00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Zombiehit just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Alien Hominid - Press, November

16,017 Views | 146 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to Alien Hominid - Press, November 2004-10-18 15:49:30

Ok....so Alien Homind's finished...I'm not even going to discuss Pico 2....let's talk about Dad 'N Me! I'm really curious to see that! When's that going to be finished, b/c the release date in the Alphas section is looooong overdue! The demo movie made the game seem fairly close to being completed...so, what's up with that?

Response to Alien Hominid - Press, November 2004-10-18 15:56:46

I'm definatly gonna get this game, its so badass ^__^

NG all the way, wh00t!

Response to Alien Hominid - Press, November 2004-10-18 16:01:52

Post Haste, Thomas!

Meh, I'll end up buying it when it sells a million copies so it's cheaper... ^_^;

Response to Alien Hominid - Press, November 2004-10-18 16:07:48

Tom thanks for letting me know I thought it was coming out on the 19th are you still paking up the game to be shiped out how many copies will be out? in november?

Response to Alien Hominid - Press, November 2004-10-18 16:12:23

NOVEMBER!
Are you kidding me?

Response to Alien Hominid - Press, November 2004-10-18 16:18:43

As a side note, none of those press links work with Mozilla.

Dead.

Response to Alien Hominid - Press, November 2004-10-18 16:21:27

aww it isnt coming out tomorrow wtf this sucks!
o well i'll live

Response to Alien Hominid - Press, November 2004-10-18 16:26:33

I'll change to two ramen noodles a day so I can afford AH.

Response to Alien Hominid - Press, November 2004-10-18 16:34:19

At 10/18/04 01:01 PM, TomFulp wrote: A lot of people have been under the impression that Alien Hominid is coming out tomorrow, since all of the release schedules report October 19th. Sadly, it looks like early November is the expected release date. The game is finished, but is still in the final process of getting onto shelves. IT IS SOOOOO CLOSE THOUGH... I'll try to announce an official release date

... I've been wanting this game for so long, and I was going to get it the week it came out. You disapoint me Tom. :(

Response to Alien Hominid - Press, November 2004-10-18 16:39:31

If it came out this month I could have saved 10 bucks so I'm really disapointed.

Response to Alien Hominid - Press, November 2004-10-18 16:54:53

Damn, I've been planning on getting it tomorrow :(

Oh well, it's not the end of the world. GTA: SA is coming out next Tuesday, so it will keep me occupied until Alien Hominid is released.

BBS Signature

Response to Alien Hominid - Press, November 2004-10-18 17:00:39

haha. the pussies down at gmr were saying how hard it was in their review...but they also said the animation was choppy. i saw the video, and the animation is anything but that. they're just used to talentless 3-D "me-too" games, i guess. anyways, i didn't know that there was more gta and halo 2 coming out. call me a dumbass, but i don't keep all this stuff on tap =b

Response to Alien Hominid - Press, November 2004-10-18 17:02:34

ugh,come on-EVERY GAME I WANT TO PLAY IS DELAYED!!!

Response to Alien Hominid - Press, November 2004-10-18 17:07:47

omfg come on tom argggggg

Response to Alien Hominid - Press, November 2004-10-18 17:09:07

I actually have a subscrpition to nintendo power and I seen that about three weeks ago. I was stunned for a second, but I know that game will be a great hit. Once again can you please put a second chapter on the web. More people will come to this site to see it.

Top 50 Reviewers

Top 200 Medal Points

Follow me on miiverse MELLOWYELLOWHDR

BBS Signature

Response to Alien Hominid - Press, November 2004-10-18 17:13:15

If I don't get Alien Hominid by tomorrow I'm gonna... uh ... Wait until November!

Response to Alien Hominid - Press, November 2004-10-18 17:21:47

just hope it hits the markets before Halo 2..

Response to Alien Hominid - Press, November 2004-10-18 17:33:05

What! Nooooo!!! I've been waiting for tomorrow to come for along time! I was ready to go out tommorrow after school to buy it!

Well...it looks to be about a few more weeks then...
*sobs in a corner*

BBS Signature

Response to Alien Hominid - Press, November 2004-10-18 17:43:15

Well I will proberly buy the game if its for PS1 or gameboy but nto for awhile im short on cash and i need to save so... Heavy sigh

BBS Signature

Response to Alien Hominid - Press, November 2004-10-18 17:48:34

at least they arn't scrapping the project completly every time some new kind of engine comes out that they want to incorperate into there game

BBS Signature

Response to Alien Hominid - Press, November 2004-10-18 18:22:15

same thing happened to me, i thought the new Grand Theft Auto game was gonan come out tomorrow(oct. 19) but now tis coming out oct.26 >=( well now i have to wait a whole nother week lol, good luck on the gaem but i'll hear what people have to say about before i get it, thats what i usually do for games, good luck

Response to Alien Hominid - Press, November 2004-10-18 18:29:05

I can't wait for this game to come out. I'm kinda happy it's coming out a little later because I want to get it when it comes out but I'm totally out of money. I have high expectations. It better not suck.

Response to Alien Hominid - Press, November 2004-10-18 18:30:52

Damn Tom WTF dude? Lol I'm not mad or anything it's just a quincidence (or however you spell it) anyway Halo 2 is coming out Fifa 2005 and San Andreas. All on my to buy list when they hit shelfs. I was gonna buy Alien Hominid also. So I will have a long 2005 ahead of me playing all these games. But Still thats like $250 right there but you only live once. So I'll buy the game also. When it hit's shelfs of course.

Response to Alien Hominid - Press, November 2004-10-18 18:39:32

ill get it

Response to Alien Hominid - Press, November 2004-10-18 18:51:55

i've been getting up every morning and checking for updates since you announced the damn game,

plus I live in australia, so its even longer for me, i have given up, screw it, i dont care about alien hominid, it's nothing special.

Response to Alien Hominid - Press, November 2004-10-18 18:58:26

At 10/18/04 01:01 PM, TomFulp wrote: A lot of people have been under the impression that Alien Hominid is coming out tomorrow, since all of the release schedules report October 19th. Sadly, it looks like early November is the expected release date. The game is finished, but is still in the final process of getting onto shelves. IT IS SOOOOO CLOSE THOUGH... I'll try to announce an official release date as soon as I have it.

Oooh, oct. 19th. My Birthday! That would have been cool if it still came out then, but oh well. I know you guys are doing all you can to get it out there as fast as possible, and you are doign agreat job of that. Thanks.

BBS Signature

Response to Alien Hominid - Press, November 2004-10-18 18:59:27

WOW what an expensive Christmas season this is gonna be.
50 here, 100 there. Im gonna be broke for a while. ; ;

Response to Alien Hominid - Press, November 2004-10-18 19:16:45

ok i was just wondering if its comming to the xbox because i belive you said that it was comming to all systems but lately all i have seen are things saying "alien hommind comming to game cube and ps2"

i dont know i might be worng i was just wondering if it was comming to the good ol xbox

Response to Alien Hominid - Press, November 2004-10-18 19:32:39

For anyone who thinks AH is gonna somehow compete with Halo2 or GTA: San Andreas or Metroid Prime 2, you're right! However, it's also highly known to market analysts that a game that sells poorly during the Christmas season is still likely to sell more copies than a good game released in March. It's the holiday shopping season already (yes, already) and it doesn't matter than big games are out there, this season is THE season to release games!

The article below answers questions about Eurpoean/Australian release dates, and also addresses XBox concerns:

http://www.shacknews.com/extras/interviews/100604_alienhominid_1.x

Response to Alien Hominid - Press, November 2004-10-18 19:41:31

I noticed that the audio portal has finally been updated! :) All it needs now is a top 50, show the 50-100 most recent, and some way to edit descriptions and such. that and maybe some incentive for people to vote fairly, alot of quality work in the AP gets 0's from people who hate the genre.

Btw, is there a way I could have one of my songs on the audio portal page like how ParagonX's audio plays? I can even throw together a real good song just for the sake of it (when motivated, I make music extremely well, I have a song made for Fallen Angel and it's probably my best, but I can't submit it due to it's usage *cough cough*)

Keep up the great work! I'll be sure to try to snag AH by christmas, make sure you sell some copies to Babbages and EB Games (aka Electronics boutique)!

I'm back!

Sanity is grossly overrated and detrimental to the creative process.

SoundCloud - Bandcamp