00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

zackstack96 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

+++The Zombie Survival Crew+++

683,151 Views | 14,239 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-10-03 17:14:22

At 10/3/06 05:10 PM, MattMan1 wrote: You forgot the gasoline, and Thats another way, also known as the "Fight Club" method.

I forgot that was on fight club . . .

What way would you make it?
---I don't see the point in it so I would never make it

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-10-03 17:17:06

At 10/3/06 05:10 PM, MattMan1 wrote: You forgot the gasoline, and Thats another way, also known as the "Fight Club" method.

I never tried this, and I dont see how orange juice and gasoline will work.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-10-03 17:22:43

At 10/3/06 05:17 PM, MattMan1 wrote: I never tried this, and I dont see how orange juice and gasoline will work.

me neither . . . it just doesn't sound right. . .

I say we put a member on that! And I say that member should be Snype ^ ^

because I am just too busy xD

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-10-03 17:24:12

At 10/3/06 05:22 PM, NocturnalDaze wrote:
At 10/3/06 05:17 PM, MattMan1 wrote: I never tried this, and I dont see how orange juice and gasoline will work.
me neither . . . it just doesn't sound right. . .

It doesn't. They slapped it on so they could avoid giving hundreds of people the recipe for homemade Napalm.

ZSC/FE Crews

NG Mafia/Survival RPG

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-10-03 17:25:40

"In the film Fight Club, the screenwriters were originally going to have Tyler Durden (played by Brad Pitt) recite a working recipe for napalm. However, after questions of safety were brought to the attention of the producers, they substituted his lines with a fake recipe claiming it to be equal parts of gasoline and orange juice concentrate."

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-10-03 17:37:16

MINNEAPOLIS (AP) - Six friends spruced up in fake blood and tattered clothing were arrested in downtown Minneapolis on suspicion of toting "simulated weapons of mass destruction."

Police said the group were allegedly carrying bags with wires sticking out, making it look like a bomb, while meandering and dancing to music as part of a "zombie dance party" Saturday night.

"They were arrested for behavior that was suspicious and disturbing," said Lt. Gregory Reinhardt, a police spokesman. Police also said the group was uncooperative and intimidated people with their "ghoulish" makeup.

One group member said the "weapons" were actually backpacks modified to carry a homemade stereos and were jailed without reason. None of the six adults and one juvenile arrested have been charged.

"Given the circumstance of them being uncooperative ... why would you have those (bags) if not to intimidate people?" said Inspector Janee Harteau. "It's not a case of (police) overreacting."

Harteau also said police were on high alert because they'd gotten a bulletin about men who wear clown makeup while attacking and robbing people in other states.

Kate Kibby, one of those arrested, said previous zombie dance parties at the Mall of America and on light-rail trains have occurred without incident. Last fall, nearly 200 people took part in a "zombie pub crawl" in northeast Minneapolis.

Kibby said they were cooperative and followed the two officers to the station where they were questioned and eventually loaded into a van and booked into jail.

"It was clear to us that they were trying to get a rise out of us," KIbby said.

Members of the group could face lesser charges like disorderly conduct, police said.

</doc>

Those fucking pigs. . .don't they know they are supposed to shoot them in the head?!

If they shot those zombies in the head they wouldn't have this problem at all!

learn from their mistakes kids. . .shoot zombies on site (unless it's halloween)
Link

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-10-03 17:41:32

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-10-03 17:42:46

Well, if you read the article I linked to, I think it says that the fight club method isnt an actually recipe.

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-10-03 17:53:54

At 10/3/06 05:24 PM, HitTheTarget wrote: It doesn't. They slapped it on so they could avoid giving hundreds of people the recipe for homemade Napalm.

Makes sence, I mean people like us, with the recipe for napalm. Bad idea.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-10-03 18:34:39

About the whole napalm thing:
1: I put how to make napalm in my survival guide if you actually read it.
2: How would you know if fire wouldn't work on zombies, in the game ResidentEvil: 1 (GC Version) When you kill a zombie and don't blow his head off or burn the body then the zombie will come back alive later in the game ,but this time there not slow and weak, they are runners, and much stronger. I think you under estimate fire so easily, where did you get your facts on how fire = nothing to zombies?

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-10-03 18:38:34

Um, I guess you forgot that we get all the info from the Zombie Survival Guide....

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-10-03 18:39:07

LoL. "Fight Club" method, there is no such thing that was a movie and that is not nowhere near how to make napalm. Yes you can make Napalm with the way I put it in my survival guide try it...

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-10-03 18:40:48

At 10/3/06 06:38 PM, Snype wrote: Um, I guess you forgot that we get all the info from the Zombie Survival Guide....

We'll I dont think the zombie survival guide is completly accurate if it says fire is nothing to zombies....

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-10-03 18:41:39

At 10/3/06 06:34 PM, StraitJacketSoldier wrote: where did you get your facts on how fire = nothing to zombies?

Think about it. When you have a body and you go to cremate it, you have to put it in a special "oven" capable of heat that turns bone to ash.

Now think of what happens you you see some idiot on the internet catch on fire. He runs around for a while until he passes out from pain, where he remains on fire.

Now put adopt that idea to the idea of the walking dead. They won't pass out from pain, and they will keep lumbering toward you, on fire. It takes a LONG time to burn a body and remove the neural connectors that enable movement.

That is why fire is said to destory a zombie. Because it can completely rid you of the zombie. BUT it has to burn for a long time, or has to be put in a special crematorial oven. Fire is best used to remove a decomposing, already "dead" zombie from existance. Like for example - when you kill a zombie it will lay there. . .now say some kid walks up to it and steps on it and cuts his foot - he just became infected. . .

Fire would be used to destroy that possibility.

If you burn the body then you have no risk of future infection.

It is not used as a weapon to quickly kill a zombie, it is more of a purification device.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-10-03 18:43:25

At 10/3/06 06:39 PM, StraitJacketSoldier wrote:
LoL. "Fight Club" method, there is no such thing that was a movie and that is not nowhere near how to make napalm. Yes you can make Napalm with the way I put it in my survival guide try it...

we already said that if you "actually read it" and I agreed that's how you can make it.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-10-03 18:45:49

So, how is the chapter going? I havent hear any news about it for a while...

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-10-03 18:50:30

At 10/3/06 06:45 PM, Snype wrote: So, how is the chapter going? I havent hear any news about it for a while...

Lets put it this way - I just did an Anthropology test on fri - i was sick with what I though was appendicitus over the weekend (I had every symptom of it. . .just not appendicitus)

PLUS i was at work while sick PLUS i was reading "Utilitarianism " By John Stuart Mills, so I can take a philosophy exam on thursday PLUS my gf just left town last night. . .

EQUALS

I am fucking busy =P

----

StraitJacket - does that fire info make sense? or do I need to clarify something?

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-10-03 18:50:53

Im afraid it would really suck. Anyways I gotta do my homework.

No, its not an excuse, I just suck at writing.

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-10-03 18:55:28

At 10/3/06 06:41 PM, NocturnalDaze wrote: Now put adopt that idea to the idea of the walking dead. They won't pass out from pain, and they will keep lumbering toward you, on fire. It takes a LONG time to burn a body and remove the neural connectors that enable movement.

Comeon I grew up on survival horror these are the basics and your just helping to prove my point and that fire does play a part in zombie killing...

That is why fire is said to destory a zombie. Because it can completely rid you of the zombie. BUT it has to burn for a long time, or has to be put in a special crematorial oven. Fire is best used to remove a decomposing, already "dead" zombie from existance. Like for example - when you kill a zombie it will lay there. . .now say some kid walks up to it and steps on it and cuts his foot - he just became infected. . .
Fire would be used to destroy that possibility.

Yea and since Napalm is a much more effective type of fire I think we just solved our problems??

If you burn the body then you have no risk of future infection.
It is not used as a weapon to quickly kill a zombie, it is more of a purification device.

Maybe if someone gets infected depending on how fast it spreads we could just burn out the infection in the wound?

At 10/3/06 06:40 PM, Dejanus wrote: Mostly, and we sure as HELL dont base our facts on Resident Evil. Zombie dogs and giant sharks are a bit much for me. Solanum cannot re-reanimate, if it's a dead zombie, it is a dead zombie.

But, zombies are already dead and why not base some of our facts on Resident Evil , it started the whole survival genre in gaming its basicly the zombie survival guide in gamers eyes, I think it deserves some respect.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-10-03 18:58:57

ok let me rephrase.

I never said it didnt do anything to zombie - we all know it does. BUT BEFORE it really does anything to a zombie it has to walk around for a few hours ON FIRE before it will fall.

Napalm does NOT burn much if any hotter than a gasoline fire.

Also let me reitterate Fire does damage a zombie, just not effectively. It is better suited as a removal tool than a destruction/deanimation tool.

if napalm could incenerate a person then HECK YEAH but it cant. So it wont be efective.

Anything else?

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-10-03 19:06:48

At 10/3/06 06:55 PM, StraitJacketSoldier wrote:

But, zombies are already dead and why not base some of our facts on Resident Evil , it started the whole survival genre in gaming its basicly the zombie survival guide in gamers eyes, I think it deserves some respect.

Buddy, Resident Evil is so inaccurate with zombies it's amazing. You cannot kill zombies with body shots, but low and behold, in Resident Evil, You can!

After the main character gets bitten multiple times, they still don't get infected. Let's ask MR. Owl.

How many bites does it take to turn a normal human into a zombie?
Let's find out. One! *Groan*
OH MY GOD!! I'm BLEEDING!

It's just plain wrong. Don't get me wrong, I love me some Resident Evil, but it's too inaccurate for real situations.

ZSC/FE Crews

NG Mafia/Survival RPG

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-10-03 19:17:38

At 10/3/06 07:06 PM, HitTheTarget wrote:

Let's ask MR. Owl.

How many bites does it take to turn a normal human into a zombie?
Let's find out. One! *Groan*
OH MY GOD!! I'm BLEEDING!

ROFL
Nice toostie-Roll Euphamism =) (sp)

"how many licks to the center of a human?"
"lets ask mr. zombie"
"one. . .two . . three CHOMP!"

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-10-03 19:38:15

At 10/3/06 06:55 PM, StraitJacketSoldier wrote: Maybe if someone gets infected depending on how fast it spreads we could just burn out the infection in the wound?

Well as soon as the virus touches blood, it is pumped through the veins within the first heartbeat. So you can mutilate your friends via carterization but it will be in effective.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-10-03 21:19:11

can i join?

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-10-03 21:26:38

At 10/3/06 09:19 PM, ripman wrote: can i join?

wow let that be put on the record books! A straight forward ask to join! I'm impressed!

We usualy get some doofus spouting crap =P

You can join ONCE you submit a Zombie Survival Plan - where you go - what you do - who you take - how you get there - weps - foood - shelter -AND of course - the back up plan =)

ONCE your plan is reviewed by our panal members (Hit the Target, MattMan, Team Awesome, UndeadSoldier, and myself) we will decide weather you are allowed access to our crew or not!

Hint - spelling and grammar increase chances of membership =)

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-10-03 21:29:18

At 10/3/06 09:26 PM, Dejanus wrote: Hello, please post a Zombie Survival Plan

Yo - I got this - I'll have to treat you like snype. . . LEAVE IT TO THE VETS

<3

love you

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-10-03 21:41:01

At 10/3/06 09:34 PM, Dejanus wrote: Just helping someone join the crew, I RECCOMENDED IT TO HIM OVER PMS!!!!! He already knows me, and it helps to be greeted by a familiar face, yes?

I can't be mean to just one person.

I have to scold everone equally for the same things =)
--- You should say Hey buddy [lol] Good to see you - The vets will take care of you.

It would be completely unfair for me to let you, or anyone else, get away with something that has be so adimately pressed upon someone else.

just leave it to the vets - thanks sugar tits.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-10-03 21:54:20

Hmm, with all this talk about Napalm, and I remember vividly conversations about Freezing in the past... Which do you believe to be a more effective zombie stomping tactic?

Both would be very difficult to get done, especially the whole getting them into a giant freezer deal, but by some sort of trickery I am sure it would work well.

Napalm/fire Vs. Freezers/Ice

Who for the win my fellow survivalists?

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-10-03 21:59:29

Or, when they're frozen in winter, organize parties to go out and systematically shoot/stab them in the head. That outta learn them to eat our brains.

Important stuff, those brains.

ZSC/FE Crews

NG Mafia/Survival RPG

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-10-03 22:05:02

At 10/3/06 09:54 PM, Team-Awesome wrote: Who for the win my fellow survivalists?

Can I take some time to break down pros and cons?

i hope so : )

Freezing Pros
Zombies . . .

become immoble.
shatter easily.
are not harmful wile not frozen.

Freezing Cons
Zombies. . .

have to be trapt in a cooling device or north of freezing line DURING winter.
aren't dead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Napalm Pros
Zombies . . .

go down permenantly.
little to no trickery involved.

Napalm Cons
Zombies . . .

are on fire
have to be on fire for a long period of time.
more dangerous while on fire
can ignite structures around them.

~~~~~~~~~~~
MY WINNER
I say it is freezing for the win BECAUSE of the dangerous list of cons associated with fire.

There seems to be no safe way to burn zombies to death.