00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

RYKEO just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

+++The Zombie Survival Crew+++

683,154 Views | 14,239 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2010-08-22 15:59:35

Le bump.

Also, i'll try post pictures of that storage i said in my survival plan.

PSN: Mazzoo969

Sig by Asandir. Awesome Band!

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2010-08-22 16:33:15

Hey, im going to be away for a few days to do stuff, someone else can keep the crew floating for a while.

Zombie Crew.

Steam ID: Condor .'.'.'. PSN ID: JoeNG1

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2010-08-22 16:49:12

At 8/22/10 04:33 PM, The-Condor wrote: Hey, im going to be away for a few days to do stuff, someone else can keep the crew floating for a while.

I'LL DO IT.

Damn.....seriously though.....I got this.......

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2010-08-22 18:27:00

At 8/22/10 04:49 PM, Scarface wrote:
At 8/22/10 04:33 PM, The-Condor wrote: Hey, im going to be away for a few days to do stuff, someone else can keep the crew floating for a while.
I'LL DO IT.

Damn.....seriously though.....I got this.......

And by "someone" i mean another member.

Zombie Crew.

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2010-08-22 21:12:25

At 8/22/10 06:27 PM, The-Condor wrote: And by "someone" i mean another member.

You can trust me......seriously.....I got this, Condor.....

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2010-08-22 21:24:31

At 8/22/10 09:12 PM, Scarface wrote:
You can trust me......seriously.....I got this, Condor

No, You can't review plans, you didnt even make junior membership. You are a stupid idiot. Ect. Ect.

Zombie Crew.

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2010-08-22 21:28:04

At 8/22/10 09:24 PM, The-Condor wrote:
No, You can't review plans, you didnt even make junior membership. You are a stupid idiot. Ect. Ect.

I didn't even ask for a junior membership. I believe it is YOU who is the stupid idiot.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2010-08-22 21:58:09

At 8/22/10 09:28 PM, Scarface wrote:
I didn't even ask for a junior membership. I believe it is YOU who is the stupid idiot.

You don't want a memebrship yet you want to review plans.

Am i the only one that sees the problem with this?

Zombie Crew.

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2010-08-22 22:10:55

At 8/22/10 09:28 PM, Scarface wrote:

Yeah, I'll watch over the crew for awhile. I guess it's about time since I allowed you to watch over the crew for me and everything. ;)

You ask for a junior membership when you create a plan to become a member of the club. You did make a plan didn't you?

At 8/20/10 08:59 PM, Matt2k8 wrote:

Hi there Matt. Let's see how your plan looks to me. I personally enjoy detailed plans so we'll see how this one turns out.

Age/gender - 14, Male.

Young, naturally weaker because of age. Of course this isn't something you have control of, but it still effects your surviving percentage nonetheless.

Height/weight - 5"11 - 9 stone.

You're just as tall as me and very skinny. Put some meat on your bones man. I'd start hitting the gym.

Build - Lean

Does the wind bend you over? :P

Primary shelter -Semi-detached house. 2 floors. downstairs, upstairs and attic.

The attic can be a very nice place to hideout. Let's see if you implement it.

Location/town size or population density - 100-200 inhabitants.

100 to 200 sounds fairly nice. It's one of the smallest towns that I've ever heard of in my life.

Nearby cities - Wrexham (30 mins away by foot, 10 in car.),

Population of 42,576

Ouch this is very close and there's a huge population. This isn't going to help you out any. :(

Manchester (2hr away in car.), Chester (1hr in car) .

These places are far enough away to give you a head start.

ABILITIES
Operate small firearms, little practice. Basic first aid. Knowledge on zombies and how to deal with them (aim for the head, dispose of corpes) and i know how to build small items or improve upon weapons (add a stock on the nail gun).

Knowledge on zombies. Just hoping you know that the zombies in this club are running zombies. It makes the most logic and sense scientifically. The other stuff sounds good, but what exactly do you mean by build small items?

CLOTHING
Cotton T-shirt.. Combat trousers, biking gloves. Pants and thick socks.

Sounds good. How about for the colder months though? The plan is suppose to be made for a ten year plan meaning you'll have to survive the elements of Winter as well.

EQUIPMENT
Butchers knife, swiss army knife, Metal pole, Sledge hammer, nail gun, torches, lighter. plenty of food and backpacks for light travel.

I don't think I like the Sledge hammer too much as it's very heavy and hard to swing. In fact, the metal pole would probably be the best weapon that you have here. You don't have any firearms of any sort in the house hold?

What's plenty of food? You have to survive for ten years.

STARTING OUT
First.. I'd check the news on details of what is happening without leaving the home.

Assume the power is down and the zombies are right in your town.

I'd barricade windows and doors to make sure we were safe..

Where are you getting the things to barricade? How many windows do you have? How many doors? How long will it take? Details.

Make sure we had a water supply.

How?

We've just been shopping so food is plentiful.. No lights and a very small fire for warmth and small light. Ive got alot of books so that should keep us from going bored/insane. Books could also be used as a fuel for the fire. Keeping watch from the attic window, regular shifts to keep watch.

Fire inside the house? Do you have a wood stove? Smoke attracts people who can be just as dangerous as zombies. They might want to take your food, supplies, or your hideout. Smoke from the fire would alert them.

DAY TO DAY LIVING
Rationed food and regular watches.. aswell as practicing with weapons.. Giving weapons out which suit people.. Eg. ive fired small firearms before, so i should have the nail gun.

I doubt a nail gun would puncture the human skull. It might be useful against a human who has no firearm though.

Eventually, the house won't be able to hold and me and 3 other survivors will have to move out.. Down the road, and down a steep hill is a youth club.. but today it is used as a private storage., around it is 10ft tall fences.

I like the fences... I guess the problem is do you think other people would think of this place? Would there be other people there? Is there a way that zombies could have gotten in someway?

We have keys to the gate as i use to store gardening tools there. Right next to it is a football field. Fences around that also.. The field has good soil and could be used to farm. Next to the football field is a small river which could be used as a water supply.

As long as the fences hold up it's alright, but being outside like that is very dangerous.

Up the road is a general store which sells anything from food to gardening supplies (seeds).

I'm sure it's been raided already. How are you getting there and back alive? Like I mentioned the zombies are runners so you'll have a problem there.

a few houses up, some guy was rumored to have quite a few weapons.. but keep in mind, these were rumours.

What's stopping the guy from being shacked up there ready to shoot anyone who's attempting to take his rumored weapons?

SUPPLY ACQUISITION
All ready guarded well built storage place.
Lots of melee weapons

Which is okay if it's the only thing that you have, but against runners they should be your last resort.

River for water supply.

Boil your water or you'll be getting sick.

Football field right next to barricade which has rich soil, exellent for farming. surrounded by fences.

Fences are good, but I'm assuming the fences might not hold or their might be a weakness of some sort.

Super market and general store, selling food and seeds.

Trust me they've been raided.

Weapons in a illegal compound.

LONG TERM
Holding out in the compound.. killing zombies as they come.. Taking in no more than 10 survivors.. farming the land.

FINAL WORDS
..I..Did..My..Best..

I don't know. It's not really detailed enough for me. A good plan needs to take more than one post almost mapping out most of your movements. I know you can't map out what is going to happen exactly, but I need to know more.

Not yet my friend, not yet.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2010-08-22 22:33:02

Thanks for the review Fro. Obviously, you have a better logic than me ;P

Your right, i need to plan ahead.. 10 years is along time.. And like you said shops and stuff have been raided..

Just to clarify a few things..
When i said about the dude with the guns.. I never thought about that.. i just thought he'd probably be a bag of bones when i "arrived" their.

Also.. any suggestions of where i can obtain firearms in the Uk? Their is a local police station but i don't think they have any..firearms are extremely rare around here..

About the compound with the fences.. the fences are really think and strong. Some parts the metal is about an inch think.. No one goes inside the place.. Were really only have a key for the huge iron gate because a family member bought it.. The football field was fenced off to keep people of it.

When you said how many windows are their... does that include upstairs? downstairs there is a heavy front door. A big window.. in the back (we have all fences around the back, wooden 6ft.) Their is a 2 big windows and a back door.

So yeah.. Also i was wondering.. why did the club choose to use "running" zombies? Aren't the shifty.. moany.. stumbling ones alot more logical?

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2010-08-22 22:44:06

At 8/22/10 10:33 PM, Matt2k8 wrote:
When i said about the dude with the guns.. I never thought about that.. i just thought he'd probably be a bag of bones when i "arrived" their.

Hm, it's bad to assume things in a bad situation. Sometimes it's your last resort, but you should always go into each situation completely prepared for whatever might happen.

Also.. any suggestions of where i can obtain firearms in the Uk? Their is a local police station but i don't think they have any..firearms are extremely rare around here..

I don't know, it's just your personal situation I guess. I don't know your area and the way things happen. Where I live almost every house has firearms and weapons of the sort.

About the compound with the fences.. the fences are really think and strong. Some parts the metal is about an inch think.. No one goes inside the place.. Were really only have a key for the huge iron gate because a family member bought it.. The football field was fenced off to keep people of it.

I like the compound idea, especially if you were the only one to have access to it. Are we talking about normal fences or the barbed wired type ones?

When you said how many windows are their... does that include upstairs?

Nah, just where people and zombies can break into.

downstairs there is a heavy front door. A big window.. in the back (we have all fences around the back, wooden 6ft.) Their is a 2 big windows and a back door.

The big window is the weakness then as it's very easy to break through and very hard to barricade.

So yeah.. Also i was wondering.. why did the club choose to use "running" zombies? Aren't the shifty.. moany.. stumbling ones alot more logical?

Nah, if you think about it the running zombie is more logical. Have you ever watched 28 Days later? It's more likely that a zombie would be more like one of the infected in that movie minus the rate of infection speed.

Trust me, we actually went through about 50 pages of scientifically research to figure out what would be the most possible. On top of that it would make more sense to plan for the worst wouldn't it?

Like I mentioned a week or so ago... I'm going to create a plan for my new apartment. It'll be a challenge as it will be very new to me when I move in, but I have no doubt in my mind that the plan itself will take about three complete posts.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2010-08-22 23:13:52

At 8/22/10 09:58 PM, The-Condor wrote: You don't want a memebrship yet you want to review plans.

I think I was kidding.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2010-08-22 23:24:22

At 8/22/10 10:10 PM, Fro wrote:
At 8/22/10 09:28 PM, Scarface wrote: I didn't even ask for a junior membership. I believe it is YOU who is the stupid idiot.
You ask for a junior membership when you create a plan to become a member of the club. You did make a plan didn't you?

I did make a plan, but I was unaware of it's meanings, I thought it was only a plan, designed only to be reviewed by actual users, and used in case of an infection.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2010-08-23 11:06:36

At 8/22/10 11:24 PM, Scarface wrote:
I did make a plan, but I was unaware of it's meanings, I thought it was only a plan, designed only to be reviewed by actual users, and used in case of an infection.

Yes, that's exactly what happened. The point is for you to make a plan and for us to correct it and make sure that you realize that it really has to be detailed as you have to think of every single thing that might go wrong. Like I've said before, it's nearly impossible to make a good plan in this club as it really depends on the individual situation.

My first couple of plans were great because of where I lived and how my house was set up, but it would be nearly impossible for me to survive in my new environments as most members of this club. That's why I have to keep researching and digging up information to better my chances.

A good plan takes time and effort. It's almost like writing a short story that you have to revise several times before it's good.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2010-08-23 11:52:07

At 8/22/10 10:44 PM, Fro wrote:
At 8/22/10 10:33 PM, Matt2k8 wrote:
Hm, it's bad to assume things in a bad situation. Sometimes it's your last resort, but you should always go into each situation completely prepared for whatever might happen.

Noted. :]

I don't know, it's just your personal situation I guess. I don't know your area and the way things happen. Where I live almost every house has firearms and weapons of the sort.

It's hard to obtain a fire arm in the Uk... Plus, my family is totally against guns.. My dads (doesn't live with us) has a air rifle though which fires metal pellets.. but, i doubt it would be of any use except for scaring of other humans.

I like the compound idea, especially if you were the only one to have access to it. Are we talking about normal fences or the barbed wired type ones?

Normal.

When you said how many windows are their... does that include upstairs?
Nah, just where people and zombies can break into.

downstairs there is a heavy front door. A big window.. in the back (we have all fences around the back, wooden 6ft.) Their is a 2 big windows and a back door.
The big window is the weakness then as it's very easy to break through and very hard to barricade.

Yeah, i understand that..

Nah, if you think about it the running zombie is more logical. Have you ever watched 28 Days later? It's more likely that a zombie would be more like one of the infected in that movie minus the rate of infection speed.

Yeah.. ive seen the film but still. If the human had just been killed.. then reanimated.. The whole body would be sorta paralyzed? Stiff, and weak? And if only the virus could bring the body back to life, wouldn't it have really simple actions? Eating and walking. Running could be to complicated for the virus to act out.. Especially because the hole body is still dead with just the brain/virus controlling it. it's a reanimated corpse.. Might be reanimated but it's still a rotting corpse. Also, in 28 days later.. wasn't that a form of rabies? Or "Rage".

Trust me, we actually went through about 50 pages of scientifically research to figure out what would be the most possible. On top of that it would make more sense to plan for the worst wouldn't it?
Like I mentioned a week or so ago... I'm going to create a plan for my new apartment. It'll be a challenge as it will be very new to me when I move in, but I have no doubt in my mind that the plan itself will take about three complete posts.

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2010-08-23 14:22:01

Sorry Matt, but an air rifle won't be scaring off any humans if they have any experience with firearms. Indeed it may only encourage them to attack because they know your weapon is next to useless. The only ones you'll scare away are ones who are probably helpless and the least dangerous.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2010-08-23 16:11:41

At 8/23/10 11:06 AM, Fro wrote: A good plan takes time and effort. It's almost like writing a short story that you have to revise several times before it's good.

So, basically, membership is given by making a good plan?

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2010-08-23 16:26:05

At 8/23/10 04:11 PM, Scarface wrote: So, basically, membership is given by making a good plan?

AND THE LAST HORSE FINALLY CROSSES THE FINISH LINE!

Zombie Crew.

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2010-08-23 16:49:18

At 8/23/10 02:22 PM, sinfulwolf wrote: Sorry Matt, but an air rifle won't be scaring off any humans if they have any experience with firearms. Indeed it may only encourage them to attack because they know your weapon is next to useless. The only ones you'll scare away are ones who are probably helpless and the least dangerous.

Helpless and less dangerous... Thats quite alot of people.. Plus, it would boost my moral, holding a air rifle when some guys try and steal our food/destroy our barricade.

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2010-08-23 16:52:00

At 8/23/10 04:26 PM, The-Condor wrote:
At 8/23/10 04:11 PM, Scarface wrote: So, basically, membership is given by making a good plan?
AND THE LAST HORSE FINALLY CROSSES THE FINISH LINE!

YOU REALLY ARE A FUNNY GUY!

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2010-08-23 17:02:05

At 8/23/10 04:49 PM, Matt2k8 wrote:
At 8/23/10 02:22 PM, sinfulwolf wrote: Sorry Matt, but an air rifle won't be scaring off any humans if they have any experience with firearms. Indeed it may only encourage them to attack because they know your weapon is next to useless. The only ones you'll scare away are ones who are probably helpless and the least dangerous.
Helpless and less dangerous... Thats quite alot of people.. Plus, it would boost my moral, holding a air rifle when some guys try and steal our food/destroy our barricade.

I suppose it comes in handy, a good morale is important to staying alive in any siege, be it an invading army, or your dead family and friends looking for a bite to eat. But don't get too cocky with that morale and try to take on a zed-head with that air rifle, or your cock could be the end of you.

What?

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2010-08-23 17:26:53

hi guys, can i join? i luv zombies, lol.

Age/gender - 18
Height/weight -6ft
Build - fit as fuck.
Primary shelter - housee init.. then i'd move to a big mansion. lol.
Location/town size or population density - 10,000
Nearby cities - london

ABILITIES
I'm amazing. lol. i can fire tons of shotguns and machien guns.

CLOTHING
lol.. pants.. shorts, shirt.. socks.. trainers..
EQUIPMENT
10x shotguns, 2x RPG, 20x machine guns
STARTING OUT
shoot the bastartds whent they come to my house
DAY TO DAY LIVING
get survviors and if they don't listen to me or do what is say, i'd blow they're heads off.
SUPPLY ACQUISITION
what does acquasistition mean?
LONG TERM
Kill all the zombos and then be like da king of da world.
FINAL WORDS
i won't die... but if i did.. i doubt i willl but my last words wold by

FUCK YOU ZOMBIES.. I FUKED ALL UR MUMS! :D

What do you think guys? Also, can fro review my plan? not condor, he sucks dick. Condor is a faggot who blames other people like scarface to feel good abut himself.

I HATE People who draw with circles and squares.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2010-08-23 17:32:12

At 8/23/10 05:26 PM, TLT007 wrote: Also, can fro review my plan? not condor, he sucks dick. Condor is a faggot who blames other people like scarface to feel good abut himself.

I feel so loved. It would be hilarious if this was an alt account, but it's not. I really am loved.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2010-08-23 17:34:21

At 8/23/10 05:32 PM, Scarface wrote:
At 8/23/10 05:26 PM, TLT007 wrote: Also, can fro review my plan? not condor, he sucks dick. Condor is a faggot who blames other people like scarface to feel good abut himself.
I feel so loved. It would be hilarious if this was an alt account, but it's not. I really am loved.

no prob mate, your awesome, you can join me and we can blow zombies head of togthru.

alt, me? noo.. ive had this acc for ages, just been to busy to use it..now ive relly gotten into newgrounds.. and i saw this club and i was leik, omg!!! :D

I HATE People who draw with circles and squares.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2010-08-23 19:01:41

i also enjoy all things zombie. dead rising and COD W@W nazi zombies are among my favourite games. Dead snow is my favourite zombie movie.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2010-08-23 19:21:41

I wish to join this crew.

hiegt:6 foot 1
build:average/ healthy
weapons for survival: Crow bar, 12 gauge, M1 Garand, trench knife
Start of invasion:Collect survivors and get to high ground, avoiding as much coflict as possible
daily living: my party will probably be on a large cler hill so we will have barricades and have shifts bieing guards

Please take these things into mind and consider me as a member

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2010-08-23 19:55:50

At 8/23/10 07:21 PM, imrbkbd64 wrote: I wish to join this crew.

hiegt:6 foot 1
build:average/ healthy
weapons for survival: Crow bar, 12 gauge, M1 Garand, trench knife

Do you have any of these?

Start of invasion:Collect survivors and get to high ground, avoiding as much coflict as possible

Survivors cause trouble, and eat your supplies. Take few family and friends only.

You need to be more specific as well. Where do you live? Is it close to a big city? Where are you getting all these weapons? Who are your survivors? Where will you stay? What will you eat? Are you prepared to stay there for ten years?

Take a look at some of the other plans and then try revising this one.

But then again, I have no "official authority" in this crew, so wait for another member to tell you the exact same thing.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2010-08-23 20:14:13

At 8/23/10 05:26 PM, TLT007 wrote: not condor, he sucks dick. Condor is a faggot who blames other people like scarface to feel good abut himself.

I blame other people for sucking cocks and being stupid fucks, rightfully so too.

LOL WHY YOU SO MAAAAAAAD?

WHY YOU SO MAAAD?

Zombie Crew.

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2010-08-23 20:29:25

How about this. If you dont have a Membership, are not submitting a Plan or responding to a review of your plan.

Get the fuck out.

Hitman Crew - Hitman Absolution

Governor of the ZSC

PSN is in my sig or flashing on your screen after I kill you.

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2010-08-23 20:34:36

At 8/23/10 08:29 PM, TheRipper00 wrote: Get the fuck out.

This so much, I hate it when people take privileges they didnt work for.

Also, idiots that find my fucking reviews too harsh. Guess what, if im not harsh, do you think a zombie will be lax?

If you don't have any guns will the zombie be all like;

"Oh, I see that you do not have a fire arm, I will leave the premesis at once and i will bring back some fresh food and water, Good day chap."

Zombie Crew.

BBS Signature