00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mirko99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc)

1,012,960 Views | 22,168 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-09-30 15:15:31

At 9/30/07 03:04 PM, Seamonky wrote: -I saw the ice climbers game for the NES and it looked pretty good.

Same here, but I don't think I want to spend the extra Wii Points for the game.

-As for Megaman being in Brawl, that would be pretty interesting to see. :)

Megaman.exe wouldn't be such a terrible idea, it'd certainly be interesting. I'll bet there'll be loads of complaints though, you know, from the people that think he's "gay".

Now I say Megaman.exe, because there was a Megaman before Battle Network, as we all know.

Super Smash Bros. Crew Member

PM if you want Wii/DS Friend Codes, Steam accouts for TF2, etc.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-09-30 15:32:47

Battle Network Mega is awesome. He has better style and I love the Ninja Mask he wears while he fights. Ninja's Rule!

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-09-30 16:25:54

At 9/30/07 03:11 PM, Guitardude wrote: I still say ice Climbers are pretty awesome.

So in other news I finally found a friend that lives near by who I could play in Smass. As happy as this makes me, he mentioned that he placed first in a local tourney around here. So we played and generally I lost, although It was always close (aside from some SDs from me).

There's a big smash scene in CA (east and west coast in particular) so if you check on smashboards you could probably find a lot more players close to you

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-09-30 21:57:33

I would love to see the old Megaman in this game. I can see his specials now...

B: Pharoah Shot: Pharoahman's move. The longer you charge it, the bigger the ball gets. No extra damage, 5-12% damage.

Forward B: Homing missle: Diveman's attack. Megaman fires a heat-seaking missle that follows paths well, but it is fairly slow. 9% damage.

Up B: Top Spin: Topman's move. Megaman spins in the air, causing small damage and sending him a fair distance. Cumulative damage.

Down B: Mega Buster: Megaman fires a fully charged shot for great damage. Takes a few seconds to pull off. 20% damage.

Final Smash: Rush Adaptor: Rush appears on the feild, and straps himself to Megaman, thus allowing him to use a jetpack. This gives him flight, and also reduces Megaman's damage intake.
Lasting time: 25 seconds.

A proud member of the SSBC.

My Gamespot home forum.

People are capable of kindness beyond angels, yet we also commit sins that put demons to shame.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-09-30 22:38:10

At 9/30/07 09:57 PM, Cenetaurman wrote: I would love to see the old Megaman in this game. I can see his specials now...
(read his post...)

interesting choices. but since the mega buster is like, his main weapon, shouldn't that be his "b" and not his "b down"? and what weight class do you think he'd be in? i think he'd be light-heavy, around the same weight as link.

now someone i wanna see in brawl is leon or wesker from resident evil 4. hell, the game was rated 2nd best game ever for a nintendo system by nintendo power (second only to, of course, ocorina of time.). i think that deserves something. of course i'm saying this cuase i'm a HUGE re fan, but still...he'd make an awsome character.

his smashes could be different kicks and knife tricks, his specials would be guns ("up-b" uses the rocketlauncher to blast him upward mabey?), and his final smash would be he sends krauser on you or something. i'd love to see that.

[RE Club]:[SSB Crew]:[Free Hentai Exchange Club]

Want animated Signature Pics back? Copy this Sig Pic as protest!

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-09-30 22:55:25

I don't think other Navis should be summoned as strikers for his attacks...

NormalSpecial: MegaBuster- Fires a single shot. Can be charged, but charge can't be held. (3% - 25%)
DownSpecial: MiniBomb- Takes out a minibomb. (10%)
UpSpecial: Yo-yo - Bladed yo-yo is thrown a distance ahead, hitting multiple times. Can grab ledges. (4% per hit)
SmashSpecial: Vulcan - Shoots four times, piercing one opponent. (5% per hit)
FinalSmash: Cybeast Falzar/Gregar Transformation - Changes his specials and makes them all homing attacks for 20 seconds. FalzarMegaman can fly.

Normal: Gregar/FalzarBuster - Fires rapid shots, about 3 per second. (5% each)
Down: GregarBreath - Wide spread fire attack (25%)/ FalzarWhirlwind - Creates a whirlwind, much like the one from the original Smash's Hyrule Temple. (20%)
Up: GreatYo - Same as the Yo-yo, but 3 are thrown. (7% per hit)
Smash: Gregar/Falzar Claw - Slashes twice ahead. (15% per hit)

At 9/30/07 10:38 PM, DevilsSin666X wrote:

You joinin'?

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-09-30 23:12:36

I seriously can't wait for this.
I am actually thinking about stealing a Wii, then when the game comes out...I'll steal it too.

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-09-30 23:17:30

At 9/30/07 10:55 PM, AlexJS wrote: SmashSpecial: Vulcan - Shoots four times, piercing one opponent. (5% per hit)

I think that's too much, 2% per hit.

At 9/30/07 11:12 PM, Pheonixxx wrote: I seriously can't wait for this.
I am actually thinking about stealing a Wii, then when the game comes out...I'll steal it too.

Or you can save up $300, like the rest of us did. >=3

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-10-01 03:09:00

Do we really need lucas? hrm

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-10-01 03:30:53

At 9/30/07 11:17 PM, AlexJS wrote:
At 9/30/07 11:12 PM, Pheonixxx wrote: I seriously can't wait for this.
Or you can save up $300, like the rest of us did. >=3

I DON'T SAVE MONEHZ!!!
I STEAL MONEHZ...AND THEN I BUY THINGS WITH THOSE STOLEN MONEHZ!!!

lol.

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-10-01 05:08:49

At 10/1/07 03:09 AM, Afro-Ninja wrote: Do we really need lucas? hrm

He was the main character in the sequel to Earthbound so it seems appropriate, but we'll see.

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-10-01 05:16:29

That's a lame character.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-10-01 05:28:39

I'd love to see Megaman in it too, but most likely not :-(

XBL GT: SleepyB 408

I Xbox 360 Club I MLB Club I

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-10-01 08:50:43

Hummm... Lucas... I don't know him, so my only comment will be: " Nice Haircut !"

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-10-01 09:22:58

It's..............another Ness...........wtf?! Ness wasn't that great of a character anyways, and now they're making another one? *no offense to any Ness users*

Dude, this update sucks. I got all excited and everything when I saw the "New Challenger Approaching". Whatever/

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-10-01 15:45:54

At 10/1/07 09:22 AM, Rocker23220 wrote: It's..............another Ness...........wtf?! Ness wasn't that great of a character anyways, and now they're making another one? *no offense to any Ness users*

I just hope he's not a clone. Lame update, but at least Ness won't be the only Earthbound character. They better show some of his specials.

Dude, this update sucks. I got all excited and everything when I saw the "New Challenger Approaching". Whatever/

I though it would actually be interesting. If the next update is Paula, someone's getting their ass kicked. I'm also expecting an update with the box art.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-10-01 15:49:34

Hmm Lucas, never played Eartch Bound, it's Japan only right? I dunno it seems cool, but if Ness is in there, Then maybe clone characters will be in there. Young Link Hooo-Rah!!!

It's time for another Scenario! It's time for another Scenario! Yay!!!

Me : Lucas? He has rooky hair!
Friend : Its a hair style!!
Me : What ever, I challenge you to a duel! o'fool!!
Friend : Dont call me a fool! Lucas shall dance on your face!!!
Me : Not before Link's sword dances on your face (Link unsheaths sword)
Friend :Uh....
(I charge at him, He charges up a PK Fire)
Fun Fact : Swords are basically usless against magic
(Link runs around the arena on fire)
Me : Ahhhh!!
Friend : You lose, fool

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-10-01 16:02:26

If Megaman were in the game, I'm sure it would be the old-school version, and he might have move-copying abilities a la Kirby, only he'd have to kill the person first. Sigh, that'd be cool.

Anyways, I'm crossing my fingers that the only changes they've made on my beloved Ness are in name. Or, you know, some changes for the better, but I love the 3 PK moves and the baseball bat.

NG Cinema Club Movie of the Week: Night of the Living Dead (Romero, 1968, USA) | Letterboxd | Steam

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-10-01 16:07:52

I really have nothing to say about Lucas. I really don't know....I'll be back in a bit after I go buy every copy of Mother 3 and burn them.

SSBC|SSBB|NWC | "Nothing is True. Everything is Permitted."

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-10-01 16:33:13

At 10/1/07 04:07 PM, FalkonG4 wrote: I really have nothing to say about Lucas. I really don't know....I'll be back in a bit after I go buy every copy of Mother 3 and burn them.

I remember hearing about Lucas in Mother 3. O man, that update really made me smile. I'm happy to see another Earthbound Character in SSBB. Now, I plan to see Ness coming soon. :)

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-10-01 16:35:12

At 10/1/07 04:33 PM, Seamonky wrote: I remember hearing about Lucas in Mother 3. O man, that update really made me smile. I'm happy to see another Earthbound Character in SSBB. Now, I plan to see Ness coming soon. :)

D'OH!

SSBC|SSBB|NWC | "Nothing is True. Everything is Permitted."

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-10-01 16:37:01

At 10/1/07 04:35 PM, FalkonG4 wrote: D'OH!

If I was a Forum Mod, I would ban you just for making that stupid post. You know better then that to make stupid, one word posts. >:/

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-10-01 16:39:20

At 10/1/07 04:37 PM, Seamonky wrote:
At 10/1/07 04:35 PM, FalkonG4 wrote: D'OH!
If I was a Forum Mod, I would ban you just for making that stupid post. You know better then that to make stupid, one word posts. >:/

Oh jeez dude lighten up, but he's right dont use stupid one word post. Make something thats rellevant to our topic.

I am interested about Lucas, he seems like a stable character. Will he have the same moves are Ness? Or will Ness have different moves?

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-10-01 16:44:35

At 10/1/07 04:39 PM, Cericon wrote: I am interested about Lucas, he seems like a stable character. Will he have the same moves are Ness? Or will Ness have different moves?

It looks like Lucas has a lot of similar moves that Ness had in Super Smash Bro's Melee. I hope to see Ness get an overhall on his character design and his move sets. :/

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-10-01 16:54:09

At 10/1/07 04:44 PM, Seamonky wrote:
At 10/1/07 04:39 PM, Cericon wrote: I am interested about Lucas, he seems like a stable character. Will he have the same moves are Ness? Or will Ness have different moves?
It looks like Lucas has a lot of similar moves that Ness had in Super Smash Bro's Melee. I hope to see Ness get an overhall on his character design and his move sets. :/

I hope he has PK fire! That is a great stall move for me. Maybe they'll make Ness more detailed. I'd like it if characters with excessories Like hats and stuff that while they fight maybe they're hats fly off. Except for Links.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-10-01 17:34:44

At 10/1/07 04:44 PM, Seamonky wrote: It looks like Lucas has a lot of similar moves that Ness had in Super Smash Bro's Melee. I hope to see Ness get an overhall on his character design and his move sets. :/

I want to see him distinguished from Ness, no clones.

At 10/1/07 04:54 PM, Cericon wrote: I hope he has PK fire! That is a great stall move for me.

If it behaves differently than Ness's.

Maybe they'll make Ness more detailed. I'd like it if characters with excessories Like hats and stuff that while they fight maybe they're hats fly off.

Not a bad idea.

Except for Links.

Link doesn't get special treatment because you like him. >:(

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-10-01 17:39:29

At 10/1/07 05:34 PM, AlexJS wrote:
At 10/1/07 04:44 PM, Seamonky wrote: It looks like Lucas has a lot of similar moves that Ness had in Super Smash Bro's Melee. I hope to see Ness get an overhall on his character design and his move sets. :/
I want to see him distinguished from Ness, no clones.

I love Clones, They make it that me and my friends can play as the same character while we arent

At 10/1/07 04:54 PM, Cericon wrote: I hope he has PK fire! That is a great stall move for me.
If it behaves differently than Ness's.

Regardless it still stalls for me in fights.

Maybe they'll make Ness more detailed. I'd like it if characters with excessories Like hats and stuff that while they fight maybe they're hats fly off.
Not a bad idea.

Kinda like in Dead or Alive or Mortal Kombat

Except for Links.

Yes he does! Your smiley cant beat mine! >=3 (RAWR!!)

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-10-01 17:48:52

At 10/1/07 05:39 PM, Cericon wrote:

Except for Links.

You guys make me lul.

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-10-01 17:52:52

At 10/1/07 05:48 PM, Pheonixxx wrote:
At 10/1/07 05:39 PM, Cericon wrote:

Except for Links.
You guys make me lul.

Thats good PX, now did you see today's update? Lucas from EarthBound. You have to visit the site everyday on week days.

Guys we havent gotten a double update in a while...

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-10-01 17:58:05

At 10/1/07 05:52 PM, Cericon wrote:
At 10/1/07 05:48 PM, Pheonixxx wrote:

Thats good PX, now did you see today's update? Lucas from EarthBound. You have to visit the site everyday on week days.

Guys we havent gotten a double update in a while...

I was up all night, so I saw the update at mid night.