00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryzmik just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

--- The Anti Rap Crew ---

7,806 Views | 150 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to --- The Anti Rap Crew --- 2004-08-20 16:43:12

At 8/20/04 04:21 PM, JackOfShadow wrote:
At 8/20/04 04:15 PM, -YO- wrote:
what??? ooo i see, all the pieces fall in place... ur a jew..
No shit Sherlock! How did you figure that out? Let me guess, next you will say that I'm a greedy bastard with a long nose that conspires to take over the world or at least over Europe.

look man i kno ur mad cuz u cant have good ol peporonni but they make pepporonni with kangoroo meat too, so dont wrry.

Response to --- The Anti Rap Crew --- 2004-08-20 16:45:48

Wait a second. I don't get it. If you dislike rap then why do you have Eminem and Limp Bizkit listed as your favorite artists?

umm actually limp bizkit is a bit of both rap and rock.

not trying to pick a fight or anything, just saying

Response to --- The Anti Rap Crew --- 2004-08-20 16:47:59

rap is awesome i dont see how you can hate it

Response to --- The Anti Rap Crew --- 2004-08-20 16:48:21

Woah, I never knew rap had a cd. I always figured rap was a genre, go figure :-\

Hey Jack, where did you get your name from? WoT? Or is it just an original name?

Response to --- The Anti Rap Crew --- 2004-08-20 16:51:29

I Hate rap.Except eminem.I just Like the lyrics to some of his songs.I hate tupac.I know Tupac is dead and hes stayin dead no matter what tv or his fans say.Dr.Drey eat hay and shit O k.Oh look i rapped see how easy that was.P>s I love rock.Raps a craze just like pokemon that will soon die out.They make fun of celeberties when the celebierties need to be makin fun of the.There mostly white J/K.Ok half of them are white wiggers.Translation :White people actin black.They all wear baggy pants.And Have a tupac cd hidden some where in there room.Im sick of these stupid fads popin up.Attention all white people like me black people hate that you listen to there music they say that they had invented rap.You know what i say .Stop listening to Rap white and blacks.One day this shit will be dead and you will have had spent hundreds of dollars on worthless cds.

Response to --- The Anti Rap Crew --- 2004-08-20 16:52:08

At 8/20/04 04:48 PM, Deathcon7 wrote: Woah, I never knew rap had a cd. I always figured rap was a genre, go figure :-\

Hey Jack, where did you get your name from? WoT? Or is it just an original name?

I might make an anti anti rap crew but it would a waste of time now that that club isnt gonna last a week. lol!

Response to --- The Anti Rap Crew --- 2004-08-20 16:53:53

At 8/20/04 04:51 PM, Diet_V_Coke_Clock wrote: ....crazy talk

Funny thing is, black people invented Rock.

Response to --- The Anti Rap Crew --- 2004-08-20 16:58:35

At 8/20/04 04:43 PM, -YO- wrote:
look man i kno ur mad cuz u cant have good ol peporonni but they make pepporonni with kangoroo meat too, so dont wrry.

What are you talking about? You aren't makung any sense. Please the next time you make a post put some thought into it.

At 8/20/04 04:45 PM, MotokoFan307 wrote:

So how can someone who hates rap like Limp Bizkit a lot?

not trying to pick a fight or anything, just saying

Too late to apologize! Get ready for a flame war! J/k :)

At 8/20/04 04:48 PM, Deathcon7 wrote:

What's WoT?

My alias comes from a book by Zelazny entitled "Jack of shadow". The main character is Jack of shadow and he kicks some major ass. I'm sure that if he lived today he would listen to Pantera and Immortal all the time and would punch every one who gives him a queer look in the throat.

At 8/20/04 04:53 PM, Deathcon7 wrote:

And white people did something great with it and created metal. Your point is?

If words were wisdom, I'd be talking even more.

Response to --- The Anti Rap Crew --- 2004-08-20 16:59:10

At 8/20/04 04:53 PM, Deathcon7 wrote:
At 8/20/04 04:51 PM, Diet_V_Coke_Clock wrote: ....crazy talk

Funny thing is that sounded really racist.

Response to --- The Anti Rap Crew --- 2004-08-20 17:02:03

At 8/20/04 04:58 PM, JackOfShadow wrote: What are you talking about? You aren't makung any sense. Please the next time you make a post put some thought into it.

COME ON JEW! VARMITVA MUSIC!

da da..da da da dum dum, da da da da

LIFT ME UP ON THE CHAIR AND CLAP AND DANCE!

Response to --- The Anti Rap Crew --- 2004-08-20 17:04:16

At 8/20/04 04:45 PM, MotokoFan307 wrote:
So how can someone who hates rap like Limp Bizkit a lot?

hrmmm.....same reason why i hate rap, but i like franz ferdinand, beastie boys, and dizzy rascal. the reason is...i dont know.

Response to --- The Anti Rap Crew --- 2004-08-20 17:13:59

At 8/20/04 05:02 PM, -YO- wrote:
COME ON JEW! VARMITVA MUSIC!

LIFT ME UP ON THE CHAIR AND CLAP AND DANCE!

Oh well, you just keep on proving that you are a dumbass.

At 8/20/04 05:04 PM, MotokoFan307 wrote:
hrmmm.....same reason why i hate rap, but i like franz ferdinand, beastie boys, and dizzy rascal. the reason is...i dont know.

See, it doesn't make much sense but since human beings don't make sense let's forget about it.

Response to --- The Anti Rap Crew --- 2004-08-20 17:15:56

At 8/20/04 05:13 PM, JackOfShadow wrote: u keep provin ur an idiot

well atleast i was surcomesized at the right time! and atleast i dont need a horny rabia to do it!

DA DA DA DA DA DA DA DUM DUM DUM DA DA DA DA DA D

Response to --- The Anti Rap Crew --- 2004-08-20 17:19:52

At 8/20/04 05:15 PM, -YO- wrote:
well atleast i was surcomesized at the right time!

When was that!?

and atleast i dont need a horny rabia to do it!

I was surcomesized by a doctor.

Is it just me or every time you try making fun of me being a jew you end up posting a lot of shit that isn't even close to the truth?

Response to --- The Anti Rap Crew --- 2004-08-20 17:24:46

At 8/20/04 05:19 PM, JackOfShadow wrote:
At 8/20/04 05:15 PM, -YO- wrote:
well atleast i was surcomesized at the right time!
When was that!?

and atleast i dont need a horny rabia to do it!
I was surcomesized by a doctor.

Is it just me or every time you try making fun of me being a jew you end up posting a lot of shit that isn't even close to the truth?

Im not jewish but i got nothin against them.Ps are you an orthadox jew or do you believe jejus is your mesiah.Sorry if i spelled it wrong.Oh im christian.

Response to --- The Anti Rap Crew --- 2004-08-20 17:26:51

At 8/20/04 04:58 PM, JackOfShadow wrote: What's WoT?

Wheel of Time, it's a great fantasy series.

My point is, that guy was saying that white people should only listen to Rock and that black people should only listen to Rap when in actuality, if it weren't for black people creating Rock, there would be no metal. That is my point.

Response to --- The Anti Rap Crew --- 2004-08-20 17:32:29

At 8/20/04 05:26 PM, Deathcon7 wrote:
At 8/20/04 04:58 PM, JackOfShadow wrote: What's WoT?

My point is, that guy was saying that white people should only listen to Rock and that black people should only listen to Rap when in actuality, if it weren't for black people creating Rock, there would be no metal. That is my point.

I have nothing against black people im just upset thst ghetto black people made rap.Its just plain Stupid.Hey im glad black people made rock im upsett they made rap see.

Response to --- The Anti Rap Crew --- 2004-08-20 17:32:41

At 8/20/04 05:24 PM, Diet_V_Coke_Clock wrote:
Im not jewish but i got nothin against them.Ps are you an orthadox jew or do you believe jejus is your mesiah.Sorry if i spelled it wrong.Oh im christian.

Niether, I'm an atheist.

At 8/20/04 05:26 PM, Deathcon7 wrote:

I've heard good thing about it. I'm considering buying it but since all the money I have right now is spent on buying the whole Dune series and concerts I won't be reading any of the WoT books soon.

Oh, okay. I just couldn't understand what the guy was saying, his grammar is too poor. I totaly agree with you, a man's skin shouldn't defines his taste.

Response to --- The Anti Rap Crew --- 2004-08-20 18:05:51

well.... rap sucks and....... it sucks

SCOTLAND FOREVER! | Click my sig for my YouTube page! | XBOX > PS3!

CLICK for my 1st COD4 Montage.

CLICK for my 2nd COD4 Montage.

BBS Signature

Response to --- The Anti Rap Crew --- 2004-08-20 21:47:51

At 8/20/04 01:12 PM, That-Is-Bull wrote: For all of the people that HATE Rap.

thank you, were finally saved, and I can say it here, I HATE RAP!!!, can I join?

Response to --- The Anti Rap Crew --- 2004-08-20 22:06:22

I was thinking about making an anti rap crew but know you have (That-is-bull) but now you have.can I join rap sux ass and metal rules!!!

Response to --- The Anti Rap Crew --- 2004-08-20 22:08:30

At 8/20/04 10:06 PM, Steve_the_Scorpion wrote: I was thinking about making an anti rap crew but know you have (That-is-bull) but now you have.can I join rap sux ass and metal rules!!!

wait that didn't make sence but watever

Response to --- The Anti Rap Crew --- 2004-08-20 22:16:58

hey but realy what is so bad about rap not all of it sucks.....sure i'm not the biggest fan of rap but I do like it ( i'm more of a rock fan my self )

Response to --- The Anti Rap Crew --- 2004-08-21 01:03:23

At 8/20/04 10:16 PM, -deleted- wrote: hey but realy what is so bad about rap not all of it sucks.....sure i'm not the biggest fan of rap but I do like it ( i'm more of a rock fan my self )

Then how come you created the rap crew?

Response to --- The Anti Rap Crew --- 2004-08-21 02:54:36

you know i saw this club and i just couldnt resist, so im going to post my little rant and get my two cents in so here i go

first off, lets consider that fact that not all rap is the same, think of it in terms of punk music because that seems to be a good reference. not all punk music is the same, hell its as varied as every other genre...it would be like comparing sum 41 to the rammones, it just doesnt work. There are many styles of punk as there are many styles of rap.

Most ppl that say they DO hate rap are probably just listening or watching the wrong stuff. The guys you see on MTV (whom i loathe with a great passion) are real sellouts, just look at em, they are walking bilboards advertising the latest bling blingy so they can ching chingy with their thing thingy. That is what i would like to call the stereotypical view of what ppl see rap artists as

who could blame em too, cause the ppl that are on MTV 24/7 do piss me off, because to them music isnt music, its a business, and they dont do concerts for fans anymore, its walking pocket books. This applies to all who dare play their stuff on MTV, including any punk, country, r&b, anything thats is on MTV is there for one purpose, and that is for your money money money

now i really do feel sorry for those ignorant enough to believe what you SEE is what you get, because it is not the case at all. There is music outside of MTV, but in such a modern age such as this most ppl will never leave their house to look for it.

i would say that the genre of rap that i do listen to would be the underground hip hop category. ppl laugh and tell me that they must really be horrible if they arent even good enough to be on MTV. i scoff right back at them and tell them that the underground artists CHOOSE to remain underground because unlike the sellouts you see on MTV, the people i listen to arent in it for the money or even the publicity, but just to make music with depth and actual meaning, not about sex, gold chains, or money, because the most annoying ppl in the world are those who cant get enough of themselves...it makes me sick

ppl who make underground hip hop are the true talent that chooses to remain hidden, mainly because they only want the authentic fans listening to their stuff, and not have to sing to a crowd of cheap posers

underground hip hop is more like poetry than anything else, hell thats all music is, poetry with music

and so what if you dont like rap, theres no need to be negative about it, like one dude said on the other page just go and join the metallica club or something. life is too short to be hating things everyday, just accept the fact that ppl are diverse in interests, thats what makes us individuals, and just cause not everyone has the same interests or opinions as you do doesnt mean you can go bashing em for it, thats just childish

hell i dont like country, i dont like pop music, i dont like the "stereotypical" rap music, but i dont go bashing everyone that likes those things, and that is because i repect the fact that everyone is different

well im done now, so go ahead and begin your rebuttal, like i know youre going to do, and go ahead and try to tell me how i am wrong, it only proves my point even more than i already have

-=HA=-

Response to --- The Anti Rap Crew --- 2004-08-21 06:10:54

Well, HeinousAnus, I agree with the most of what you wrote but here's a few things I'd like to point out.

Rap isn't that much of a music. In fact "the music" is an annoying reapeting beat that has like three notes in it. It's the same during the whole song. Rapper aren't really musicians, they don't make music. They write lyrics, thus they are poets at most.

Second, I've been to numerous underground rap shows, I hated it. It's just not music! If all you care about is the words then why call it music? Just hold poetry reading nights or something.

Third, most people for some reason like that "music" and that's why they listen to rap. I find that stupid. I hate the brainless people whio do that.

Response to --- The Anti Rap Crew --- 2004-08-21 06:57:23

Ok, I hate rap cause its anoying! I cant understand a damn word thay are saying. Anyway I grew up listen to rock.

Rap Sucks!

Response to --- The Anti Rap Crew --- 2004-08-21 15:29:16

At 8/21/04 06:10 AM, JackOfShadow wrote: Well, HeinousAnus, I agree with the most of what you wrote but here's a few things I'd like to point out.

Rap isn't that much of a music. In fact "the music" is an annoying reapeting beat that has like three notes in it. It's the same during the whole song. Rapper aren't really musicians, they don't make music. They write lyrics, thus they are poets at most.

hell i wouldnt call techno music either but it still is, even though it is probably the most repedative of all genres of music more so than what you refer to as rap. The annoying repeating beat you speak of is the kind of close minded view i was talking about. You dont seem to realize that there are artists who not only make intellectual lyrics, but the music is nowhere near repedative, and if you dont take my word for it, go ahead and look up a guy by the name of RjD2, hes a dj that makes beats for underground hip hop artists as well as his own solo albums, hes just one of many that chooses to step outside the "three note beat" box as it were

Second, I've been to numerous underground rap shows, I hated it. It's just not music! If all you care about is the words then why call it music? Just hold poetry reading nights or something.

tell me who you saw, please, because i doubt that

1.) you went to an underground show
2.) if you went to the show it wasnt underground at all, probably some guys trying to go public

Third, most people for some reason like that "music" and that's why they listen to rap. I find that stupid. I hate the brainless people whio do that.

yet another point proven, because regardless of whether or not the music has depth to it or not the real brainless ppl are the ones like you that need to realize that everyone is different with their own preferences. So you hate ppl that listen to a type of music, well whoop dee doo, they never did anything to you, so dont be a hater. I said i didnt like the kind of music they put on MTV, it really is garbage, but im not gonna go bashing the ppl that listen to it, i respect their opinions

im not saying that you should like rap or anything like that, im not asking that you listen to it, but at least accept the fact that ppl will be different and theres nothing you can do to change it, plain and simple

-=HA=-

Response to --- The Anti Rap Crew --- 2004-08-21 16:45:18

At 8/21/04 03:29 PM, HeinousAnus wrote: An amazing, well-thought load of stuff

*bows down before -=HA=-*

Yes, that's it. The inmense majority of people who declare themselves as 'rap haters' are people who had only watched the MTV once or twice, with an already negative disposition (by the fact they're listening to the MTV to have information for stating 'how sucky rap is' aftewards).

These people's main statement is 'when you've listened to one rap, you've listened them all', putting too many things in the same bag. And we all rap listeners aren't worthless people, just because you say it. That is a childish point. We could say the same about Metal listeners, only because they listen to Metal, don't you think?

JackOfShadow: You said rap makes no talent to make. Well, I used to think that playing the battery was like hitting a few drums, until I actually tried. Have you ever faced a sampler? Or tried to rhyme, freestyle-like? The skill on being a good guitarist is knowing how to press the chords, without mistaking. The skill on being a good MC is 'spitting fluently and quick, following the beat'. One moves its fingers, other its vocal chords. It requires big skills and hours of practice to dominate.

Don't turn this into a flame war. We can all learn something from the clash. Just respect yourself, as the human beings we are.

My 0.02 € ;)

*Peace Out*

PS: And for the guys who were mocking the rock / metal / whatever listeners before: You're using an stereotype. You're measuring them just like they're the way they're measuring you. Not every Metal guy wears black, fuckheads. Don't offend people and then expect to be respected afterwards.

Response to --- The Anti Rap Crew --- 2004-08-22 01:53:16

At 8/21/04 04:45 PM, KuDe wrote:
At 8/21/04 03:29 PM, HeinousAnus wrote: An amazing, well-thought load of stuff
*bows down before -=HA=-*

always nice to have someone that sees me eye to eye on some things, a simple understanding is all i ask for, nothing more

-=HA=-