00:00
00:00

Voice Acting Club

551,549 Views | 13,158 Replies

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-06-04 02:07:55

Jerma - It's not about the Miss Dynamite role. It was about other things, a lot of things if you read my initial post. I could go into it, but hey, this isn't a LiveJournal ^_^;

BTW Kitsune, download the attachment I sent with my email reply lol

NG's Voice Actress! [ Resume | Voice Demo | Twitter ]

Formerly credited as Kagome; currently credited as Rina-chan.

Rescue me in Castle Crashers (I voice the princesses!)

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-06-04 02:26:45

Ok im makign a new star wars movie right, ive done most of the orginising i just need some voices i need a voice for the following charaacters

1.Yoda - Yoda isnt like a little shit he has a normal voice a bit retarded and histerical
2.A guy who askes questions - ENough said really you dont need to be special for this
3.Anakin skywalker - Like he thinks he is the best type thing

If you think ur eligble for one of them jsut beep

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-06-04 02:30:35

soz for the double post....if your intrested email to magical.mushroom.monkey@gmail.com
and add me on msn to that email if u wanna talk and ge thte script and all that

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-06-04 03:13:51

Hey! I can finished the CPT-Angel and her sister lines. they Are below:

KagomeHigurashi, i need your help! Can you give me some? lol

CPT-Angel (sweet voice)
CPT-Carmotron (sweet voice)

angel Hey Captain Prego!! I thought if you will need my help.. But what is that!?? Sister?? (surprised)
carmo Long time no see, sweetie... what the diferent ways we have! (ironic)
angel Don't say that, Carmo! We can fight against the evil forces! Come in! (happy)
carmo Well, don't make me laugh, Angelica! This all bullshit is for fools like you! (ironic)
angel Not! If you to stay in my way, I must fight against you! (surprised)
carmo with pleasure, dear sister! (ironic)
both Shut up, Capitao Prego! (scream louder)
carmo Catsimony!! Help-me noooooow!! I'm very hurt! (with pain)
angel Hold on, dear! I will save you! (running)
carmo urgh.. thank you... (with pain)
angel don't mention it (happy)
carmo Geez! You're right, Angelica! It's not good to be bad! (normal)
angel let's go home... our home! (crying)
angel Welcome to the team, Carmo! (happy)
both Hey! Stop right there, Cat!! (scream)
carmo He's talking about it, "boss" (ironic)
angel Hey CP! Did you like it! (asking to him)
both Yeaaaaaaaah!! We are the Cpt-Angel... and Cpt-Carmotron!! Attack!!! (scream, some kind of slogan)
angel - Iaaaaaahhh (fight noises)
angel Master Captain Prego... We've buy something to you! (making him a litlle surprise)
both Tada!! some Chocolate!! (joking with him)
both Há! Há! Há! (laug louder)

I don't mind if you change some lines (see the grammar, right? Mine is awful!! lol)
If you can! I'm counting you, pal!!
Thanks to all
mail: anax_al@bol.com.br
Anax

Voice Acting Club

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-06-04 03:19:40

Hey! I can finished the CPT-Angel and her sister lines. they Are below:

KagomeHigurashi, i need your help! Can you give me some? lol

CPT-Angel (sweet voice)
CPT-Carmotron (sweet voice)

angel ..............Hey Captain Prego!! I thought if you will need my help.. But what is that!?? Sister?? (surprised)
carmo .............. Long time no see, sweetie... what the diferent ways we have! (ironic)
angel .............. Don't say that, Carmo! We can fight against the evil forces! Come in! (happy)
carmo .............. Well, don't make me laugh, Angelica! This all bullshit is for fools like you! (ironic)
angel .............. Not! If you to stay in my way, I must fight against you! (surprised)
carmo .............. with pleasure, dear sister! (ironic)
both .............. Shut up, Capitao Prego! (scream louder)
carmo .............. Catsimony!! Help-me noooooow!! I'm very hurt! (with pain)
angel ..............Hold on, dear! I will save you! (running)
carmo ..............urgh.. thank you... (with pain)
angel ..............don't mention it (happy)
carmo ..............Geez! You're right, Angelica! It's not good to be bad! (normal)
angel ..............let's go home... our home! (crying)
angel ..............Welcome to the team, Carmo! (happy)
both ..............Hey! Stop right there, Cat!! (scream)
carmo ..............He's talking about it, "boss" (ironic)
angel ..............Hey CP! Did you like it! (asking to him)
both ..............Yeaaaaaaaah!! We are the Cpt-Angel... and Cpt-Carmotron!! Attack!!! (scream, some kind of slogan)
angel - ..............Iaaaaaahhh (fight noises)
angel .............. Master Captain Prego... We've buy something to you! (making him a litlle surprise)
both .............. Tada!! some Chocolate!! (joking with him)
both Há! Há! Há! (laug louder)

That way is betterto understand... :) lol

I don't mind if you change some lines (see the grammar, right? Mine is awful!! lol)

Thanks to all
mail: anax_al@bol.com.br

Voice Acting Club

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-06-04 03:30:27

Anax, I'd love to help. I'll try to send the lines to you tomorrow.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-06-04 05:50:12

At 6/4/05 02:26 AM, Tubuska92 wrote:
1.Yoda - Yoda isnt like a little shit he has a normal voice a bit retarded and histerical
2.A guy who askes questions - ENough said really you dont need to be special for this
3.Anakin skywalker - Like he thinks he is the best type thing

any takers?

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-06-04 06:05:29

Hello acting voice club! I am of Germany. I like your voices. I would like to be a part of this club.

Name: Vonto Shuldan

age step: 30-60 (I am 52)

Experiance: charcters express I as an expert in Germany. I am good year.

Specialties: I can dance, I can play cards much well.

Examples: www.vontowontoshuldan.de/Spleig.mp3

If that site does not work, Please Go to my other site.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-06-04 06:07:14

sorry!

my other site is www.vontowontoshuldan.com/Spleig.mp3

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-06-04 09:16:11

Hi, I am interested in voice acting if anybody needs me (yes I have a microphone)
Sex: Female
Voice age range: I have a pretty good voice range as I can sound like a child or a high pitched-teenage girl, but I also can sound like a raspy woman if need be.
Contact me @ PrancingDragons@hotmail.com

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-06-04 09:57:36

At 6/4/05 09:16 AM, SeacrestOut wrote: Hi, I am interested in voice acting if anybody needs me (yes I have a microphone)
Sex: Female
Voice age range: I have a pretty good voice range as I can sound like a child or a high pitched-teenage girl, but I also can sound like a raspy woman if need be.
Contact me @ PrancingDragons@hotmail.com

You're lucky. You get to be told by me, and I'm one of the nicer ones.

You need a voice sample in order to join. Try putting together a resume somewhere online (angelfire, geocities, somewhere free works) and include a sound file that shows off what you can do. There's plenty of good exampmles sitting around in people's sigs here. It's a standard that all who join must abide by (as stated by the third post from the top of this page). It'll also help you land some roles, should a wandering flash animator take a look at it.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-06-04 12:01:14

hey..
i'm back...
i havn't been on in a LONG time
who missed me?

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-06-04 13:45:55

Welcome back to the fray wesdood.

Welp, I've really got nothing to show but this little beast, which is the metal remix of the Psycho Soldier theme. Your life will be irreversably changed after hearing this dual assault on your senses. Brought to you by TV's Slayer and Shane y'alllllllllllllllll.

Which leads into my next point/pathetic request: Any of you Japanese speaking female VA's wanna lay down the Japanese track for this song? Cause its gotta sound better than the vocals I did... plus its in Japanese, and it'd be done by a chick. Uh, any takers? I do have the Japanese language track for any interested. And as far as I know this is the only metal remix of this obscure snk song. Okay, so maybe I've ran out of appealing ways to advertise, but you get the idea right?

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-06-04 13:49:59

Double post yeehaw yeehaw bang bang bang!

Yeah, should mention that Newgrounds again saw fit to pitch up the song on the player, so just download the thing for full metal ownage effect.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-06-04 14:07:24

Shock_Dingo
When you have time please read the email i sent you. I really need some lines for the father of Samus, you do a good job of it :D

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-06-04 16:20:48

At 6/4/05 02:07 AM, KagomeHigurashi wrote: Jerma - It's not about the Miss Dynamite role. It was about other things, a lot of things if you read my initial post. I could go into it, but hey, this isn't a LiveJournal ^_^;

BTW Kitsune, download the attachment I sent with my email reply lol

Kagome: Downloaded. ^-^ oh yeah by the way...you have a livejournal?

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-06-04 16:28:21

*whew* haven't been on here in a while, just got back from work, hard day of carrying 25 50lbs bags of concrete, tar and salt at the hardware store. *sigh* so tired but I still gotta take care of my friend's animals and stuff. AND I gotta finish some voice acting and eventually finish my flash production. That and some other stuff. Figured I'd check up on the VAC first before I finish that stuff.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-06-04 16:45:03

Wow. I take one night to go to Six Flags, and I miss about 2 pages. Looks like it's mega-posting time, woot. (Sorry if I bring up old topics)

Regarding the topic about Names
My username's pretty original. I haven't seen anyone else on the internet with it. Well...actually, some guy has "elliair" as his livejournal username, and "elliair" is a taken name on Yahoo and AIM, but other than that, it's MINE! And if you were to look up "Elliair" on Yahoo search or Google search, you'd see that it's me with the name "elliair" on fanlistings and forums I've signed up on and junk. So, that's why I always have "Elliair" up on the credits of whatever flash movie I'm in.

Of course, that's only for movies I'm on, on Newgrounds. If I were on a bigger movie showcasing website, like say...AtomFilms, I'd definitely have my real name up there (Le'lani Lan'caster), because like Isca said, my name might get confused with other people who have chosen to name themselves "Elliair". Sure, Newgrounds is a big place too, but I'm the only person on Newgrounds with the username "Elliair", and unless I change my username, I will be the only Elliair!

And my second alias would probably be Elliair Aolani (Aolani = Hawaiian for heavenly cloud/mist). As for kids... I really have no idea what to name them. Maybe something Hawaiian? Bleh. I don't know. (And if you haven't figured it out yet: yes, I'm Hawaiian).

Regarding the topic about Sound File Compression
I'm having the same exact problem as you are having, t0ast. In fact, that's what happened to me in one of the recent flash movies I was in: Chips 'n Pete. It sounds like I was "eating the mic" said one reviewer. Makes me feel like I ruined the movie with my horrid bad quality sounding lines, which I'm sure I did. But... it's true. However, that's not how my original recorded lines sounded like at all. Like you and Frogs, I don't know how to fix this problem either. Perhaps it does have something to do with the option Stream though, and is probably what makes the lines sound horrible.

*Phew* Now on to another topic...

Hmm. Does anyone notice that the people we usually don't see posting on the VAC thread-- are posting on the VAC thread? That's not a bad thing, it's actually a wonderful thing. Maybe the VAC thread won't die, after all.

In fact, there might actually be a good chance of a VAC Chat today! Hopefully it won't have to be cancelled like the mini-chat was last week due to the lack of people to come (which is pretty ironic because it was a MINI chat). So yeah...anyone interested? If so, get Yahoo, add Elliair_Lel. It starts @ 6pm PST (9pm EST). I hope to see most of you there, as does Hobbes, who has something special cooked up for those who show up.

And last thing. Just thought I'd update everyone on my voice acting status. I haven't done any voice acting this week... at all. I may be recording a couple lines today though, but depends on how I feel, or if the chat happens. I've been thinking about a break though, just until school's over (which is right around the corner) or until the end of June. But no, I'm not quitting, nor will I ever anytime soon, so no need to post some encouragement and words of wisdom to me. I just need a break from voice acting and hassling with annoying flash animators and whatnot and just have time for myself and other stuff in life. I'll be extra busy in July and August, so I could use the break before then. So, that's all on me.

Once again. VAC Chat today, 6pm PST, Yahoo chat. Add me. Elliair_Lel.

Be there, or be eaten! >:(

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-06-04 18:24:26

Okay I need some voice actors and I think I have come to the right place...
I need people who can immitate the voices of luke skywalker and darth vader. It is to replace the hideous voices in my old cartoon (Star wars FE ) I would like to redo the voices and probally later I will be redoing the whole movie. PLEASE help me out here... Anyone got any questions or think they can do it just add me on msn and I'll hear some voice samples ect then give you a script... Thanks

- Matt, Rustyarcade.com

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-06-04 18:41:29

TVsSlayer!! I love singing in Japanese (I do it far better than english for some reason), and I've been told by my teachers (who were native Japanese speakers) that my pronunciation is good, so...yeah! I know all about the double consonants and "n" and seperate syllable kinda stuff so I could totally do it without being confused ^^; Ha..let me know...

Screen names. ^.^ I probably chose a highly generic name for NG, but this far on in my "career" here at Newgrounds I don't feel like changing it. My other username for voice acting (on other sites) is Haushinka....only time I've seen people take that is on a few Green Day sites, and even then they usually have "BillieJoesLoverGurl" or something instead lol.

I had a long talk with one of the producers who recasted me for a webcomic last night, about whether to quit voice acting. As hard as it was, I did a remake of my demo for him. I'm too scared to post it, though. I've been sensitive to criticism lately for various reasons ^_^;

Kitsune - Yes I have a livejournal. 'xgirlnodoubt' if you want to add.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-06-04 19:25:17

At 6/4/05 04:45 PM, Elliair wrote: Of course, that's only for movies I'm on, on Newgrounds. If I were on a bigger movie showcasing website, like say...AtomFilms, I'd definitely have my real name up there (Le'lani Lan'caster)

There's a girl named Le'lani on my soccer team...it reminded me of you instantly ^^

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-06-04 19:48:20

Hey! TVs_Slayer I need your help! Can you give some?

This character is looks like Shaggy (scooby-doo) the pic of him and his lines are below:

Neto (looks like Shaggy)

Neto

- Now everybody is doomed! Did you hear me???! hum??
- Take this, clowns! Ihaaaaaaa!
- Oh Come on, kids! hurry!!
- Shut up! Uga buga!!
- What! Don't piss me off, alright?

thanks buddy! I'm couting on you
cya

Voice Acting Club

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-06-04 20:39:01

Kagome: Adds to lj

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-06-04 21:15:55

After 2 days of thinking about it, I came to a realization.
I don't want to give up voice acting just because my stupid real life friends tell me to. (I'm not going to let them know I've decided to go back into it, they'll just start up with the crap again.) And besides, it's a waste to quit when I'm starting to get recognition on Newgrounds - the Star Wars flash that Elliair and I were in (according to the guy I did one of those lines) is on the front page, as well as my little-kid line in FF Day Care.

To be realistic I will probably never be a professional as far as anime movies go (I don't have an "anime voice") but I want to continue voice acting on Newgrounds. I missed it way too much. And there are also some really desperate animators out there who just want a voice - any voice - even if it's a guy trying to get his voice high pitched enough to sound like a girl!

Thank you everyone for your support, and all that kinda stuff.
I've updated the demo in my signature. Please be constructive if you decide to review it.

(Sigh) It's amazing how you can miss voice acting for NG that much in two days....I'm never leaving you guys *sniff* Besides...I'm supposed to do something for Lifepoint1, and their flashes are way cool and original so no need to miss out.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-06-04 21:18:39

Welcome to the Newgrounds Voice Acting Club!

Joining the VAC:
If you would like to join the club and have your profile be put on the VAC roster then please go here and read up on how to join. DO NOT post your profile unless you have a downloadable sample of your voice! You will not be put on the roster without a voice sample(s) we can all hear.

Looking for voice actors?
The VAC is a great place to recruit voice actors. Feel free to post a general request in the VAC thread or go here.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-06-04 21:31:28

Cheeks: email read and replied to :)

On the topic of alt names- Shock_Dingo is just what I use for here and there, if I did make a career I'd use what I use on my recording information: David "C. Nash" Dixon...go ahead laugh up my last name....I dares ya!!!!..... *crickets chirp, goes to sit with crickets and tries to harves the secret of their noise*

Need a voice actor? Give me a call! I've got 13 years of experience and great vocal range.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-06-04 21:34:51

Ditto to what Triple Arrow said
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN AND YOU DO NOT HAVE A SAMPLE OF YOUR VOICE THEN YOU WON'T BE ADDED!!! SO DON'T EVEN MAKE A POST SAYING I WILL GET ONE UP SOONER OR LATER" JUST DON'T DO IT......AND FOR GOOD MEASURE.......AAAAAAAAAAAAAaaarrrrrrrgh!!!! NO SAMPLE NO NOTHING NO SAMPLE NO NOTHING!!! HEED THESE WORDS OR FACE THE CHAllEnEhexxx0rs!

And to those who've been reading the rules thank you for posting a sample, that's awesome and it makes me proud! Welcome to the group and enjoy your stay! :) - Shock

Need a voice actor? Give me a call! I've got 13 years of experience and great vocal range.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-06-04 21:45:02

I'll join! I'm not the greatest voice actor, but I'll give it one heck of a try!

Name: Joshy Brown, aka Joshy676
Age Range: 12 -29 (Whoopity-Doo! I'm acutally 14)
Specialties: I can sound very annoying, so I can usually grab the nerdy or geeky parts.
Resume: Sorry, don't have one yet.
Example: Can't give you one unless you want it e-mailed to ya'.
Contact me at: Either JoShY676 (AiM), Joshy676 (Yahoo!), or joshy676@yahoo.com

Lemme know if you need me. Also, I'm not sure if I can do this, but I'm in need of a VA who can do wartime general impersonations. Y'know, someone who can sound sorta like Roy Cambell (the colonel from MGS). E-mail me if you're interested. Thanks in advance!

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me. Is there anyone home?

-Pink Floyd, "Comfortably Numb"

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-06-04 21:49:08

Hey...obviously im doing a movie...loking for voice actors...i would like you to have msn thx

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-06-04 22:02:13

Ha ha! I'm freeee! I had my account locked out for a while because a friend tried guessing my password. I was reading the posts while I was locked out and felt like crying because I couldn't leave annoying and/or pointless posts! T_T

Kagome: Weeee! I'm so glad you aren't going to quit! I shall invent a new dance in celebration! *starts dancing*
Oh and good luck with the Lifepoint1 thang!

Shock_Dingo: I think Dixon is actually a cool name... and yes this comment was totally necessary.

-Frogs-: Geez, I actually laughed out loud (and hard too) when I read those names you came up with! I would love to have like 3 kids running around so I could shout at them: "Forp! Put those knives down! NO!! NOT ON SENERRENTIO!! Not now Oglepourshtip! Your brothers are acting up again!" ....then again, maybe not... O_o;