00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Kiler91 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Alien Hominid - Press, November

15,992 Views | 146 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to Alien Hominid - Press, November 2004-10-19 05:34:38

I'm actually surprised you got mentioned in Nintendo Power. The editors for that mag should put a warning about some of the content on NG not being appropriate for minors. But then Nintendo just released GTA for GBA today, so maybe they've changed...Anyway, congratulations, Tom and Synj, and good luck!

Response to Alien Hominid - Press, November 2004-10-19 05:59:27

At 10/19/04 05:34 AM, Tequila wrote: I'm actually surprised you got mentioned in Nintendo Power. The editors for that mag should put a warning about some of the content on NG not being appropriate for minors.

i like yuo

Response to Alien Hominid - Press, November 2004-10-19 06:51:45

Well just like normal we Europeans need to fucking wait till next year, fuck shit arse cunt whore, im really dissapointed about this, so dissapointed, that i think i will have forgotten about buying it when it eventually comes out here, fuck!

Response to Alien Hominid - Press, November 2004-10-19 06:59:22

November is good for me but before that you should advertise it to make it famous. We all know about AH but others might not know what is it.

Otherwise it might easily being forgotten due the Battlefield, Counter-strike: Source, Halo2 and etc.

Also try to ship it to Europe ASAP

PS: is there a demo version of it? I'm rather lazy to find it

Response to Alien Hominid - Press, November 2004-10-19 07:54:22

Is there that (like it stated in the poll) hand signed, t-shirt included, stickers, and a actionfigure + the game for 250$ version???

Response to Alien Hominid - Press, November 2004-10-19 09:09:05

Will Alien Hominid be released in Israel Dan and Tom? :)
Lol thats where i live hehe...

BBS Signature

Response to Alien Hominid - Press, November 2004-10-19 12:20:22

Alle games here are good but i know one game is better

h t t p : / / w w w . w a r c i t y . n l / c l i c k . p h p ? x = D o s k y

Click on continue and play the game

have fun!

Response to Alien Hominid - Press, November 2004-10-19 12:52:45

At 10/18/04 01:01 PM, TomFulp wrote: A lot of people have been under the impression that Alien Hominid is coming out tomorrow, since all of the release schedules report October 19th. Sadly, it looks like early November is the expected release date. The game is finished, but is still in the final process of getting onto shelves. IT IS SOOOOO CLOSE THOUGH... I'll try to announce an official release date as soon as I have it.

I've updated the PRESS PAGE on the Alien Hominid website, to showcase some of the magazines who have covered the game! Check it out!!!

Well doesn't that suck all for me. Ordered off gamestop.com for something like $19.99 +$25 shipping (since of course I live in Japan) cause they said it was available Oct. 26th ;p Guess I shoulda read up but been away awhile ;p

Response to Alien Hominid - Press, November 2004-10-19 13:16:22

Is it out now? I Release Date on gamespot is october 19th (today). What is the official date?

I want to play now :'(

P.S Is it preferable to buy it on PS2 or GC? I prefer on PS2, but on my GC will be able to play to four players without a thing to plug 4 controlers on the console.

Response to Alien Hominid - Press, November 2004-10-19 13:24:43

c'mon tom don't pull a gabe newell on us
NG NG lol

Response to Alien Hominid - Press, November 2004-10-19 13:39:35

just echoing the fact that EVERY thing comes out nov.

Halo, metroid, GTA, and AH!

i want to get halo metroid and AH but $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

i'll def getting AH because it supposed to be less expensive.

BUT ANYWAY

>>>> YOU CAN HIDE FROM IT TOM... GIVE US A STRAIGHT ANSWER.... XBOX YES OR NO?<<<<

I want to believe, i even made a good defence for AH being on xbox... in this post

http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic.php?id=160941

but i want to know, because the last thing i want to do is play it on the GC controller.

Response to Alien Hominid - Press, November 2004-10-19 15:00:02

woo, cant wait to play it

derp

Response to Alien Hominid - Press, November 2004-10-19 16:09:21

go alien hominid

Response to Alien Hominid - Press, November 2004-10-19 16:51:41

Ah, damn... I pre-ordered the game last week. I was busting my ass to beat Paper Mario 2 in time for this game. I guess I can slow it down some, now. I was hoping for this game in the next few days.. Damn, I would have had the money to buy Alien Hominid in November, if I knew. I would have held off a bit on pre-ordering it and bought GTA:SA when it came out next week and then still bought Alien Hominid right when it came out. Alien Hominid is definately my top priority though.. Meh, oh well. I hope it's early November.

Response to Alien Hominid - Press, November 2004-10-19 17:16:42

At 10/18/04 01:03 PM, Shrapox wrote: I remember when it was supposed to be out for xmas 2003.
o
haha

OMGLOL ME TOO.

Response to Alien Hominid - Press, November 2004-10-19 17:20:25

ok sorry for my crappy spelling and grammer but any ways im a noob on the flash coding and i want to make the same type of games as alien homind when i played that game on newgrounds i fell in love with it and i want to learn how to make a game like that does any one have toutorials on how to make games like that

pleas some one help memandmfilms@hotmail.com

Response to Alien Hominid - Press, November 2004-10-19 17:38:02

Hoping you will announce the date waiting for it too and looking forward! Let us know asap!
-Megan

Response to Alien Hominid - Press, November 2004-10-19 17:46:02

Yeah so I got in a fight at school! Why does my sis gotta trip! Grounded til I return to school??!!! Thats bs! I got to school the second so all i do all is read forums and vote and reply to newgrounds! Not complaining but I just got to talk to the guy I like yesterday and wont be able to see after schhol! And her punishments way to harsh...no smoking weed or drinking...godd why dont i just die! But thank god I got cool ass bros. who let me do it anyway when shes not home ....do to I get them cheats... so it works out!

Response to Alien Hominid - Press, November 2004-10-19 17:50:19

NO doubt alien hominid is going to kick ass and the fact that the creator is a fellow NG allumni makes it even greater!!

Alien Hominid - Press, November

Response to Alien Hominid - Press, November 2004-10-19 19:30:09

At 10/19/04 05:50 PM, biggunscooke wrote: NO doubt alien hominid is going to kick ass and the fact that the creator is a fellow NG allumni makes it even greater!!

Sounded like 'No, doubt Alien Hominid is going to kick ass' Like you don't like it.

Thus you shall be hung.

Response to Alien Hominid - Press, November 2004-10-19 20:10:28

Holy sh!t!!!!!! Alien Hominid !!!!!! Coming to a console near me!!!!!! Till November?!?!?!? This cant be!!!!!! I cant wait that long!!!!!! I guess I have to.

Thank goodness for bathtubs and suds.

Response to Alien Hominid - Press, November 2004-10-19 20:31:47

November!? Omg, now you have to compete with Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal! Thats disturbing to know...

BBS Signature

Response to Alien Hominid - Press, November 2004-10-19 20:39:20

I couldn't care less, I'm looking forward to the Nintendo DS and GTA:SA

Response to Alien Hominid - Press, November 2004-10-19 21:37:55

Killer. Can't wait.

Response to Alien Hominid - Press, November 2004-10-19 21:53:28

I read all the press stuff sounds great can't wat for the game

Response to Alien Hominid - Press, November 2004-10-19 22:29:49

My personal thought on why certain games ( like the original UT ) became so popular. Piracy. The game di not require a registered CD-Key of any sort and the discs were so poorly protected that anyone could back up and share them with even basic knowledge. The ripped version also allowed for a small file size ( something like 200+ mb ) and the ability to both play online and patch the game.

Failures like Tribes 2 required you to purchase the game and register a CD-Key to your name. Once one CD-Key is used .. it cannot be used again.

In the end of the day I believe that it's not sales which makes a game sucessful ... it's how many people can get hold of it and how easily they can... That's not to say that NG should deliberately allow piracy of their game and make no money. It shoudl be controlled but not with Nazi like attitudes.

Response to Alien Hominid - Press, November 2004-10-19 23:37:03

Yeah... i was reading a magazine (Game Informer) It showed Alien hominid....said everything about it being a flash game @ NG n crap.....

<Wants to buy when it comes out>

Response to Alien Hominid - Press, November 2004-10-20 00:10:21

does the new alien hominid game have 2 plzyer??

Response to Alien Hominid - Press, November 2004-10-20 00:16:35

aww man november!

that means that i have to choose between halo2
or alien hominid

Response to Alien Hominid - Press, November 2004-10-20 03:48:01