00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TarikNakich just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

+++The Zombie Survival Crew+++

679,364 Views | 14,239 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-11-05 17:18:17

*clears throat*
not to be a prick or anything

But this is the Zombie Survival Crew. . . Not PMS All Over My Face Crew.

So, is someone writing the next chapter, or is it just me again?

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-11-05 17:35:50

At 11/5/06 05:33 PM, Xtesh wrote: Why is it everyone is throwing a fit because TWO(unless you count me) people changed their names?

no one is throwing a fit - I was merely making myself look a little bit dumber for not realizing that TAO changed his name =)

and tao is crying - we

WOULD YOU WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER!?

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-11-05 17:47:46

At 11/5/06 05:37 PM, Xtesh wrote:
Uhh, I guess so. I'll have it in by Wedensday at the latest.

Awesome! ^ ^

If you have any Q's about the direction that I had characters going (personality/movement) just ask.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-11-05 17:51:50

NOC YOU COPIER.. i had ninja gaiden in my sig first :P

anyway could you help me get up to date with the story where ive been gone? like can you get on aim or somethin?

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-11-05 17:58:21

At 11/5/06 05:51 PM, blackmantis1 wrote: NOC YOU COPIER.. i had ninja gaiden in my sig first :P

Our own Snype made it for me =)

anyway could you help me get up to date with the story where ive been gone? like can you get on aim or somethin?

not now - I am at work - I am not able to connect to aim from here.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-11-05 18:01:50

At 11/5/06 05:19 PM, Dejanus wrote: I have a hard time believing that HitTheTarget said anything like that. DId he do it over PMs or AIM or on another thread?

Well he did, over pm

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-11-05 18:05:49

At 11/05/06 04:56 PM, Crimson-Blood wrote:
At 11/05/06 03:56 PM, ShitAllOverTheWalls wrote:
At 11/05/06 03:42 PM, Crimson-Blood wrote:
At 11/05/06 03:39 PM, ShitAllOverTheWalls wrote:
At 11/05/06 03:01 PM, Crimson-Blood wrote:
At 11/05/06 02:57 PM, ShitAllOverTheWalls wrote:
At 11/05/06 08:09 AM, Crimson-Blood wrote:
At 11/05/06 05:57 AM, ShitAllOverTheWalls wrote:
At 11/04/06 08:05 PM, the-almighty-one wrote: I hope you die
I hope you rot in a shed.
i hope...that the next sandwitch you get with turkey is going to just a wee bit dry!
I hope your taps get covered in LIMESCALE.
I hope you go to the super market and by i box of blueberry muffins that claim to have 50 blue berrys in each muffin, and yours only has 49!!! ahahahhahaha!!!!!

,,,lolz
I hope your grandmother spontanouisly combusts all over her soup.
my grand ma is dead..
Then I hope it happens to your mother while you're eating in front of her.
My mom died in a car accident...dude..

Then your dad while you're eating curry. So it stains everything.

DAMN CHRIST, DO YOU THINK I AM LIEING HUHHHH@>>!>!>!>!

GOd damn forsaken.
dont give me that " i dont think htt would do such a thing" crap he did.
inless thats knives or something then i made a complete and total ass of myself,

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-11-05 18:30:17

At 11/5/06 06:05 PM, Crimson-Blood wrote:
GOd damn forsaken.
dont give me that " i dont think htt would do such a thing" crap he did.
inless thats knives or something then i made a complete and total ass of myself,

hey - i know it sucks - but drop it - that doesn't belong here - Keep it zombie or keep it silent =)

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-11-05 20:39:40

At 11/5/06 05:18 PM, NocturnalDaze wrote: *clears throat*
not to be a prick or anything

But this is the Zombie Survival Crew. . . Not PMS All Over My Face Crew.

So, is someone writing the next chapter, or is it just me again?

stop this fuckin flame shit. its a zombie crew....like Noc said....is anyone allowed to write chapters? or just certain ppl?

Posting from my Epic 4G on the now network

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-11-05 20:57:04

At 11/5/06 08:39 PM, Hardog wrote: stop this fuckin flame shit. its a zombie crew....like Noc said....

It's been done for some time =)

is anyone allowed to write chapters? or just certain ppl?

anyone who can structure a sentence properly and has a decent amount of storytelling skills and is not too excentricly minded.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-11-05 21:18:49

In all of my survival plans I never seriously considered my own house. The most that I considered it was that it was an unfit location. Well I've actually been thinking about it and have come to the conclusion that it would be a variable fortress, of sorts.

It is two stories with a front and back porch. MEANING both entry ways are at least 2-3 feet off of the ground. All I would have to do is destory the porches, which would not be hard, it's just wood, then anyone trying to get in looses that precious leverage that they would have had if they were standing on my porch.

All of the windows are at least 5-6 feet above ground level, minus 4 side windows which are only 4-5 feet above, which again would be hard for people to get into given a lack of leverage. They are double pane with bars running inbetween the panes for reinforcement, and they are almost brand new.

I would have to reinforce the doors, and I would most likely board up all the windows on the first floors.

There are two basement hatches that are on the exterior ground of the property. That could rpove to be a problem, but nothing that some quick chaining can't temporarily fix. And the southern most hatch is covered by the deck so again you lose that amount of leverage making the door a bit harder to get open. PLUS it doesn't fully open becasue there is no room for it to do so, thanks to the deck.

Since my hosue is 2 stories tall I could open up the windows on the second floor and make some form of bridge or rope system to take control/commondear neighboring houses and do so at night to avoid being detected.

It has 2 stories 6 bedrooms 3 bath an attic and a basement. My only problem is that there are currently no supplies in the house. So I would likely have to raid someplace down the line. I could most likely hold out until the majority of the panic dies down so that everyone has left except for the roamers. Then I would hop houses and bring back supplies. i have ordered a Grappling hook, and some Bear-claws (not the pastrey) for climbing.

we have soo many water filters in the house that it is not even funny =P so i'm good on water. and we have a couple jars of peanut butter, which we all know is a survivalists wet dream =).

My only fear is that in case of an outbreak I would be completely cut off from my girlfriend who lives in manhattan. I would wait for a couple weeks, you know wait for everything to die down a bit, wait for panic to subside go steal the neighbors Mini Couper and drive quickly, yet carefully a mile up 13th to get a guys dune buggy (assuming he is [un]dead) grab his truck with buggy in back and head out for manhattan, taking backroads. Once things become too hairy I will hop in the buggy and off road it to manhattan with weapons in hand and a couple tanks of gas. and then hopefully grab her and get the hell outa there, get back to the truck load up and head back for my house.

We also have Walkie Talkies that can communicate for up to a mile, so those will come in handy for my arrival so they don't thjink I am a zombie.

Getting up to the second storie might be a chore for my gf, but not for me, climbing is my middle name. we would likely climb up the neighbors house (its ridiculously easy ) and then go across the impromptue bridge and be safe.

There are a couple grocery stories around me, but I do live in a city so they might all be gone > > but that'd be worth the effort to at least see if there was anything left.

Once food gets desperately thin we can caravan out to the country side and see if we can find any living farmers, if not we can make out own farm (preferably with some form of fence and livestock (that hasn't been eaten)) and then start my Farming plan.

Any Questions?

DId I leave anything out?

Weapons available in my house are - Korean Bolt Action Rifle With fixed bayonette, PPK, Magnum Handcannon, A big shiney gun, regular american Bolt action rifle, 2 12 gauges, a battle axe, a katana, a rapier, hatches, hammers, sledges, bows and arrows (my fav)

and believe you me when it comes down to it I'll have my bear claws and grappling hook, and I will be climbing houses like none-other and taking out my marks from down the street. . .I will become a Neo-Ninja.

so. . . did I leavea nything out now?

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-11-05 21:25:11

At 11/5/06 06:01 PM, Crimson-Blood wrote:
Well he did, over pm

You know, there are few people that manage to piss me off as much as you are. Your accusations are baseless, I have never talked to you over PM. Keep up the accusations, and I will make sure your ass is out of this club. I do not tolerate slander.

ZSC/FE Crews

NG Mafia/Survival RPG

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-11-05 21:29:30

At 11/5/06 09:18 PM, NocturnalDaze wrote:

; Magnum Handcannon

whoa. sounds like fun... how many shells do you have for it? where could you get more? make sure you have enough readily available.

also, make sure you have some basic weapons too. if things get dicey, you might not want to have to worry about breaking some of your more exotic or valuable weapons.

Posting from my Epic 4G on the now network

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-11-05 21:35:46

At 11/5/06 09:29 PM, Hardog wrote: whoa. sounds like fun... how many shells do you have for it? where could you get more? make sure you have enough readily available.

A couple of boxes of bullets for every gun, minus the Korean gun with bayonette, though I'm sure that I could find that along the way =)

also, make sure you have some basic weapons too. if things get dicey, you might not want to have to worry about breaking some of your more exotic or valuable weapons.

I love my hatchets and my Bow and Arrow - I train for them in the SCA so I'm relatively lethal.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-11-05 21:37:34

At 11/5/06 09:18 PM, NocturnalDaze wrote: so. . . did I leavea nything out now?

If you got back to your house with your gf and the house is surroundded with those bastards, what do you do? Also, how the hell will you make a bridge from house to house that is sturdy and stable in a sohrt amount of time?

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-11-05 21:41:48

At 11/5/06 09:37 PM, Snype wrote:
At 11/5/06 09:18 PM, NocturnalDaze wrote: so. . . did I leavea nything out now?
If you got back to your house with your gf and the house is surroundded with those bastards, what do you do? Also, how the hell will you make a bridge from house to house that is sturdy and stable in a sohrt amount of time?

I assumed that there would be at least 1 other person in the house with me at the time of my leaving so that's where the walkie talkies come into play, As soon as I am in range ask what the situation is, if clear good, if not, then bad. If The situation i grim then we would be roof hoping, the houses are relatively low to the ground (one storie) and close together =) so hop from roof then from roof to 2nd storie window. Does that make sense?

And the bridge would be constructed within those couple or weeks that i spent before I went to manhattan (2 hours north).

when we get there the other person(s) in the house would extend the bridge and let us in.

I've got this all thought out.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-11-05 22:36:30

Hey Dej - what would happen to you if you were in your house at the time of the invasion/outbreak.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-11-05 23:01:31

At 11/5/06 10:46 PM, Dejanus wrote:
I dont know, my mom's house is full of windows and I would not have much of a chance. The best thing I could do is go the attic with some supplies, it has a folding ladder that can be detracted into the roof from above, shutting out zeds indefinately.

then what? just. . .wait and die? =P

If that's the case then you'd be better off killin everything with your massive Daikatana (that you don't have)

c;mon think about it and go into detail!

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-11-06 06:43:54

We are moving into a new hous where all the windows are pretty small. Its sort of like how you described your house noc. I havent paid that much attention ill check when i go there tonight.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-11-06 09:20:49

At 11/5/06 06:30 PM, NocturnalDaze wrote: Keep it zombie or keep it silent =)

As NocturnalDaze surgested, I thought we would talk a little about Silent Hill. What is everyone's favourite and worse games in the series?

Favourite would probably have to be Silent Hill 2, partly because I own it. The enemies are fun besides the spitters, the story line is great and the option of playing as Maria is great. Worse would probably be Silent Hill 3. Everything about it sucked hard. I really hated it.

Silent Hill 4 would have to be hardest in the series. Out of Silent Hill 2, Silent Hill 3 and Silent Hill 4, Silent Hill 4 was the only one I couldn't complete. Everything is hard about it and it didn't help it being the scariest Silent Hill out today. If anyone here has played Silent Hill 4, I'm up to the second round in the forest.

The new Silent Hill being released soon on PSP looks to be one of the worse in the series due it it's lack of "horror", the difficulties in controls and how it's jus shit in general. It is going to be based before Silent Hill 1 so it should be interesting to learn, hopefully, how the monsters came about.

So, what are your opinions on Silent Hill.

Thanks for he idea ND.

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-11-06 13:11:30

At 11/6/06 09:20 AM, ShitAllOverTheWalls wrote: So, what are your opinions on Silent Hill.

Hmm, i was always more of a RE type of character, but if my memory isnt going crazy right now, Silent Hill 4 was the one with the Room, correct? You are in like an apartment complex or something? I had played a little bit of it, but it was very very VERY scary. I get creeped out at stuff like that. I remember it being very puzzling and creative, however. Since thats the only one ive really played, then i would have to say its my favorite! Also, i was thinking about renting the movie, has anyone seen it?

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-11-06 13:53:02

At 11/6/06 01:11 PM, Team-Awesome wrote: Also, i was thinking about renting the movie, has anyone seen it?

Sadly no. But I'll have to see it in the near future.

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-11-06 14:50:56

Hey I just saw this topic! Cool, ask anyone I know I'm zombie crazy!
I have my whole zobie invasion plan worked out. First I jump out the window onto the bathroom roof then I drop down onto the garden. I then jump on to my bike and head to my mates house wacking zombies along the way with an axe from the shed in my garden. Once at my mates house we arm ourselves with his gun, jump into a car drive off and round up all our mates. Then we escape the town to safety.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-11-06 15:26:20

At 11/6/06 02:50 PM, Countevil wrote: Hey I just saw this topic! Cool, ask anyone I know I'm zombie crazy!
I have my whole zobie invasion plan worked out. First I jump out the window onto the bathroom roof then I drop down onto the garden. I then jump on to my bike and head to my mates house wacking zombies along the way with an axe from the shed in my garden. Once at my mates house we arm ourselves with his gun, jump into a car drive off and round up all our mates. Then we escape the town to safety.

Needs ALOT more detail, dude. For example, food sources? Where will you get water? Weapons? Backup plan? Equipment? etc.

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-11-06 18:45:01

I need to decide what type of zombie I’ve got in my scenario. There are different types of zombies. Some run fast, some run slow. Some eat brains, some eat all of you. So my zombies are the ones from Dawn of the dead (2004) They have full mobility. And I need to have a character. I’m a billionaire that’s main source of income is dealing weapons to Armies, militaries and Navies throughout the world. Bit like the Umbrella Corporation on Resident Evil (2002/2004) But some other company is doing the zombie experiments. And I’ve just bought a 1000 acre bit of land in northern Scotland. Why northern Scotland? Because I know northern Scotland is more secluded than England and Wales. Which is a good thing in being a billionaire (privacy) and for the zombie scenario. There is going to be between 10-15 men (plus me) and 10-20 woman on top of my family and friends.

Now my plan has to be ahead of time. I’m talking years maybe decades. Now lets say the Americans (I say Americans because a lot of zombie films are made in the US so I’m saying the outbreak begins there) have made a serum that brings you back from the dead. Now I get sent the test results from the Americans because they want to sell me it and charge a kings ransom or something like that but lets just say I find out what it does and think “This is going to end badly” So I get the shit scared into me and decide to make arrangements to counter this if the shit hit’s the fan.

Now my mansion is big. At least 80 rooms. With no fences. There are no pools or ponds on the grounds. There is a gym. And a bank sized vault for sentimental items to be stored. A garage filled with 25 cars. There is a large plant and vegetation garden (Which will be good for the future) Near the mansion. There is a large tool shed filled with many tools and spare parts for the cars and house appliances. That’s about the scenery. Now back to business.

I’ve now decided its going to be decades ahead of the panic. I’m going to start off with building huge liquid containers. For emergency water (In case the purifier plant brakes) and Fuel.

I’ll get solar panels for the roof of the mansion. I will also have a small wind farm (An advantage of being in Scotland) I’ll have long range radios (And portable ones for when going around the ground). They will installed in almost every room except the guest rooms But only one will be turned on when not used and other will be turned off.

I’ll have a water purifier plant for rain. (Also another advantage in being in Scotland) The vegetable garden will be a huge advantage when in the future the food runs out. It will be made bigger by at least 4 times its original size.

I will have the car garage emptied for only 8 car. 2 saloons, 3 4x4’s and 3 small engine cars (1.3litre, 1.2litre and 1.1 litre cars) And 3 quad/ATV’s for quick travelling around the grounds that doesn’t use immense fuel. The empty space will be filled with ration packs, and survival meals (But these will be last resort) Long lasting food (Other than the meals) will be bought such as tins, dehydrated foods and things of this nature. Also those little vegetable seed packs that lasts decades in storage. Now that’s food and water taken care of.

I’ll have to buy basic supplies like light bulb, cleaners, and toilet paper. Stuff like that. And I mean lots of it. Maybe build a warehouse and just fill it to the brim. Also a mega warehouse for medical supplies. This going to be my biggest issue.

Now for weapons. Since I sell them it should be too hard to get 150 rifles, 200 side arms, 3000 grenades, and 5000 survival knives. And about 40,000 rounds for every rifle and sidearm. Enough tools an equipment to make 50,000 more bullets to every rifle and sidearm. Also 300 flamethrowers with 600 extra tanks. it’s a good thing there’s 1000 acres.

Now for protection. The only reason I haven’t said a gazillion guns is because the zombies can get to you. The Wall. It will be concrete with steel poles inside for extra strength. It should be at least 1-2 meters wide It will be a least 30 meters high. And at least 40 meters underground. Just in case zombies get smart like Land of the dead (2005) and begin digging. The wall will be simple. It should have nothing that someone can grab onto and climb. It also should be rain resistant so some kind of emulsion on the top to prevent weathering.

On the inside about 5 meters is a fence. Nothing elaborate or really strong. It will be the same height as the wall. It cant have gaps big enough to climb or grab. I’m talking just big enough to fit 3 fingers into. Between the wall and fence there are spikes. A kind of like spears in the ground facing up. They cant be thick. Less than an inch wide. They will be 2 meters high and 4 meters deep. And cant be spaced too far apart. About 5 inches from each other. Just in case some get broken and the zombies wriggle through them.

3 meters inside of the large fence is a lower fence. Its about 6 meters high and this one is incredible strong. From the taller fence to the shorter fence is the last resort. it’s a signaller rather than something to prevent them getting across. I’m thinking of a pit filled with cylinders that when pressed gives off a big bang and set off fireworks. Nothing to damage anything otherwise your going to destroy the fence and if they’ve gotten that far its going to make it worse.

There will be 4 gates. Made from steel with many locks. Each gate has clear visibility from the mansion or surveillance around it. The gate is 3.5 meters high with concrete over. And each door (there are 2 doors) is 2.5 meters wide. A bit like a doorway. They can only be opened from the inside just in case some bitten survivors manage to figure the locks out and in the movies they always do and 150 zombies pop out of nowhere and get in.

There is no formal leader. There will be an order with a debating and suggestions but its pretty much the safest place on Earth after the global infection so no one is going to argue about leaving to find survivors. Every person will have basic weapons training and have to sign in and out every weapon and ammo. To monitor which weapon is where and with whom. All the weapons are inspected (Even though there are a lot of weapons) Randomly. It can be a few days or a week or even hours after last inspection. So if anyone tries to take one without signing them out this will make people nervous.

Try and top that

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-11-06 18:45:59

Hey I am a bit under the weather. . . This ninja can dodge bullets, but he apparently can't dodge food allergies. I didn't know I was allergic to food. . . but I've broken out in something that Ican neither spell nor pronounce, but I do know that it is red, itchy, and swollen; and that it is on my hands, feet, elbows, forearms, legs, stomach, neck, and behind my ear, and I am having a hard time breathing.

So what did I do? I went to work. Dr. gave me some pills I am taking them, but there is a chance i may end up in the hospital tonight, if my breathing gets more difficult.

Think poison ivy, then magnify it time 3. Yeah I don't feel good at all - so I am getting off early.

I won't be posting for a while, as i will be laying on a recliner infront of the Tv sleeping a lot.

I hope I don't die > >

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-11-06 18:48:09

At 11/6/06 06:45 PM, scottish-cunt wrote:

That's really quite awesome, but we write everything based on how things really are. . .like if your 13 - then you're 13. If you don't have money, then you're poor. Mine was all based around real events.

the only thing that isn't real here is our fictional story t hat we are writing.

if you'd like to join I'd suggest writing a real survival plan =)

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-11-06 18:50:07

Get a very remote shack in the northern US or Canadian wilderness to wait it out. I guarantee that with zombies inability to heal, their feet will fall off ten miles past the highway. And since there won't be anyone around, there won't be any dead bodies to bug you. Set up on a rocky outcropping with traps around the camp just in case.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-11-06 20:12:46

At 11/6/06 06:50 PM, ChickenOfDoom wrote: Get a very remote shack in the northern US or Canadian wilderness to wait it out.

Where will you get food?

May god have mercy on your soul if you say hunting.

ZSC/FE Crews

NG Mafia/Survival RPG

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-11-06 21:04:33

At 11/6/06 06:48 PM, NocturnalDaze wrote:
At 11/6/06 06:45 PM, scottish-cunt wrote:
That's really quite awesome, but we write everything based on how things really are. . .like if your 13 - then you're 13. If you don't have money, then you're poor. Mine was all based around real events.

the only thing that isn't real here is our fictional story t hat we are writing.

if you'd like to join I'd suggest writing a real survival plan =)

Your writing zombie stories and you want real life events? That is a real survival plan and I garantee that the story I have written is full proof for years to come it covers all the needs of a person. My story has no down sides and that is a 'true' survival plan.

BTW
I wouldnt want to creat a charector at the age of 13. No acess to guns