00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

GMan2006i just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Relationship Crew

457,285 Views | 7,299 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Relationship Crew 2011-06-27 15:31:24

At 6/23/11 05:15 PM, DarknessRules wrote: now i have a new problem. that friend i was talkin about. i beleve she is thinkin about goin out with my future room mate. if she dose she could probubly convince him to be her room mate. if that happens then the future i planed for is over. she dosnt want to be my room mate ofcorce. so that would mean i need a new plan. i beleve this is a relationship problem. i dont know what to do.

You can only plan that which you control. Trying to control the future is a futile goal which will leave you unfulfilled and disappointed for the rest of your life.

Stop trying to control other people and start focussing on yourself. Only then can you find what you want out of life, even from other people.

"Never was anything great achieved without danger." - Niccolo Machiavelli

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2011-07-05 03:43:03

If no one minds, I could use a bit of help again, please. It's a very long, melodramatic read, so bear with me...

*ahem*

I have a very poor relationship with my 'family' and extended relatives. I do not speak to them ever and they only talk to me when they need something from me. I have no feelings towards them and feel very anxious around extended family members - I honestly feel more at ease with total strangers than with them. For the last year, I've tried to make myself 'unexist', by confining myself to my bedroom and consuming very little of our resources while maximizing organizational proficiency in the house. I did this to leave as little a footprint as I can, yet I know I can't keep living this way. Things are going to change soon enough for me, however - my university life begins in August, now one whole year from when I was supposed to go.

The thing is that I am feeling especially anxious now that I am (finally) pushing myself out of this door. I do not have the support of my family and if I ever have to return to them, I will surely die (in a matter of speaking). I don't have any friends, I don't have any other significant relationship with any person on this planet. All I have is me, but I am beginning to realize that 'just me' isn't going to be enough once I'm out there. I had a rough time growing up, albeit with the comfort afforded by a lower-middle-income class family in the United States. It wasn't a happy home, but it was one where I had to try and make the best of.

My mom was very distant, borderline neglectful, yet rather demanding of me - if I didn't do good in school or around other people, then the consequences would be severe. My aunt was especially antagonistic and resentful of her role as our caretaker when my mom was out working (it was a single-parent unit for a long time). My little brother is a dork and the greatest obstacle I have had to deal with, I simply do not like him. My dad is too simple and optimistic to be of any help and has not been very involved in my life, either.

My stepfather has a hidden mean streak that is very violent and I am not on speaking terms with him - for well over 2 years now and various reasons. My two half-siblings are tyrants that learned every trick in my brother's book and are set on becoming real problem children later in their lives. My extended relatives across the 'States and Mexico are completely unrelatable, imo. If all of them were to disappear, it wouldn't bother me in the slightest.

I have never truly lived - merely surviving if for nothing and no one other than myself. Any bond I have ever formed with anyone I've ever met was strictly business or extremely weak - I was moderately popular with my peers in high school, but only had one friend throughout my entire life. What I need to know is how to make a stronger bond with other people - that is to say, how can I view others as significant and not just either obstacles or tools (in both senses of the word). My Schizoid Personality Disorder is a big contributor to this trend, possibly acquired through environmental factors of neglect and emotional blunting.

Then there's also a slight issue of personal esteem. I won't lie - I'm a dreadful egomaniac and a megalomaniac. I am very skilled and talented in nearly anything I do and I know it. My main vice would be pride, as I feel superior to nearly everyone I have ever met, and I would be able to back up that belief in most cases. This inflated sense of self-confidence, however, does not translate over to the rest of my being - at times, I have trouble accepting not just who I am, but what I am.

By a modern society's standards, I am fairly 'normal' - but the death glare and threatening stance aren't as subtle. People around me ask why I am angry, and most often times I am not - I just always *look* angry by default for no reason. Everything about me seems to speak of malevolence, looking like I'm a step away from going postal or violently assaulting the next person who even looks wrong at me. I have a rich baritone in my voice, which tends to surprise people - of course, this would be understandable given that I top out at about 1.65m and 55kg.

I realized that in the real world, being a shorter man has its disadvantages - disadvantages in careers, in social situations, in just about every scenario you could imagine. It troubles me sometimes, but I try not think about it often. Taller men have better opportunities with advancing their careers, finding suitable partners, and generally being more successful - all other things being equal when in comparison to a shorter man.

My growth was stunted by a few factors, though the main reason my short height bothers me is because I can't do anything about it - it is something out of my control. An overweight person can diet and exercise or get surgery to become healthier. An addict can take steps towards kicking their habits and recovering. Unemployed people can find jobs, if they are diligent enough. An 'ugly' person can get plastic surgery once they have enough money. Just about any other personal appearance problem or personal issue an individual has, has a 'fix'. You can't 'fix' short.

The only thing you can do, as a person, is to change your perspective on it. But even if you do learn to accept being a shorter person, that doesn't change the way the world works against you - it is still problematic. Because of that, I simply cannot find it in myself to completely get over this insecurity.

No matter how charming I am, no matter how successful I become, I will still be the short guy - the short, scary guy. Despite this, it doesn't prevent me from doing as I must or as I can in a social situation - I can mingle just fine, but I am not entirely comfortable around others, especially if it's something that's one-on-one.

I also have a lot of trouble believing I am in any way desirable to any ordinary adult woman when I have the build of a teenaged boy - It just doesn't seem feasible, logically-speaking. Maybe this also comes from the belief that if you are to love someone, you also have to be able to protect them - despite being intimidating at a glance, I don't look like I could even protect my goddamn self. I also seem to be a 'bad luck' magnet, but that's another story I'm not going to get into.

I have several virtuous personal aptitudes that are very desirable in a personal relationship, although they don't show given that I have a difficulty expressing anything with others. I'm not shy, I merely don't have any reason to talk to people. I have great confidence in my abilities and myself - not so much when I look at things realistically, however. Severe depression, personality disorders, truly alone, 'feeling-like-a-goddamn-mutant' feelings, among other issues are in the air, but hell - it don't bother me none when there's things to get done...

So I ask, Relationship Crew, how can I resolve the following relationship problems?
*How can I form stronger bonds with individuals? How can I see them as 'people' and not 'things'?
*How can I overcome my handicaps in social situations, when applicable?
*What steps can I take to be more attractive or desirable to others?
*What steps can I take to further distance myself from my 'family'?
*Any additional advice, regarding my circumstances and perceived difficulties?

I greatly appreciate your responses, seeing as I did not get a reply to my rebuttal last time. I am a very tough individual, so don't be afraid to be as blunt as you have to be to get your point across.

Also, here's some cake, given to anyone who is willing to help.

Relationship Crew

Take care of yourself.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2011-07-05 05:19:05

At 7/5/11 03:43 AM, ArtDanVal wrote: So I ask, Relationship Crew, how can I resolve the following relationship problems?
*How can I form stronger bonds with individuals? How can I see them as 'people' and not 'things'?
*What steps can I take to further discircumstances and perceived difficulties?

1. You think of people as things because you think nothing of yourself. You've allowed your family situation and your incompetencies to allow yourself to be expressed to others and accept their ways, to fail. You play yourself as an egomaniac, but you've clearly expressed things that are unperfect. And you shouldn't think you're above others. We bleed the same color blood and you can die just as easy as I can.

2. You should just talk to people. Remember what they say. When you talk, reply back with a question. At least pretend you're interested in what they have to say.

3. To be more attractive is to know that you're more attractive. One day, I just realized that I do look good. Everyone has something great about them, weather it be looks, personality, or any multitude of things. Just believe in yourself.

4. I don't understand your last question.

And remember. You're going to college next year. If you're living on campus, then join a fraternity or something. If you're not into partying, I'm 100% sure their is sober living frat houses. Get to know people and make something of yourself. You're one side that thinks you're better than others should just shut the fuck up for a while, because you don't have a great paying job or anything that you truly want, so really you aren't all that much, are you? Realize that everyone is important and deserves the time of day, even if they don't give it to you. Life is too short to not explore what is has to offer.

Good luck.

Sig=DJ REN

PSN ID: soul_reaper5

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2011-07-05 09:10:59

Find people worthy of your time and intellect. It seems to me you are of a sharp mind and your only issue is you seem to think that simply because you are not bonded to every walking monkey that comes through you have something wrong with you. I myself am a misanthrope and hold very few people in any kind of esteem but you can find those that are worthy of bonding with. You just have to figure out what you value.

Well this is easy you can learn to be social and how to talk to people via practice. Let me look through my library of books to find a few titles for you because you can learn to be social. I am sorry I dont have better advice as the gift of gab has always been mine.

Confidence is a huge one. You seem smart and you cannot be all that bad looking or at least I doubt it. One can learn to dress well and walk in such a manner that they draw people to them and then you can pick from those you find worthy.

*What steps can I take to further distance myself from my 'family'?

First get yourself settled in your own place and living strongly on your own. Then cease to speak with those that are not worth your time or effort. Finally dont let the idea of family cause you to waste your time giving to those that likely will never assist you or be of use to you. Its rather simple from there.

*Any additional advice, regarding my circumstances and perceived difficulties?

The key here is the perceived. Most of your issues relate to confidence and the idea that one has to be enamored of mankind. You dont. In fact most people are walking wastes of air but hey they are useful to get further in life. There is nothing wrong with that idea. Secondly dont let anyone tell you there is something wrong with being proud if you have the achievements to back it up. I will as I said look in my library for a few titles and post them or PM them so you can read up on a few topics I think will help.

Priest of Anubis and guardian of the NOX.

I'm a heavy drinking, chain smoking, foul mouthed sailor and guess what Im dating your SISTER!

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2011-07-05 15:41:55

At 7/5/11 05:19 AM, Everlasting-Elements wrote: And remember...

I do not tolerate failure, especially of myself - I am more forgiving of others, however. I'm not 'perfect', but I am trying, damn it - ain't gonna let anyone tell me to do otherwise. The lesson to take away here is "be humble", I assume...I guess I could give it a try every once in a while. I get that I have to socialize if I am to have a social life, but I've never had to have one in order to function. Guess I'll just have to get used to idle chatter if I am to survive or get anywhere I want.

I would be considered handsome by contemporary standards, but not significantly so. Nearly everything about me is favorable, but that doesn't help me much at all. I certainly believe in my abilities, not really in anything or anyone else, though. As such, you may as well have just told me to suck it up and get over myself. Read the paragraph preceding the list to get the gist of things.

I don't think you understood me entirely, but I appreciate your attempts at giving me advice, I really do. I have elected to live on campus, most likely sharing a dormitory space with at least one other person. Frats aren't my deal and shutting off the side that's been a major factor to my success seems like a bad move. I'm poor, unemployed, soon-to-be homeless, and totally on my own, but Hell, the odds have never really been on my side and I've made it work for me anyway. My life is expected to be much shorter because of chronic stress and ill health, but that just means I have to work twice as hard as everyone else. And that's exactly what I'll set out to do, burnout be damned.

I have to go out there and prove what I'm worth, and I believe I'm worth a lot more than people will ever give me credit for. That is why I must. That is why I do what I do, because I have to. I have to work hard for what I want to earn. I cannot just expect it to be handed on a silver platter or for it to fall out of the sky, I have to do something and do it well. Once I have worked hard enough, I believe that I shall earn what I so deserve and desire. It's an idea that's gotten me this far, but not one that has produced much results.

At 7/5/11 09:10 AM, TigerDemon wrote: Find people worthy of your time and intellect. You just have to figure out what you value.

That makes sense, although it does get me to thinking about what I value most - can't say I know the answer to that one, or at least one that I agree with.

Confidence is a huge one. You seem smart and you cannot be all that bad looking or at least I doubt it. One can learn to dress well and walk in such a manner that they draw people to them and then you can pick from those you find worthy.

Improving my body language has been a work in progress. My posture is fine for the most part, although my gait and overall representation could use work. As far as physical appearances go, I have a small frame with an athletic build and a reasonably attractive facial structure. I don't groom myself very much and dress in nothing but black slacks and white, collared shirts - I note that I get a lot more favorable looks when I change things up a bit, though.

Most of your issues relate to confidence and the idea that one has to be enamored of mankind. You dont. In fact most people are walking wastes of air but hey they are useful to get further in life. There is nothing wrong with that idea. Secondly dont let anyone tell you there is something wrong with being proud if you have the achievements to back it up.

I'm not short of confidence, it tends to override any negative ideas that may hold me down when things have to get done or if I have a set goal in mind. Excessive pride can be an Achilles Heel for some, but only if they don't keep it in check. As ambitious and determined as I am, I know when to stop letting my ideas roam far ahead of what I can currently do - not that I won't try to get there anyway.

As far as others go, I've rarely ever have had to rely on anyone to get things done, yet almost everything I've done in my lifetime was with the interests of those around me in mind. I can't say for sure that it's working, as no favorable results haven't come from it. Experience has also shown me that I shouldn't rest on my laurels, as a challenge may come that I may have difficulty overcoming. I haven't really had a proper relationship in my life, so I wouldn't know where they would begin or how they end. It's a new field for me, but I know it's one I'll have to explore very soon.

I will as I said look in my library for a few titles and post them or PM them so you can read up on a few topics I think will help.

Yes, that would be most helpful. Thanks for the extra effort.

Take care of yourself.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2011-07-10 17:15:03

Well, I never thought I would post anything here, but I'm getting desperate. Today, my girlfriend of 9 months broke up with me because she said that she feels like she loves me as a friend more than a lover. She told me that she feels there should be more to our relationship, but it isn't there. (We have had sexual relations for quite some time too)
She did say that it may be she just needs a break to figure out what she feels.

What should I do? I feel like complete crap, and I never felt this strongly in love to anyone else before. I want to be with her, and I don't want to lose her.

She may be lying in her reasoning, but I can't be too sure

No matter what your weaknesses are, make sure your own abilities supersede them.

Response to Relationship Crew 2011-07-11 05:46:26

Apple is a communist dynasty that is trying to take the world down in flames under its oppressive boot. Samsung will surge the universe into glory #androidnation

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2011-07-20 18:10:50

More of a friendship debacle I have here, if anyone could over me advice.

Come August, I'm starting college, and everything's abuzz with getting paper work correct, finances straight and away, and generally just jumping through the necessary hoops. I'm fortunate in that I've got a good bit of savings, my college isn't too expensive (considering), and all told I can probably pay for it at the end of the day, without to much worry.

A friend of mine isn't so fortunate.

The rigmarole of health problems this girl has gone through is unbelievable, and needless to say, that can be quite expensive. And since medical bills can't just be avoided, it pretty well wiped out the college savings. To make matters worse, she doesn't qualify for FAFSA aid, Pell Grants, or anything of that sort, leaving her in the cold on how to pay for college. A local two year college is about $3,500 a year, and she's trying her damnedest to pay for it.

Now I was talking to her not long ago about college plans, not aware of her exact situation. She told me what I related above, and I sat there for a moment, thought about the fact that I had figured out a way to pay for college, and offered that I could help her out in the form of $500, and I made it as clear as I could that I would not make the offer if I couldn't afford, and that I made the offer knowing she would do the same for me were our positions reversed. Well, she turned it down, saying that she couldn't accept that, but that it meant a lot to her.

I respect her decision to attack this as she thinks best, I truly do. But I know from others and from personal experience, that she's reluctant to accept help from others, even at her own detriment. I've told her on two other occasions when the topic came up of her trying to pay for college that the offer is still open, and on both occasions she's told me the same. I'm just wondering how to handle it from here. It's her decision and her decision alone, but is there any way I could impress upon her that there's absolutely no need to feel guilty for taking me up on the offer?

If life gives you lemons, read the fine print; chances are, there's a monthly fee attached.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2011-07-29 20:16:15

I will make this brief, as nobody likes novel-length posts of text that are full-on angst.

Recently I discovered that I needed help dealing with my personal issues. It is something I have to do alone as I am the only one who understands it, but I also cannot finish healing on my own.

I was so hurt by my last relationship that I shut myself off even harder than I did before. It was already hard enough for me to bond with another person and so strongly - now that's even moreso.

I did this to protect myself. I did not want to be hurt anymore than I was.

I understood that if losing the object of one's love can make me feel so strongly, that I would not want anyone else to experience the same pain themselves.

I do not want others to feel this way. I am afraid of hurting others.

Because of these fears, I cannot find myself able to 'open up' or let others "in".

Most days I cannot feel any emotions at all - although this isn't anything new, I've just never noted such an absence. The most I seemingly can hope for in relationships appears to be casual friendship and nothing more.

Nothing more because of my fears. Because I understand the pain it had caused me and I don't want to spread it to others unintentionally.

At the same time, I have desires. I have needs. I have feelings that I cannot express or feel in their entirety. I want to be able to love again, in all honesty.

I don't know where to start. My only clue begins with something within myself, but even with that in mind I don't know in which direction to take the first steps. I don't know how to help myself.

I greatly appreciate any advice in these matters...

Take care of yourself.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2011-09-17 02:16:09

I just got a new girlfriend. I don't know her really well yet, but she's the step-sister of a really good friend of mine. She's everything I look for in a girl and more. She's beautiful, doesn't act or dress slutty, she's smart, she's funny, she likes sports, we have tons in common, and she's laid back and fun to be around.

I've known her for awhile, but I didn't see her often because she lives with her dad and is only over my friend's house once in a while. I always knew I had a pretty good chance with her just by the way she acts twords me, but I didn't start making moves until last weekend after her mom told me she liked me. Tonight we made it official.

She's awesome. She called me today and asked when I was getting home from work, I found her waiting waiting outfront with a sixpack for me. The last couple of days have been wonderful and I'm taking her to my cousin's daughter's birthday party tomorrow to show her off :)

I'm riding high and I could talk about her all day. That's why I posted this. I don't need any advice or anything. I'm just overflowing with good feelings.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2011-09-19 19:27:28

Okay, so here's a quick situation I'm in.

I like this girl in my grade (12th) in school. I believe that she likes me back as well, but I'd like some clarifications on some things.

Here is why I think she likes me:
1) She will glance back at me.
2) Whenever I'm around her in a hallway, she will walk slowly for me to 'catch up'.
3) Her friends get kind of quiet when I walk by her.
4) We eye locked for about a few seconds on Friday and she had a partially open smile with sparkling eyes.
5) Depending on where I'm sitting, she'll either have her legs crossed with her feet pointing at me, or her legs partially open when I'm in front of her.

Anyway, those are the signs I've noticed. Is there a big chance for me here?

Also, I have only asked a couple school related questions to her online, and she has never responded back to me. Is it because she is either nervous or shy?

Oh yeah and one more thing. I asked her where she was during one of the classes I have with her because she wasn't there. She sounded happy about that.

Converting Vegetarians

--------------------------------

My YouTube Channel

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2011-09-21 16:30:35

Quick update.

We are now comfortable talking to each other, which is awesome. I have her number now, because I want to join her new music club in my school that she made. (She gave it to me, and I didn't have to ask. ^.^ ).

So, if tomorrow goes well, I will ask her out. I guess that now she is a bit more open to me than before, is a sign that I should step up the game here.. (I tend to start the conversations, so I believe that means she is nervous on what to say?

Converting Vegetarians

My YouTube Channel

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2011-09-24 00:04:08

I'm an extremely shy person, so it's kinda hard for me to talk to the girl that I like. It's really annoying.

Response to Relationship Crew 2011-09-24 11:47:28

At 9/24/11 12:04 AM, skaterdude411 wrote: I'm an extremely shy person, so it's kinda hard for me to talk to the girl that I like. It's really annoying.

Do what I did. Start with a 'hey' whenever you see her.

Also, don't over think about what you are going to say. She is a person, just like everybody else.

Converting Vegetarians

My YouTube Channel

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2011-09-24 15:41:15

At 9/24/11 11:47 AM, BlackAstral wrote:
At 9/24/11 12:04 AM, skaterdude411 wrote: I'm an extremely shy person, so it's kinda hard for me to talk to the girl that I like. It's really annoying.

Also, don't over think about what you are going to say. She is a person, just like everybody else.

Alrighty. We text a lot, but when it comes to in person, I'm really shy.

Response to Relationship Crew 2011-09-24 17:20:51

At 9/24/11 03:41 PM, skaterdude411 wrote:

Alrighty. We text a lot, but when it comes to in person, I'm really shy.

To be honest, if that has been going on for a while, she may not feel the same about you. Watch the way she acts around you. If there is a lot of eye contact, or just plain nervousness, then you may have a chance. But if not, then you are in the friend zone.

Converting Vegetarians

My YouTube Channel

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2011-09-24 17:37:08

I've only known her for a couple of weeks, so yeah. I don't really wanna rush into it, but I don't wanna wait. By my calculations, I've blown so many chances to get a girlfriend(I easily could have gotten one last year,and the year before that. Pretty much all of middle school I could have.)

Response to Relationship Crew 2011-09-24 18:15:58

At 9/24/11 05:37 PM, skaterdude411 wrote: I've only known her for a couple of weeks, so yeah. I don't really wanna rush into it, but I don't wanna wait. By my calculations, I've blown so many chances to get a girlfriend(I easily could have gotten one last year,and the year before that. Pretty much all of middle school I could have.)

Remember, when you don't want to rush it, you don't want to wait too long. That's why all of my other opportunities failed because I waited too long and never showed any confidence. Just ask her out when you feel almost certain that she likes you back.

Also, if you are that really young, I wouldn't worry too much about girls. People change so much at that age, and I've seen so many relationships fall because of that.

Converting Vegetarians

My YouTube Channel

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2011-09-24 18:39:51

At 9/24/11 06:15 PM, BlackAstral wrote:
At 9/24/11 05:37 PM, skaterdude411 wrote: I've only known her for a couple of weeks, so yeah. I don't really wanna rush into it, but I don't wanna wait. By my calculations, I've blown so many chances to get a girlfriend(I easily could have gotten one last year,and the year before that. Pretty much all of middle school I could have.)
Remember, when you don't want to rush it, you don't want to wait too long. That's why all of my other opportunities failed because I waited too long and never showed any confidence. Just ask her out when you feel almost certain that she likes you back.

Yeah, 8th grade year for me(I'm a sophomore now.) I asked this one girl out, I was pretty sure(Like 95% sure.) that she liked me back, and she said no. Other times I've just waited way too long and then only realized too late that there was no chance.

Response to Relationship Crew 2011-09-24 19:40:58

At 9/24/11 06:39 PM, skaterdude411 wrote:
Yeah, 8th grade year for me(I'm a sophomore now.) I asked this one girl out, I was pretty sure(Like 95% sure.) that she liked me back, and she said no. Other times I've just waited way too long and then only realized too late that there was no chance.

Sometimes girls may not be looking for a relationship. There's nothing you can do about that.

Converting Vegetarians

My YouTube Channel

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2011-09-24 21:14:45

At 9/24/11 07:40 PM, BlackAstral wrote:
At 9/24/11 06:39 PM, skaterdude411 wrote:
Sometimes girls may not be looking for a relationship. There's nothing you can do about that.

Yeah I thought that's what it was. She liked some other guy I think(No harm in trying though.)

Response to Relationship Crew 2011-09-24 22:16:10

At 9/24/11 11:47 AM, BlackAstral wrote:

I just realized something from your 2nd thing you said. I tend to think things in advance, so I realize that I need to stop doing that. I'm more of a live in the future person, I don't know why. It's like, I can plan things in advance, but they usually don't go the way I have in mind, so I have to kick that habit as well as my shyness(I talked to the girl that I like, and we both agree I need to come out of my shell.)

Response to Relationship Crew 2011-10-01 23:52:33

At 9/24/11 06:46 PM, tyler2513 wrote: I am now just starting Grade 11 and I've only been in 2 relationships. One was a whore and the other was desperate. So yeah, I'm a total loser when it comes to this stuff.

Stop being a whiny faggot. I just started grade 12 and I've never had a girlfriend.

Response to Relationship Crew 2011-10-04 17:25:28

At 10/1/11 11:52 PM, mothballs wrote:
Stop being a whiny faggot. I just started grade 12 and I've never had a girlfriend.

I have had chances, but since I lack the experience, I tend to fuck things up.

Converting Vegetarians

My YouTube Channel

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2011-10-04 18:11:23

At 10/4/11 05:25 PM, BlackAstral wrote:
At 10/1/11 11:52 PM, mothballs wrote:
I have had chances, but since I lack the experience, I tend to fuck things up.

That tends to happen to me a lot. I figure the chances of the girl I like going out with me are slim, but I feel I still have a chance.

Response to Relationship Crew 2011-10-04 21:28:59

Omg the strangest thing happened to me today. I walked into uni today and saw a girl I really wanted to approach and thought was really cute.

I say omg because its been almost 2 years sine I even thought about even being in a relationship. So I feel strangely happy.

Heres the bad bit, I have nothing to say. I mean I honestly have no words to use. I also feel slightly nervous. Its really strange feeling for me.

Right so heres what happens tomorrow, I walk into uni, and Il see her and her friend standing near the cafeteria, and Il usually walk past. What can I say to her? I also dont want to lie either :(

>>> Follow my Instagram: @the_imaginary_boy<<< Buy my MERCH

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2011-10-05 06:24:28

f she is alone i would approch her and try to get to know her. dont go overboard and ask for sex as that will mostly never work.If she is interested in you she will procede and talk more. Her Talking More = GOOD. if that works dont ask her out just leave it for now, if you like her dont try nand push your luck as she will just ignore you and your chance will be more than likely gone forever. Give it a couple of days, even a week and talk to her again. approach her but try and let ehr start the conversation. That is how i get girls to notice me, and most of the time they will acknoledge your existence and talk to you. Hope that helps, it helped me when i was stuck and lost and wanted a GF.

I am lovin' me some Retro Haze .

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2011-10-05 16:21:39

You could start off with 'Hey, I haven't met you before, my name is ____ ." *shake hands* Then you say, "May I sit? My friends are out at the moment". Be sure to compliment her in a non awkwardly fashion.

Converting Vegetarians

My YouTube Channel

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2011-10-05 20:20:09

At 10/5/11 04:21 PM, BlackAstral wrote: You could start off with 'Hey, I haven't met you before, my name is ____ ." *shake hands* Then you say, "May I sit? My friends are out at the moment". Be sure to compliment her in a non awkwardly fashion.

I dont ever see this working no offence. Well for me anyway. When I see her standing around next time Il pretend Im new and ask questions about the id, admit im lieing and only wanted to talk to her because I think shes cute.

Well its what I hope to do, I just cant seem to get the nerve to do it.

>>> Follow my Instagram: @the_imaginary_boy<<< Buy my MERCH

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2011-10-05 21:33:34

At 10/5/11 08:20 PM, tatsumaru7 wrote:

Well its what I hope to do, I just cant seem to get the nerve to do it.

Whenever you guys make eye contact, just say 'hi', then.

Converting Vegetarians

My YouTube Channel

BBS Signature