00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Care2mchBEAR just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club

734,097 Views | 12,015 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2007-02-12 02:24:32

hmmm yeah... maube we should take a break for collab......

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2007-02-12 06:24:05

At 2/11/07 03:06 AM, Dark-Volcano-Sam wrote:
As usual to newcomers, you must prove to yourself that you are totally a fan of Pokemon and not a basher or spammer. Describe any experience around Pokemon, like anything that associates with Pokemon. You like the games, animes, mangas, or anything that proves that you are not a flamer.

Im sure she sounds nice. Just gotta check to be absolutely sure. It's Newgrounds afterall and you can't be too careful.

At 2/10/07 08:52 PM, azngirl245 wrote: Cool can i join too! Iam a big pokemon fan!

Im the leader of this club. If your a true pokemon fan, why not tell us a bit about yourself? Just to show us some evidence that your a real pokemon fan. We have been getting some accounts that say they want to join but later spam and stuff. Were checking out newcommers for predentules and stuff so it dosent happen again in the future. If you show us some evidence than I may let you join.

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2007-02-12 07:24:44

oh and soz for me swearing before

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2007-02-12 07:31:31

o men pokemon is shit

save the old metal gear online! ...for the sake of people who still have a ps2! D_D

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2007-02-12 07:33:04

please dont

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2007-02-12 10:09:13

At 2/12/07 07:31 AM, Brazilman wrote: o men pokemon is shit

1#- Thanks for being here; as you know we just looooooooove flammers, because when they came here, WE CAN KICK THEIR BUTTS!!!! YOU FLAMMERS THINK THAT YOU ARE SOOOOO COOL BECAUSE POKEMON IS A KIDS ANIME AND WE LIKE TO WHATCH IT? DO YOU THINK THAT YOU ARE GONNA CHANGE OUR OPINIONS? You sir, are the kid for this pathetic attempt to change our opinion...

2#- *gives you an atomic wedgie and trows you to the flammers club*

3#- I'm gonna leave a rest of you for TJ, DVS and the others menbers to play. Give him hell, guys!!!

Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2007-02-12 20:25:12

At 2/12/07 10:09 AM, Zangooselover666 wrote: 2#- *gives you an atomic wedgie and trows you to the flammers club*

Lively lately is this topic not?

Next Release ETA: ?

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2007-02-12 22:24:45

hmmm... i guess maybe we should take a break for collab.....
talk about anime, what genre you like most.....???

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2007-02-13 00:30:14

I wonder if some of the Chuck Norris jokes came from Pokemon. The thing about "Chuck's tears cure cancer" may be inspired by pokemon's tears reviving their trainers.

By the way, Firefox 2 is awesome! If you hate getting typos so often, use this browser! It has a built-in spell checker, so that you will never get typos. As for grammars, you have to do it yourself.

Sonic Wii Preloader!

Pro-Pokemon Club/TJPPC - Where I love Mew and members know it!

My art - I do art well, you twirps!

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2007-02-13 07:01:35

I found some rather good Pokemon art in Sheezyart if your interested? That way we can keep our minds off those bugging flamers and bumpers, and see somthing worth talking about. What do you think of these?

http://www.sheezyart.com/view/1082947/

http://www.sheezyart.com/view/1082724/

http://www.sheezyart.com/view/1082728/

http://www.sheezyart.com/view/1082646/

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2007-02-13 10:48:26

At 2/12/07 10:09 AM, Zangooselover666 wrote: 3#- I'm gonna leave a rest of you for TJ, DVS and the others menbers to play. Give him hell, guys!!!

Although you may not have noticed this, but you are just being worse like him. Cursing him out won't do the Club any good. Your Flaming someone, which really gets no where. I use to flam people but know, I'm over that silly shit.

What do you think of these?

Those Pics are freakin sweet Tanooki John. :D

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2007-02-13 12:12:35

At 2/13/07 07:01 AM, Tanooki-John wrote: What do you think of these?

. . .

. . . .

It is good.

. . .

I am trying not to act selfish, but still . . . it is discouraging to look at other BETTER artwork because it makes me feel that I am unwanted, as if it is okay for me to die. Seriously no mods, regulars, or anyone well-known prefers me to commit suicide. Go and ask Afro-Ninja!

Sonic Wii Preloader!

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2007-02-13 12:25:03

At 2/13/07 12:12 PM, Dark-Volcano-Sam wrote:
I am trying not to act selfish, but still . . . it is discouraging to look at other BETTER artwork because it makes me feel that I am unwanted, as if it is okay for me to die. Seriously no mods, regulars, or anyone well-known prefers me to commit suicide. Go and ask Afro-Ninja!

Firefox 2 prevents me from typos, but it will not prevent me from grammar errors.

It is suppose to be "Seriously every mods, regulars, or anyone well-known prefers me to commit suicide. Go and ask Afro-Ninja!"

You may all think that I am being silly or trying to support me because I am valuable to this club, but still, no one well-known treated me seriously, taking my talent seriously, and all that jazz. In fact, Tom may be happy enough if I just disappear, because I am no threat to his "worthy" talent.

I am sorry. Just seeing other "better" works makes me impatient. I really need to make the collab! Just for once, I want these people to take me seriously! I am no newbie! I am not born today!

The world shall end because of arrogance!

Sonic Wii Preloader!

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2007-02-13 15:25:58

Although you may not have noticed this, but you are just being worse like him. Cursing him out won't do the Club any good. Your Flaming someone, which really gets no where. I use to flam people but know, I'm over that silly shit.

Ups, my bad...

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2007-02-13 17:44:18

Sonic Wii Preloader!

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2007-02-13 23:19:45

fuuuh... at last i can check sheezyart...... still have problem with it....
hmmm..... nice link TJ..!! i love that May pict

too bad i don't have Flash 8..... i'm sorry i can't see the preloader DVS.....

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2007-02-13 23:19:52

If anyone wants to view the preloader at work, feel free to do so.

Sonic Wii Preloader!

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2007-02-13 23:21:56

At 2/13/07 11:19 PM, Magicman-DX wrote:
too bad i don't have Flash 8..... i'm sorry i can't see the preloader DVS.....

Do you have Flash MX or 2004? If so, then I can send it in that version.

Sonic Wii Preloader!

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2007-02-14 04:32:36

At 2/13/07 12:25 PM, Dark-Volcano-Sam wrote: The world shall end because of arrogance!

I'm thinking 'self inflicted damage', personally.

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2007-02-14 07:26:15

At 2/13/07 12:25 PM, Dark-Volcano-Sam wrote:

Dont go believing that! I posted those links to make this club look a bit better. Im not comparing them to your work. I think your work is great. And I am not going to bother asking Afro-Ninja for anything.

Firefox 2 prevents me from typos, but it will not prevent me from grammar errors.

Grammar errors are really no big deal.

It is suppose to be "Seriously every mods, regulars, or anyone well-known prefers me to commit suicide. Go and ask Afro-Ninja!"

Dont listen to those iddiots. If they dont take you seriously, then dont pay attention to them.

You may all think that I am being silly or trying to support me because I am valuable to this club, but still, no one well-known treated me seriously, taking my talent seriously, and all that jazz. In fact, Tom may be happy enough if I just disappear, because I am no threat to his "worthy" talent.

I take you seriously. Even the "well known's" have errors too.

I am sorry. Just seeing other "better" works makes me impatient. I really need to make the collab! Just for once, I want these people to take me seriously! I am no newbie! I am not born today!

Some people do pokemon pics for the love of it and for expression. I know there's going to be people out there with better art skills than you dosent mean there totaly better. You need to take more pride in what you can do, not for what you can't do.

At 2/13/07 11:19 PM, Dark-Volcano-Sam wrote: If anyone wants to view the preloader at work, feel free to do so.

I dont see anything. The link dosent work. Do you have it on immageshack or photobucket?

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2007-02-14 11:06:12

At 2/14/07 04:32 AM, HaroFreak wrote:
I'm thinking 'self inflicted damage', personally.

And where will this global war comes from? Fame! Arrogance! Fighting to become the best! Trust me. The world will be destroyed because of that!

At 2/14/07 07:26 AM, Tanooki-John wrote:
Dont go believing that! I posted those links to make this club look a bit better. Im not comparing them to your work. I think your work is great. And I am not going to bother asking Afro-Ninja for anything.

I guess you don't want to know how crappy I have become. That is okay. Pretend that I am the greatest in the world. In this reality, your heroes will totally control the world with their toadies and talents that I must do better than them.

I take you seriously. Even the "well known's" have errors too.

Tell that to their toadies! Even their crappy work gets rave reviews! Of course, you know that since you are a toady!

I dont see anything. The link dosent work. Do you have it on immageshack or photobucket?

It works in my PC. Maybe it was too slow when it is downloading, because if I have not optimize it. Try this link if it is too slow to download.

Some people do pokemon pics for the love of it and for expression. I know there's going to be people out there with better art skills than you dosent mean there totaly better. You need to take more pride in what you can do, not for what you can't do.

What do you mean by that? What can I do? What can't I do?

But you are believing that even your heroes are not trying to be the best, or at least better than me? If so, then why they don't allow me to do whatever I like to do?! Why can't they treat me seriously, like that I am a joke . . . OR TORTURE ME LIKE A HELPLESS ANIMAL?!!!!!!!

Sonic Wii Preloader!

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2007-02-14 11:36:16

At 2/14/07 11:06 AM, Dark-Volcano-Sam wrote: And where will this global war comes from? Fame! Arrogance! Fighting to become the best! Trust me. The world will be destroyed because of that!

Neither, for greed will most probably come earlier than fame*.

* Unless you count infamy as part of fame.

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2007-02-14 12:58:13

Okay, I create the new preloader in MX version. You can download it if you have MX or higher.

If anyone wants to preview it, you can click this link.

At 2/14/07 11:36 AM, HaroFreak wrote:
Neither, for greed will most probably come earlier than fame*.

* Unless you count infamy as part of fame.

Who and what is right, and who and what is wrong?

By the way, can you find Pokeball sound effects? My new preloader does not have any sounds, and I need something like that.

Sonic Wii Preloader!

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2007-02-14 13:02:31

At 2/14/07 12:58 PM, Dark-Volcano-Sam wrote: Who and what is right, and who and what is wrong?

That would be up to one's self to decide.

By the way, can you find Pokeball sound effects? My new preloader does not have any sounds, and I need something like that.

Not good enough for now?

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2007-02-14 13:14:39

At 2/14/07 01:02 PM, HaroFreak wrote:
Not good enough for now?

What are you talking about? Is my crap that impressive?

By the way, I actually found that sound fx in that "Pika Air Strike" game that I was trying to forget. It haunts me as if it was trying to do its best to make my talent more repulsive than before. I hate my game!

Sonic Wii Preloader!

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2007-02-14 13:16:29

At 2/14/07 01:14 PM, Dark-Volcano-Sam wrote: What are you talking about? Is my crap that impressive?

Think of it as my personal doubt regarding the quality and quantity of given source.

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2007-02-14 14:08:03

At 2/14/07 01:16 PM, HaroFreak wrote:
At 2/14/07 01:14 PM, Dark-Volcano-Sam wrote: What are you talking about? Is my crap that impressive?
Think of it as my personal doubt regarding the quality and quantity of given source.

Just as I thought, no matter how much I tried or how many attempts, I WILL ALWAYS end up as a failure. Just let me end it all! I can't take it anyone! I have so many ideas, and I cannot express all of it! I am getting headaches from too many ideas!

I just want to die if this continues!

I am talentless beyond doubt!

If you are talking about the link, don't worry. I can still use whatever the link has some other time, just like my dreams, my failed dreams and broken attempts.

"It's alright! It's okay! You don't need to worry!" Shut up you stupid bitch! You don't know what reality is all about! Reality hits me like a decapitation from a baseball bat! He has not yet show up to take my life away! You what you can do is convince me not to worry about any negative things. WHAT AMAZING THINGS I'VE DONE?!! If this continues, I should deserve the right to die!

I will never be right!

Maybe, I should not place any sounds to my preloader. It does not make any difference at all.

Jus who am I? Who is Dark_Volcano_Sam? Who is not Dark_Volcano_Sam?

Sonic Wii Preloader!

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2007-02-14 15:54:22

At 2/14/07 02:08 PM, Dark-Volcano-Sam wrote: Just as I thought, no matter how much I tried or how many attempts, I WILL ALWAYS end up as a failure. Just let me end it all! I can't take it anyone! I have so many ideas, and I cannot express all of it! I am getting headaches from too many ideas!

Are you done falsifying your self pity? Or are you going to reach this way every time I offer to help?

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2007-02-15 01:24:23

At 2/14/07 03:54 PM, HaroFreak wrote:
Are you done falsifying your self pity? Or are you going to reach this way every time I offer to help?

You were helping me? I guess you did listen.

I feel like a fool for not understand what you meant by "Not good enough for now?" I thought you were making fun of my talent, claiming it is crappier than anyone has attempt. Or maybe you were!

Just what do I have that nobody has? Am I of importance to anyone? Who is Dark_Volcano_Sam, and why he deserves to live?

I guess no one knows. Even if I get Pearl, no one knows who is DVS as if he does not exist. Perhaps DVS is an illusion.

Am I being a fool again? I am sorry if I jump to conclusions.

Sonic Wii Preloader!

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2007-02-15 03:44:26

At 2/15/07 01:24 AM, Dark-Volcano-Sam wrote: You were helping me? I guess you did listen.

Just accept it without your little rants and all is good, I have had enough of your faked self pity.