASTFM

paypal

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2007-02-21 13:19:01

At 2/21/07 01:00 PM, Marsupial wrote:

I am sorry. Hello. It is good to have someone with us, not like TJ. And to think the club is named Tanooki John's Pro-Pokemon Club and he has not yet post anything for a while.

Did you remember what the menu to be included?

The Main Menu page, The Artist's Profile page, and The Scene Selection page.

I hope you can design it well, and remember that I can program it if you are not good at ActionScript.

Sonic Wii Preloader!

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2007-02-21 15:52:22

Yeah I've noticed that in big clubs, it seems the club maker hasn't been around for awhile.

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2007-02-21 16:32:53

At 2/21/07 01:19 PM, Dark-Volcano-Sam wrote:
At 2/21/07 01:00 PM, Marsupial wrote:
I am sorry. Hello. It is good to have someone with us, not like TJ. And to think the club is named Tanooki John's Pro-Pokemon Club and he has not yet post anything for a while.

Thank you. Is he involved with the collab? Maybe he is doing that or some other flash?

Did you remember what the menu to be included?

The Main Menu page, The Artist's Profile page, and The Scene Selection page.

OK sounds good. I might try to get it done now.

I hope you can design it well, and remember that I can program it if you are not good at ActionScript.

I'll try to program it myself for now... I have a friend who is fluent in AS if I fail, so I doubt you will have to help.

{+}dA{-}LASTFM

paypal

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2007-02-21 17:03:16

At 2/21/07 12:47 PM, Dark-Volcano-Sam wrote: Now that I think about it, where is TJ? I miss him already. I wish he post something soon.

Oh, sorry that I havent posted in awhile. I been buisy lately and had no pokemon projects of my own lately. I been buisy with my Megaman Zero fan-fic. I was wondering what you would thing of it?

For chapter 1 = http://www.sheezyart.com/view/996140/

Chapter 2 = http://www.sheezyart.com/view/1005972/

Chapter 3= http://www.sheezyart.com/view/1013643/

Chapter 4= http://www.sheezyart.com/view/1038008/

Chapter 5= http://www.sheezyart.com/view/1044512/

Chapter 6= http://www.sheezyart.com/view/1064297/

Chapter 7= http://www.sheezyart.com/view/1085114/

I know it's not pokemon related but I am just letting you know. (dont worry, im still true to the club) and I hope the pokemon collab project is running smoothly.

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2007-02-21 19:43:50

Hey its TJ the guy who created the club that's cool.