00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

harkhan71 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

+++The Zombie Survival Crew+++

683,180 Views | 14,239 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-06-22 21:54:12

At 6/22/05 09:24 PM, gabriel_johnson wrote: honestly if i was infected id try keep my self alive and allow the turn. Id only kill myself if turning was seriously painful.

how could moral let you do that you could possably be the reason mankind dies you could be the one to kill off the last people on earth
strange in the last few weeks i havent found any reports of undead activity hell i havent seen anything even close to something like that but its still not an excuse to let your gaurd down
here are the steps of turning: [thanks to the book]
--hour 1-pain and discoloration of infected area+imediate clotty of wound (if infection came from wound)
--hour 5 fever, chills,slight dementia, vomiting, miner joint pain
--hour 8 numbing of extremities and infected area, increased fever, increased dementia, loss of musel coordenation
--hour 11 paralysis in lower body, overall numbness, slowed heart rate
--hour 16 coma
--hour 20 heart stopage, zero brain activity
--hour 23 reanimation
solanum can be transfered by the "bite" being splatterd with blood and ingesting infected flesh with open cuts and/or soars in the mouth
if ingested while not having open soars and cuts the flesh will kill but not reanimate the host beacause of its high toxity

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-06-22 22:00:17

you know what you have to do....
BEWARE THE WHEELCHAIR PEOPLE!!!

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-06-23 03:29:15

yeah when it comes to my life im allowed to have no morals.

and yeah i have the book but then again solanum isnt the only virus that would possibly start the infestation.Its one of many zombie starters and if i got a nice painless one id turn and be braindead.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-06-23 06:43:59

what if it wasent a infection but a evil dead style thing with the zombies being demon type things
id lock my self up in a curch and try and find god(not litleraly)

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-06-23 10:53:01

Speaking of demon like zombies, play divine intervention here on ng! Great but hard game. Also if they were demons, seeing as im a christian, i would carry lots of crosses. And from what i know about holy water, its only normal water.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-06-23 11:30:21

At 6/23/05 10:53 AM, Haz-Mat wrote: Speaking of demon like zombies, play divine intervention here on ng! Great but hard game. Also if they were demons, seeing as im a christian, i would carry lots of crosses. And from what i know about holy water, its only normal water.

i beat that game. lots of fun tho.

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-06-23 11:32:57

depending on how long it takes to turn it is painfull... ok to make everyone happy i would shoot my gf ok but i'd do it last minute...if i had to go down and i had the desise then i would get me a submachine gun mow down some of those basturds then blow my own brains out before lighing gas on fire that i would have poured around me... oh and the demons ya i'd just lock myself in a church get behind one big ass crusifix and try and wait it out...

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-06-23 11:45:20

Does anyone here own the zombie survival guide? i f you dont, i sugest that you do. i was looking around the web and i came acros this http://www.sothisisacomic.com/Zombie/zomb3.html its called the zombie infection simulator. it shows if there was a zombie outbreak it would show how fast the infection would would spread. and last. how do you get the link saying +++the zombie survival crue+++ under your sig? i tryed putting a link but its all those words put togeather i just wan the plain +++the zombie survival crue+++

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-06-23 12:27:58

thats a good idea lets have everyone post that they have the book so we know
i have the book

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-06-23 13:05:04

i don't have the book :(

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-06-23 13:34:53

mattman was that sarcasm either way i have a book

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-06-23 15:24:56

wow my freinds call me mattman ....oh hey everybody im Lt. Mariachi o love zombies the dead...yadda yadda yadda....horror movie in general anyhoo i just made a Trailer for my upcoming movie "All Alone" so its not very intresting on account its a trialer but i promise there will be lots of zombies and blood in the next one

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-06-23 16:29:34

At 6/23/05 03:24 PM, Lt_Mariachi wrote: anyhoo i just made a Trailer for my upcoming movie "All Alone" so its not very intresting on account its a trialer but i promise there will be lots of zombies and blood in the next one

it looks awesome. you just need sound effects. other than that, keep up the good work

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-06-23 17:22:11

well there are sound effects i guess ill just make them louder next time. just turn up the volume and then turn it down really fast at the end because the gorillaz song is loud

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-06-23 17:26:49

i am teh zombie, this is what my groan sounds like...|{ |v|\/ | 60|) _|00 @|_|_ 5|_|(|< 50 |v||_|(|{ | |_0\/3 |3|)\@||\|5 @|\||) | |_||<3 @77@(|<||\|6 |o30|o|_3 |[0|)\ |\|0 |)\3@50|\|
lol.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-06-23 18:39:27

At 6/23/05 01:34 PM, gabriel_johnson wrote: mattman was that sarcasm either way i have a book

nope that wasent sarcasm at all its good info

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-06-23 19:07:35

wow without those bobms then the zombies take over quik... i dont have a book but i've seen just about every zombie movie...

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-06-24 10:25:14

It doesnt matter how many bloody movies you have seen most of them are really bad 4 zombie tips. Yes i have the book and ive read it 3 times going over every word prefusely. Well to everyone thats saying that there going to go get there girl friends and stuff. You have got to be jocking me!!!! Listen to yourselfs your gonna just run out side and get your gf. Well im afraid its not that easy guys.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-06-24 10:26:33

OH and LC wears pants are you lost chances by any chance????

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-06-24 11:41:02

At 6/24/05 10:26 AM, barrboy101 wrote: OH and LC wears pants are you lost chances by any chance????

yeah. Lost_Chances_Wears_Pants wouldn't fit....

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-06-24 13:12:48

I'm new to this club, but I would grab some swords and guns then try and escape to a far away place. Before that though, I'd make sure to find some friends because I am a bitch when it comes to being alone with the dead.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-06-24 13:35:48

At 6/24/05 01:12 PM, -MasterChief- wrote: I'm new to this club, but I would grab some swords and guns then try and escape to a far away place. Before that though, I'd make sure to find some friends because I am a bitch when it comes to being alone with the dead.

so no plan, no realium....no hope...you'll die quickly....

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-06-24 14:19:10

At 6/24/05 01:12 PM, -MasterChief- wrote: I'm new to this club, but I would grab some swords and guns then try and escape to a far away place. Before that though, I'd make sure to find some friends because I am a bitch when it comes to being alone with the dead.

make a link to da club if your gonna join

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-06-24 20:07:31

At 6/24/05 02:19 PM, matttman1 wrote

make a link to da club if your gonna join

i dont know how. i copyed and pasted the club but i dont know how to make it say the zombie survival crew.

Has anyone here have a group of people that live near that are prepared for a zombie attack so you all could group up and discuss what to do if it ever happend? i wish i did but my friends think thats stupid so i only have like 1 friend that wants to. so im pretty much screwd. and if it ever does happen and my friends come crying to me, ill say "sorry group members only." and slam the door.

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-06-24 20:21:32

here copy and paste this on your sig:
happy birthday

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-06-24 20:25:03

At 6/24/05 08:21 PM, matttman1 wrote: here copy and paste this on your sig:
happy birthday

damn it made the link
ill email it to you

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-06-24 22:17:29

I did tho the link didint work. AWWWWW man my voting thing doesnt work it doesnt record when i vote it sucks. Can zombies find you if your hiding?? or do they just walk around and soon as they hear a sound they attack

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-06-24 23:01:37

At 6/24/05 10:17 PM, barrboy101 wrote: I did tho the link didint work. AWWWWW man my voting thing doesnt work it doesnt record when i vote it sucks. Can zombies find you if your hiding?? or do they just walk around and soon as they hear a sound they attack

They might look for you sometimes but they usualy use there sence of smell and sound to find you. besides that, their just mindlesly walking around until they rot.

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-06-25 00:36:53

ok i got a book now i know what to do i read it twwice ok... so how long do you think it will take for them to rot?...

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-06-25 00:59:28

in the book it says it. they said like 5 years or something. i forgot. havent read my book for awhile

BBS Signature