00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Cuddlymuffintop just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Alien Hominid - Press, November

16,028 Views | 146 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to Alien Hominid - Press, November 2004-10-20 07:51:03

At 10/20/04 12:16 AM, CsD_Bugzapper wrote: aww man november!

that means that i have to choose between halo2
or alien hominid

Errr, do you have a modded Xbox or something, cause, they're on different consoles

Response to Alien Hominid - Press, November 2004-10-20 10:31:14

Tom, how the heck did you manage a "Teen" rating?! Seriously, if you had to limit the blood and that, it was a good move. The more money for this, the better! Make sure the sequel gets that "M" though :-p

Response to Alien Hominid - Press, November 2004-10-20 13:26:50

Is there gonna be a U.K release for alien hominid?
(sorry if this has already been covered)

Response to Alien Hominid - Press, November 2004-10-20 15:09:10

At 10/20/04 12:10 AM, Beet_the_third_child wrote: does the new alien hominid game have 2 plzyer??

yes alien hominid has two player co-op and yes it will be out in the UK but at a later date.

Response to Alien Hominid - Press, November 2004-10-20 23:30:31

November...that really sucks. I was really anticipating me shooting/slashing FBI agents on the Tuesday of this week, but I guess I'll have to play GTA:SA first.

Response to Alien Hominid - Press, November 2004-10-21 03:56:25

can't..... wait....

Response to Alien Hominid - Press, November 2004-10-21 05:09:03

I've got dibs on a pre-order.

Response to Alien Hominid - Press, November 2004-10-21 05:17:08

Not interested. The game wouldn't stimulate me intellectually at all, so I wouldn't be entertained by it.

By the way, I hope it fails. That would make me very happy. I worked hard on my flashes, only to have them blammed by all the morons here.

Please, don't buy this game!

Response to Alien Hominid - Press, November 2004-10-21 05:49:17

At 10/21/04 05:17 AM, Chris_Fuhrer wrote: Not interested. The game wouldn't stimulate me intellectually at all, so I wouldn't be entertained by it.

By the way, I hope it fails. That would make me very happy. I worked hard on my flashes, only to have them blammed by all the morons here.

You sir, are a fucking moron.

As Tom and company aren't responsible for blamming your flash, your anger towards them is misdirected. Also, you might wanna consider the fact that your flashes might be getting blammed because of a lack of talent on your part.

Pointlessly calling for the boycott of Alien Hominid just because NG members don't think much of your flash talents is just plain stupid. Get over yourself, stop whining, and start working on improving your flash skills.

Response to Alien Hominid - Press, November 2004-10-21 09:09:28

At 10/21/04 05:17 AM, Chris_Fuhrer wrote: Not interested. The game wouldn't stimulate me intellectually at all, so I wouldn't be entertained by it.

I'm sorry that your Flash submissions were worthless pieces of shit! That's a shame, when you work so hard yet suck so bad.

Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature

Response to Alien Hominid - Press, November 2004-10-21 15:39:52

The point of games are not suppose to teach you something they are suppose to be challenging and fun and this is why I'm so excited by this game because the prototype was challenging and fun.
Tom is not the reason why your movies get blammed they get blammed because you suck at flash.
I like my games the same why I like my women, FAST.

Response to Alien Hominid - Press, November 2004-10-24 07:28:07

I'll go buy it.Hope the game is fun if not then no dice for you. No soup for you either.

Response to Alien Hominid - Press, November 2004-10-24 10:03:41

im not gonna buy it. im gonna get SA defo, but AH doesn't seem like something worth spending £30 on. Maybe in a year or two when it goes down to £5-10 i'll get it.

Response to Alien Hominid - Press, November 2004-10-24 19:43:47

i was wondering why it didnt come out hmmm.... sometime in November well im buying your game, but im sure your gonna get alot of people getting Halo 2 instead. Not to beagainst you or anything but alot of people have been waiting for it.

Response to Alien Hominid - Press, November 2004-10-24 19:50:08

All I can say is that its amazing what you and dan have done with this. Congrats bro and keep it up. I can tell you one thing for sure....I will be supporting you and buying the game!

P.S. I can't wait!

Response to Alien Hominid - Press, November 2004-10-24 19:53:24

At 10/21/04 09:09 AM, TomFulp wrote:

I'm sorry that your Flash submissions were worthless pieces of shit! That's a shame, when you work so hard yet suck so bad.

Amen Fulp....and I'm sry to see that your flash is shit and gets blammed here Chris_Fuhrer....

P.S. go fuck yourself Chris_Fuhrer

Response to Alien Hominid - Press, November 2004-10-25 16:31:42

i hope AH is going to be on computer

Response to Alien Hominid - Press, November 2004-10-25 22:24:14

no xbox version? what teh fuck?!

Response to Alien Hominid - Press, November 2004-10-26 11:11:44

HURRAH I CANT WAIT for it to come out.

Response to Alien Hominid - Press, November 2004-10-26 11:20:42

I could have SWORE I read somewhere on the site that 'Best of all, Alien Hominid has FREE SHIPPING!" But now as I am trying to PreOrder it I am having to choose my payment chose on shipping. Am I just mistaken? I can't seem to find where I read that now either??..?

-Mikey

Response to Alien Hominid - Press, November 2004-10-26 12:11:58

I have placed my pre-order with AlienHominid.com and the total after shipping and taxes with UPS Ground Shipping is $36.80. I got the GC version because Nintendo has better graphics... especially on a hand-drawn cartoony style game like this. If you want to Pre-order the game for $27.50 and NO SHIPPING goto http://www.bestprices.com/cgi-bin/vlink/873469005011IE.html. Too bad I didn't find it until after I already ordered. Well at least I will be in the drawing [contest].

Response to Alien Hominid - Press, November 2004-10-26 14:04:29

When will it come out in England!!!! I hope it will since the edge magazine that featured it was English. Come on Tom, release it over here. I know me and all my friends want it!!! I find that this site is not directed enough to a British audience although it is obvious there are thousands. Come on. More british news on the front page, get a corespondant or something and less awful accents on movies like the twin noodles!!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Alien Hominid - Press, November 2004-10-26 16:27:39

Um is there gonna be a pc version

Response to Alien Hominid - Press, November 2004-10-30 14:17:33

Im assuming AH will be out in Canada at the same time it comes out in america, right?

Response to Alien Hominid - Press, November 2004-11-07 20:51:15

yay!!!!!!!!!!i finally reached level 3!!!!!!!!

Alien Hominid - Press, November

Response to Alien Hominid - Press, November 2004-12-04 15:53:18

At 10/21/04 05:17 AM, whatintheworld wrote: Not interested. The game wouldn't stimulate me intellectually at all, so I wouldn't be entertained by it.

Just because other people blammed your pieces of shit doesn't mean that this is as bad. So, in conclusion, you (quite obviously) have no idea what your talking about....shut the hell up!!

Response to Alien Hominid - Press, November 2005-11-03 11:15:34

the games here are fun

but this one is even better:

w w w . w a r c i t y . n l / c l i c k . p h p ? x = Death-Wish

click on "doorgaan" en play the game

you can win awsome prices like a ps2 :D