00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

creambee just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

+++The Zombie Survival Crew+++

682,028 Views | 14,239 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-11-05 12:43:34

what the hell happened to NOT double posting.

:/

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-11-05 12:52:08

sorry for posting twice undead ( dies inside )

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-11-05 13:08:23

At 11/5/06 12:45 PM, Dejanus wrote:
At 11/5/06 12:43 PM, Undeadsoldier wrote: what the hell happened to NOT double posting.
Come on, its not really hurting anything. Daze does it all the time, and its not worth starting an argument over.

yeah and thats a bad habit but i wasn't incline to drag it into a arguement.

Just to piss you off, double post.

laugh it up smartshit.

Anyone going to see that remake of Day of the Dead? I think it will suck, Nick Cannon? WTF!!!!

here you go , a Trailer
seriously though it may not do anything but stop it.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-11-05 13:16:13

Yo...some faggot just posted on the clubs\ crews a post " the zsc sucks "

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-11-05 13:20:10

doesnt look to bad once you get to the action. vingh rames freakin rocks.

Posting from my Epic 4G on the now network

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-11-05 13:22:24

At 11/5/06 01:16 PM, the-almighty-one wrote: Yo...some faggot just posted on the clubs\ crews a post " the zsc sucks "

Yeah, uhh what should i do hit him with a stick...orrr?

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-11-05 13:24:23

At 11/5/06 01:16 PM, the-almighty-one wrote: Yo...some faggot just posted on the clubs\ crews a post " the zsc sucks "

yeah hes posted in here before, lemme see if i can get a mod right now

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-11-05 13:25:53

Wait wasent he the one that followed me and made fun of me...i hate that prick.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-11-05 13:27:18

Wow...i just read all what 6 of his posts. there all about us, you think hes made because he cant get in? idk, dont care otherwise.

( fuck i just reliezed that this is a double post...sorry...)

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-11-05 13:29:38

At 11/5/06 01:44 AM, Undeadsoldier wrote: we all already stopped, no need to feed the fire. LC was messing around and alot of people got emotional and butt hurt. no need crying over such things

LoL I wasn't tryint to add to the flame I was just kidding around, with LC shit comes naturally...

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-11-05 13:33:52

taken care of, thanks to Revenant. back to the zombie.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-11-05 13:36:28

At 11/5/06 12:45 PM, Dejanus wrote:
At 11/5/06 12:43 PM, Undeadsoldier wrote: what the hell happened to NOT double posting.
Come on, its not really hurting anything. Daze does it all the time, and its not worth starting an argument over.

Yea undead loves to enforce it leave em be, its not like you will get any retaliation but, a post saying not to do it again........but everyone does it again anyways...

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-11-05 13:36:43

At 11/5/06 10:28 AM, Dejanus wrote:
Where in the hell are you going to get a Tokarev in good condition? It is a relic from World War 2! You would be lucky to find a passable re-production.

Youve invoked it friend.

My moms dad was in WW2 he smuggled it out. It kicks so much ass. Hes dead now though so i cant get the story my mom just said he got it from the war. I never met him but id say he kicked ass. The gun literally has the firing power of a damned missile.

It was sort of unclean cause we just got itt out of the attic. So me and my dad took it apart. Restaimned the stock. Cleaned all the metal. Cleaned inside of the barrel got a manual for proper care of the weapon. So its pretty much brand new now.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-11-05 13:51:40

I have been looking through the NG zombie games my favorite is

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/291952

ZOMBIE....HORD....2...2.2.2.2.22.....( echo effects )

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-11-05 14:07:55

Ok, instead of waiting for a response, WHAT IS YOUR FAV ( online ) ZOMBIE GAMES?

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-11-05 14:49:21

No one is here, are there?

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-11-05 15:00:01

At 11/5/06 02:52 PM, Dejanus wrote:
My god you got lucky with that, no one else can say they have a Tokerev stored in thier attic.

I have 1 M16, a grenade , 3 9mms, a katana, a stuffed bear, 4 car batterys, a atv ( dont ask ) my ex gf that i killed and skined, then stuffed her. And a grenade launcher.

I beat you.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-11-05 15:04:04

i all ask is to join, but NO! all you guys critize me about what i write, so screw this club/crew! every time im gonna ask on here, some dumbass who thinks that he's part of the club/crew and is gonna say, "no!" just because he want's a better rank in the club! fuck you fat fucks!

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-11-05 15:05:45

At 11/5/06 03:04 PM, DeathofChaos wrote: i all ask is to join, but NO! all you guys critize me about what i write, so screw this club/crew! every time im gonna ask on here, some dumbass who thinks that he's part of the club/crew and is gonna say, "no!" just because he want's a better rank in the club! fuck you fat fucks!

( clears neck ) I dont lead this club...nore do i hold a postion of power, but write a survial plan, and ill tell you ways to improve, or if its good! no need to call my skinny buff body fat.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-11-05 15:12:10

At 11/5/06 03:09 PM, Dejanus wrote:
At 11/5/06 03:04 PM, DeathofChaos wrote: i all ask is to join, but NO! all you guys critize me about what i write, so screw this club/crew! every time im gonna ask on here, some dumbass who thinks that he's part of the club/crew and is gonna say, "no!" just because he want's a better rank in the club! fuck you fat fucks!
Look, if you had taken the advice we gave you on how to improve your survival plan instead of crying like a little btich, you might have been let in. Now you have blown it, leave before there is trouble.

OOOOOHHHH, i thought he was ignored, not that...damn now im the ass, do what dej says hes a big guy hes like 6-9!!!...ahaha...lol

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-11-05 15:22:55

Topic: +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ Forum: Clubs & Crews Posted: 8/25/06 11:02 AM
Character Mathew Suerivle age 21

Occupation/Skills: Mathew was in the army, in his AT in philly his second day,out of 7.He is highly skilled with most long range to medium range werponry, knifes and most other sharp objects.

Pre-Outbreak: Learning new skills for protection from long range wepons, asleep when the full force begain.

Post-Outbreak: in his fall out shelter in the northorn most part of town,waiting for reforcements, for his fighting force.

Ok i was bored to.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-11-05 16:46:09

At 11/5/06 03:22 PM, Crimson-Blood wrote: Topic: +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ Forum: Clubs & Crews Posted: 8/25/06 11:02 AM

Uhh you took that name . . we already have a Mathew Seurivle.

And I really doubt we will add any new characters.

I'm glad to see your interest in the crew. . . But have you posted your survival plan and asked to join the crew? If not I suggest you do, as this is a Members only board =). Just post where you would go - what you would do - who you take - what you do when you get there - and a back up plan.

That kind of stuff. and we will decided weather you can join us, ok?

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-11-05 16:56:50

Vampires Not Mathematically Possible, Researcher Says
By Seth Borenstein
for Independent Online
Horror stories may be the place for vampires, ghosts and zombies. Just remember, they are not real, warns physicist Costas Efthimiou.

Obviously, you might say.

But Efthimiou, a professor at the University of Central Florida, points to surveys that show American gullibility for the supernatural.

Using science and math, Efthimiou explains why it is ghosts cannot walk among us while also gliding through walls, like Patrick Swayze in the movie Ghost. That violates Newton's law of action and reaction. If ghosts walk, their feet apply force to the floor, but if they go through walls they are without substance, the professor says.

"So which is it? Are ghosts material or material-less?" he asks.

Zombies and vampires fare even worse under Efthimiou's sceptical microscope.

Efthimiou looked at the most prominent child-turned-zombie case that zombie aficionados cite: the 1989 case of a Haitian 17-year-old who was declared dead and then rose from the grave a day after the funeral and was considered a zombie. The boy, who never died but was paralysed and could not communicate, had been poisoned with toxins from a relative of the deadly Japanese puffer fish, later research showed.

Efthimiou takes out the calculator to prove that if a vampire sucked one person's blood each month - turning each victim into an equally hungry vampire - after a couple of years there would be no people left, just vampires. He started his calculations with just one vampire and 537 million humans on January 1, 1600, and shows that the human population would be down to zero by July 1602.

All this may seem obvious, but to Efthimiou and other scientists, the public often is not as sceptical as you might think. Efthimiou points to National Science Foundation reports showing widespread belief in pseudo-sciences - such as vampires, astrology and ESP.

More than one in three Americans believe houses can be haunted, a 2005 Gallup poll showed. More than 20 percent of Americans believe in witches and that people can communicate with the dead. TV shows such as "Medium" and "Ghost Whisperer" are popular.

"We're talking about a large fraction of the public that believes in subjects that scientists believe are out of the question," said Efthimiou. His paper is in an archive awaiting publication either in the journal Physics Education or the magazine Sceptical Inquirer, he said.

University of Maryland physics professor Bob Park, author of the book Voodoo Science, said scientists have to keep telling the public what seems all-too-obvious.

"There are things that we need to point out that are crap," Park said.

It has gotten so bad, Park has a hard time watching movies these days. Not Efthimiou, who liked the horror movie The Ring.

"I have nothing against movies," he said. "I have nothing against people who like them, as long as they don't mix reality with fiction."

And Halloween? Both physicists will suspend disbelief when vampires, ghosts and zombies come to their doors on October 31, Halloween Day.

"I give them candy and I feign fright," Park said. "They enjoy it, what the hell. The problem is the ones that never get over it."

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-11-05 17:00:05

At 11/5/06 04:54 PM, Dejanus wrote: Daze, that was TAO, he changed his name. What he just showed you was a copy of his first post, apparently he forgot how to quote. Are you OK?

quit changing your names! Shit I have a hard enough time remembering the difference between HTT and TA. . . Gawd.

*rolls eyes*

Pick a name already xD

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-11-05 17:00:24

At 11/5/06 04:56 PM, NocturnalDaze wrote: Vampires Not Mathematically Possible, Researcher Says

There has already been a topic about it.

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-11-05 17:00:29

At 11/5/06 04:46 PM, NocturnalDaze wrote:
At 11/5/06 03:22 PM, Crimson-Blood wrote: Topic: +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ Forum: Clubs & Crews Posted: 8/25/06 11:02 AM
Uhh you took that name . . we already have a Mathew Seurivle.
Lier.
And I really doubt we will add any new characters.

Lies! XD

I'm glad to see your interest in the crew. . . But have you posted your survival plan and asked to join the crew? If not I suggest you do, as this is a Members only board =). Just post where you would go - what you would do - who you take - what you do when you get there - and a back up plan.

Well
first i would get really drunk./...

That kind of stuff. and we will decided weather you can join us, ok?

i dont need yo persmisson dogz! lol just playin

And no i was just to lazy to use the qoute button!

And htt...he has been being ofly mean to me i mean he said he hoped my grandma died while eating soup, after i told him my grandmother had passed away, he said he hoped it happened to my mother, while im there.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-11-05 17:02:28

At 11/5/06 05:00 PM, ShitAllOverTheWalls wrote:
At 11/5/06 04:56 PM, NocturnalDaze wrote: Vampires Not Mathematically Possible, Researcher Says
There has already been a topic about it.

Well there is gunna be one in here, goddamnit ^ ^

Forgive me I don't parooz the message boards, only here. Plus it's relavent.

So is it my turn to write the story again? Should I make that todays project?

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-11-05 17:03:24

quit changing your names! Shit I have a hard enough time remembering the difference between HTT and TA. . . Gawd.

*rolls eyes*

Pick a name already xD

Temptation to randomly change name every 15.78 seconds emergeing.....

AND noc, inless you didnt notice, this is the first mother fucking time i ever changed my god damn name so live with it dammit! Hmm,i forgot to take my happy pills....

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-11-05 17:07:12

At 11/04/06 08:05 PM, the-almighty-one wrote: I hope you die
I hope you rot in a shed.
i hope...that the next sandwitch you get with turkey is going to just a wee bit dry!
I hope your taps get covered in LIMESCALE.
I hope you go to the super market and by i box of blueberry muffins that claim to have 50 blue berrys in each muffin, and yours only has 49!!! ahahahhahaha!!!!!

,,,lolz
I hope your grandmother spontanouisly combusts all over her soup.
my grandma is dead..
Then I hope it happens to your mother while you're eating in front of her.
My mom died in a car accident...dude..
Then your dad while you're eating curry. So it stains everything.

He died a month ago.. your a nice fucking person, i say i hope you get one less blueberry and you insult me.

I dont know what the fuck i did but he has me almost into tears, not in tears but pretty damn close.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-11-05 17:10:43

Ok mabye that wasent clear one sec.

At 11/04/06 08:05 PM, the-almighty-one wrote:
I hope you die ( said by me )
I hope you rot in a shed. ( said by him )
i hope...that the next sandwitch you get with turkey is going to just a wee bit dry! ( me )
I hope your taps get covered in LIMESCALE. ( him)

I hope you go to the super market and by i box of blueberry muffins that claim to have 50 blue berrys in each muffin, and yours only has 49!!! ahahahhahaha!!!!! ( ME )

,,,lolz (me )
I hope your grandmother spontanouisly combusts all over her soup. (him)
my grand ma is dead.. (me)
Then I hope it happens to your mother while you're eating in front of her. (him)
My mom died in a car accident...dude.. (me)
Then your dad while you're eating curry. So it stains everything. (him)

He died a month ago.. your a nice fucking person, i say i hope you get one less blueberry and you insult me.

That looks alot better if it says me then i said it him, then he said it ( that would be htt) tell me what you guys think.