00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

dweebi just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc)

1,008,087 Views | 22,168 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-09-29 01:14:26

At 9/28/07 11:53 PM, Cericon wrote: SMC, your a fellow Link user? Not as good a me! (Joke) Also Im better with Falco then Fox. Because his jumps are not as fast rapid as Fox's.

I use link.....when I'm not using his arch nemesis. but before Ganondorf, he was my number 1.

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-09-29 01:54:02

At 9/28/07 11:53 PM, Cericon wrote: SMC, your a fellow Link user? Not as good a me! (Joke) Also Im better with Falco then Fox. Because his jumps are not as fast rapid as Fox's.

Really? I've always found Fox to be much slower than Falco. But yes, I too am better with Falco. In fact, I'm probably best with him. Ness is a close second, which is why I'm getting more than a little anxious that he hasn't been confirmed for Brawl yet.

NG Cinema Club Movie of the Week: Night of the Living Dead (Romero, 1968, USA) | Letterboxd | Steam

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-09-29 02:41:01

At 9/29/07 01:54 AM, Dr-Worm wrote:
Really? I've always found Fox to be much slower than Falco. But yes, I too am better with Falco. In fact, I'm probably best with him. Ness is a close second, which is why I'm getting more than a little anxious that he hasn't been confirmed for Brawl yet.

First you were flaming me for no reason and now your agreeing with me? You are a very complex person. Also yes, his laser gun is also effective, they make the opponent flinch. I dont really care much for Ness. He is decent though.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-09-29 13:40:23

Really makes me wonder...how many secret characters will there be? Who are those secret characters?
So many questions...they will be answered(well at least for me)this Chritmas.

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-09-29 13:54:13

At 9/29/07 01:40 PM, Pheonixxx wrote: Really makes me wonder...how many secret characters will there be? Who are those secret characters?

We know Diddy and Ike need to be unlocked, if Sonic is there so will he, Luigi probably will, too.

Super Smash Bros. Crew Member

PM if you want Wii/DS Friend Codes, Steam accouts for TF2, etc.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-09-29 14:12:02

At 9/29/07 01:54 PM, AlexJS wrote:
At 9/29/07 01:40 PM, Pheonixxx wrote: Really makes me wonder...how many secret characters will there be? Who are those secret characters?
We know Diddy and Ike need to be unlocked, if Sonic is there so will he, Luigi probably will, too.

I wouldn't think Sonic would be in Brawl, what with being with Sega and all that. If he was though, I wonder what his attacks will be.

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-09-29 14:42:36

At 9/29/07 02:12 PM, Pheonixxx wrote: I wouldn't think Sonic would be in Brawl, what with being with Sega and all that.

Actual, Nintendo owns a lot of Sega's stock, and Sega wants Sonic in Brawl.
It's not definite, and there's a slim chance, but he can.

If he was though, I wonder what his attacks will be.

Who knows? Spin Dash, Speed Break, Air Dash...

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-09-29 14:54:55

At 9/29/07 02:42 PM, AlexJS wrote:
At 9/29/07 02:12 PM, Pheonixxx wrote: I wouldn't think Sonic would be in Brawl, what with being with Sega and all that.
Actual, Nintendo owns a lot of Sega's stock, and Sega wants Sonic in Brawl.
It's not definite, and there's a slim chance, but he can.
If he was though, I wonder what his attacks will be.
Who knows? Spin Dash, Speed Break, Air Dash...

That would be pretty cool. I really want that game,though. I just hope I'm getting it along with the Wii for my fourteenth birthday this year.

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-09-29 15:16:33

TO EVEERYONE!!!

Fox is one of the fastest characters in melee along with captain falcon.

Hell yeah link is the best!!!

I honestly can't imagine sonic being in brawl, but do you guys remeber that april fools joke nintendo power played where they saided sonic and tails could be unlocked in melee and would take the remaining two slots?! I admit I feel for that so bad. T-T

Make war, not love.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-09-29 15:34:25

KIRBY RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-09-29 15:40:10

At 9/29/07 03:16 PM, smc316 wrote

I honestly can't imagine sonic being in brawl, but do you guys remeber that april fools joke nintendo power played where they saided sonic and tails could be unlocked in melee and would take the remaining two slots?! I admit I feel for that so bad. T-T

You actually fell for that joke that bad. Man...I have no words for you. I mean, Sonic belongs to sega and sega makes games for almost every next gen console. I just hope Sonic is not in SSBB. He would kill the game in my opinion. :/

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-09-29 15:48:32

At 9/29/07 03:40 PM, Seamonky wrote: You actually fell for that joke that bad. Man...I have no words for you. I mean, Sonic belongs to sega and sega makes games for almost every next gen console. I just hope Sonic is not in SSBB. He would kill the game in my opinion. :/

I don't really care. If he is, just another character to KO, if he's not, oh well.
I don't think he would ruin it, one character can't do that. Now if there were 5 Sonic characters, then we'd have a problem.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-09-29 15:56:16

At 9/29/07 03:40 PM, Seamonky wrote: You actually fell for that joke that bad. Man...I have no words for you. I mean, Sonic belongs to sega and sega makes games for almost every next gen console. I just hope Sonic is not in SSBB. He would kill the game in my opinion. :/

At first I didn't fall for it but my little brother who uscks at ssbm kept trying to get me to try and unlock them and a friend at my school lied to me saying he unlocked sonic and tails so I believed him.

And yeah, sonic would ruin the atmosphere! I can't imagine sonic using a spin ball attack while holding a item like a ray gun of the laser sword.

Make war, not love.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-09-29 16:23:20

At 9/29/07 03:48 PM, AlexJS wrote: I don't really care. If he is, just another character to KO, if he's not, oh well.

You got a point there.

I don't think he would ruin it, one character can't do that. Now if there were 5 Sonic characters, then we'd have a problem.

Think about it. Nintendo wants Super Smash Bro's Brawl to have "Nintendo Base Characters" only. It's enough that they have an olympic game with Mario and Sonic, plus with other random characters. :/

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-09-29 17:37:53

At 9/29/07 04:23 PM, Seamonky wrote: Think about it. Nintendo wants Super Smash Bro's Brawl to have "Nintendo Base Characters" only. It's enough that they have an olympic game with Mario and Sonic, plus with other random characters. :/

Well, snake isn't a nintendo character. I agree with alex, sonic being in the game is just a 'meh' from me

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-09-29 17:40:35

At 9/29/07 05:37 PM, Afro-Ninja wrote: Well, snake isn't a nintendo character. I agree with alex, sonic being in the game is just a 'meh' from me

I could of swore Snake was a "Nintendo Related Character" since there was a Snake game back in 1985 for the old NES. :/

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-09-29 17:42:11

At 9/29/07 05:40 PM, Seamonky wrote:
At 9/29/07 05:37 PM, Afro-Ninja wrote: Well, snake isn't a nintendo character. I agree with alex, sonic being in the game is just a 'meh' from me
I could of swore Snake was a "Nintendo Related Character" since there was a Snake game back in 1985 for the old NES. :/

He is a nintendo related character, the birth of snake in metal gear solid was a extra mini game attached to a mario game I believe but i'm not positive.

Make war, not love.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-09-29 18:53:49

At 9/29/07 05:40 PM, Seamonky wrote:

Well, he was, he was in the SNES, but nothing after that. But if you use that logic, several Sonic games were released for the GBA, GCN, NDS, and the Wii.

Sonic can be in Brawl, it's just whether or not they've decided to include him or not.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-09-29 19:08:51

In 1987, Solid Snake made his debut on the NES game called "Metal Gear"

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-09-29 19:15:01

In 1988, Ryu Hayabusa first appeared in a NES game called "Ninja Gaiden"
now why cant they have him in Brawl?

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-09-29 19:20:38

At 9/29/07 07:15 PM, Truth wrote: In 1988, Ryu Hayabusa first appeared in a NES game called "Ninja Gaiden"

Well they're not going to have all of the Nintendo characters in there, silly!

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-09-29 19:35:16

Because Ninja's in Brawl would be like having Rambo in Kirby's Dream-Land

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-09-29 19:50:11

At 9/29/07 07:20 PM, Pheonixxx wrote:
At 9/29/07 07:15 PM, Truth wrote: In 1988, Ryu Hayabusa first appeared in a NES game called "Ninja Gaiden"
Well they're not going to have all of the Nintendo characters in there, silly!

the Ninja Gaiden series still continues today, so Ryu has a better chance then others.

At 9/29/07 07:35 PM, Cericon wrote: Because Ninja's in Brawl would be like having Rambo in Kirby's Dream-Land

Solid Snake is a terrorist

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-09-29 20:28:03

Now Sonic first appeared in the game "Sonic the Hedgehog" (Sega Genesis) on 1991 in order to provide Sega with a mascot to rival Nintendo's flagship character Mario.
Now will he appear in Brawl?

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-09-29 21:41:11

At 9/29/07 08:28 PM, Truth wrote: Now Sonic first appeared in the game "Sonic the Hedgehog" (Sega Genesis) on 1991 in order to provide Sega with a mascot to rival Nintendo's flagship character Mario.

Most people already know that.

Now will he appear in Brawl?

I actually don't know if I want sonic in there or not.

Also i'm going to bed, see you all tomorrow! ^^

Make war, not love.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-09-30 02:22:02

Aww man I wish that they updated on week ends!! Im so bored. Also I wish that they'd put Cloud from FF in it. I'd love to beat some people down with the sword.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-09-30 14:37:38

It would of been nice if they would of kept Ryu for the NES but Ninja Gaiden moved over to the Xbox, Xbox 360, and the PS3. :/

If they did put Ryu in Brawl, that would be one hell of a shocker. :0

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-09-30 14:54:25

Well I would love to see MegaMan in Brawl. His final smash could be where he does one of the Navi-Links and become Gutsman/Megaman or something. Man all the characters that would be great in Brawl but do we get them? No we get crap like the Ice Climbers. Has anyone even played there game?

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-09-30 15:04:33

At 9/30/07 02:54 PM, Cericon wrote: Well I would love to see MegaMan in Brawl. His final smash could be where he does one of the Navi-Links and become Gutsman/Megaman or something. Man all the characters that would be great in Brawl but do we get them? No we get crap like the Ice Climbers. Has anyone even played there game?

-I saw the ice climbers game for the NES and it looked pretty good.
-As for Megaman being in Brawl, that would be pretty interesting to see. :)

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-09-30 15:11:16

I still say ice Climbers are pretty awesome.

So in other news I finally found a friend that lives near by who I could play in Smass. As happy as this makes me, he mentioned that he placed first in a local tourney around here. So we played and generally I lost, although It was always close (aside from some SDs from me).

So it feels pretty good now as I can improve my skill greatly by playing someone htat actually knows teh game. So yeah, I still wake up with a bad taste in my mouth from losing while using my Main, but then again I keep hopeful that I nearly beat him and kept him on his toes at all times, this comming from me, someone that only recently started playing the game competitively and has never played in any sort of tourney.

In fact, al I have is level 1s to practice against.

I'm hopeful, two or three rematches later, surpassed.

[Wii Together] [Teh Space]

Alb [4210-3652-1542] <<-Brawl Code. PM me

BBS Signature