00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Voice Acting Club

666,346 Views | 12,685 Replies

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-06-05 14:04:57

Name: Anax
Age Range: 20-25 (I'm acutally 28)
Specialties: I can do weird no accented voices. Child, evil enemies, old men, heros.
Resume: Sorry, don't have one yet.
Example 1 : portuguese version: http://rapidshare.de/files/2195507/voice_02_br.mp3.html
Example 2 : english version: http://rapidshare.de/files/2195363/voice_02.mp3.html
Contact me at: Either anax_al@bol.com.br (MSN), anax_alagoas (Yahoo!), or anax_al@bol.com.br

Let me know if you need me. Also, I'm not sure if I can do this, but I'll try out!
Thanks to all

Voice Acting Club

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-06-05 15:34:46

ok , here's a movie i'm working on: http://img148.echo.cx/my.php?image=ea0oq.swf
as you can see, this needs voice-acting.There are a several characters that i need:
-Boss
-Personell1
-Personell2
-Personell3
-Guy1
-Guy2
-Girl
-manager
-assistent

that's pretty much it.But i don't need too much voice-actors, so i hope one can do several characters.Thanks in advance, i really need the voices

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-06-05 15:36:20

so contact me by email/MSN(check profile) and i will give you the lines.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-06-05 16:09:44

Just incase some of you aren't aware, we've a VAC Sunday chat today! I've decided not to call it a mini-chat anymore for several reasons. So it's just known as the Sunday Chat.

Anyway. Yesterday's chat was great, and I'm glad those of you who showed up-- showed up! Hopefully you all can show up to today's. I'm not exactly sure of the time, but it just might happen same time as yesterday, which was @ 6pm PST.

It's held on Yahoo Instant Messenger. Add Elliair_Lel.

Be there, or be castrated! :o

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-06-05 16:59:19

DJJ, I can do the girl voices for you, if you'd like.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-06-05 17:07:25

what would someone have to do to get one of you to do some lines for me
sorry bout tat usally do all my own but i need an american acsent and im more english than most

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-06-05 17:28:56

Elliair the Queen of Voice

Elliair never ceases to amaze me with her vocal talents. I want all to know who is browsing around for female VA's in their project, that Elliair is quite the pick of choice with a perfect wrap sheet!

Elliair has successfully done improv VA'ing for me on another great piece called "My Special K".

You can listen to Elliair's utter uberness here >>> Elliair - My Special K

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-06-05 17:34:16

At 6/5/05 05:07 PM, bigcoat wrote: what would someone have to do to get one of you to do some lines for me
sorry bout tat usally do all my own but i need an american acsent and im more english than most

If you need a girl I could help.

NG's Voice Actress! [ Resume | Voice Demo | Twitter ]

Formerly credited as Kagome; currently credited as Rina-chan.

Rescue me in Castle Crashers (I voice the princesses!)

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-06-05 17:39:13

At 6/5/05 05:34 PM, KagomeHigurashi wrote:
If you need a girl I could help.

open to anyone need about 4 people
two of each gender

to put it simply i need
one male voice that sounds like its over a pa
and then 3 spectarors (that spelt wrong but hopefully theres enough words in the right place to work out what its supposed to say)

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-06-05 18:31:02

sorry for the double post but i off now
if you want to know more about the part e-mail me at
dave@4boxcomical.com

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-06-05 18:32:21

Alright, that's cool.
And for something off-topic, it's not cool to have "private" chats to discuss so-called faults of others on Newgrounds.
If you've got something to say, say it here on the forums, or in an IM.
I don't care if this causes drama. As a club, we need to be open with each other.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-06-05 19:29:07

Kagome It wasnt really a "Lets talk about others" Chat. It just came up and lasted only for like 15 min. And no one really DOWNED anyone....

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-06-05 20:00:48

At 6/5/05 07:29 PM, Jerma wrote: Kagome It wasnt really a "Lets talk about others" Chat. It just came up and lasted only for like 15 min. And no one really DOWNED anyone....

First of all, it was longer then 15 minutes.

Second, I distinctly remember getting called an asshole in that chat. If that's not getting DOWNED I don't know what is.

Lastly, I think everyone can benefit from a little maturing. If people acted their age then maybe there wouldn't be so many hissy fits going around.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-06-05 20:29:53

Ok, that's it. I can't take this crap anymore.

I personally don't think the VAC is dying, or dead. It's the beginning of summer for a lot of people so they're enjoying it and not here as often. Most producers have already been here and casted and now they're working on their flash projects for a while. That's why they haven't been in. This happens at other voice groups. It's just circles. Things are casted around the same time, they finish around the same time and then the casting begins again.

I also don't think we're that full of drama. We have some drama, but not an over powering amount. We have people who are friends, people who aren't. Just like ANY group. We're not misery! We have positive threads and thoughts, but for some reason, people are glossing over them and going for bullshit.

Kagome- It was in no way a PRIVATE chat. It was the VAC chat. We have one every week. Hell, we have TWO every week. Times are posted. You could have come. I don't know HOW you found out what was said, as the contents of the chats are private and nobody was supposed to spread them around, but you had every chance to come and have your own opinions heard. In fact, you SHOULD come. I have NO idea why you don't, and why you hide your real voice, only to turn around and bitch when people think bad things about you. In 24 hours, you made this thread more drama-y than ever with your little "I'm quitting, but I'll still work, so email me, and now I'm not quitting anymore" thing. Jesus, what do you expect us to think! Stop being a drama queen! I honestly don't care if this will make you hate me, and I don't care if it'll make other people think I'm a bitch. I'm finally saying what we're ALL thinking. We're here to work. We're not here to cater to your ego. You can voice act, You have talent. If you don't know that by this point, then just stop asking and move on.

Yes, some things were said last night. But reasons were given! Ell and Edwyn had a talk last night about their feelings for each other, apologies were made and everything was fine again. That's the RIGHT way to go about this.

People, you have to stop making drama out of nothing!

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-06-05 20:41:49

In response to the last couple posts: wow.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-06-05 21:23:09

I still can't believe you think I wasn't serious when I said I wanted to quit. I DID, and it had NOTHING even remotely to do with anyone or anything in the VAC - or even Newgrounds period. It was to do with real life and other problems and people as devoted as us can't help but realize we are tied down to this and will come back to it, even if it's as quickly as I did. I hope you can realize I had every intention of leaving voice acting for good until I realized I don't give a crap if people in real life have issues with it.

If you don't believe I'm being truthful about that, it's your choice.

I didn't come to the chat because I was at a friend's graduation party the entire evening. I don't usually come to the chats, because I am out doing other things on Saturdays.

I appreciate you being honest with me in the open.
I don't hate you. I just wish this could have been done sooner.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-06-05 21:25:34

OK hi, i want to sign up. I have all my info copied and pasted but, how do i get an example file onto the message?

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-06-05 21:29:22

Do you have an example file already made? If so, just go to ripway.com, freefilehosting.net, etc. and upload your file, then post a link to it on the BBS. Make sure it's in mp3 format because wav's are quite large.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-06-05 21:50:33

-Your name or screen name: Hot-Pink-Chix0r
-Age range: I can do little boys... about the age of 8-10
-Specialties: little boy anime-ish voices/ regular. (Strange, i can do some statments of triumph the insult dog...)
-Resume URL: None
-Ways to contact you: my aim- cookieloverX or my email-

Last_wolfgirl94@yahoo.com
:-Exapmles Download
Download
Download
Download

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-06-05 21:53:44

At 6/5/05 09:50 PM, Hot-pink-Chix0r wrote:

-Your name or screen name: Hot-Pink-Chix0r
-Age range: I can do little boys... about the age of 8-10
-Specialties: little boy anime-ish voices/ regular. (Strange, i can do some statments of triumph the insult dog...)
-Resume URL: None
-Ways to contact you: my aim- cookieloverX or my email-
Last_wolfgirl94@yahoo.com
-Exapmles Download
Download
Download

ahk! it doesnt work! here is the real links..?

[URL=http://freefilehosting.net/play.cfm?id=4F573A6F-EF0E-5DE7-2E5B68B4E0E3
76F6]Download[/URL]
[URL=http://freefilehosting.net/play.cfm?id=4F5984AD-BDF0-F6E6-A7196853F4F5
D5DB]Download[/URL]
[URL=http://freefilehosting.net/play.cfm?id=4F59EF2F-EDED-2737-689779B42780
99A1]Download[/URL]
[URL=http://freefilehosting.net/play.cfm?id=4F5A5D98-CEB1-BACB-C873E24D6EC1
6C63]Download[/URL]

Download

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-06-05 22:05:25

They work for me. O.o If you want to eliminate that download page though, just right click and choose "copy link target" or..something to that extent.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-06-05 22:07:04

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-06-06 00:35:03

Name: pothead123, cgms
Range: idk, young and teen like 16
Resume: none
Examples: none(I think I'll make some later)
Reached at: Email: cameronbrynt@yahoo.com or Cameron Reid@aol.com
Aim: Cameron Reid

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-06-06 02:52:03

pothead123: Sorry but in order to join, *inhales* YOU MUST HAVE A DOWNLOADABLE SAMPLE OF YOUR VOICE! NO EXCEPTIONS! NOT EVEN A "I'LL MAKE ONE LATER" OR "E-MAIL ME FOR ONE". YOU MUST HAVE A DOWNLOADABLE SAMPLE OF YOUR VOICE WHEN JOINING! YES THIS BOLDED CAPS IS ANNOYING BUT WE GET FRUSTRATED BECAUSE THIS IS A VOICE ACTING CLUB! NOT A "I CAN DO EVERY VOICE IN THE WORLD AND I DON'T HAVE TO PROVE IT BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE A MIC" CLUB!

The VAC truly is dead, there has to be a way to bring it back to life. That spark that kept this club running has burned out, we need to find out what that spark was but until then, this club has died.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-06-06 03:31:27

Omg! Too much drama!! lol I'm just kidding. I never really thought this forum ever even came close to "drama" (that I've been around for) and I totally agree with what Isca said about the VAC not dying or being dead. I somehow figured that was obvious considering there's still enough posts to keep us on the front page in the clubs section ^__^

Kagome: I'm going to go ahead and jump on this whole "share your feelings" bandwagon... I hate you all.... lol Aww I even feel bad saying that as a joke :(
You all should know I honestly respect you people and I have absolutely no grudges or feelings of hatred for anyone here what so ever!

The_Zodiak: Hey this Anime Evolution thing is right up my alley! Almost quite literally in a sense O_o;
I'm definitely going to get things organized so I can make it. I live less than a days drive from Vancouver and I'm going to be attending school there soon too. I'm not exactly the cosplaying type, but I'd act like a giddy little school girl if I got to meet some REAL artists. So if all goes well you can bet on seeing me there :D

VAC: Ahhh dagnab-it! I totally forgot about the VAC chats this weekend... I somehow always have plans, which is a good thing I suppose, but I've always wanted to chat with Omahdon:... you fascinate me good sir >_<;

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-06-06 04:26:57

Nah, the club isn't dead... its just... sleeping... upside down... and inside out... er...

Is it too late the revive the VAC orgy idea?

D'oh, I was suppose to pretent that wasn't ever suggested.

Back on topic... ah, who am I kidding, I've never been on topic, nor have I ever had a topic to begin with. Its all concious thought from here!

The clubs not dead, but the mood has been soured a little lately. No big deal, we just need a pick me up! As I have been told by one of the mods, this is the only club on Newgrounds that isn't just needless spam. So while we all probably hate each other we still have meaning and purpose.

That probably could have went longer but I'm tired and I've gotta be up for at least another 20 hours so bleh.

The problem with forum posts is no one can chime in to tell me when I've went too long and when to shut up, like now.

Lets make this place fun again, c'mon!

You know you have no life whatsoever when you are attempting to rile possibly nonexistant people on a forum to be amusing to you.

Wonder what happens when I smash this bottle on my nose?

Hm, the bottle seems fine, nose is pointing sharply to the left and bleeding, pretty much goes along with my hypothesis.

Little post script to that movie that I was doing voices for and couldn't finish cause I got sick then managed to finish right before my power went out and I tossed my scanner into the wall and had to redo everything: the author's e-mail is full... its as if God himself doesn't want me in this movie. Sigh for the sake of sighing.

Oh yeah, decent chat today. Dispite my non existant social skills, still decent.

Oh yeah, Omahdawnofthedead:: I kinda accidently deleted all the sound files from the dead and buried VAC ad I was supposed to post for you to download and salvage. And by accidently deleted I mean deliberatly out of frustration. Uh, I guess if you still wanted the files you could hit up the individual members who did lines for it, but I've completely forgotten who was in it at this point. Sorry and stuff.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-06-06 04:49:49

Hey everyone. Sorry I had to jump out of the chat early today. The ninja party was pretty good. Although, I was the only one who was even close to a ninja. But that's ok cuz if anyone else was, that would have made it a ninjas party, wouldn't it? Anyways, tomorrow will be day one of the search for a new job. I took the weekend to just pretend everything was still the same... ah, who am I kidding, I never really worked that much anyway.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-06-06 05:00:00

At 6/6/05 04:49 AM, -Frogs- wrote: Hey everyone. Sorry I had to jump out of the chat early today. The ninja party was pretty good. Although, I was the only one who was even close to a ninja. But that's ok cuz if anyone else was, that would have made it a ninjas party, wouldn't it?

Actually no...there are no plurals unless you use like -ra or -tachi, so more than one ninja would still be ninja :)

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-06-06 08:48:54

-M0S(known as Milk Man on other forums, or just simply mos)
-Male
-Age range( Around, 6-10-30 )
-Specialties (screaming, monster voices, talking, mimicking)
-Resume URL (NONE)
-Example(s) ( Contact me for this )
-AIM = withothernames
-Email me
Yahoo! me = withothernames

I've burnt food somewhat. What? I'm a good cook

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-06-06 10:19:10

*wakes up walks in greets other members then reads a certain something that sets him off*........AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrghhhh!!! Why?? WHY??W?W?!?!?WHY?!?!? .......*sobs* why don't people read the rules? Whyyyyyy oh why?......*portal to VA hell opens up* no....no!...Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

*this meladrama brought to you by Shock*

Need a voice actor? Give me a call! I've got 13 years of experience and great vocal range.

BBS Signature